pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naked Showering in Local Pool Facilities

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by satgeek [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 04:36  other posts
I love to go the showers while other guys are there. Alot of guys dont have problems showing & i try not get hard when doing so. To see so much cock & it makes me wan to rub one off while watching them shower or suck them.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Is it wrong for my sister and i to be nudists together?   2.Nude unisex spa facilities   3.Exhibitionist and lockers/showers   4.Has anyone ever turned somethingmeant to embarrass you into the other persons embarrassing moment.   5.Father's bringing their daughters into men's change rooms.  

Comments:
By Mynakedcock [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 18:51 other posts 
My local swimming pool had an open plan shower room with shower heads spaced out along the walls, I would always shower in them naked and would often get a hard on especially if there was lots of girls at the pool.
The showers were situated immediately as you walking in from the pool so the first thing you see when entering changing rooms is whoever was showering, on more than one occasion I would be in the showers and girls would suddenly appear at the entrance to them, I was often seen in the shower totally naked by girls from my school and sometimes with a ragging hard on.

By german_guy [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 13:42 other posts 
I like to look around and as well I like it when others look at me

By liketoedge [Ignore] 15,Dec,21 13:17 other posts 
I have always got a thrill out of been seen naked in a pubic shower setting. Municipal swimming pools, school showers and gyms. Nudity was very common as I was growing up.

By Robben [Ignore] 14,Dec,21 22:22 other posts 
A public shower is a natural place to nude. I like when others look at my softie there.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 13:56 other posts 
Nice 👍

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 11:34 other posts 
Two things jump out at me: You're trying to keep your dick soft and you're thinking about rubbing out a load. Man, don't hold back on either of these.

The camaraderie of being nude and showering with other men is hard to beat (pun definitely intended). You'll find that erections are contagious and once you take the lead and let your dick stand proud without shame or embarrassment, others will follow. When all the men are not only nude, but fully erect that will greatly enhance the camaraderie.

Then start stroking. Again, when you take the lead, others will follow. Climaxing together is good male bonding and true fellowship of men. Try it.
By tb1 [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 14:10 other posts 
And you might even make a Friend With Benefits
By DJS [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 04:53 other posts 
You must of made a lot of friends with benefits who doodatt
By #435701 29,Mar,17 13:42
WOW! How bold that would be!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Mar,17 15:23 other posts 
Yes, it would be bold, but it also would be a lot of fun. I've had private discussions with another (now former) SYD member who did this very thing. He started by allowing his dick to get hard in the changing room. He found that by not being self conscious about having an erection, but just acting as though it was normal and natural (which it is), others would just go about their business. Some would get erections, too.

Then he kicked it up a notch by jacking off in the showers. The truth is that many men would like to finish off an exercise session by exercising their love muscle. But they are too shy to do it. Once he got the ball rolling (so to speak), he found that others often joined in. And a good time was had by all.

By #652988 07,Dec,21 04:24
I like it anywhere I can be seen nakef

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off