Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #20

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #601496 17,Nov,19 12:28
[deleted image]

Recycled ---cheap

By #485312 14,Nov,19 16:08
only registered users can see external links
get your mind out of the gutter
just spelled it out for you *Lix*

By #485312 13,Nov,19 15:52
lets go to an imaginary site called, 'showmeyourprettypenis', because that sounds more prissy and wholesome than a site called showyourdick, and when we're there, gee what do we expect to see??? well l hope its not PENISES, god who would go to a site just to see PENISES???? well who would join a site showmeyourprettypenis and expect not to see flaccid PENISES???? now lm sure theres many things you can do with a PENIS, you could use it stir your drink??? maybe your hot cup of tea, or you could use it to swat flies??? or if you can sit long enough, you could use it as a paper weight on the table depending on its length??? but what ever you do, don't crack a fat, and for heavens sake, DO NOT SHOW IT TO FEMALES that promise to do naughty things to it!!!, and ask the most logical thing that men do with their dicks, and PLEASE DONT ask for a HEAD JOB!!. that is just not acceptable. and since this is an imaginary site where unicorns frolic and come to fornicate, out of sight of course, you should NOT under any circumstance, ask for sexual gratification in any way shape or form... (unless of course the female has shown you her CUNT, l mean VAGINA first)
luckily for us. we are all here on this site that lets you blokes wave your dick around the place...and there happens to be females here, So stick it in their face and ask for what ever turns you on, as chicks that come to sites for dicks, must be here to see dicks, right????, touch dicks and to your delight, also want to SUCK AND FUCK dicks ??... luckily for us we can say what ever we want on these kinds of subjects and be taken SERIOUSLY, no matter how BIZZARE it is sounds... someone, somewhere will agree *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

ah and l forgot, you all get a medal, l don't what for??? but l think everyone gets one because the world needs more medals for nothing.. *lix*
By #502711 13,Nov,19 17:43
I tried to stir my coffee with my penis but I got third degree burns.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:53 other posts 
Mine looked in the coffee cup and said,"wow,that is along way down to that fluid,and it is steaming!"
By #485312 13,Nov,19 21:29
breath in the steam Phart, is suppose to invigorate the sinuses *lix*
By #601496 13,Nov,19 19:14
You misunderstood. You are supposed to provide the CREAM for my coffee, sugar buns.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But, keep IT real, no phony salami sandwich.
By #485312 13,Nov,19 21:36
yeah, no phony BALONY here !!! All 100% pure cream, real sugar buns and JAM IT in *lix*
By #502711 14,Nov,19 02:25
I've got enough cream here to start a Starbucks, baby
By #601496 14,Nov,19 10:37
I'll take a double latte...hot, baby
By #485312 13,Nov,19 21:33
let me lick it off for you sweet cheeks. l want to see your penis stuck in my face, fuck it was lucky that you stuck your beautiful penis at me ... how else would I have ever tasted you if you didn't?? you can be my pretty penis, as girls only like 'pretty' penises. Youre my sausage sanger with eggs baby .. *lix*
By #502711 14,Nov,19 02:26
You want some dick in your face? Ok coming right up!

By #485312 11,Nov,19 17:30
it Tuesday, my butt hurts, just thought ld let you all know what l was thinking, oh and l got fucked senseless this morning, that is all
only registered users can see external linksonly registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 19:21 other posts 
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS LIX that’s the true meaning of a FART
By #502711 25,Oct,19 19:27
Everything that comes out of your mouth is equivalent to a fart, dgraff. Your breath smells just as bad too
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 19:30 other posts 
Yeah well your short
By #502711 25,Oct,19 19:33
& yet I still have a bigger dick than you
By #502711 25,Oct,19 19:34
Is that why you turned gay, because you couldn't satisfy women?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 20:27 other posts 
Yeah well you know what they say ugly guys have a big dick and you and that thing you call a girl friend are ugly but on the bright side of things Lix makes you look like a prince she is so ugly we could press her face in some dough and make gorilla cookies
By #502711 26,Oct,19 03:31
Well if that's true then your dick should be 2 feet long, Joe Dirt
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 05:59 other posts 
Your actually kinda cute in a munchkin kinda way but after what you did the other morning I find you to be ugly on the inside
By #502711 26,Oct,19 07:53
Refresh my memory, Joe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 09:07 other posts 
Dgraff passed the ball clean to Aussie man 187 Aussie man passed the ball clean to lixsipsucket lixsipsucket passed the ball spoiled back to dgraff with a note saying some thing smart ass and stupid on purpose
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

After I passed it nicely for you the day before
By #502711 26,Oct,19 17:12
I don't quite understand your logic there, bud, but ok. & don't try & pretend like we were becoming BEST BUDS. I know you still talk shit about lix & I. You think i'm ignorant of what is being said around here, but I see things. & you call ME rotton? Douchebag...
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,19 20:50 other posts 
Yeah well everyone sees what trash you two are I have all John s notes before he died and I know things you two don’t want me to know
By #502711 27,Oct,19 07:00
Oh, & what are you going to do with that information, Joe? Go fuck yourself, i'm not scared
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 07:13 other posts 
I would go fuck my self but my dick is not big enough
By #502711 27,Oct,19 07:50
I could perform surgery for you & help you with that.

