Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #417

Pages:  #1... #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,21 11:46 other posts 
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again...

Yep, that's what teammates do here. Yesterday, UnderCoverAngel aka AndreaAsian reported a member, Vendaliser for posting internet pictures. Apparently there were enough members that felt her referral was frivolous and voted NO ABUSE. Since system will not permit her to report the same member a second time, leopoldij refers Vendaliser today.

If admin doesn't mind when members post net pics as long as the member does not pretend them to be theirs, why do we have the same handful of members scouring profiles looking for people who do?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

This is an example of a member that I would vote to delete.

Although bonnie has not claimed the picture to be of her, "she's" a brand new member only posting that one picture and that one picture is all over the internet.

By #642199 03,Jun,21 20:24
Don’t you hate when you come across a seemingly nice looking guy with a great cock picture, to only click on it and see upon closer inspection that his asshole has a smidgen of poop encrusted on it still?

Like the majority of these guys are bi, so I’m not sure if it’s meant to be there for the males that may be looking at their pics and it’s supposed to be like sexy or something? Am I the only female that finds that to be gross?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 20:48 other posts 
I'd like to think you are joking but I know you're not. What guys find sexy is sometimes difficult to grasp.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 21:37
It really is.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 21:11 other posts 
There is nothing sexy about poop.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 21:38
Gawd, I should hope not. You would think that maybe it was an accident on this dudes part, but I see this a lot.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 09:06 other posts 
Here's my question for the day, do you prefer to bathe or shower before you retire for the day OR in the morning when you start your day?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 09:52 other posts 
I have always showered at the start of the day start of the day until recently but i now begun showering before retiring. If I was still working it would be at the start of the day.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 09:59 other posts 
Me, too! Prior to retirement my daily ritual was to wake up and jump in the shower which further "woke me up". And post COVID, I started showering about one hour, or so, before bed. I find that that my shower provides just what I need to drift off to sleep a bit sooner.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 10:06 other posts 
You know there are probably a number of people that do physical work and after their workday ends, come home and shower or bathe immediately.
By #275407 03,Jun,21 11:34
I shower every morning b4 going to work, and also b4 I go to bed because even though you might not be smelly or dirty, your skin gets oily and you don't want to be changing your bed sheets every other day.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 11:48 other posts 
Regarding the body oils, good point.

Unfortunately, I do not have central air conditioning and in the summer months I may shower twice daily to get the "stickiness" off my skin.

When I was employed, my job was a sit down office type job and I question whether my skin got excessively smelly or oily from that. If you don't mind, may I inquire whether your workday consists of physical labor?
By #275407 03,Jun,21 11:50
Yes it does, but I work all day long in temperatures of ten degrees to minus fifteen.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I'm a clean freak, plus, my hair, oh, my hair, I need to shower with warm water to relax my hair so I can manage it or my hair goes wild, I can't get a comb through it unless it gets wet, and I'm at the beach a lot, also it's very humid and hot in south Florida, so I find myself showering too much sometimes,
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:04 other posts 
cody, let's see that wild 'fro of yours!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:02 other posts 
You have a point and there are sometimes occasions when I do both, especially in the hot summer months.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:06 other posts 
Of course there will always exceptions to our "norm". That's normal!
By #275407 03,Jun,21 12:06
I sent the picture to your page
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:18 other posts 
I saw it, I think we have a similar haircut except you appear to have long bangs and I have the same length with a slightly off center part.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:11
I will bathe before bed, I love a good bubble bath and am quite fond of bath bombs or bubble bars. I’ve recently remodeled my bathroom to give it a spa like atmosphere, there are tons of plants and have also added a waterfall shower head. The shower head also has quite a few functions including a pretty awesome massage that is awesome for achy shoulders and backs. I shower in the morning to start my day.
By #275407 03,Jun,21 12:19
I have allways wanted to try out a waterfall shower
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:29
Dude they are fucking amazing! I got it at Sams Club.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 15:18 other posts 
Cody, waterfall showers are awesome! Yes they do have substantial water pressure, not just a drizzle.

I am a chef so I always shower before work but on particularly busy days it’s a two shower day. It’s not a hot and sweaty kitchen. My cat likes the way I smell when I get home!

I haven’t had a bath in decades!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:21 other posts 
A nice warm soaking bath is a luxury that I haven't afforded myself in such a long time. It's good that you give yourself that time!
By #275407 03,Jun,21 12:29
What's funny is, I have a juccuci attached to my pool, but I haven't used it in ten years because of the chlorine which dries my skin, I don't even go in the water at the beach much anymore. But I luv tubing in the cold streams in the smoky mnt. National pk.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:34
I love natural spas and hot springs. We have a few famous ones here that are pretty awesome too but because they have been used in movies they are too crowded now.

