Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

partner (Female) Likes Guys Jerking Off

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by satgeek [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 17:23  other posts
recently found out my partner like guys to jerk off in front of her,she gets off on guys masturbating. would like to get another guy to jerk of for her & me. want to see how wet she would get.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Straight female really wants to munch some box   2.What would you do   3.Partner commenting on your circ status?   4.who likes to 69   5.Why desribe your wife in derogatory terms  

Comments:
By #645870 17,Jul,21 06:58
Check out the videos on my page or if you're close enough I can do it in person!!

By Lvphose [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 08:03 other posts 
Here a vid for your female partner. You state she likes to see guys jerk off, so make sure she views this!

By #628350 04,Mar,21 14:45
I have a friend, much younger than me, who likes to blow me and jerk me off, she confessed that she likes to bring herself off while a man jerks off in front of her, I tried it and it is fantastic watching her cum while I cum too is incredible, almost as good as fucking her very tight pussy. she has never married and never had kids so it is real tight.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 01:50 other posts 
Hold on to that friend! Just the kind of friend I used have & wish still did.
By #628350 09,Mar,21 15:31
I will.

By #610798 15,May,20 02:38
I would jerk off my dick, be advised it might take like 2 minutes but ..
By kupreanoff [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 19:04 other posts 
hahahahaha

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 15:56 other posts 
[deleted image] I will jackfor her
By kupreanoff [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 19:03 other posts 
I'll jack you off for her

By kupreanoff [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 19:02 other posts 
One of the most erotic things I ever witnessed was a lady friend of mine masturbating for me . good friends and both of us married but very attracted to each other not just physically but in a much deeper way . True friends . I of course returned the favor . It was so hot

By bil47 [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 13:33 other posts 
That's the only kind of sex I have with my wife these days. And she gets bored of watching after I've been jacking for only a few minutes.

By b4idie [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 03:24 other posts 
My late wife would encourage me to wank in front of her. She would fondle my balls and watch my penis get hard. As I wanked I had to gently stroke her clit until I cum all over my belly

By #516354 05,Mar,21 03:43
My ex wife/Mistress used to love watching videos of guys with big cocks.She would download them and play them through our tv.Whilst she was watching them I would have to stand naked and masturbate.She would then humiliate me about the size of my cock compaired to theirs and laugh at me.Once I had cum I would have to clean my 'mess' up with my tounge then lick her pussy clean.

By chubbyloves [Ignore] 29,May,20 22:18 other posts 
I have found it thrilling to jack off for a lady. Better if they help a little. My ex jacked me off for her friend. She got me interested in being watched
By #535695 03,Mar,21 18:21

By nekekal [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 23:30 other posts 
She would have to help. If she can get me started, I would be happy to jack my cock for her. I masturbate all the time anyway, someone might as well enjoy it.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 05:38 other posts 
I have a fantasy twist to your wives. I have a fantasy several women, ex gf, gf, co-workers. Friends, neighbors, strangers what ever my gf know I have a huge pantyhose/nylon fetish. She has me enter the living room and all these women are in bra & pantyhose extended legs and nylon feet out for me to see. I’m then told to strip. When naked I’m instructed to start pleasuring my self and get hard and jerk off in front of all the gals there. I’m told if I can get hard reward is to get to enjoy all the gals, if I can’t they like spank, whip, ass, cock & balls as punishment!

The fact they are in pantyhose/nylon is a turn on but always wondered could I perform, could I get hard, could I cum?

I’d love to try and find out!

By Lvphose [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 05:24 other posts 
I’d volunteer!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 16:41 other posts 
This isn't odd, is it? It happens to be one of my fantasies, just too many uptight "straight" guys that don't share my fantasy.
By #618071 09,Jun,20 03:03
as in, watch a guy jerk off in person, or is live video chat an option? I'd volunteer for the latter.

By #594882 15,May,20 16:02
I will!

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 14,May,20 22:44 other posts 
I'd love to jerk off for a couple while they were having sex or just have a strange woman tell me to pull it out and jerk off for her and her girlfriends

By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,20 20:59 other posts 
Good stuff!

