pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #565

Pages:  #1... #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 15:38 other posts 
This is a helicopter's view of the land erosion along Lake Michigan, the "west coast" of Michigan and approximately 60 miles south of 2nice .

only registered users can see external links

This is news coverage of the land erosion caused by Lake Huron, on the "east coast" and approximately 50 miles north of me.

By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 14:42 other posts 
Yes, the erosion has been exceptionally bad this week. The city was forced to close roads because the water is dangerously close to them.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 22:29 other posts 
Are you aware of any significant erosion in your town? I talked to my sister today, the sister who has Kevin, the peacock. She has 10 acres in Clarkston, northern Oakland county, one exit past Pine Knob. With the heavy snow and rain we had, her pond overflowed causing a good amount of flooding. Right now, my steel seawall has been tall enough to keep the water out of my yard HOWEVER, this summer, I spotted four small holes in one panel. I THOUGHT that once the water levels go down that this would be a "simple" patch...... Alas, patching seawalls is not always possible. Silly me! If a seawall can't be patched, I THOUGHT it would be a matter of replacing one steel panel. Not the case, from what I've been told, once these steel panels have been in place, they fuse together SO, if a seawall can't be patched, it has to be replaced.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jan,20 20:42 other posts 
Are they metal I bet I could weld a patch on them
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 09:07 other posts 
Sounds to me, someone is trying to take advantage of you! Should be repairable if it is actually steel.
As long as the holes are not caused from rust or rot and the surrounding materiel is solid and cleanable, a good welder should be able to make a patch repair,as dgraff stated. I would contact a reputable Welder in your area and see what they have to offer in regards to repair.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 12:14 other posts 
Yea,I would like to see a actuall photo of the sea wall and the hole. I can't beleive there is not a patch possiable.
Hell even if you can't weld it,you can rivot a patch panel to it.
Now I aint talking about the little pop rivots from the hardware store you put tin together with,i am talking the big 1's you heat and beat tight with a air hammer.
By #574505 23,Jan,20 13:12
If some one can weld under water I see why not
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 17:28 other posts 
The Lincoln tunnel in New York was welded together under water and I know a women/ diver that helped weld it
By #574505 23,Jan,20 17:56
I did a lot of welding years back they offer me a job welding boats but couldn't at that time I had surgery on my knee
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 19:00 other posts 
I like welding it a nice warm winter time job
By #574505 23,Jan,20 19:27
I use get shock while welding in the raining
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jan,20 19:31 other posts 
Hahaha yeah me to
By #574505 23,Jan,20 22:13
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jan,20 21:12 other posts 
The Lincoln tunnel was constructed in the 1930's... So TwoWarms is a welder??
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,20 13:31 other posts 
On the "brighter" side, I bet those south of the equator could ever ever wrap themselves around this! Can you believe that they are surfing 10 miles south of you in January? Hey, you aren't out there frolicking in Lake Michigan's surf, are you?

Winter surfing on Lake Michigan: only registered users can see external links
By #574505 24,Jan,20 14:13
Lol that's crazy
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jan,20 07:08 other posts 
No way in hell!!!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,20 21:02 other posts 
I just read something here on the net about Mr Peanut is no more. 104 years and the company dumps him? Sheesh.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,20 06:38 other posts 
Yeah it’s true I seen the commercial on tv Mr peanut and two of his friends are dangling over a cliff on a limb that is breaking so Mr peanut let’s go and falls to his death to save his buddies
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

He’s now my hero

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 23:02 other posts 
Did y'all notice that there is the ability to EVALUATE the pictures that have made it to the Popular page? I think that's a nice addition.

Evaluation categories are limited to "wrong category" don't be afraid to use that option. Aren't you tired of seeing butt or breast pictures under the cock or pussy category? Or the SYC members that are wearing panties when you are expecting to see a sexy minge? The next option is "internet pic", don't be afraid to flag a picture for that reason, either! Some members, paying members, bypass the Evaluation Panel process because they pay and won't be deleted for that reason. But when their commercial pictures are continually uploaded under the cock category, then flag it as an "internet pic" so that admin can do what he's going to do, or not..... I'm not sure what the "what is this?" category is used for, so possibly admin would enlighten us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jan,20 20:38 other posts 
Funny you should mention this I just flagged a bunch on the main page yesterday for being internet pictures it’s not fair that real members are competing against internet models

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 18:25 other posts 
The new picture of lix in the best image might be of her but 40 years ago no wrinkles on her neck a flat muscular tummy and perky smooth tits without bed bug bites on them
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Oh well the new picture is a little easier on the eyes
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,20 20:27 other posts 
OMG
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,20 20:38 other posts 
Hahaha just an observation
too funny

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 17:15 other posts 
It's a darn shame that decent posts get buried under rude remarks. What makes it even more laughable is my posts get copied and pasted elsewhere. I will try again...

Apparently the step-grandfather knowingly dangled little Chloe out of an opened window on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, but did he intentionally drop her to her death?

