pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #19

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #485312 22,Oct,19 17:01
only registered users can see external links
burnt toast *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 10:43 other posts 
You clearly aren't looking hard enough. Good people see jesus on their toast:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 10:46 other posts 
And you clearly aren't a businesswoman:
Virgin Mary' toast fetches $28,000
The toast is not intended for consumption.
A decade-old toasted cheese sandwich said to bear an image of the Virgin Mary has sold on the eBay auction website for $28,000.
By #485312 06,Dec,19 14:34
lm clearly not here to compare toasties. but if l do come across a bit of burnt toast with an all seeing eye on it, or a big fat arse on it, l'll be sure to add it ebay, just goes to show you that the brain washing of religions really does work, and when you hypnotise people to believe in pretend beings, they'll part with hard earned cash for anyone, not just priests with roaming fingers and cocks *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,19 15:19 other posts 
By #485312 07,Dec,19 03:09

this cracked me up *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,19 04:23 other posts 
Yeah, this has a well known stupid story.
By #485312 09,Dec,19 04:06
yes, we seen it here, poor old girl ... but it was funny, just her interpretation of him maybe lol, *Lix*

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,19 05:49 other posts 
I dropped by to put my differences aside and to wish Lix and Aussie man a joyous holiday season have a wonderful thanksgiving and a merry Christmas
By #601496 27,Nov,19 07:42
I share that sentiment, guys. Make it joyous
By #502711 27,Nov,19 23:36
I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving & a Merry Christmas, Warmtitties!
By #502711 27,Nov,19 23:35
That's great dgraff! I wish the same to you
By #583549 28,Nov,19 11:48
Yes! Too all my friends here.I am wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!!!!
By #502711 28,Nov,19 16:06

By #601496 26,Oct,19 12:39
Greta Thunberg
I don't know. I think I reacted to the posts here before I really knew what this is about. If I got it right, this little girl champions the fight for a cleaner, greener earth. I'm for that. When i asked witch girl I meant who was the girl. Everyone has an opinion on climate change. This girl's ideas may be good,,,,,,or not, but, if we don't do something, for sure we'll be fucked.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 20:52 other posts 
Who cares about a green earth we will never live long enough to see the effect
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

Why would I wanna save the world
By #601496 26,Oct,19 21:04
I believe we owe future generations a chance at having a clean world. Perhaps you'll never get to enjoy it, but, as a descent human being, you should care
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Another thing. While you may not see a green earth, today, right now, we are having the problems of not caring. The oceans are rising due to melting of the polar ice caps. Skin cancer is on the rise due to thinning of the ozone layer. Whole fishing areas loosing their fish. Stronger, more dangerous storms. I would think you'd care about this and other problems
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 22:22 other posts 
I do but what can I do other country’s don’t care or comply like Japan and China I’ve been in business over 30 years and it took the DEP 28 years to do a spot inspection of my shop so if they don’t care why should I
By #601496 27,Oct,19 06:16
Do? There's lots of things you can do. Don't dump used oil on the ground or a sewer pipe. Keep your car tuned. Don't litter. If possible buy items with recyclable containers. Recycle. Support government projects to reduce polution.
Many people feel like you, but, a single person cleans his home. A nation full of caring people cleans the nation. Several clean nations can keep this planet of ours a livable world.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 07:17 other posts 
I do recycle both at home and the shop and I heat the shop with a waist oil furnace it’s a win win I don’t have to buy heating oil and I’m recycling my drain oil
By #601496 27,Oct,19 07:22
Everything helps. There's nothing wrong to be "green" and take advantage of it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 07:32 other posts 
I know I guess some time I feel like we are trying to save the world and other country’s are dumping garbage in the ocean it’s frustrating
By #601496 27,Oct,19 07:37
Baby, Miami water and sewer had a 6" pipe going out at least a mile into the ocean to pump raw sewage out into the ocean. We are as bad or worse than other countries.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 08:30 other posts 
I guess I can’t argue with that
By #551147 15,Nov,19 06:26
She's fulla pure shit Dgraff! There's no fucking way, ANY U.S. state, city, municipality is pumping "raw human seweage" into ANY open body of water. That might be something going on in India but not here. She's terribly WRONG! I cannot even believe she said such a thing, as if it would be ok to do such a thing or that it'sno big deal. IF that were true, and she wasn't on EVERY media source screaming outrage, she's dumber than what I think. The shit that comes out your brain lady... I'm calling BULLSHIT to your statement, I think you misunderstood something somewhere.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 07:21
The Miami River also became polluted. In 1897, Miami's first sewer line started emptying directly into the river. By the 1950s, 29 sewers were dumping untreated sewage into the river. Dade County constructed a sewage treatment plant on Virginia Key in the 1950s and connected sewer lines to it, routing the raw sewage away from the river. The plant pumps
partially treated sewege out to the ocean. Miami Beach does the same. These pipes are so old that they develop cracks close to shore causing the beaches to close. But, what do I know. I was born here but, I'm a woman and a blonde to boot.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 09:45 other posts 
Don't go riding your 4 wheeler on trails in West virgina either unless you want to see turds comeing out of pipes into the creeks. That happens all over America. Kitchen sink drains are still commonly running out into the grass out here in the "country" and is allowed as long as the house was built during the time that was accepted practice.