By Bigdaddy402 [Ignore] 06,May,20 09:30 other posts 
When I was in high school I had a girlfriend that loved to watch me Jack off. After I jacked off for her we would fuck. I had to wear a condom because she was not on birth control. She even had a girlfriend of her's watch me Jack off and then watch us fuck.

By knewbi [Ignore] 05,May,20 12:27 other posts 
Wife loves that but her problem is when she sees a stiff cock she wants to play with it. SO the guy does not get to reach climax as she wants to do that for him. But not a single guy has complained so I guess she knows what she wants and they like it.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 04,May,20 05:55 other posts 
My ex gf and I would have some hot sex times! I’d talk of real or made up sex experiences, like telling her time I got jerked off in a massage parlor! She add her own input and liked it as much as I did. One time while I was lying on my back and she was stroking & jerking me she talked about wondering what would be like to jerk other cocks since grip, speed etc vary to have a cock cum!

By #520705 16,Oct,16 04:21
Way back . many years ago,my girlfriend and her mate returned to my flat after some really heavy drinking session. Her mate was staying the night and so i was going to crash on the couch and leave them the bedroom.After they both turned it about an hour later , my girlfriend had **** and her friend was crashed out on the couch , so i went to pee and after i has ideas of maybe having sex with my drunk g/f . Hearing banging about i then assumed her mate had found her way to the bedroom leaving me the couch again. I started to jerk off and kicked off my jeans and boxers. Being drunk i seemed to reach that point of cumming but never did , i seemed to fall in and out of **** until i realized that the friend was there sitting on the toilet peeing ,sorry she said i couldn't wait , the sound of her peeing was just what i needed and i continued to wank until i shot on the floor , In the morning there was an uneasy breakfast as i waited for her to re tell last nights events . . She didn't

By slipper [Ignore] 16,Oct,16 00:50 other posts 
Sounds great to me... wish I were there to "help!"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,16 16:20 other posts 
I'll do that for her! Anytime!

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,16 05:51 other posts 
I LOVE watching guys jerk off. When my cock sucking friends visit I swallow about half the time but if I think they've been around, for safety reasons I just ask them to jerk off for me. Only one guy jerks off like me. I like it FAST with lots of attention to the rim of my knob. Most guys do it slower.

By #519017 13,Oct,16 13:51
My wife is happy about me jerking off when I'm in the mood and she's not. She caresses my thighs and chest and I run my hands over her naked body as I jerk off, which gets me rock hard. It started soon after we started having sex when she asked me how a guy masturbates. I made sure I put on an impressive show for her!
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Sorry that should have been a !

By satgeek [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 18:27 other posts 
should i try to get her to swallow my cum , i always eat her till she cum s in my mouth.
By #455846 12,Jun,16 13:43
after she has maybe by mistake one day , she may get to like it... i had a girl that went that way. She used to love wanking my dick in her mouth . Maybe say to her let me wank in your mouth or let her suck it after you came sometime...

By #514308 12,Jun,16 11:10
My wife LOVES to watch me, and often cums by watching and listening to the sounds a wet cock makes.

She especially likes when I jerk off on all over her ass. Then she tells me to lick it up.

By #508952 22,Apr,16 19:04
My girlfriend likes wanking others dicks
By satgeek [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 00:57 other posts 
does she get off on that also

By #201155 18,Apr,16 12:43
I love to masturbate for an audience...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Apr,16 13:29 other posts 
Most men do. Mr satgeek you shouldn't have any trouble finding men who will jack off while you and your wife watch.
By satgeek [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 00:56 other posts 
i am trying to get her to pick some one she can watch. & maybe join

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Apr,16 19:24 other posts 
i was the first to say i'd do it.

By yellowman [Ignore] 22,Apr,16 19:00 other posts 
Yes, I'll masturbate for you...

By t-rex [Ignore] 19,Apr,16 22:10 other posts 

By shackles [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 23:11 other posts 
I'm in! Tell me where!

By #510058 17,Apr,16 16:15
:wollank

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 19:22 other posts