Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #15

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #551147 21,Oct,20 05:47
50 cent backs Donald J. Trump

He doesn't wanna be 20 cent...

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A.A. 2020 🇺🇲

By #592419 17,Oct,20 15:19
Donald J. Trump
GIANT RED WAVE COMING!

[deleted image]

By #610414 15,Oct,20 12:30
love2show2
Trump started with a million dollars from his father which is all he got. He got only one million dollars from Daddy? Poor thing, that's criminal. Let's see you make 12 billion dollars from this. Id love to try but he's a developer. You invest $100k and mortgage $15000k and he just made himself 15 times richer. It's all paper money. After all he had six (6) bankruptsies
He was right with the trades overseas to Europe to China the Arabian deal, the Paris Accord and most importantly the very bad trade deals the United States made with China.
Says who? Everyone said tariffs would not work and they didn't.
As far as being a liar I followed him since 2016 and I don't know what you're talkin about if him being a liar for it's okay to call somebody a liar but come up with example just don't say that without any examples because then it's just slander and that's all it is.
Every major news outlet has said he has lied over 20000 times since he took office, including Fox News but if you want one, how about "the pandemic will be over in two weeks. I understand this like no one else."
There is no "deep state of the United States". That's another conspiracy theory by the right. As far as the other countries not liking him, why should they? His policies
Have fucked up their countries. Moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem was a bad move . It created more ill will. No president, Republican or Democrat wanted that.
The whole world hates him that are in with the establishment such as the Vatican the Bilderberg Group the Deep state of the United States, the top-notch is of the FBI, and the CIA. The other hand Israel is grateful for him movie The embassy to Jerusalem recognizing Israel as a Sovereign Nation. I'll try to go simple it for you regarding gold and printed paper money-- the gold is the value of currency it is what we all work for and survived by. The Federal Reserve Prince dollars bills and coins to represent the amount of gold that the United States has but what is not fair and transparent is that they're creating more currency for what gold is worth there for depleting the value of the dollar there for the dollar is only worth $0.35 today as it was compared back in 1965.
I'll go simple on you. The value of the gold we have stored does not cover the amount of paper and/or. metal in current use. We gave up using the gold standard several decades ago. The view of all economists is that a dollar is a dollar. You either believe that or the whole economic house of card crumbles. Almost all countries use the dollar as the measuring rod, weather gold is $0.35 or not.

However the cost of living has increased dramatically while the dollar has lost its value. So what do we have we have mother and father having two have a career nobody home to take care of the children they have some need childcare which is an added expense the Nelsons the Democrats and the establishment Republicans have sent our jobs overseas for pay-to-play and Corruption it has brought us into a recession. Another problem is that they still want to do the same thing they don't care about you they don't care about the wealth in this country they don't care about infrastructure they don't care about education they don't care about health care although they do say they do. They want this country into recession and eventually depression they want the stock market to go down to 7000 points or lower.

If you believe that you live in the wrong country. I'm not chasing you out. Just saying you got the wrong end of the stick.

I just don't understand how you can come call Trump a liar just from your breath and not come up with examples I don't think you can't come up with examples so I teen not to be hypocritical shapement and a proprietor of fake news.
Every major news outlet has said he has lied over 20000 times since he took office, including Fox News but if you want one, how about "the pandemic will be over in two weeks. I understand this like no one else

.On the other side of the aisle you have Hillary Clinton that is lied about just about everything she is guilty of what people say she did but all of these accusations of concluding with Trump Russia was an attempt to Diversion so they would stop with her and work more on him eventually that was a lie but they took away his Fourth Amendment right which is unconstitutional by illegal surveillance. This came from the CIA which was in violation and the FBI which is violation for Hillary Clinton's campaign. Ukraine colluded with the election to for the Democrats and so did China. So how do we know why he won the election? Oh that's right the silent majority voted for him not the media which was one-sided. It was the people of the United Stat

Is that the lady that ran for president in 2016? Because I don't believe she's part of this election. Why are we wasting our breath on a lady walking free even after 4years of Trump as president, a Republican senate and William Barr as the attorney general? Let me give you a hint. You righties are full of shit. Trump fed you that shit and you swallowed it hook line and sinker. MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, HAHAHA

NOW LET ME GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE YOUR POINT OF VIEW, AT LEAST GOOGLE YOUR FACTS.

By #592419 11,Oct,20 11:43
There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.

Not one Trump hater or Liberal has come up with any idea on how to reach the right idea but rather bellow in their utmost stupidly. So let's make sure this shows clarity rather than diversion.

