Page #39

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 20:07 other posts 
Black CRIMES Matter!

They should stop shooting each other, which is the main cause of black deaths. Black on black crime

By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 20:12 other posts 
somewhere on the net a couple weeks ago I saw a bridge that been sprayed with the "Black lives matter" crap. Funny thing,someone painted a big O in front of lives! Yep Black Olives matter! Funny!
By #610414 26,Oct,20 15:53
Even SKITTLES life matters......wait.....ok...ok....Bella!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:29 other posts 
Paranoid old Saggy Granny... I hope I keep you at night. Just delete! That big belly and saggy tits are not site rated!
By #592419 01,Nov,20 23:39
They should buy Christmas presents not to steal them and breaking windows..That's why they love baseball,, They love to steal....
Jews are persecuted more.. You don't see any yamakas smashing into cars and looting walmarts.
By #592419 01,Nov,20 23:42
Tp
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 00:44 other posts 
Wow...well put...It is probably rare, but I do agree with you here...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 12:12 other posts 
B Biden's
L Laptop
M Matters
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 12:25 other posts 
Hahaha very nice 👍

By #627693 19,Oct,20 23:50
Fuck everyone!!!!!!!!! That what I say
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 00:24 other posts 
Sure
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 01:50 other posts 
Like the nfl players kneeling before a national audience...I hear no mention of the white lives that were lost (especially kids) during this crap...No just remember black lives matter and fuck the rest...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 02:49 other posts 
Good one flyshit...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 01:03 other posts 
No proper grammar with you so fuck you...Dumbass...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 01:05 other posts 
I wonder whom this fake account belongs to...Maybe a stupid hombre...Get lost tinkerbell...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 02:05 other posts 
Shut your fuckin hole, fish pie mothertoo or two. Meth ain't a road YOU need to follow. Now ima gonna eat my fried chicken topped off with watermelon. Remember you filthy grub, Birds will eat you 😁😁
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 06:22 other posts 
Birds do love grubs
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 02:41 other posts 
Ok flyshit...if you say so...Hell we will respect your word about as much as we do little tinkerbell's...༼☯﹏☯༽
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 11:39 other posts 
You talking to me cupcake
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:30 other posts 
Actually you and another...So I guess yes...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #275407 21,Oct,20 02:57
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 02:48 other posts 
Now three powder puffs...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 02:51 other posts 
I hope all whom read your last statement realize what a racist comment you made...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 01:49 other posts 
Looks like two birds to me...Go find your grub(s)...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 26,Oct,20 15:51
That's
By #610414 26,Oct,20 15:54
I try to, baby.......I try to....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:36 other posts 
The saggy granny and her pics from 1976... fucking muppet! A typical hillbilly

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 01:16 other posts 
I honestly think all lives matter...Especially the unborn...Wow, whom in their right mind could think abortion in the third trimester is right...Oh, I know who, but I will keep it to myself...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 18,Oct,20 01:49
How about 4 year old Rowan Sweeney's life?

Did his life matter?

If SO! Why hasn't anyone heard of this?
Mainstream media is NOWHERE to be found!

Could it be, because lil Rowan is just 4 years old?

Could it be, because he's a lil white boy?

Could it be, because the killer is a B.L.M. activist?

Could it be, because Kimonie Bryant is black?

Could it be the profound statement - "Eye for an Eye", he tweeted AFTER killing the lil boy, execution style?

Are any of you able to offer up a valid reason why practically NO ONE has heard about this?

Bella!, Tecsan, Skittles, DGraff, SrCums, Phart, Kebmo, Strongmember#, CountryCouple54, Ananas2xLekker, Aussieman187, Jamie