The fact that citys and countys allow and do these type things kinda nulls out what little we can do as individuals.
Kinda like the scrap drives of WW2. Most of the metal never went to the war effort,but it was a big hoopla to help make the common American feel like they were doing something for the war effort.
What little we do in recycling and such is all "feel Good" stuff.Nothing major.
It is already proven and I could go back dig up news articals on it that show that recycling is costing cities and counties more than they get back from the materials. some have resorted to dumping the stuff in the landfills. They keep running the trucks to apease the public eye.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 10:06
I won't argue that. In most unincorporated sections of the country, grey water (sink and bath water) is unregulated and legal to drain into yards. Only regulation is that it can't drain into roads, sidewalks or waterways. Many gardening books and shows promote this (water conservation) use of grey water
By #592419 18,Nov,19 05:10
Miami is ruled by democraps
By #601496 18,Nov,19 06:47
Miami is ruled by Cuban Americans. In Miami-Dade, an ethnically diverse metropolitan area where staunchly Republican Cuban-Americans have traditionally played a leading role in politics, the Democrats are gaining ground.
Ever since President Kennedy pulled back the bombing raid during the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961, the Cuban-Americans have been Republican. This group, traditionally, resembles more like a strong man's support group in a banana republic than Democrat or Republican. Politics are fast and dirty. Backstabbing is more common than changing underwear. The traditional Democrat/Republican labels don't have much meaning except in presidential politics. Miami-Dade county, (not to be confused with the City of Miami ) has voted for the Democratic candidate except for Reagan. The county went to Hilary by over 230k votes. Cuban-Americans don't like bufoons.
By #592419 18,Nov,19 06:52
Miami-dade, broward, palm beach country are all democrat... That is why the pipe pumps shit into the ocean..
By #601496 18,Nov,19 07:05
Ok,if you say so. You are the expert
By #592419 18,Nov,19 12:00
You noticed.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 12:18
What can I say? Outed by a master. Like I told Scorps, If you can't shine with brilliance, dazzle with BS.
By #592419 18,Nov,19 14:59
Or just agree or be objective instead of always being right.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 17:40
I see. I should be wrong then just so YOU can look good?
By #592419 18,Nov,19 17:54
wrong is wrong
By #601496 18,Nov,19 18:02
Not when I'm right.
By #592419 18,Nov,19 18:20
Miami is Left. The Hispanic population is gaining to the right. The African American vote has doubled from 7% to 14% for presidential approval. Republican approval of the president is at 90% even with the hoax going on in congress.. They know congress is a hoax with the impeachment. You can blame the hispanics but it is the left that caused the conditions in Miami although they have improved because it is technically no longer a sanctuary city.
It is not who is wrong and who is right. I state facts,, you state your anger and hate towards the president then try and circumvent the facts... Sometimes you mix in the truth to make politically correct statements appear 100% true. You are good with this..
By #601496 18,Nov,19 18:55
Miami is an open city and the gate to Latin America. Billions flow from out of the country into the local economy. The Latin population does not like the closing of the borders. They don't like the treatment meted out to those in the Mexican/American border. And the Cuban portion of the population (a majority) does not like how this president made it so hard, almost impossible to travel to Cuba. These are facts.
Latins are about 18% of the population. In Miami-Dade County there are 378 thousand registered Republicans. There are 601 thousand Democrats or roughly twice as many. What that doesn't tell you is that there are over 474 thousand independents. More than Republican or Democrat. They are the swing vote and what really determines who carries the county.
It is not that important that the County or city be a sanctuary. This section of the USA has supported hundreds of thousands of illegal refugees for decades. Way before that joke you call president came to be.
I have a right to state my anger and hate about a sexual predator who treats people like shit, is an embezzler and a law breaking extortionist that treats women like lesser citizens.
Your facts, wrong or right, are biased statements you go looking for in third rate gossip sites.
The Republican's approval of the president, even with all the evidence showing his unlawful actions, is at 90%. I guess that really tells the tale about Republicans and why they are not to be trusted to govern with decent people.
By #592419 18,Nov,19 19:32
He's done nothing wrong with the exception of the lies that the left and you perpetrate on him. I'm talking policies and the executive branch of government of which he has followed..
It's very important for illegals to be here.. But what's the point reasoning with you? I've been telling you this serval times and it doesn't get through to you... Then I go over the constitution of how it maintains national sovereignty and the protection of the people from the control of government.. You can't understand that either. Then I get his message from you... I didn't provoke this attack and then when you attacked you lied by saying its not racist.. And that other fat bitch bella stereotyping me because I am a jew.....You egoism is off the charts,, your lies as well as your hate.. Its all about you and how the world revolves around you.. You are the center of the universe.. [deleted image]