The ability of an argument is to create a hypothesis , develop it into theory from putting pieces together then showing evidence to create soundness.. You liberal monkeys still need to learn to press buttons. Chimpanzees can at least type. We can give you all the bananas in the world and you STILL can't do anything half decent..

[deleted image]
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 11:37 other posts 
I have many ideas, on all topics. Plans that differ with Trump's management of country, which is why I want him out.
I'll lay my plans out for you if you dont believe. I am ONE, and I can engage on all major topics.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Wow. I just looked a bit more and seems I chose SrCums who has had many things to say so it seems right. I will not attack you personally as it seems you were angry about, and may have occurred. Happy to have civil discourse.
By #592419 13,Oct,20 14:51
Sounds good mate. I will look forward to any questions or assertions...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 15:18 other posts 
I think income disparity in this country will continue to grow despite efforts of either next admin, but I think the Biden admin will look more at protections for low and middle income Americans. Regarding clean energy solutions, rather than break the economy by slowly moving off fossil fuels to innovate technologies, there will be a transition phase to deal with, but stakes are very high for our future, as current admin has no climate change plan at all
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 16:09 other posts 
Free market will take care of the transition to different energy given time. Tesla is not doing to bad considering the hurdles.
If I am not very bad mistaken when Kapernickle started taking a knee for the anthem income disparity was his concern. Then it changed.
How can you protect low and middle class citizens on 1 hand,and then over regulate and over tax their employers? Citizens need jobs.
By #606653 13,Oct,20 19:42
National sovereignty and education for me your top priority. National Defense is included in National sovereignty and protecting our borders. The wall is not designedo keep people from coming into the country. All you have to do is walk through the front door to be processed.. of course. as America continues to recover with education and becoming smart once again they will then start to be more qualified for High-Tech jobs and having knowledge to create your own business. With tax cuts that Trump is proposing and Increase jobs it'll be easier to afford higher education. Also with High School Junior High in elementary education strong emphasis on music theory and Mathematics to find logic and critical thinking skills. This also includes everybody including all Races and religions that are here legally. Keep in mind that what has been controlling this country as well as the entire world for the last 50 years has been the central thanks actually going back to 1913. They decided to increase inflation by creating more Prints of dollar bills over the supply of gold. Reducing the value of the dollar as opposed to the yen. Trump is attempting to get rid of the central banking system and returned the method of the banking system prior to World War 1.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 04:16 other posts 
@phart @love2show2 First at Love - I'm a bit confused with some of that.. Idk if it was happy hour. I definitely do not see how Trump tax cuts help people who need higher education money. Don't forget he ran a for-profit school that apparently was so predatory and ineffective that it cut a $25 million settlement. I agree we need more emphasis on Education, so maybe we should put someone in charge of that Dept that is not a super millionaire that donated lots of money to Trump's campaign and ill equipped for public school management. THey often discuss vouchers. Vouchers often don't fit all people, and disregard the fact that we then leave public schools to get worse. I am also not so sure about returning to the gold standard, I don't hear many economists on board.

