Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Showering at the gym?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #620014 [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 17:35
Do guys still shower at the gym? I'm thinking of joining a gym so I can see some dicks.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.FIRST MASTURBATION   2.Who likes Piss   3.how do i initiative contact in gym locker room   4.Naked Showering in Local Pool Facilities   5.Skinning back in the showers  

Comments:
By new2day [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 13:28 other posts 
Most gyms have shower cubicles now, so it's rare to see anyone naked. I grew up using the gang style showers and everyone was far more relaxed about being nude back then.
By cocklvr [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 20:30 other posts 
Yes! I wish gyms would offer both cubicle showers for those uncomfortable in their skin, and open group showers for the rest of us who aren't bothered with nudity.

By overeight [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 12:11 other posts 
I'm a fan of gyms having one locker room that's coed to be honest with you I think that would be more appropriate for a gym. I mean why get your body tone if your not willing to share how it looks with others.

By Robben [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 11:31 other posts 
Yes I use public showers, mostly in swimming pool houses before and after swim exercise.

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 19:59 other posts 
I shower and show off my naked body [deleted image]

By APBay [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 15:47 other posts 
I shower all the time i do leave the door a little open in case anyone want to see, i do like walking around the looker room naked, its always fun to see the st8 guys taking a look.

By bernd123 [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 14:50 other posts 
I like showering in the gym with other naked mens

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 12,Feb,22 05:08 other posts 
Hubby here. My problem with showering at gym is there isn't any cubicles. Just a row of showers. I have never been able to stand there and shower without getting rock hard. I have no idea how everyone remains soft, and I end up feeling embarrassed. Not ever ONCE, have I been able to stay soft. Those naked gym bodies drive me nuts and my balls feel like they going to explode.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Feb,22 12:38 other posts 
Oh for those days of youth when every young man's worst fear was getting an erection in a semi-public place like a gym shower. When one gets to be my age one realizes that there are a lot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is not having an erection. It's one of the cruel ironies of life that we men spend the first forty years of our lives trying to keep our dicks soft and the rest of our lives trying to get them hard.

So what do you do if you get an erection in the gym shower? Don't do anything. Neither should you attempt to hide it nor should you flaunt it. Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. In all likelihood everyone will pretend not to notice.
By doedeldi [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 07:58 other posts 
So it is.
By nekekal [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 03:48 other posts 
Guys have cocks. Cocks get hard, either intentionally or unintentionally. Happens to everyone. No one really minds and some people enjoy it. Just enjoy it.

By nekekal [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 03:45 other posts 
The last time that I belonged to a gym, there was a common shower area. I always enjoyed soaping up my cock and balls getting a hard on and enjoying everyone watching.

By #64328 11,Feb,22 14:33
I shower at my gym. I'd say more than half the members do. Some are very modest but many are outright exhibitionist

By #662360 11,Feb,22 13:41
The gym I go to has showers. The cubicles have translucent doors so when I masturbate in there anyone who is really interested and takes a good look can guess what I’m doing but a casual observer wont.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 13:13 other posts 
Don't you have saunas where you live? I don't go often and it has been a while due to Covid, but it will probably be allowed again soon. We have several to choose from nearby. Some very large wellness centers and some smaller, less crowded places. Everyone is naked there most of the time. Around the grounds people might wear towels, but in the sauna itself people are in the nude.

By Scubaduba [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 12:36 other posts 
I went to a YMCA that was older. The main men’s locker room had large communal showers, sauna, hot tub and steam room. Everyone just walked around nude doing all of their grooming tasks. From shower, to steam to shaving face at sinks. Relax in jacuzzi. All nude all the time. A lot of older gentleman too. I so enjoyed that place. Everyone was comfortable being nude and looking at each other.

By #627540 21,Jun,21 19:53
My gym has private cubicles but i conveniently "forget" to close the curtain all the way. Open enough to see, closed enough to look natural

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:51 other posts 
lmao. search for ones that haven't renovated in 30 years. New ones have individual showers mostly. May not see dick..
By Raypark [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:56 other posts 
Not in Canada, most men locker rooms showers and public pool showers are wide open, no dividers whatsoever
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 16:32 other posts 
To show off your Canadian cock!! 🇨🇦

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 15:02 other posts 
It has been a while, because I used to go to the gym at work, but I've been working from home for a year. There are no cubicles there and it's a bit weird to see your colleagues naked. It excites me moderately.

By bernd123 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 13:57 other posts 
I like showering at the gym

By #64328 17,Jun,21 12:02
Many gyms have private showers now. I do like community showers too. It nice to see others. I find that younger guys are far more modest than I was. In high school we saw what everyone had and it was exciting

By #202392 16,Jun,21 21:33
In all honesty, that's the main reason I go lol. To get naked and shower with other nude guys. I love being seen and checking out everyone else's dick

By #631189 16,Jun,21 01:52
In the UK it was always communal showers which I loved, but as they’re all renovated they’ve been replaced with cubicles and single showers. No fun not being able to compare anymore
By earthy [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:26 other posts 
Its shower cubicles at my gyms(both lol). But there is sometimes nudity in the locker room though.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off