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 18:37 other posts 
I seen that to and he claims he didn’t know the window was open it’s Michael Jackson all over again only this ended tragically
By #601496 19,Jan,20 06:06
I’m old enough to know people do unspeakable things, but In this case I believe bad judgement was used. The tragic outcome was a preventable accident. The baby is in a better place. The family has to deal with this. Somehow the grandfather has to be forgiven and helped through the legal morass all the while grieving the loss of their daughter. The grandfather will forever have to wake up every morning remembering how he killed his granddaughter.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 06:27 other posts 
I think grandpa should be in jail you can better believe if i drink 3 beers and I’m driving down the street and I drop my cigarette and look down to pick it up and I smash head on in to another vehicle and kill some one I’m going to jail for vehicular homicide it becomes about the beers not the cigarettes so it’s not about grandpa or how much he is grieving it’s about the poor judgment he used and the death of a little girl
By #601496 19,Jan,20 07:39
I don't agree. Negligible homicide can and in many cases does land you behind bars. However, what can prison actually accomplish. If, as you say, he was under the influence of drugs/alcohol, then yes. This looks like bad luck during a dumb act of stupidity. Perhaps house arrest and probation, community service and counseling.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 08:07 other posts 
Negligence is the keyword I’m sure judge Greg Mathis would find there is negligence in this case because there most certainly is now as far as punishment I’m not suggesting that he be hanged in the square of his local town or nothing
By #601496 19,Jan,20 08:14
He should be hung from his feet from the roof of a ten story building, but that's not in the legal system.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 08:38 other posts 
I will say something to Donald Trump about it maybe he can make an exception
By #601496 19,Jan,20 08:44
Tell him the guy is a Demicrat.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 08:53 other posts 
Little babies,windows, ocean,floating ship, and arthritis,are not a good thing to mix together.Poor judgement.And for that,grandpa should be held accountable. And yes,if the parents and grandparents think like this all the time,the baby is in a better place.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 09:14 other posts 
Coodos phart you hit the nail right on the head
By #601496 19,Jan,20 09:49
Phart, we don't know what the parents are like. We all do dumb things that generally, end in no harm. We are aware that playing in traffic is dangerous, or that swimming alone is not a good idea, but, how many of us have had a few in the local pub and driven home after? Speeding on the interstate? That better place should be reached after a full, rich life.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 14:11 other posts 
I agree,a life cut short.But just as ol micheal pervert jackson did,it was a stupid thing to do to hold a baby out a window.I mean really was he trying to do the Lion King thing or something?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 17:14 other posts 
I don't understand Italian but I've always felt that Andrea Bocelli could sing me songs demanding that I take out the trash or that the dog ran away and I would love it. See for yourself, his voice is beautiful.....

By #601496 19,Jan,20 07:42
I love Andrea Bocelli. His shows on PBS are great.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 02:32 other posts 
At 12:30 AM on January 15th (now) the temperature is -38*C (-36.4*F) where I live in Alberta, Canada. That doesn't include wind chill. It's going to be -40 by morning. -40 is where Fahrenheit and Celsius are the same temperature.

It's so cold that teenage boys have their pants pulled up.

It's so cold that... ?
--------------------------------------- added after 55 minutes

It happened. It's 1:26 AM MST and -40* out.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,20 17:17 other posts 
Now that's cold! Brrrrr......

I feel like I know the answer but I'm going to ask anyway, how do cope, what do people do, when temperatures are so cold?

I suspect that they come out to go to work and take care of necessitates, but if that was a climate that I was living in, I could see myself staying indoors until May. When do those extreme temperatures change, March, April, May? What are your summers like?

By the way, I was not aware that -40 Celcius and -40 Fahrenheit were the same. Thanks for teaching me something new!
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jan,20 21:17 other posts 
There were a lot of records broken this week. This is not normal at all. Every year sometime between November and February we can expect something in the -30C range for two or three days but this is colder and has lasted for a longer time. We hunker down and make it through. I think there's a bit of cabin fever going on now but it will be over by Monday when we should be a bit warmer than the average of -8C.
Our summers are like yours in Michigan but shorter and not humid because of the Great Lakes.
Lots of kids aren't going to school because most school busses are not running. It's dangerous for the kids to be waiting outside for busses. As a matter of fact Bella, yesterday I saw a teenage boy with his pants pulled up and a girl without rips in her jeans!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,20 22:52 other posts 
I love it hunker down by the wood stove tomorrow we are to get 5to8 inches of snow then a high of 28 degrees all next week
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 01:40 other posts 
There's going to be 5-8 inches of wood at my place tomorrow night. My friend Brad is coming over.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 02:50 other posts 
Wood?
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 03:54 other posts 
Yes Bella, wood.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 02:55 other posts 
This is probably one of the most accurate weather predictions that Detroit meteorologists have made. They have been saying since Wednesday that we should expect 6 to 8 inches of snowfall beginning at 2am Saturday morning. I happened to be awake at 2:25 and it is snowing. My concern is that have also predicted that later in the day, snow will change to rain and with temperatures dropping, that mess will turn into ICE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 05:20 other posts 
Oh that sucks I hate ice I would rather be we’re kebmo is getting 8 inches of wood
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 08:31 other posts 
Surely there is no shortage in your home!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 09:27 other posts 
Hahaha he’s not quite 8 inches but close
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 13:58 other posts 
I said 5-8, not 8. Closer to a six pack.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 14:01 other posts 
Hahaha that will do just fine
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 14:03 other posts 
It's been doing fine for 6.5 years.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 14:47 other posts 
Bump this up past the old bag's rude post.
By #601496 18,Jan,20 14:50

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   ...#746

Show It Off