Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #41

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#54

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 23:49 other posts 
Ecuador got a new Prez, and he is working to actually fix things!
only registered users can see external links

Banning decriminalization of drugs because the idea backfired just as anyone with common sense would know already.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 15:01 other posts 
Good on the people of Ecuador that they support their new president!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 15:28 other posts 
By #610414 28,Nov,23 11:32
Banning decriminalization of drugs, while a good thing mostly, was not because of what you think. Ecuador in recent years has been overrun by Colombian drug cartels that have corrupted the government. They are the ones pushing for decriminalization. More power to him. I hope he succeeds. His countrymen seem to approve.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,23 18:55 other posts 
This was buried in the other thread.....

! 02,Nov,23 11:59 [Delete Comment] other posts

Was this a freak injury resulting in death or was this a calculated injury gone sideways?

This video shows the collision and as Johnson is assisted skating off the ice, you can see the blood trail. QUITE GRAPHIC.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

By sherryann [Ignore] 02,Nov,23 19:44 other posts 
very hard to watch that was deliberate vile brutality done to that poor man. Sad. Thoughts & prayers to Mr. Johnson and his family.
By #681164 05,Nov,23 10:44
The South Yorkshire police said their investigation into the fatal incident is ongoing.
Manslaughter?

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 08:03 other posts 
The Twins discuss Negroes/blacks contributions to the world.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 08:54 other posts 
They make alot of good points.
Blacks have contributed but no race is superior in that aspect.
Security cameras as we know them are thanks to a black nurse who couldn't tend to her patient in their home and answer the door at the same time.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 12:30 other posts 
Don't you think they're a hoot, talking 'bout the knee-grows? That's how one of them spelled it in one of their videos. Apparently, Blacks and liberals don't like their sense of humor, just conservatives......maybe just some of us conservatives!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 14:01 other posts 
Oh yes,for sure i Laugh at every video they make.
And they can say exactly what they mean;
People that are complaining, are the 1's that are the subject of the videos,the 1's with real issues.
By #681164 01,Nov,23 10:13
I guess us liberals shouldn’t complain. We make fun of you conservatives too. I do want to point out that, while these programs on both sides of center politics, have a kernel of truth thereby sounding logical, neither side tells the whole truth. So, enjoy a good laugh. We will too. Then, make an honest evaluation of what the truth really is.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,23 10:29 other posts 
The real humor of that video is they debunked all but 1 of the black ladies statements that she was bottle feeding her followers. Nothing wrong with a pep talk to get your people motivated to make positive changes in their lives and give them hope , but damn, the least you can do is be HONEST.

I mean any idiot knows this, First auto accident, first "auto"

be sure to watch the short video, you could say this is loosely the first "tank".
By #681164 01,Nov,23 10:58
See? You want an affirmation that the above video was worth more than a funny skit. I’ve seen many skits debunking Trump “truths”. They were funny too, but, not really a commentary on real life.
Think homeless vets, or just the homeless. Think not guns, but, the number of gun deaths per year in our country. Think retirees not able to afford life saving drugs or treatment. Think police brutality to ALL. Think the extraordinarily obscene National debt. Think single mothers not able to afford keeping their babies. Think about so many, many more concerns than Republicans/Democrats or Black/Whites or Mexican/Latin illegals.
That video? HAHA. The other stuff? Tears of frustration.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 17:28 other posts 
And in Lansing, Michigan, a two year old child that was left unattended in a car, accidentally shoots himself after finding an unsecured gun. He has died from his injuries.

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 18:32 other posts 
Bad parenting at its finest
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 22:07 other posts 
Yea, the kid was not even old enough to have a clue. Parent should be in jail.
Sadly, some folks will STILL blame the gun,as if it pulled it's own trigger.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 04:36 other posts 
That child was too young to be left in a car alone no matter what was in the car i don’t even let my puppy in the car by himself it’s too easy to knock a car out of gear and it rolls away causing an accident and what about kid napping yeah a kid that young should have been with a parent
By #681164 29,Oct,23 16:40
I’m not sure if it’s Florida law, but, in Miami Dade County, it’s against the law to leave an animal in a car. The local temperatures will reach way over 130 degrees in less than 20 min. Heavy fines for that. For children, and every year we get several children that are forgotten in the back seat and perish. That goes under manslaughter or, if the child survives, child neglect and the child is taken away.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 17:48 other posts 
That’s a good law to have down there
We should all give Desantis a big round of applause
By #681164 29,Oct,23 19:42
It's been around for several governors now. I know you think DeSantis is the best that has happened to Florida, but, unless you reside in the state, you wouldn't know he's destroying the tax base and educational superiority we enjoyed for many years. Don't think I'm a rabid Democrat. I voted for Jeb Bush, Charlie Christ when he was a Republican. those governors made this state truly unique and successful. I also voted for Reagan. Here's something you wouldn't guess in a million years. So did cat. Notice I didn't highlight her nik.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 19:48 other posts 
I liked Ronald Reagan hear is another good one back then I was a democrat I switched when they put Obama in office and yes I voted for bill Clinton
By #681164 29,Oct,23 19:51
Big Willie? Hahaha. All right.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 20:41 other posts 
He was actually one of the better presidents he paid down the deficit and left office with a surplus and he invented hand dipped cigars
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