Similar to 5 year old Cannon Hinnant, do these children's lives matter? As a daily news junkie, I just don't understand why I hadn't heard about this. I just so happened to stumble upon it from an unconventional news source.
By #574505 18,Oct,20 02:17
That's very sad hate to see the news they back up blk. they are scar of blacks
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 07:21 other posts 
As everyone knows this topic is a sore tooth with me my question is just what do the black people have to bitch about as I see it we have come along way in 50 years change does not happen over night I remember the 1970s very well now those are times they had a gripe I remember young white men getting together on a Saturday night going to the city of Harrisburg in beat up pickup trucks going brooming no one got hurt and it was fun
Is this in any way connected to the protests? Or do you only connect this because the mass murderer is black in this case?
only registered users can see external links
This site says the perp and the family knew each other, because they were texting and there was cash involved.
Linking that with BLM protests is weak. Not every black murderer is a BLM protester, even if he had been protesting at some point.
You had 419 mass shootings in 2019. This looks like just one of them. Fortunately they caught the bastard who did it. He will probably get the death penalty.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 12:15 other posts 
First I heard of this case.Not news worthy because the child was not black and it reenforces the fact that black men commit alot of the crimes.
1 look at the guy and you can tell he is not a fellow that goes to work every day doing something productive.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if the guy hated "whiteys"
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 04:45 other posts 
"1 look at the guy and you can tell he is not a fellow that goes to work every day doing something productive."

Why, because he is black and has dreadlocks?
Or do you expect him to smile, while he knows he will be put to death for what he did?

He doesn't have any tattoos or scars, he's just black and has dreads. I would even call this tidy dreads. When I saw his picture, I didn't think what you said, I thought he didn't look like a killer.

What is it about his appearance that makes you SEE what you said?
Or would you think the same about any picture of a black man?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 19:33 other posts 
When I watch the news or whatever,most of the criminals look similar to that picture.
Trust me,you can look at a picture of a white dude that beat a old man up for his car and a few bucks for drugs and see the "crackhead" look in them as well. Take off the coke bottle glasses and LOOK.
How many black men in bussiness suits do you see with dreads and a look in their face like that?Not many.The black men I have met that were bank presidents and college professors were well dressed and have a polite,kept look about them.
There are some black people that could teach whites how to clean up their act trust me.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 07:57 other posts 
So people are only respectable when the look and dress like a businessman. I should warn you, people that have done the most damage to society and have caused the most suffering overall, look like respectable businessmen.
Sure, a robber who shoots you or cuts you up, mostly looks like a thug.

However, all these people look very respectable:
- The CEO of the cluster-bomb factory, who bribes your politicians to continue supplying Saudi Arabia with cluster-bombs, so they can continue their genocide in Jemen and enrich the CEO and management of the cluster-bomb factory.
- The CEO of the tobacco company who bribes the FCTC to relax anti-smoking laws, so he can keep making profits of giving people cancer.
- Big Pharma CEOs paying your politicians so they don't push for lower drug prices.
- Chemical company CEOs paying your politicians to drop regulations, so they can keep polluting the rivers, that are also used for drinking water.
- Drinking water company CEOs paying your politicians, to lower standards for drinking water and hold inspections, to make the process cheaper, while people are drinking lead and mercury.
- Do I really need to give examples on how much despair bank CEOs have caused?

People you respect kill many times more than the people you hate and fear.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 23:00 other posts 
Do you believe that we hear about all the white people murdered???As for police, I do not care what color they are as long as they show up if I need them..."BACK THE BLUE"༼☯﹏☯༽
By #502711 18,Oct,20 17:35
No one has heard about this because it doesn't suit the agenda of the leftist media. Can't have people thinking these BLM protesters are a pack of animals now... It's the WHITE mans fault Black people are oppressed! Duh... People feel better when they blame someone else for their problems, rather than improving their mindset... It's a shame these kids wind up in the fire of these morons.
By #460385 18,Oct,20 17:46
Yes we heard about the day after it happened. But figured I'd be wasting my energy by posting the link. But I will anyways.
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 18:34 other posts 
No waste of energy,it needs to get out there.
It is obvious that we the People are the only 1's that can get the news out there.The media,they don't give a damn about facts or truth.They want rateings.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 19:08 other posts 
The video says like and subscribe if you want rowens killer to get the death penalty and I did but I would like to see them kill him in cold blood and cut off his head and hold it up for the town’s people
By #460385 18,Oct,20 19:12
Now your talking. Boy oh boy you're gonna upset twosaggy with that comment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 19:41 other posts 
Hahaha oh well
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 20:34 other posts 
The desire for justice for such a brutal killing should be a mutual desire for all Americans. I don't give a damn If justice offends anyone.
Killing a kid by putting 2 bullets in it's head,sounds more like something a member of the Taliban or Isis would do,not a American citizen.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 12:23 other posts 
I am not a news junkie. If I'm home at the times that news is on, I listen to it. I don't subscribe to the news and even if I did, it's at least a day old when I would read about it.