Free market may bring about the energy transition indeed. In fact, coal for example, that Trump attempted to subsidize, is still dying. The other reason of course is to limit emissions. Yes Trump rolled back hundreds of EPA regulations. THis may have improved corporate profits, unsure if it did much for jobs, but it definitely has favored short-term motives over our planet which is heading for disaster.
By #606653 14,Oct,20 05:50
I do like the way you think. You have the ability to show examples to develop your thoughts on what you've seen and drawer to conclusions. I feel that you're getting this input from sources that have been proven to be unreliable. I've been watching presidential debates and since Nixon and they appear to be using the same jargon the same language same motivations and incentives but when they are President they do exactly the same. For example Ronald Reagan was very very popular because Jimmy Carter was not a good sound president. However he was the same. the economy did pick up a little bit. I just don't know why he picked George HW Bush's vice president since the two of them did not get along. I feel bush had something to do with the assassination attempt and he was involved with the JFK assassination. That's another topic. The way we win as United Nation such as United States is to let everybody work together to form one perfect union. Donald Trump regardless of how you feel about him is a very good business man. Perhaps the best I have ever seen. Back in 2016 I heard him talk about the economy and trade between countries and I knew he was telling the truth while his opponent and the mainstream media was just talkin about one agenda which was wrong. I don't know about liking him or not all I know is that he's a good businessman and his platform is giving him more opportunity for bringing jobs back to America. The blue states are rebelling against his attempts to bring back business opportunities by raising taxes. This is going to be a big struggle for a while but once the Supreme Court is less radical and more judicial I really have faith and believe that America will have a brighter future
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 06:14 other posts 
You are right that presidents are more similar than different. Taking credit for economies is also sometimes luck. I use primary sourcing for what I write. Unless I give my opinion, such as Trump is not a great businessman. Well, he is good at keeping himself rich, but his trade renegotiation has not been very significant so far. The reality is he knows he cannot fight for keeping jobs in manufacturing sector, because realities of global trade and robots make many previous US business models unsustainable. To quote you 'Love' I don't where you get your info that blue states are raising taxes to block his attempts to bring back business opportunities. I dont know if you are fucking with me saying Trump told the truth. Trump is arguably a compulsive liar. He has occasionally talked about how is lying is effective.
By #606653 15,Oct,20 10:25
If there was confusion as to what I'm trying to say let us try to go back to the basic fundamentals. In your words I want you to try and define to me the meaning of a country as compared to a nation once we have that definition as a foundation then we can go into the fundamental building blocks on how to develop that idea
By #592419 15,Oct,20 11:28
You've still haven't given your idea yet.. The world is anxiously waiting. So far all I hear for you is your hate towards Trump.. How many fucking times do I have to ask you? Or is it you don't have an idea?
By #623135 14,Oct,20 12:01
SrCums, bellowing their up most stupidity is the opinion of the person spouting such trash. Take me. Trump and his cronies have wasted four years and done precious little for the country. Bananas or fried chicken,that is a truth
By #606653 14,Oct,20 19:50
Trump started with a million dollars from his father which is all he got. Let's see you make 12 billion dollars from this. He was right with the trades overseas to Europe to China the Arabian deal, the Paris Accord and most importantly the very bad trade deals the United States made with China. As far as being a liar I followed him since 2016 and I don't know what you're talkin about if him being a liar for it's okay to call somebody a liar but come up with example just don't say that without any examples because then it's just slander and that's all it is. The whole world hates him that are in with the establishment such as the Vatican the Bilderberg Group the Deep state of the United States, the top-notch is of the FBI, and the CIA. The other hand Israel is grateful for him movie The embassy to Jerusalem recognizing Israel as a Sovereign Nation. I'll try to go simple it for you regarding gold and printed paper money-- the gold is the value of currency it is what we all work for and survived by. The Federal Reserve Prince dollars bills and coins to represent the amount of gold that the United States has but what is not fair and transparent is that they're creating more currency for what gold is worth there for depleting the value of the dollar there for the dollar is only worth $0.35 today as it was compared back in 1965. However the cost of living has increased dramatically while the dollar has lost its value. So what do we have we have mother and father having two have a career nobody home to take care of the children they have some need childcare which is an added expense the Nelsons the Democrats and the establishment Republicans have sent our jobs overseas for pay-to-play and Corruption it has brought us into a recession. Another problem is that they still want to do the same thing they don't care about you they don't care about the wealth in this country they don't care about infrastructure they don't care about education they don't care about health care although they do say they do. They want this country into recession and eventually depression they want the stock market to go down to 7000 points or lower. I just don't understand how you can come call Trump a liar just from your breath and not come up with examples I don't think you can't come up with examples so I teen not to be hypocritical shapement and a proprietor of fake news. On the other side of the aisle you have Hillary Clinton that is lied about just about everything she is guilty of what people say she did but all of these accusations of concluding with Trump Russia was an attempt to Diversion so they would stop with her and work more on him eventually that was a lie but they took away his Fourth Amendment right which is unconstitutional by illegal surveillance. This came from the CIA which was in violation and the FBI which is violation for Hillary Clinton's campaign. Ukraine colluded with the election to for the Democrats and so did China. So how do we know why he won the election? Oh that's right the silent majority voted for him not the media which was one-sided. It was the people of the United States that believes in and has faith in her constitutional law.
By #592419 15,Oct,20 11:24
Yeah ya havel My religion... Let's just face it. You're either a cunt or an asshole,, so I'll blend them together as a cunty asshoole... Its not your fault .. blame your mother