If you don’t care for chlorine and have a decent tub, there are attachments you can fit in them to make a decent jacuzzi.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:32
It’s a great way to destress. It’s great for your skin too.

I gift a lot of bath bombs to people from Lush. My boss the last Christmas before Covid I could tell didn’t like my gift lol. But they are really nice to watch fizzle and destress and smell good and leave your skin soft. She’s very uptight and I thought she needed it.
By #275407 03,Jun,21 12:33
Never heard of bath bombs, I'll have to look into them
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:39
Check out Lush if you’re into natural animal cruelty free eco friendly stuff. They have great soaps and body lotions too. Nectar USA is good too, more on the cutesy side but their stuff smells great and looks like waffles.
By #275407 03,Jun,21 12:41
I will, I think guys should take a nice long bath once in a while to relieve stress which I know I have a lot of
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

With bubbles
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 12:49 other posts 
You know what men should also try sometime? Yep, manicures and pedicures! Especially pedicures, they feel so good and are so therapeutic!
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:51
Have you ever had one of those pedicures where the fish eat your dead skin?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 13:03 other posts 
No, have you? I don't think I could do it. Fish eating my dead skin, I think I would need to be blindfolded and take a Xanax before I tried that.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 14:44
There’s a place at one of the malls here that offers it. They set themselves up inside of the place where I used to get my eyebrows threaded. Anyway I can’t stand the smell of fish in general so don’t think it’s for me, but it’s interesting to watch.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 14:52 other posts 
I'm curious, how long does the session last and how many fish are gnawing at the feet?
By #642199 03,Jun,21 15:06
only registered users can see external links

The fish are very small so I figure there has to be a about a hundred in the tanks I saw.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 15:39 other posts 
Wow! I Google'd "fish pedicure" and these bullets are copy and paste;

• Because of the inherent cruelty and the health risks, fish pedicures are banned in many parts of the U.S., Canada, and Europe.

• According to Dermatologist Rhonda Klein, "Generally [the fish] are starved, so eating dead skin to exfoliate, clean, and soften the feet ends up being their primary mode of sustenance.

• The condition can cause deep grooves to run horizontally across the nails, or large gaps where there is no nail. The case has been reported in JAMA Dermatology. This is not the only problem fish pedicures have caused. Fish pedicures have transmitted Staphylococcus aureus and mycobacterio-sis infections.

Ew! Ew! Ew!

What is involved in the pedicures I've had, the bowl/basin is lined with a fresh liner and the bowl/basin is filled with FRESH warm water. My guess is that because it's live fish, they are confined to the same area and water is changed as needed meaning not after every client. Fish pedicures are not for me.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 18:06
Yeah, wasn’t for me either.
By #642199 03,Jun,21 12:50
As long as the bubbles aren’t man made… 💨 🤢

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:25 other posts 
Okay--
What the hell happened to CountryCouple???????
CC where a pair of awesome people (the kind of folks this site needs to have MORE of), and I am sad that they are not here.
This sucks.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:36 other posts 
Long story, I will PM you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 18:06 other posts 
Okay...
It would have been nice if someone had warned my that Candymandybonbontits was doing the multiple personality thing in the Forum.
Excuse me for a moment...
Okay, back from my blacklist.
Now that I've tossed out the garbage, I feel much better.
By #623135 03,Jun,21 17:38
Every one is entitled to their opinion, but, the short answer is: they left on their own volition
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:46 other posts 
"Splain to me, please, what the "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" bit has to do with my question?
Their leaving is not a matter of "opinion".
They left.
It happened.
That has nothing to do with "opinion".
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:49 other posts 
You do know who you are responding to, right? That’s TWOWARMTTS3 secondary profile.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:57 other posts 
Oh...
She's a "3" now?
Fuck...
Looks like I have to update my blacklist...
Damn...I go away for a decade or two and the whole place goes to shit...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:59 other posts 
Yep, you’re to blame that this place went to shit!

By #642199 03,Jun,21 15:07
Do you find having music on or the tv on in the background to be a distraction when you’re having sex?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 15:49 other posts 
T.V. is a distraction but music can be wonderful!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 16:12 other posts 
Bella it's a two part question
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 16:18 other posts 
My response was to AOD's question T.V. or music playing in the background while having sex. What part of the question do you think I missed?
By #642199 03,Jun,21 17:26
I find TV to be annoying, but I love to have music on. My fiancé however can’t have either on.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:40 other posts 
What choice of music are you playing, heavy metal?
By #642199 03,Jun,21 18:05
For the most part, but he’s a metalhead too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   ...#769

Show It Off