No, I did not hear about Rowan Sweeney until I saw your post. Right now, white on black crime is what is making the news in order to stir outrage and unrest.
By #610414 26,Oct,20 15:50
Ok in the first trimester. BELLA! says so

By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 02:50 other posts 
I hope EVERYONE knows that all lives matter even the unborn...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 21:00 other posts 
If you are 1 to think that only certian lives matter,think about this for a moment.What if your mother had aborted you? You would have never been able to learn,love,hate,eat,sleep,shit,or anything else,the world would be a different place because you were not in it,regardless if good or bad,it would be different.So your life does matter.All lives matter,regardless of age or if they are still wet and floating or black or other colors.And by the way,White is a color.
Crayola makes a white crayon ,has since 1903.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 01:10 other posts 
Maybe I should change my belief and the ignorant ones would be gone...NO I cannot and will not do that though the unborn and infants...No one knows how they will mature...Maybe some feel it is best to take them out and not give them a chance to form they're own opinion...SAD when people think like that...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 03:05 other posts 
If ANY lives actually matter, why is no one talking about how to actually save lives or making people's lives any better?

People are dying from Covid19, lack of healthcare, war and violence. Do any of you have ideas to do something about those unnecessary deaths?
Or is your attitude that lives matter, but not enough TO DO SOMETHING?
Or is your attitude that lives matter, but other things are more important?
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 03:53 other posts 
I think the fact is very obvious that what I was trying to convey...Not only do black lives matter but all lives matter...Now what part did you not understand...Yes I know about the covid crisis and wish it were not true, but nothing I can say or do is going to make it go away...As for importance, All lives matter...Even you...Now get a grip on things and face up to life...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 12:04 other posts 
Sure, it is very hard for you personally to do anything. I'm not talking about that. However saying there is nothing anyone can do to save lives or make lives better, that's just giving up. I thought Americans were supposed to have a 'can do attitude'.
But what your saying is that you care about all lives, but you or the state shouldn't do anything to help people, they should all help themselves.
Then it doesn't make any difference whether lives matter to you or not.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 16:57 other posts 
I can't remember when and whom i made the offer but sometime back a few months there was someone jabbering about BLM and I said, "Hey,I will stop at the hardware and get you a brush and a gallon of bright yellow rustoleum if you will go paint BLack lives matter in the street --- before I could finish "OH thank YOU!" ,I was no,I didn't finish my statement.I will give you the paint and the brush if you will go paint it in the street,in front of a abortion clinic. Their smile turned upside down and I was cussed. Funny,how NO lives matter at that place!They all get sucked out.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Oct,20 05:20 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 09:02 other posts 
Why the shaking of head? Does a unborn childs heart beat not matter to you? Does the baby have to be dry and fed once before it is considered murder to take it's life?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 08:06 other posts 
Because abortion has fuck all to do with people dying from police violence,
that's the reason for my head shake.

It's not a baby as soon as there is a heart beat. That's a 7 weeks. There is a lot of time between that and once it is dry and fed. I've asked you before what is your time limit on abortion, but you've never answered.

In any case, you can use your abortion argument on any unnecessary deaths.
You can just point to abortion when anyone asks for caring about people
(dying from anything) you don't care about.

How about I say, that I will only start caring about abortion, until you have solved all murder and unnecessary deaths of people that actually have been born.