And we didn’t have this high inflation when he was in office
By #681164 29,Oct,23 22:59

A good Swisher Sweets cigar hand dipped made for some good smokes
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,23 05:40 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 21:41 other posts 
An active shooter incident in Lewiston, Maine, 16 reported killed.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 21:46 other posts 
That link wanted me to sign in, but cnn showed a pic of the shooter. Almost looks middle eastern.
Um, could all these hamas people coming thru the southern border be getting started? This is how they would operate.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 22:17 other posts 
Really? It's an NBC link and it should not require you to sign in.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 22:40 other posts 
Each site I checked the count is different,either way, 2 places so far people have been shot, could be more than 1 shooter.
By #610414 26,Oct,23 12:56
According to the Sheriff of that city, this individual should not have had a firearm as he has mental problems. YES! Let’s blame the mental police for this heinous crime.
Now, outlawing gun possession, especially, military style firearms, that, of course would not control gun violence.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 20:55 other posts 
Yep,they were warned,and did nothing. so YES blame whoever did not take ample action once a warning was given.
By #610414 26,Oct,23 21:15
Not the availability of the weapon? That should not be an issue whatsoever? Wouldn't it be much easier to severely control gun ownership than figuring out who's too brain damaged?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 20:55 other posts 
Why is it asking to much of the existing system to do it's job? The law was informed ,warned, he was still loose. He coulda used a uhaul and some diesel fuel and fertilizer just as easy
Where will you draw the line? All guns gone, fool with uhaul kills 100's. Ban Uhaul trucks?
Some fool kills with a pressure cooker , ban pressure cookers?
Oh those are not common problems as guns. They would be if guns were not a option.
Sure,thare are laws to keep guns out of hands of nuts, but it did no good for the new york grocery store victims, who the shooter was chatting with former government employees about before hand? Why didn't THEY do something?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 21:59 other posts 
The shooter was found dead and there will be a news report update in 2 minutes.
By #610414 27,Oct,23 22:01
The law was not informed. Even if they had been, BY LAW, he has the right to purchase weapons.
Why can’t you see that the availability of guns is the reason for so many shootings. There’s a finite number oh UHaul trucks or other ridiculous forms of murder.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 08:46 other posts 
Yes they were
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 13:33 other posts 
let me ask a question.
If a person has a issue,and is not allowed to own a firearm what means do you feel are acceptable for them to be able to defend themselves from a threat? You know democrats don't like keeping crazy people in hospitals, so they are left out on their own with medicines, but they also have a right to defend themselves, don't they?
By #681164 29,Oct,23 16:36
Do you want for the law to change and have these people put away for life? Because mental illness is for life. Convicted felons are not legally allowed to own firearms even after serving their sentence. Same thing, is it ok by you to let them arm themselves? Just asking.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 20:31 other posts 
Well if you don't allow them to protect themselves then apparently they need protection from those that prevent them from doing it themselves. So put away puts all the crazys in 1 place.making it more affordable to protect them. as for felons, I don't know,something needs to be done,they have paid their price as the liberals like to remind us, so perhaps the law needs changing?
By #681164 29,Oct,23 23:00
Wait, many felons are mental too. No, not felons.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:25 other posts 
A guest at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay in California has alleged that she received semen spiked water during the course of her 4 night stay at this luxury hotel. Go figure! READ ON.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 11:24 other posts 
the water faucet at the Ritz!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 15:34 other posts 
I gots to wonder how she IMMEDIATELY knew that someone jizzed in her water!? Is it even a possibility that upwards of $800 per night, her husband was getting his perv on? Speaking of pervs, if memory serves me correctly, there is/was a SYD member that thought it was a'ight to jizz on his unsuspecting ho's food and drink. Perhaps the SYD member is employed by the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay hotel!?
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 16:24 other posts 
How did she knew what semen taste like . Does she gave blowjobs in the past.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 17:13 other posts 
My point, EXACTLY! Over the years, I've consumed water that smells strange and/or tastes a bit off and it's never crossed my mind that someone jerked off into it!

In Michigan, I believe there's fluoride in our water and that's what I've grown accustomed to drinking. Now if I'm somewhere and their water is without fluoride, I think I'm going to notice that. Hecky, some of the well water people drink smells like, like a barnyard or dirty feet.....I can't drink some of that crap because I can smell it before it even gets to my lips!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 18:28 other posts 
Leo step forward and take a bowel
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 22:08 other posts 
when i read this i was like," Ok so that's where Leo works and finds a cleaning lady to bang for 19.99 for 5 minutes sometimes?"
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 12:52 other posts 
Husband must be ahell of a marketer to be able to afford 800 a night for a room.
But why in the hell would the Ritz try to cover for a pervert like that? Looks like this would be bad publicity?
By #610414 28,Oct,23 14:59
Why only him? She might make more than him.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 17:32 other posts 
It clearly states she is a homemaker.
So that means she is apparently a good wife and he is taking dang good care of her
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 18:22 other posts 
She could be a top tier seller of Mary Kay. If you're not familiar with Mary Kay, it's much like Avon in the respect that it initially targeted women with an array of cosmetics and creams. Sometimes you can spot a top tier seller because she's driving around in a pink Cadillac!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#54

Show It Off