Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #630

Pages:  #1... #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 31,Jul,19 10:44
So I see that HotPussy had to use bellas' picture to finally get the top spot on Best Image/Member. She had no chance with her own pics. @ bella, you should feel good about that.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 11:53 other posts 
Yes, I'm quite flattered!

Have you ever taken notice, I don't insult her yet she is forever insulting and/or attempting to stir things up with me? I thought she considered herself popular? To hear her tell the story, members line up waiting for their chance to chat with her. Apparently, the line isn't as long as she would like it to be because she definitely has too much time on her hands.
By #574505 31,Jul,19 12:07
She's in love with you..like she says about skittles in love with her.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 12:40 other posts 
Oh, I wasn't aware that she felt that way! Thanks for sharing her sentiments with me.
By #580336 31,Jul,19 12:00
Pretty sure shes spending her own points to get herself to the top of the pile..pretty sad if you ask me. It's much better if other members think you are top member but to spend points to elevate yourself to the lofty heights , I just don't get it. It's like spending lots of points just to remove someone from the top, pretty sad.
Oh well , it's Bella's picture so she deserves to be there
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 12:44 other posts 
It is sad that she is nothing more then a 67 year old BITTER woman.

Life is short, Candy, why not try to live in harmony?
By #460385 31,Jul,19 12:51
@ bella, did you give her permission to use your pic in a contest and to upload your pic on her page?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 13:04 other posts 
No, I was not asked. I think it is in rather poor form that she feels that she can use any member's image without their permission.
By #580336 31,Jul,19 15:14
I was thinking of putting a pic in top of the month just to see but don't think I'll bother, seems to be a little ' political ' 🤣
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 15:34 other posts 
Hotpussy is like 74
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 15:43 other posts 
She showed me her Driver's License, I don't know why, but she did..... She was born in June, 1952, so she is 67 years old.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 16:59 other posts 
My guess is that it is somewhat political. In my mind, admin created a feature to promote the site by encouraging members to submit their pictures and be "the face" for the site. It is an avenue for members to show who they like and is one of two features that it didn't matter how many points you had, admin would award you 3 points for your vote. Pretty easy way to earn up to 18 points in a 24 hour period for doing nothing more then voting, a way to support the site while expressing "your opinion" as to who had the best image. It stands to reason that the more popular you are with the members, the further up the ladder you could go. The caveat to that is, you could even vote for your own image AND/OR if you wanted to make more than one vote, it would cost dearly, 20 points. For some wankers, what is 20 points. They submit their picture and vote themselves to the top or vote your best mate there.

By #460385 26,Jul,19 12:40
Member Joyraja has collected back to back wins in pic of the month on SYC side. Impressively collecting almost 400 voters in each month.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 12:50 other posts 
The month is not over, so BobbyKay and I still have a chance.
By #460385 26,Jul,19 13:26
We are hoping so. Because we all know what's involved to get almost 400 members to vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 13:36 other posts 
Hey, I will not beg for a vote. I asked for member's support via a blog and I was THRILLED to receive 100+ votes.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 08:48 other posts 
A pet hate of mine is to receive a message from someone with whom I have never had a conversation asking me for my vote. In those situations they never get it.
I happily voted for you because you are a good friend and deserved to win with an awesome photo.
By #460385 26,Jul,19 14:59
Your picture speaks for itself. You went straight to the top for
top of the month. We all know the contests are rigged, we've already proved that.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 19:39 other posts 
Speaking of "contest", did you withdraw your picture(s) from BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP?
By #460385 26,Jul,19 19:49
Yes. Too many bitching complaining bitches. So we are out.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 hours

We were on top for weeks. Wanted to give others a chance. It brings too much attention to our page and it was hard to keep up everyday. We might be back.
By #574505 26,Jul,19 13:54
Joyraja always begging in the chat rooms for votes..
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 14:38 other posts 
Like I said, I'm not going to beg for votes.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 14:43 other posts 
Joyraja is a fake ... and a panhandler. A site rat for sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 20:54 other posts 
And dare I say a rag head
By #551147 27,Jul,19 07:58
😄😆🤣😂 Excercise that 1st amendment gotdamnit!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 07:39 other posts 
Way to go! Bishbash65 , a SYD member, has been successful in uploading and maintaining pictures of his penis, on the "Recently Submitted Pussies" page.