Your blocked message say I was lying... TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 19:48 other posts

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 20:13
You are still on that? Doesn't that prove what I've said?
You can't win an argument. Actually, you can't even put two thoughts together. That's when you start being abusive. My view of you and my advice to you at the time was spot on and you haven't changed.
By #592419 18,Nov,19 20:25
I filthy Jew.. that is what you called me.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep....

And you don't call this racism and hate speech.. Perhaps not you but to everyone else it is considered racism..YOu are even more racist towards me becuase I'm trust supporter..

You are you trying to kid? Don't even try wiht me..
By #601496 18,Nov,19 20:54
Shalom.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,19 20:46 other posts 
The climate warriors are having a problem using their numbers to try to convence people the climate is changing.So they find a poor little girl from a foreign country and program her to give highly emotional speaches to try to swoon people to beleive.
Polar ice caps melting? Most of a ice berg is already under the water.So the ocean will not rise if that portion melts.
Air,Until you get rid of nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants,a little smog is the least of our worries as we glow in the dark and eat tofo and drink bottled spring water and shit little rabbit size turds.

As for my concern about future generations, ha, to be honest, why worry? No one worried before we came along.We had to learn to adapt.The future generations can do the same.
By #601496 11,Nov,19 22:11
Why would a little girl be believable when scientists are not? The numbers don't lie.the Polar Ice caps are melting. You might want to read what water displacement means to floating objects (boats, icebergs, rubber duckies) Land based
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Land based ice or glaciers are not in water. As they melt they empty into the oceans. Icebergs, as they calve are not in the water either. All of these as they hit the ocean, raise the levels of the ocean.