By #610414 14,Oct,20 12:45
The question is not why Trump can get so many attendies to his rallies. The questions are: who will be the president-elect after November 3 and how will all those fools that risked covid to see a clown will feel infected or not.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 13:30 other posts 
Another question is if Biden does not have the gonads to face a virus,will he have the gonads to face North Korea or Isis or other threats to our country.If I was able,I would be right there at a rally supporting our President.
By #610414 14,Oct,20 14:01
Let's see. In order to be a strong president to face N. Korea or Iran he has to suck from the covid threat? Phart with all due respect. You are several cards short in a deck of 52.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 15:11 other posts 
I seriously doubt anyone would have dealt with the "covid" threat without mistakes.It knocked the whole damn world off it's feet. Trump is not President of all the other countrys in the world that have lost 1000's to the virus.
By #610414 14,Oct,20 15:26
But, he is our president. If he can't at least render hope, what good is he?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 17:10 other posts 
How much more HOPE and Confidence can he apply than he already has? HE got the virus,HE was given the experimental theropy and medicines that are being developed for mainstream use. HE has faced the virus HEAD ON and so has his wife. I don't see how much more he could do to make folks happy about the virus other than if he had lost his life to it.There would be Blm's and liberals danceing the in streets had that happened.
By #610414 14,Oct,20 19:17
Getting sick because of his own stupidity is giving hope?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 22:10 other posts 
IN case you missed the memo,the President is well protected.
People were tested and so forth that got near him.
staff was tested that got near him.And so on. He got the virus,proving to the people that a glorified coffee filter with a rubber band on your nose is probably just a feel good thing.
He was the last person most people would have thought to be willing to be a test subject for new medicines .Remember when Russia said they had a vaccine,and Putin gave it to his daughter?Again,a show of confidence and hope for the population,if it saves the President,if it saves Putins daughter from getting the virus,then there is hope for the People.
Kamel said during the debate she would not take a Trump approved vaccine,so if she gets it,guess what? She might croak. Real confidence in her president aint it? Yea right.No respect at all.If Biden gets it,do you think he would be willing to take the medicines that Trump took? Or would he lay in the bed and suffer and perhaps die because it might make Trump look good that the medicines helped him.
By #610414 15,Oct,20 09:44
Glorified coffee filter. All experts, medical and scientific swear by it.you? Well you know best.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 10:55 other posts 
Yea,2 months after the pandemic started.
By #610414 15,Oct,20 11:27
That's how much you know. Who said the mask is supposed to protect you?

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 09:12 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Heres is what Biden can look forward to.
Do you really want that wimp faceing this?
By #592419 12,Oct,20 14:22
They don't care as long as they have full control, Do you really think he would be running the country? If trump loses this election say bye bye to our country and the world will end up being a much different place. Do you really think you know pain and suffering? That's yet to come.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 23:54 other posts 
So this is what North Korea has been up to while Trump has been President. I guess Kim isn't such a good friend after all.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 09:25 other posts 
Well,At least Trump tried to do something besides bribe them.Keep your friends close,and your enemys closer.
By #592419 13,Oct,20 14:56
With Hillary there would have been a take over of NK with imperialistic intentions. If it went nuclesr this would be different place of hell.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 16:11 other posts 
Naw,Hillary would have had Kim over here in the US for a while and send him back with a boat load of money and we would have NO nukes anymore because Hillary would sell them to Kim cheap.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 16:54 other posts 
Hilary is not the president. Neither is Obama. Be concerned about now not what was or might have been.

This happened on Trump’s watch.
By #606653 13,Oct,20 19:36
Wow! You are smart I got to tell you. Are you saying Obama and Hillary are not the president? I didn't know that so I'm wondering why Hillary is not president. What do you think? Why is she not president and why is Joe Biden in the middle of a total collapse? Why does trump have 30000 people at rally's and Biden cant even draw 10 [ten] people?
By #610414 14,Oct,20 12:38
phart is that the worth of a President? Because if it is, lets nuke every dictator to hell and tell all others to behave. My president will not write love letters to a ball of Rangoon noodles.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 11:26 other posts 
I don't really wanna interrupt my relaxation with politics but I did scroll for a sense of where people are at this site. Looks promising. I would like exit of current executive leadership. I'm not interested in arguing it here though. Else I'll get OCD and debate like I'm Don Jr's coked up oppo debate coach. Hehe
By #202354 13,Oct,20 14:26
I like the style of your words here. I probably would have said something rude like "I want the walking bowl of anus-pus that is our president out of here". But since you put it so nicely I won't have to be so rude. Aren't you glad I wasn't?
By #592419 13,Oct,20 14:54
If you argue constructively with a pure conservative it is welcomed. Create hypothesis, make sound arguments to turn into theory then prove soundly with solid evidence.. Can't fight logic. BUT sometimes moral correctness is not achieved with logic only..