/recent.php

Dude, don't you know the difference between your cock and a lady's pussy?

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 23:31 other posts 
I could not help but notice that in chat, SrCums , aka Godzillas, aka arir39, wants to drop "piles of shit" on my page. Is it possible that Jews are that hateful? His hissy-fit is all because he chooses ignore parameters and do things "his way" for which he was called out on. Grow up, Ari, your bad attitude is unbecoming.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 22:22 other posts 
I've been away for a while, super busy, crazy summer, but a good crazy. Just popping in to say HI to everyone.

On a side note: I did learn that it's possible to cum AND fart at the same time. Hahaha Where else, but here, could I publicly share that little tidbit of information.

I hope you are are doing well and I'll see you on my next time through

For my readers of Kyle's Story, I am working on new chapters as I can, but it's been slow going this season, please be patient with me
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 22:50 other posts 
Cum and fart at the same time? Isn't that special! Hey, did you discover this phenomenon on your own, wink, wink.....? Or were you with your fiance?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 23:09 other posts 
Um,that is new! At least it was not a Shart!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 08:54 other posts 
Okay members, many of you like your partners to have a natural odor about them, but do you like them to LOOK NATURAL? In the case of a female partner, do you like natural breasts, no matter what size, keep in mind that many women are not always symmetrical OR do you prefer enhanced, symmetrical breasts? Do you prefer your woman natural in facial appearance OR do you prefer her wearing makeup?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 10:25 other posts 
Natural. Of course I like the smaller size boobs but regardless of size,I prefer them natural.
Makeup is not healthy in the long term for women from what I remember reading.
If a woman is willing to accept my flaws,I should not expect her to try to cover hers up with the equvilent of Bondo. I appreciate the concept of looking their best for their man but a occasional outing wearing heels and a short skirt is a plenty for me.
I would prefer my woman to be happy,comfortable and wanting to take care of themselves and to motivate me to do the same.
By #580336 25,Jul,19 13:26
I couldn't agree more with Phart, natural everytime
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 13:57 other posts 
I can't readily think of anything specific, but is there anything a gentleman might do that would be considered an enhancement?
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 15:58 other posts 
Plastic surgery, hair coloring and transplants.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 08:48 other posts 
Geez, hair coloring is so mainstream for many women, it was not something I considered or mentioned.

As for plastic surgery, that seems to be an EXTREME way to approach things. Younger women that are embarking on a dancing job might consider breast augmentation because they will earn more money or because their fella likes bigger boobs. Older women might have breast augmentation because of cancer and it helps restore their feeling of being "whole". You mentioned transplants, what immediately pops into my head is a television commercial about car insurance (I think). There is a male bicyclist that talks about insuring this and that and at the end of the commercial he reveals his unique calves. I believe I recall reading where fellas have gone under the knife to attain a 6-pack. I guess I forgot that men can be just as vain as women.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 13:52 other posts 
I like the way you think, phart!
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 15:59 other posts 
It doesn’t really matter to me. Both sides can be equally attractive.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 16:22 other posts 
Enhancements? Hair color,lypo suction to get rid of fat.Which frankly I have been researching about it myself because I have really bad back issues that restrict me from enough activity to work off this spare kenworth tire I carry around!.
I would do it to feel better,not as much for looks.
Penis transplants may have been attempted but not readu for everyday I don't think.It would be nice to wiz without getting it on my shoe!

But I guess we could look for Ol Smileing BOB and his Enzyte natural male enhancement pill!
By #551147 26,Jul,19 12:32
Not sure I can add much more than phart as I'm in complete agreement. I too prefer smaller boobs, ironically have only had one gf that had some 🙄. Nevertheless, natural all the way. I think I'd might actually pass on an enhanced gal. With the exception of hair coloring, nails, lil stuff like that.
By #565792 26,Jul,19 22:20
If a woman is suffering because of the size of her breasts (too big or too small) why not do do something about it if it makes a difference to her self-esteem. I would not mind at all. Same goes for make-up, some women just don't feel okay without and as long it's not overdone, it's okay by me
As for natural appearance/having sex, I prefer one or both partners being shaved. Two bushes can make a mess. Anyway, we shouldn't judge.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,19 19:11 other posts 
Well some of that goes back to social engineering whereas women are taught to beleive they have to have BIG boobs to be liked by men.
A simple male human has no chance of making a woman happy that has had those awful bags put in her boobs because she was not "happy " with them. You take what you are given and take care of it and be happy.;Now bear in mind I am all for a woman getting a boob replacement after cancer to be normal in appearance and not looked at as some kind of freak show.People are cruel.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 08:45 other posts 
In terms of breasts, natural every time. One of my serious pet hates is breast augmentation. Size is not a factor for me.
As far as make up is concerned there are times when some discreet makeup is a positive thing but generally around the house, day to day, again the natural look.
You didn't mention pubic hair but for me this is all of a piece with natural breasts and little make up, so for me, no to shaving smooth.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 19:21 other posts 
I was watching something on Hulu last night and was surprised by one of the commercials. The product advertised was offered by a company called MANSCAPED, the product is called the Lawn Mower 2.0.