Why should we deny climate change? The only ones that want to deny it are those who would need to spend money to fight it. In other words, the rich with their dirty manufacturing
By #502711 12,Nov,19 19:18
No one cares what a scientist says. When a scientist gets on TV to tell people about some catastrophie that can be avoided with a change to our habits, no one listens or cares & continues to do what they have always done, & that is fuck the planet. When some kid gets on TV with a big sob story that moves all the celebrities to convince everyone to act on climate change, then people listen. No one cares what some boring professional that knows what the fuck he is talking about says, but everyone follows the brain dead celebrities that learned everything off of a facebook post...
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I don't doubt climate change is real. Climate change is a natural phenomenon that has been going on for millions of years & whether or not humans are accelerating the pace of climate change, I do agree that everyone should be changing their lifestyle habits to counteract this issue, but as long as oil is making people rich, then enviromentally friendly options for transport will remain obscure. We all need to play our part, like choosing the cardboard straws in stead of the plastic ones, recycling, picking up a bit of rubbish if you see any, not using that face wash with the plastic microbeads that end up in the ocean & fish eat it, stuff like that.
By #601496 12,Nov,19 19:36
The difference, lollipop, is that the little girl brings tears to the eyes. She makes the public notice the danger. And all of two weeks go by. She’s a blurb in the news and then something or someone new comes along and nothing gets done. The huge amounts of money and effort needed can only be provided by big business or government. Big business will not do anything that will affect the bottom line. Government could but not when the top man is on the side of big business. Scientists can make a difference but they need to move the burocracy.
By #601496 13,Nov,19 07:58
I think you've just made my argument, lollipop. Let me change the conversation just a little bit. You and I agree that we should care more. This is great, but, if I have to go to the store two blocks away in 90º weather, I drive there. I don't walk. That paper straw we are proud to use? We throw it in the gutter. Picking up that trash leaves a trail. I could open the windows to cool off the house. It only costs me a little bit of sweat, but, I turn on the central AC and keep it at 70º inside. The baby needs his nappy changed. Cloth diapers are environmentally friendly. However, cleaning them is, at best, smelly. At worst, UUGHH!!! Plastic throw away nappies are better for a sleepless mom. The population in the USA is between 320Mil and 340Mil. If three quarters are like me, our ecological footprint must be horrendous. And this doesn't take into account big manufacturing's footprint, let alone the rest of the world.
This is what is so amazing. It should not be doubtful we affect the climate of this world. It should be doubtful we can really help.
By #502711 13,Nov,19 17:42
You don't have to completely change everything you do. Just little things like choosing the cardboard straws. If you throw a cardboard straw in the gutter it will break down, unlike a plastic straw. You can use your air con, just don't sit in the car, parked up on a mild day, with the air con full blast while sitting on the phone for 2 hours. The small things might not seem like they will make an impact, but thousands or millions of people making these changes will make a difference. It starts with YOU.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:52 other posts 
There is money in the climate change movement.Carbon tax for the government to blow out it's ass. Higher cost of equipment because of all the hp choking emissions crap that has to be on cars and even farm tractors now.
There is money to be made in these electric cars and the repairs.
And I am willing to bet,if you could follow the money being invested in these things,you would find the Al Gore's,the Soros's,and other liberals that want you and me back in the stone age as they parade around the country in their Suburbans like kings
It is all about the elite controling the mass'es. Back date the technology,make the people walk again so to speak,and then you own them.
By #601496 14,Nov,19 17:07
Phart, how is it that you see only half of your "argument" all the time? Higher cost of car emission equipment has to be paid by the car manufacturer in order to sell that car legally. You call it HP chocking crap. I call it ten extra years of life. Electric cars like any other evolution in society's effort for a better life, comes with it's own challenges. Maybe you can't fix them but someone will and that happens with every industry.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 22:12 other posts 
Uh forgive me,but the car manufactures do not make cars for a hobby.They make them for a profit.So Higher cost of emissions equipment gets passed along to the buyer of the car. Which makes it cost you ,me and everyone else more money.And that is not just when you buy it but also later when it clogs up.had I not did the work myself and saved the labor cost my recent repair on 1 of my trucks woulda been over 450 bucks.Just for a muffler looking thing that catches stuff and holds it and is supposed burn it up.
They stop after a while and make your truck pull like crap.BAD.Lucky for me I have more time than funds and was able to replace it all for about 250.
All this talk of a greener earth, it will all end when some punk in a 3rd world countty will start a nuclear war and erase everything but the roaches.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 06:37
Do a little more research. Car manufacturers are against emission controls. They claim it increases the cost of the vehicle and they have to pass it to the consumer. Higher prices equals less sales. I remember having a bad catalitic converter (looks like a thin muffler) it was replaced for free. Emission control parts had a 10 yr 100k miles warranty.
By #485312 16,Nov,19 06:17
car manufacturers could be pumping out electric cars, but the arabs made them shred them after they manufactured some.. no ones getting out of the petrol cycle till they say so, which is when they run out of the stuff. they know whats going on and no cares. business men just want another ferari to park in the drive way, and they couldn't care less what happens about emission controls, as they know they will dead and buried before anyone 'fixes' the worlds lust for money and power.. you cant have enough golden toilet paper hangers when youre a rich oil tycoon *lix*
By #601496 16,Nov,19 06:56
Research shows that carbon taxes effectively reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Economists generally argue that carbon taxes are the most efficient and effective way to curb climate change, with the least adverse effects on the economy.
By #601496 14,Nov,19 17:00
Baby, I don't pick the type of straw I use. The store supplies whatever they want. Yes, i'm nitpicking the argument. But, Even with air con as you Aussies call it, you can't sit in a car for 2 hrs standing still in Miami, in the summer time. Roasted well done cums to mind. I seldom are on my cell more than 5 minutes. My life is too hectic. All I'm trying to say is that, at the critical time, many people will take the easy way out. But, think how many dumb ass people's bad behavior we could forgive if we get just one dirty coal fired factory to changed to scrubbed chimney smoke. Or even better, replace it with bunker oil. Not a great choice but so much better. How about getting soft drink manufacturers to go back to aluminum and glass containers? What about using wind turbines and photoelectric sells to power small towns? All of that will help offset the mindless trashing of our planet by dumb asses (including me)
By #551147 15,Nov,19 06:46
🙄 Hypocrite of the highest order! 🙄