I think it's more important to care about human beings who have the mental capacity to fear death or at least the nervous system to feel pain.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 09:26 other posts 
Interesting you would want to put a time limit on abortion.
The way some folks think,taking a life at age 40 could be considered a abortion.As for a limit in my opionion,no abortion at any time unless it is the result of r@pe,1ncest,or the pregnancy is a direct danger to the mother.Then it should be a last choice.
As for actually doing something to save lives,there is some things we can all do personally to save lives.
1, if we don't want a baby to have to kill later,use prevention.
2,if we don't want to die in a riot,stay away from the riot.
3,if we don't want to die of Aids ,use prevention and don't share needles.
4. if we want healthcare, go to work and earn the priviledge,it is not a right,I don't know where the concept came from that health care is a right.
5,if we don't want cancer,don't smoke and grind asbestoes.There is many causes of cancer,and Some can be avoided.
6.if we don't want to die as a result of police violence,don't break the law or if you do,respect the officers. There is abuse on thier end and they should be held accountable of course.
7.if we don't deaths due to war,get our fucking noses out of Iran,iraq,afganistan,packistan,syria and etc and let them folks deal with their own self made sess pools.
I will think of some more later
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 12:29 other posts 
Oh, now I get it, the police is just doing late abortion

Still, I do want to thank you for your clear answers. Even if I don't agree, I think politics should still listen to your opinions, if you make them clear like you did. That is democracy. However, if there is a majority with a conflicting opinion and it is in line with reality, the government should listen to the majority. About 61% of US adults say that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

There are only a few people that would allow abortion after 24 weeks. This is the minimum age for a fetus to be viable outside the womb, with a lot of care and likely health problems for the child the rest of its life. So one could call a fetus of 24 weeks a baby. I don't have a specific limit of weeks in mind, because my limit is "can the fetus feel pain?". I let that question up to science. However, if the fetus of a certain age could feel pain, but there is no other brain function, I would agree with abortion, up to 24 weeks, under anesthesia of the fetus.
My principle is, a fetus is not a human being yet, until it can survive without the mother. Before that, it is only the opportunity for a human being and it is up to the mother if she agrees with that opportunity. I don't think every undesired conception should lead to a new human being. There are enough humans already. Let's help the humans that actually started life to make the best of it.

1. Sure, use prevention, I agree. But, I think it needs to be at least affordable. Poor people also deserve sex.

2. Not every protest is a riot. But if truth and justice are on the side of the protesters and the authorities do not listen, I think rioting is justified to achieve the goal. No rights have ever been acquired without a fight.

3. Sure, same as point 1. Still, society has the task to eliminate diseases like that.

4. It should be a right, because it is to the benefit of everyone. Being sick should not be punishment, because generally it is not by choice. What is humanity worth, if we don't take care of the sick?

5. I agree. However, there should be rules to prevent people risking cancer while doing their work and consumer products to be as safe as possible. People should still have the right to consume unsafe products, but they also should be regulated to minimize damage to society and minimize profit to companies that profit on damaging society.

6. Many people have been killed, who did not break the law or only committed minor offenses. Being disrespectful should not be punishable by death. Why should cops be allowed to kill people that offend them? If a cop acts like an asshole, you should be able to threat them as such, without fear of getting killed.
We should have higher demands of law enforcement than just to be held accountable when they kill people.

7. I agree, but rich and powerful countries also have some responsibility to prevent people from being abused.
By #485312 16,Oct,20 06:12
I do stuff, I don't kill people, black or white, I don't cough on people and I don't king hit people in the street for nothing or burn down other peoples houses or trash their property..... isn't that doing something to stop violence, war and disease? doing nothing in some cases is just what is needed, to stop the violence, people need to stop doing it... that's how simple it is.. I cant control anyone but myself, and it comes down each and everyone as an individual to behave themselves in a manner that is not anti social. *Lix*
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 08:30 other posts 
Are you saying there is nothing wrong in America and protesters should just go home?

Do you really think everything is OK? Do you really think that when people's lives suck it's all their own fault?