The commercial is a hoot, the product is geared for your "sensitive area(s)" and I wonder whether this commercial is shown on mainstream television?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 21:01 other posts 
I have been seeing it on youtube. They are selling soap and all kinds of shit for "Men".
All that stuff is not my cup of tea. I am hairy,and damn it I use the cheapest deo from the dollar store.
I am allergic to the stuff in most things that are supposed to make a man "smell" good.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 21:12 other posts 
The "commercial" is fricken wild and I wasn't sure if I saw what I just viewed.....so I Google'd the product. If I recall correctly, the company also offers deodorant for the balls. C'mon, I would wager to say that there are men who will buy these types of personal grooming items.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 21:41 other posts 
I bought one.. it is awesome!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 21:47 other posts 
After watching the video I want one I take blood thinners daily and that trimmer looks safe
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 22:19 other posts 
The Lawn Mower 2.0 is sold on Amazon, $64.99 and free shipping for Prime members!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 22:12 other posts 
Are you hosing us? Do you really own a Lawn Mower 2.0?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 00:12 other posts 
My lawnmower has a Briggs and Stratton 25.0 hp ,3 blades and I damn sure aint stickin my head or dick under it!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 12:08 other posts 
I really have one... it is sack safe
By #574505 18,Jul,19 12:48
Oh the stories of syd
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 13:12 other posts 
Have you got a good story to share?? Please!? Please!?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 13:06 other posts 
Do your balls thank you?

The ad says it's good for the gooch, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 18:54 other posts 
My lawn mower is on its way
By #574505 18,Jul,19 19:01
I have a rideingmower and a push mower..
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 21:44 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 22:06 other posts 
Just a riding mower and a push mower? dgraff made himself a rising barstool! Can you beat that?
By #574505 18,Jul,19 22:20
No need a barstool dont go to barsso I guess not graff a better man..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,19 20:11 other posts 
Jamie pushes my lawnmower
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 21:54 other posts 
Ok so did the Murray come in? 42 or 46 inch cut?
I just got curious as to rather it was a real and functional object.
I have only been shaven once down there and it was on 1 side as the doc had to go in and untwist my balls when I was a 8th grader.Talk about ITCH. And I caught hell when I took showers after pe to.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 17:02 other posts 
Bella is yer gooch in need of a demo??
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 18:01 other posts 
Sorry, I don't have a gooch.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 22:07 other posts 
Hahaha my gooch needs a good trimming
By #551147 26,Jul,19 12:27
Thank you for this! My Wahl just shot craps about a week ago. 😖 I'm going to get one of these, although I'm not sure it's going to do the job 100% as the Wahl couldn't either. Like trimming the upper grass is easy for any trimmer. But I like to keep my balls smooth, I'm not convinced it can do them, with NO cuts to the sack. Guess we shall see. 🤞 It sucks having to use two different methods for maintenance.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 14:35 other posts 
Hey, Scorpio69, there are tutorials as well as testimonials on YouTube, why not watch before you buy. Also, it would appear that Amazon has the price of $ 64.95 for the trimmer, ball deodorant is not included. I order a lot from Amazon and LOVE their return policy, as well.
By #551147 26,Jul,19 14:57
Lmao I'm not a sweater so, no need for ball deodorant. 😆 I will check out some of the testimonials, but I'd personally like to see it in action on the nads. 😉 I'm fairly certain I won't see that on you tube...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 19:42 other posts 
No, you won't "see" that on YouTube however I tend to think that the testimonials are real and you can always reach out to Skittles for his unbiased opinion.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   ...#767

Show It Off