By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 14:37 other posts 
Here's something I would like the Americans to check...

I don't use Facebook,but someone showed me something earlier I haven't been able to verify.
There's a post/meme saying the dru.gs used to treat trump were developed from fetus tissue!! Is that really true?
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 15:14 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 19:32 other posts 
Is this the same Trump who says he doesn't like abortions (in order to attract the halfwit religionists)?
By #551147 09,Oct,20 16:03
Hey Bluey,

I had NO idea there was such a thing until this morning.

Slightly disturbed by what I was hearing, on the morning news, I must say, I didn't pay a great amount of attention to the interview. But, I do recall the news anchor asking the doctor or medical expert, if the rumors of what YOU are asking were true, and he responded with "no" and went on to explain it's origins. That being said, I didn't think much more about it, as shit like that REALLY weirds me out.

I just tried to find the answer and ALL I can find is what GOOGLE wants me to see. A shitload of liberal trash sources ALL parroting the same fucking thing. SO STUPID!

Right on queue! smh Enter Kebmo's above example ⬆️

Since that's all that popped up for me, I would say I most DEFINITELY don't believe it now.

>sighs< That's all I know! I did make an effort to find out who they were talking to this morning when the denial took place to no avail.

ALL that being said, I have a question for you.

I haven't taken many prescription drugs in my lifetime, due to being quite healthy, fortunately. But! I did have to have an emergency unexpected, non life threatening surgery last year. First time for me for any sort of thing like that. It was a rather unnerving experience to be honest and being surrounded by all my children and so many others didn't necessarily put me at more ease. I think it made me MORE apprehensive. LOL

Anyway, I was given numerous various drugs and not once did anyone stop and ask, what are each and everyone of them drugs made of OR how did they come to be? Should we/they have?

So my question is, do OR have you ever asked for the origins or specific ingredients of every drug YOU'VE ever taken in your lifetime?

I suspect, IF those rumors are true, and not an attempt to further promote abortions to the masses. NO doctor came out with their best ghoulish, demonic voice and said, "Mr. President, this drug we want to administer to you was produced because of aborted fetuses, muahahahaha, do you wish to proceed, Sir?" Just ridiculous if anyone believes that.

I will admit that it would certainly be ironic though if true...
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 16:36 other posts 
Scorps, did you read what Fox News wrote on this subject?
Did you actually read the story I posted?
You shouldn’t dismiss it out of hand based on no information.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 11:19 other posts 
Im waiting this fact check too. Too lazy atm

By #592419 10,Oct,20 13:49
HUXLEY999 go BYE-BYE..
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 10:27 other posts 
I think "he" was a alternate profile of a regular member anyway.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 10:33 other posts 
So you mean that smart ass is still running around this site some were
By #592419 11,Oct,20 10:46
The Fake Brigade of Bella..
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 12:13 other posts 
Naw,I thought at first it was 2 warm but Bella told me no,and it makes sense.But I do think it is a person here.
Just seemed to know what buttons to push
By #592419 11,Oct,20 15:09
I'm your best friend with respect even if you disagree. You fuck with me personally I'll rip you to pieces. If you have an alternate plan lets here it but just don't call names just because I don't agree with you.

I did not instigate this.
By #592419 11,Oct,20 22:00
Phart, respectfully I'm not the troll. I'm Jewish and love the country of Israel. This creep as well as 2warm, bella or whatever stinking shitbitch she calls herself used racism to troll me.. Call me what you will but if you attack me that way you're going down.. I don't care how long it takes.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 09:15 other posts 
I don't know what got you to thinking I was attacking you in anyway what so ever,far from it.
I just stated what has been on my mind about Hux for a long time,I think Hux was a alternate of someone else on here.NO reflection on you ,I had not even thought of you on that.
By #592419 12,Oct,20 09:32
No intention of attacks towards you whatsoever. You appear to be within the range of reason.. When these fakes attack my character everyone reads it.. I mean c'mon,,, why attack someone religion on here? That's just fucked up and its common.
By #592419 12,Oct,20 09:43
TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 19:48 other posts

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.

///////////////////

for example.. Bella, and this person I believe to be the same.
By #606653 12,Oct,20 11:04
It's really quite sad isn't it? Is it supposed to be an exhibition site not somebody preaching their hate of certain groups! There's very angry and bad people here

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#68

Show It Off