Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Why desribe your wife in derogatory terms

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 07:55  other posts
I see many posts where the male partner describes their female partner as either a slut, a whore or in some other very derogatory manner. Maybe I am old fashioned but I would never dream of doing that. So why do people do that? Are their partners happy to be described in such terms?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1."Cunt," "Cock," "Tits," and other slang terms for privates   2.watch my wife or meet up with her in Florida   3.Other terms for cock or dick?   4.Get your cocks rated!!   5.Slang terms for cockhead  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 21:30 other posts 
In some cases I bet the man would have to come to this site or others to beat off as he would not get any from his wife if she knew how he described her.

By admin [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 08:55 other posts 
It's safe to assume that at least in 50% of those cases their "partners" are not aware of being described in such terms or of their photos being posted on this site.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 10:21 other posts 
I've been invited to "fuck several of those wives". After long conversations, and when I insist that I be given the opportunity that they themselves want their wives to have, there is silence or break in communication The wives do not know. It's men's fantasies.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 10:34 other posts 
Oh yes. there are so many fantasists on here, that is for sure. But why abuse their wives in those terms?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 11:32 other posts 
I don't think "abuse" is the right term. After all, the wives don't know.

But real cuckolds do exist. I've met them. And they do enjoy watching their wife being fucked my others.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 12:09 other posts 
Abuse is exactly the right term if the wives don't know. If the wife knew and enjoyed this form of abuse, for some strange reason, that would be different.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 18:11 other posts 
Ok. I understand.
By admin [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 19:11 other posts 
Again, in many cases those are not their real wives, but ex-wives or ex-lovers. In some cases real wives they do not love anymore for some reason. They mostly get their steam off this way.

You have not seen what I've seen. I ran many different sites including some with funny pics and there is nothing more annoying than people submitting nudes of their exes or photoshops of their bosses or colleagues that they h@te with stupid insulting titles as "funny pics".

There is nothing funny about those and I have to delete them. But those people are so hooked that sometimes they submit same images over and over every fucking day for weeks and months as if it was their job. Even if I ban the pic, they modify it and submit again. I ban their IPs and they look for proxies, vpns etc. It's especially ridiculous when it happens on the half-dead sites where no one will really see those insults. It's just outright stupid.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 10:35 other posts 
I have no evidence but I think that is probably true in the case of very many 'couples'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 10:35 other posts 
An example of this is Mr bigfunfun /member.php?w=513002 He begs me to fuck his wife in San Francisco but the wife is never available because, currently, "she's fucking a black guy"...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off