Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #610414 01,Nov,20 09:48
Two more days. Let's see how many people really hate this clown.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 16:19 other posts 
He's going to win.
By #610414 01,Nov,20 16:58
Sure, and the moon is made out of cheese
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 17:43 other posts 
The filthy rich (200 of them) and the hopelessly poor vote for him.
Besides, even if her loses, he's not going to concede. He's going to bring the elections to the supreme court that he controls. Putin is behind him, financing him and telling him what to do.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 09:56 other posts 
The poor work for the rich,if the rich fail,so do the poor.
How many poor people do you earn a wage from?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 16:38 other posts 
So you're rich?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 17:53 other posts 
No I am not.
But the rich pay taxes on dividends and property,I worked for the taxpayers both poor and rich for 14 years until I was hurt on the job.
I chose a job that offered disabilty coverage if I was hurt on the job.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 18:26 other posts 
I'm really sorry for you.
Not only for your disability
but also for thinking that the rich
contribute to your well being.
Such is the system in your country
that has totally brain washed the masses
and made them believe in fairy tales.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 18:51 other posts 
Just where else does the fucking money come from?Sorry to sound a bit aggitated but POOR people can't afford to invest,Poor people can't afford to start large companys.
Rich people do.
How many poor people do you know that put together a car company like Tesla? I sure as hell can't borrow enough enough money to start a company like that.It takes rich people investing thier money into it to make it happen.Do you think ALL the employees at Tesla are rich?The janitors,the techs that maintian the robots? No,they aren't.Probably make more than minimum wage I am sure.
BUt NOT rich.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 09:57 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #592419 01,Nov,20 09:48
Why is it ok to accuse Trump of Russia collusion which was lies but its not ok to journalize this..
[deleted image]

By #592419 31,Oct,20 23:35
I'd rather have this nazi fucking smelly old cunt than Kamala.. [deleted image]
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 02:01 other posts 
To each his own. I would test out the slightly more youthful ethnic cocktail

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 05:34 other posts 
Two separate studies from Harvard and Cornell found that President Trump is a major source of misinformation for both voting by mail and the coronavirus.

PBS News
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 15:04 other posts 
Did these studies take into account all the reports that did not come from Trump, of dumped mail and millions of unreturned mail in ballots?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 15:27 other posts 
phart, they took facts into account, all of them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 21:21 other posts 
Hahaha sure they did