Look at your history. Nothing positive has ever been achieved without people taking action for it.
You might not agree with BLM, but I assure you that they will not stop until your government takes action to reduce police violence. If you were just a bit neutral in your thoughts, you should also demand some changes from your government, instead of putting all your demands on the people that are asking for change.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 08:58 other posts 
Meeting in a park and having some speachs and such ,getting a permit to walk down a closed street,etc,that is the type of free speach that is protected by the constitution.
But when a group of thugs claiming to be protesting for BLM burns down bussiness's and steals from people,that is not protesting.The peaceful protesters are doing NOTHING to actually stop these riots,so perhaps they are not lighting the fire,but they are enabling others to.
As far as holding a cop accountable,I doubt anyone has a problem with that.But folks need to vote in people that will look at that and fix it. Not burn down the police station.
By #485312 17,Oct,20 18:44
when did it become the governments job to make people behave like respectable human beings?, isn't that a parents job? to do the best job at making a human being that functions on normal levels that society dictates.?? when did it become the governments job to tell people to stop acting like dicks?, do you really expect the government to tell people how to live, how to think, how to act?.. I thought you put governments in to build infrastructure, roads, rail, hospitals, to pay for education, for schools, to teach people how to BEHAVE, and to build police stations and man them, to ENFORCE SAID BEHAVIOUR and make the laws that these policemen follow?. what can the government do other than fund this??? tell the police to just let black people have the right to fuck their lives and live like HOODS and GANSTERS, and let just lawless BLACKS, do what ever they like when ever they like??
yes if your life sucks, you made it that way...black or white or any colour in between. if you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequence and if you rob people, hurt people, burn their lively hoods, when does that become ok to get your point across and when is it the governments fault to clean up this mess that 'society' created??? I really don't care about America, or their attitudes, its not my problem. but I married a 'black' man, and he had the biggest chip on his shoulder, wanted to get interest free loans and use the system to be 'black' to his own advantage, and I was totally against it... in my world, and my childrens world, you are either an Australian first foremost, or 'black' and disadvantaged if you want to wear that label like badge of honour, and I wasn't living in a 'black' house and 'black neighbourhood' for anyone, I wasn't going to raise my children with this attitude and around others with this horrible 'victim mentality', and I didn't teach my half cast son, that he was a black man, he was taught to be an Australian, and is an Australian, and now is an australian astrophysicist!!! not a half aboriginal victim with an attitude, I also quashed any of the aboriginal programs that the school tried to put him in, so they could receive extra funding. how equal is that??? giving black kids days off school so they don't get the education they should be, an education like the 'white' kids...... I dated another 'race' of black man after him, and he too carried his colour like a badge of negativity, he didn't ask questions, just punched people out of his way if he didn't like them... so my first hand experience with 'black' men, is that theyre TAUGHT this behaviour, theyre taught that the world hates them, that they have to fight dirty for everything, that theyre DISADVANTAGED for being the way they are... funny how my 'black' husband, got a normal job when he wanted to start a family, got a normal loan from a bank, bought a normal house and in nice neighbourhood and not a shack in a 'blacks' only part of town, and funnily enough, could live just like anyone else once he got over the 'black chip' on his shoulder.
phart said it right, the protesting isn't protesting, its just down right arson, rioting, law breaking bullshit, and I don't agree with it and I wouldn't give these people the time of day after seeing what they've done to entire cities and towns and other human beings. HOW DARE THEY!! , these riots started over a drug fucked, criminal.... A DRUG FUCKED, LAW BREAKING, THEIF, AND CRIMINAL... if they had of arrested a peaceful protestor, abiding the laws of the land, then no, this reaction would have also been unwarranted ... when you let people create whole suburbs, towns and communities based around lawlessness, you call them 'ghettos' and instead of addressing this as a problem, society waited till the 'ghettos' got out of control.. I bet not one policeman or law enforcement agency ever wants to go there.. because the inhabitants of these areas run them... gang law rules. and if the government, heaven help them, send in the military, as that's what it would take to clean them out, do gooders would all get their panties in a knot and call it uncalled for villance against disadvantaged people???... so you want these areas to continue teaching their children that this 'ghetto' lifestyle is all there is for them... you created it.. as a people, now you have to fix it, as a people, not one person is responsible for all this lawlessness, what's the reason that these random individuals have the right to protest like a pack of wild animals and that these pigs that are holding your towns and cities to ransom, need to be 'respected and treated better' ... yeah, comes back to 'lets give everyone a medal' for participating and tell all the children they can be 'anything they want' and if they want to nothing and useless, than that ok.. no need to work hard, get a job and work your way out of poverty... , lets pat these rioters on the back for bringing back peace to the streets and making the country a better place to live... lets burn down all those 'white peoples' businesses so we can whinge in a month that no one has a shop to buy bread from, and its all the governments fault that the streets are filled with chaos.
we humans, we're supposed to be the 'master race', well I beg to differ many days *lix*
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 08:33 other posts 
This is a very long winded argument that can be summarized as "it's their own damn fault.". Don't you have any idea how much more difficult it is to get your life in order if you're poor or black or even worse; both?