I know! I know! Sorry you simply are too inept to understand what that means. Someday! Maybe! You will get a clue and understand that YOU shouldn't be preaching against OR for things that YOU have no intention of doing yourself. OR? Is this one of those times YOU'RE waiting for the government to wipe your nose for you and or make you do something against YOUR will? You know... Make life decisions for you?
By #601496 15,Nov,19 06:55
Really? My FAT gynecologist tells me I should drop 5lbs. My city government tells me I can paint my house any color as long as the roof is red and the walls are toffee brown. You are preaching too, even though you contributed to the world's overpopulation by having 6kids. Of course you saved the environment by not using condoms. All that latex. I would love a personal assistant that wipes my nose or ass or pussy. I'd gladly pay higher taxes

Well, at least you are true to form. Insult your sparring partner. If you can't dazzle with brilliance blind them with bs.
By #551147 15,Nov,19 07:05
7 Dummy! 7 lil me's

I'm still man enough to admit... Regardless of what I say, you make me laugh sometimes. For that, I applaud you.
I sincerely mean that. 😘
By #601496 15,Nov,19 07:23
I apologize. I didn't think you could get it up 7 times.
By #551147 15,Nov,19 07:31
Lol
Un-huh...
Whatever! Blow me! 😉

[deleted image]

Mine still works without any aid.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 07:41
MMMMMMMMM,lollipop, that looks yummy.
By #551147 15,Nov,19 07:48
Aweeee thanks! 🤗
By #601496 15,Nov,19 07:57
It's heartfelt, lollipop. I'll bring a brown grocery bag for you to wear.
By #551147 15,Nov,19 08:02
Oh stop it! You're not that bad... Nor have I ever said or implied such a thing. I just detest your political stance for the mostpart. As I'm sure you do mine. 😛
By #601496 15,Nov,19 10:19
Live and let live, lollipop
By #502711 16,Nov,19 06:52
I'm not the person that can come up with ideas to solve the worlds problems, I just try not to contribute to the problems. I was just spreading awareness & pointing out that most people don't care.
By #601496 16,Nov,19 07:04
First, thank you. Spreading the word is a very important step. Second, most people do care. They just don't have the perseverance to maintain that lifestyle.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#53

Show It Off