By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 18:30 other posts 
Dow jones closed today at 26,501.60
Why,hopes of a stimulas before the election shattered, the "polls" from liberal media saying joe is ahead.
Get used to low numbers if joe does win, as people won't take to well to his tax hikes and will move their money any maby themselves some where else.
Think that number does not affect you? Do you have a retirement account you invest in? A 401 k?
Um,you may not have shit by the time you get ready for it.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 23:48 other posts 
So liberal Americans blame Trump for the virus,and all the deaths and problems linked to it.
Who does the Italians blame? Who does the Chinese blame?
Who does the British blame? Can't be Trumps fault every where else. Just wondering out loud.
I mean really,to blame the virus and it's issues on 1 man is silly.He can only do what the folks under him let him do.
I can just hear a person in Zaire ,"That damn Trump,let this virus in here".
Yea right.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 01:42 other posts 
Although I can't speak of who others blame I can tell you about Canada.
We have about 39% of the cases and deaths per capita as the US and that's why our border has been closed to nonessential traffic for about seven months. It is a Canadian decision but the US reluctantly agrees to it because they don't have a choice.
We don't blame anyone, we deal with it. About 80% of Canadian COVID-19 deaths have been in long care facilities, most of them in the first two months.
The province of Alberta, where I live has a population of 4.4 million and has had 300 deaths. Comparatively, Kentucky has about the same population and has had 1,472 deaths.
My real point here phart is to demonstrate how much worse COVID-19 is in in the US than Canada for sure but also any other country in the world. That's why people are blaming your president. Someone fucked up bad and Americans are looking for someone to blame. Donald Trump is the president and it's his responsibility to take care of the worse pandemic since 1917.
Canadians are NOT blaming our Prime Minister because most of us think he's doing a decent, although not perfect, job handling it.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 08:48 other posts 
Density drives cases up. The US has 10 times the population of Canada yet both are probably equal in size. Major cities continue to be the hot spots like Toronto, Montreal, New York, Chicago.
By #610414 26,Oct,20 12:23
We blame Trump for the ills of this country. Other lands got their own problem
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 19:21 other posts 
Tried to reply and hit a 1 or something, hope I didn't blow this thing up.
Anyhow,My question is ,Who do those other lands blame their problems on?
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 19:42 other posts 
Phart, nobody, we deal with it. Do you recall H1N1 being blamed on China for months and months? Me neither.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 19:52 other posts 
I don't recall much about h1n1 to be honest.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 22:52 other posts 
Well I watched the debate,a bit more organized this time.
But the thing about the 500+ kids at the border.Someone needs to think for a minute about this.
Ok,so you are in Venzuala,you have a kid that is hungry,needs a doctor.You cross the US border illegaly with the kid. The kid is taken,you are sent home.Sure you are suffering,but the US has your kid.It is now eating 3 meals a day,it has clean clothes,it has healthcare,a shelter.The kid is WAY better off.Why would you run back to the border and say,"Hey the 3rd 1 to the left is mine I want him back". Parents instinctivly want what is best for their children,so the parents met 50% of their goal,their kid has a chance at a better future.
The idea of using that against the president is stupid.
And he didn't build the cages anyway.
As for the climate thing,sheesh,Biden just does not get it.You don't create 50 dollar a hour jobs out of thin air.No way in hell I could afford to pay someone 50 bucks a hour to put solar panels on top of my house. No way tax payers could fund it,you would be paying 60-80% of your wages in taxes for the government to afford to pay that 50 bucks a hour for installing solar panels.
With NO one addressing the increasing need for Lithium and other battery making materials.
Bidens plan wants to put in charging stations for electric cars. Fine,but the damn electric has to come from somewhere.ALOT OF It.
We are to some how believe it took 47 years for Biden to learn how to fix everything.

And someone needs to fact check real fast on Biden.HE clearly stated he would shut down the country if he became president,then tonight,he said he would shut down the virus.
Uh,Biden,we remember,rather you do or not,you said you would shut our country down during the first debate
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 23:38 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

and all these parents are now waiting for the children to get American citizenship, and they will all return here with a happy ending and kisses and hugs
By #610414 23,Oct,20 11:37
A kid is way better off not having loving parents?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 11:58 other posts 
Well, all the love in the world can not make a single meal appear out of nowhere.
And besides,the easiest path to citizenship in the US for the kids would be adoption would it not? Loving parents problem solved.
By #610414 23,Oct,20 14:09
phart wrong.. Food can be found. I can tell you never had kids. Maybe no family either
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,20 10:43 other posts 
I can also tell you may have had a family,but someone musta helped take care of them at some point ,and that is the reason you expect everyone has that option.
That option is not there for alot of people as there are to many people in the same boat.A family on this street,a family a few blocks over,sure there is some help around.But when ALL familys are without in a community,there is no food to be found.
By #610414 26,Oct,20 12:21
Yes,phart and the knife ran away with the spoon.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 02:03 other posts 
Diarrhea-diaper Donnie's licking Putin's smegma will revive the virus
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Hopefully, the whores and brats will all die in prison.

By #606653 20,Oct,20 19:36
So far the early voting in Florida North Carolina Ohio Michigan
Wisconsin4 Arizona is showing Trump having a commanding lead so far
By #551147 21,Oct,20 13:25
Should be a landslide.

[deleted image]
By #606653 21,Oct,20 16:38
Now it's showing the alleged child abuse and sexual exploitation by Hunter Biden where he had an affair with a 14 year old girl for example
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 19:47 other posts 
I wish this shit had been brought out sooner so people could digest it and use some common sense when they vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 20:09 other posts 
Phart and Love2show2 do either of you have any validation of this from a reputable news source? Donald Trump doesn't count.
Have any charges been laid? Why not?