By #485312 26,Oct,19 15:56

By #485312 25,Oct,19 22:41
only registered users can see external linksonly registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 21:01 other posts 
Hi Leo I see you hiding over here do you still want to suck me off I promise I will cum in your mouth

By #485312 24,Oct,19 22:27
wow, these PROMINENT MEMBERS are real fucking jerks lol, they don't take stupid games soooper seriously and are so malicious and horrible just because they don't play a stupid game the same way the most whining of members want it played.
boo fucking hoo FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS ARE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

By #502711 25,Sep,19 22:05
'How Dare You!' Nick Reacts to Greta Thunberg | The Nick Di Paolo Show:

I love this guy!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Trump impeachment with Nick Di Paolo:
By #485312 19,Oct,19 01:23
l get so sick of these activists all flying on their jets to advocate climate change and not one of them would give up the lifestyles they choose that are the cause for all their anger at authorities, they don't go about doing anything productive moving towards a better world, not once have l heard any of them say that the population NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO ZERO GROWTH. none of them put forward anyway to fix the problem, but all of them are the greatest contributors to the waste of time, money, paper, resources and so on, its like having movie stars telling me to put my hand and my pocket and sponsor a rainforest. just after they ripped a hole in one.. Its the ridiculous leading the privileged *lix*
By #551147 20,Oct,19 03:56
🙄 WOW! She is able to speak about something substantive. I couldn't agree more!

Thanks for the funny links Bro!
By #502711 20,Oct,19 05:59
You should stop saying unkind things to my girlfriend Scorps...
By #551147 20,Oct,19 06:22
Ummmm I didn't, obviously!

Did you tell her the same thing about me?
She's the one who started bullshit with me.

Lastly, I can't say anything to her as she has me blocked. I merely commented, and I'm fairly certain it wasn't "unkind".
By #601496 20,Oct,19 07:13
I suppose this was posted with great respect

It seems the Queen of unoriginal, plagiarizing Sea Hags has resurfaced from the cesspool she resides in. Giving Candy the nod of approval and cheering her on for her amusement (in another thread). Now that I've read that, it actually makes more sense why TWO does and acts like she does. She's a fucking puppet! Cause the other unoriginal ass, lipshitz, is too chicken shit AND unoriginal to come up with her own material. So, she sits back and just watches her minion do the work.

Good job
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Me, I don't care but, as usual, you are a liar
By #551147 20,Oct,19 07:28
tsk tsk tsk I think it's a bit tasteless to post such a thing in HIS thread, about HIS "girlfriend", and or trying to start a fight between him and I.
By #502711 20,Oct,19 07:56
No one is starting a fight. I'm just saying, leave lix alone. What kind of person would I be if I allow my "friends" to talk about my girlfriend in such an unsavoury manner?
By #502711 20,Oct,19 07:52
I know you didn't this time, but i've seen some of the things you & others say about her. You're nice to me, but you fuck with her, I don't like it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 01:45 other posts 
This girl is mental.
By #485312 21,Oct,19 03:23
she's from the entitled generation, who has watched too much youtube me thinks *Lix*
By #601496 21,Oct,19 07:22
Witch girl?
By #502711 21,Oct,19 07:43
Greta Thunberg.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 11:59 other posts 
This one: only registered users can see external links She may or may not have a point--I don't discuss this--I just see someone who's deeply psychologically disturbed. She's 16 I think but already looks 76. She's taken all the world's problems ob her shoulders.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 11:59 other posts 
And, as you rightly said, she looks like a Witch ...
By #502711 21,Oct,19 07:23
Armchair intellectuals that don't understand the resources & manpower needed to undertake such a drastic change. People like Greta Thunberg pointing fingers "How dare you!", but offering NO solutions. Stop pointing fingers & voice your solutions for the worlds problems Greta, you bitch.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 12:00 other posts 
She's sick mate. Don't blame her. She needs help.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 14:19 other posts 
-She is being used as a tool by more powerful folks like Soros. Get the poor girl away from all those idiots and give her a few weeks to breath and think for herself and maby she would be ok.But right now,she is a brain washed tool.Just like the wrench you bent to get to a hard to reach bolt.She will get tossed in the bottom of the "toolbox" of society as soon as she gets a bit older they find another tool.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 16:42 other posts 
That seems to be true. She's been used (and abused).
She'll end up in a terrible state.
By #485312 21,Oct,19 16:47
put her to work !!! she needs a job to fill in her spare time, that's half these kids problems, they've never had to make their own bed, or clean their room, let alone take on the worlds 'real' problems *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 17:32 other posts 
Amen. I have mowed way to many yards for folks and thier kids are laid up in the house playing video games.Money for me,but less thier parents have to raise them or that could be going in THEIR pockets if they did the job. DUH
By #485312 23,Oct,19 18:46
the sad thing is, they still get their pocket money and their parents get to live with adult children for the rest of their lives. they've created their own little monsters to sap them for many more years. bring back the saying 'TOUGH LOVE', they need to raise adults, not children, youre supposed to teach your kids how to be adults. give them responsibilities and make them responsible for their own mistakes, not pick up the pieces every time they chuck a tanty *lix*
By #502711 21,Oct,19 18:44
You're 100% correct! She IS being used by these groups with an AGENDA. She doesn't see it yet, but I think soon she will fade away when she realizes that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#53

Show It Off