Your country has tried the message "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" for decades. How is it working for you? I tell you, your country is slipping away further and further. You are acknowledging the problems, but you don't see the causes.
Ask yourself why poor people are getting poorer and rich people are getting richer.
You can keep blaming the poor and/or colored people or you can choose to make changes that help them and simultaneously help yourself.
By #485312 19,Oct,20 02:04
hows what working for me??? I don't know what century youre talking about, or 'my country' is slipping away from what??? from people making their own minds up about the crap we're all being fed on television. and the lies and over inflated lives of 'social media' influencers, to many people get all their information from the 'bullshit files' of the facebook clickbait....
people would rather argue about nothing than do anything... just like here. I'll just do what everyone does.. its not my problem, and until it becomes my problem, I don't need to do anything.. *lix*
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 09:11 other posts 
I'm talking about the last 40 years, in which social benefits have been slowly broken apart and income inequality has been growing. Many people need three jobs to survive. Healthcare and education have become an expensive luxury. Life on earth is in danger and humanity is just letting it go to shit.

This is not just crap I have been fed on television, because the media has been actively denying this. I can actually interpret data, understand science and just realize what happens in the world around me. I have eyes and a brain!
I am scientifically educated and have experience in data analytics and problem solving. It is my job to do a deep dive into a problem, find the root cause and contributing factors, then determining all solutions, determine the optimal solution and then achieve the optimum result. That's why I see what the cause are for the problems I present here. That's why I also see solutions.

Don't you agree there are problem?
Don't you agree is has been getting worse every decade?
If you see the problems, what do you think are the solutions?
Do you think asking people to be respectable human beings and raising respectable human beings will help?

You don't have to do anything. You don't have to care about the problems or
the causes or even understand them. You don't have to be engaged in politics,
you don't even have to vote. But if you give your uninformed opinion, you will get
push-back from someone who is informed.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 12:19 other posts 
Do you think asking people to be respectable human beings and raising respectable human beings will help?

It is a good place to start.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 12:41 other posts 
You don't do that now then?

My idea is that when you treat people like animals, they become animals.
That would be a better place to start at.
By #485312 20,Oct,20 19:57
push back from you???, your opinions about yourself mean nothing to me... you haven't made one opinion, that has made me want to run out and help the world, so your opinions are just that... nothing more than an 'educated' opinion... your data, and education and all your self proclaimed problem solving abilities mean jack shit here. did you forget where you were???? youre on a sex site??? preaching about world solutions to a problem that is so age old, that it will never stop... IN MY EDUCATED OPINI0N, people just hate other people and even if we were all the same colour, same shape and same looking, PEOPLE would still find something about you to fight over.... just like you did, trying to make out your education is better than mine and you have better solutions than me to what??? something that is UNFIXABLE???
my son is considered 'half black'. I consider him to be firstly, my son, secondly, a law abiding Australian, and thirdly, a good man... the word 'black', or colour, or race has nothing to do with him being a decent human being in my house...
Im not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know what being treated like a second rate citizen feels like... how about you??? are you the parent of a half cast child??? have you ever had to fight a system set up to fail for your kid??? have you been pushed into a system that makes racism its heart, and teaches your kids to be racist from the time they start school???? Ive fought his battle for his entire life... so don't preach to me about answers to racism that you havent dealt with first hand... I know what Im talking about... I didn't read it from a book, I experienced it and still am ... *Lix*
By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 08:12 other posts 
GOOD POINT!!!! You need to post this everywhere!
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 03:48 other posts 
No one has time to do anything that actually matters as you asked...They are too busy trying to control the riots caused by this...Not to mention other crisis's that are happening now...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41  

Show It Off