Why isn't it being reported on the major news networks or in national news papers? Oh yeah, they're all fake news, right?

Maybe, just maybe because it's bull shit.

I have no issues reading your opinions or factual issues but when you accuse someone of child abuse with no proof that's too much.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 20:16 other posts 
That is part of the reason for my response,I wish it had come out sooner so it could be digested,as in verified by trustworthy sources.Which is tough to find nowadays.
The other blurb I watched last week was about the Seal Team 6 deaths and the money Obama sent as a bribe to Iran to keep them from telling the world that the US did not get Osoma bin laden,they got a decoy and that is why it was a at sea burial to help hide the truth.
I heard and watched some of the video posted about it by 1 fellow that lost his son at Bengazi "spelling" and it was awful.To a point I hope Not a shred of it is true. But even if 1 shred is true,there should be something done.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 23:10 other posts 
If Donald Trump raped his daughter Ivanka When she was ten years old and even one shred of it is true something should be done about that too.

I think it’s not true but I did read it on line about a year ago. Is it right for me to repost it? No, of course not.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 23:43 other posts 
Think a little, if it were true, Big Czech Mom Ivana had all Trumps money, not a penny left!
By #626916 25,Oct,20 06:47
That’s why the left pushes early voting so hard.
By #592419 23,Oct,20 18:01
We need the house and senate too..The democrats are the enemy..
By #621607 24,Oct,20 17:55
enemy of what? Enemy of bullshit?

Trump the patriot. He is a shit house draft dodger, amongst everything else. Is that fat arse, shit house draft dodger, corrupt, lying, moron the best USA has to offer?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 19:11 other posts 
So uh, a man that played sports and was a life guard that suddenly couldn't be drafted except for a national emergency is any better?
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

also,need to take notice of this to.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 20:14 other posts 
Well. my vote was made today.I decided to get it done. I may not even watch the debate tonight.Won't be anything but another shit show. Hopefully Trump will use sign language when his mic is muted. A middle finger to Biden will be enough!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:03 other posts 
all your comments are a lot on Earth, I agree!

By #202354 22,Oct,20 18:32
Wow. I keep remembering that saying "Opinions are like assholes..everybody's got one." We won't know until we know. Then we'll deal with whatever happens, just like we've been doing for centuries.
By #551147 22,Oct,20 19:57
Indeed!

I like the one that says... "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd have farted." 🤭

🇺🇲 Make America Great Again, Again - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸

By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 20:31 other posts 
If you run naked in a circle at the speed of light, it would be theoretically possible to fuck yourself.
But since none of us can run that fast, you can do the same thing by Voting Democrat in the Nov. 3, 2020 elections.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 20:00 other posts 

This is 2011,but read it and think about what he is saying.
"Now, if you were a left-wing intellectual, climate change is the newest excuse to take control of lives, and you want a new bureaucracy to run our lives on behalf of the newest thing," he said.

Now why do I mention this here on a Trump Thread.
Because Trump dismiss's alot of the climate change noise going on. He,as with most of us conservatives, understand it is simply a way to control people and control profits from factorys and etc.
I have magazines and such from when I was in elementary school that talk about global cooling and the dangers it was going to bring.And strangely the same things that were causing the earth to cool,are what the libs are saying is warming the earth. Can't do both.
And of course,modern media and such has watered down the global cooling information and dismiss's it as a myth and what not.BUT BUT BUT, during the time it was in the media news machine and being taught in the schools and was prompting regulations and such ,it was being used in the same way global warming is now.Look back and think ,you will see how it all adds up to a scheme.

Ok,remember earlier this year when Trump and his climate change policys were being blamed for the fires in California? Trump was NOT President in 1970.
If you want to go back even further,there was some terriable fires in the late 1800's. Now there was very little that humans were doing to change the climate at that time,so uh,could it be that the climate changes on it's own?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#68

Show It Off