Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #40

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 23:07 other posts 
How can anyone say black lives matter without believing all lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 20,Oct,20 01:59
Not sure, you'd have to ask the 98% of white chicks toting the BLM signs and standing on corners.

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 22:01 other posts 
Think this is going a little too far...Seen an ad...black dads lives matter...Shit on the white dad and any others that are not black...Why does the left play into this crap???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 23:10 other posts 
Why do you include this odd purple thing with every post you make? What is the meaning behind it? ༼☯﹏☯༽

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 08:39 other posts 
BLM is a joke. A Soro's funded project to disrupt things. This shit box organization has caused millions in damage when their peaceful protests turn violent.

But the biggest joke about BLM is they do NOT care when it is black on black crime. Just look at any given day in Chicago. Any BLM outrage here?

Muppets.
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 15:14 other posts 
precisely! But it's headline news if a white police officer (rightfully) shoots a black criminal. Black on black crime? Crickets!
And tecsan, of course all lives matter.

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 02:37 other posts 
So why call it blm???Again all lives matter...Do not be so contradictory...The movement as you call it could say all babie's lives matter also...Wow where do we stop...I think with 'all'...Cut out the crap...I do know most here will not weigh in on this topic...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 06:51 other posts 
A movement called "all babie's" lives matter"? I'm sure the hypothetical cause is worthy of a GoFundMe campaign, but what exactly is a "babie"?
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 23:02 other posts 
Like to hear your explanation of a baby, please enlighten me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 00:16 other posts 
Oh, baby!?

The use of an apostrophe confused me, that punctuation mark denotes possession. Example, tecsan or tecsan's. In your sentence you used wrote babie's so it seemed logical to believe you were referring to a babie.....whatever a babie is.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 01:18 other posts 
Still want you to explain what a baby is or is not...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 01:31 other posts 
You're asking me to explain to you what a baby is? I take it that English is not your first language.
By #574505 18,Oct,20 01:52
May be he ment to say (barbie)..
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 02:01 other posts 
I never thought about that, you're probably right!
By #485312 17,Oct,20 23:12
its a topic about something that cant be fixed, its one of those things you, or governments can throw money at for ever and never get an outcome that is good, because this is a people problem... has anyone asked this movement what they want???

"generally speaking, the consensus focuses on less police, more community control, more investment".

Less police, ??? I think more police are needed, specifically more black police, and make black police, police black areas.. stops all this white against black stuff. let the black police sort out the black problems, with black orientated fixes.
more community control.??? no, community is how they got this divide in the first place. blacks telling blacks that everything is unjust ... get rid of community telling them and teach them properly, if need be, ship impoverished black kids to white schools and make them intergrate and sit next to each other for 10 years of schooling, not blacks on one side and whites on the other. segregation caused this, make them equal quantities in all schools and make them, as children, not see colour.. give them all the same educations... not poor kids get less education than rich white kids... if its a public school, mix it up. you cant reteach older people, with ground in beliefs, but you can guide a new generation into new thinking..
and investment... well I believe this is the biggest problem, throwing money at it, doesn't fix it. as the wrong people see a money trail and the problem stays so the funding can be collected and problems never change. checking that the money already spent is spent on the things it supposed to might help, instead of ending up in the pockets of 'advisers', or committees that only look after their end of town, and not the end its meant for... Ive seen so much corruption in all these programs and governments cant keep throwing money at something that no one wants to fix... *Lix*
*lix*
By #580336 18,Oct,20 08:17
School/education is an interesting one. I heard a while back someone say that a xhuld if colour would not do as well in education on the West Coast of America , or particularly areas where people of colour are less ...this could well be very true but just flip the coin a second, how would a child of white parents fair in some of the ' ghettos ' , a white child would have absolutely no chance. So segregation exists in both types of communities unfortunately and again unfortunately it is down to many reasons but a very obvious one is how a child is raised. In Kindergarten, as a general rule,kids don't care what what colour your skin is, they are educated to think the way they do by society

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 11:27 other posts 
White lives did already matter, so the BLM movement didn't need to include that.
Still, it would have been smarter if they called themselves 'Black Lives Matter Too'.
Or maybe the founders considered that and decided that the name 'Black Lives Matter' would get more attention without the 'Too'.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 12:57 other posts 
good question.
By #485312 15,Oct,20 18:13
that depends on what country you live in... ask the white people living Africa, how their lives mattered when black people were running around chopping up white women and children and burning them alive???? it can depends on what country you live in and at this point in time, and how the population behaves as a whole now. races have been chopping each other up for centuries, hating each other for very little, and all I can see it is a MAN thing most the time, revolving around wealth, greed and testosterone, that's the main problem, and with the thinning of all colours with mixed marriages and so many mixed nationalities, how does anyone identify themselves as being black or white???? why do people only identify as 2 colours of people, and if being white with a tan, doesn't count??? or being black but paler than the considered shade of black, than who is considered worse off then the next bloke??? ... I see it as being 'Life doesn't matter', it only matters in America and fuck everyone else. the way this was sorted in the 60s was peaceful protests, now its 'lets trash everything in our path to get our point across and make ourselves out to be idiots while we're at it'... and anyone that identifies with a common criminal, and raises them to be a pillar of society , needs their head read in my opinion *Lix*
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Oct,20 22:17 other posts 

By #188992 09,Oct,20 07:11
Why do you tecsan feel that the two are mutually exclusive? How about rewriting that as "Black Lives Matter AND all lives matter"?

I won't derail your thread with a "fight" but it's difficult not to be confrontational when, if you're on one side of the argument, you are smeared with stuff like:

"they believe that that life in the womb is an inanimate object or a parasite of sorts, and MUST be terminated" OR

"the white one should be locked up, thrown in an underground dungeon, food deprived, and gassed. Later, throw the black criminal a ticker tape parade, herald them as a hero, and throw a shit ton of money at them."

It's possible to have sympathy for the causes of BLM without being pro-abortion or pro-punishment for white criminals. It's also possible to be in favour of the broad aims of BLM, and to criticise some of their more extreme actions.

If, however, you want your world to be painted in simple shades of black and white (no pun intended) I would refer you to Scorps' response. No attempt to find any middle ground whatsoever, and anyone who has any common cause with BLM is a baby-hating, "Lib-tard". Recent posts have been a little sensitive of criticism of the US, but I would contend that extreme views (on EITHER side of the argument) are counter-productive for resolution of the problems you have Stateside.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 10:42 other posts 
The simple statement "all lives matter" includes ALL lives. so why would you put "Black" anything in front of it,or white for that matter if they ALL actually mattered to you.
It is a clearly racist statement. Although you can google yourself to death and read all kinds of bullshit claiming it's Not racist.Yea right.
Want some beach front property? I have some in Utah, cheap.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 10:49
So academic papers, well-reasoned articles, youtube clips, or "google yourself to death" makes no difference to you?

Ever heard of empiricism?

If evidence I present to you is brushed off that easily, you semi-literate chimp, why should I bother?

You've, basically, admitted that any inconvenient facts don't dent your fucked-up beliefs. Read a fucking book. Read something from someone you might disagree with. Then form an opinion. smh
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 22:17 other posts 
Not even going to read the above til you decide to stop being a coward and identify yourself...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 02:18 other posts 
How about you shutting your stupid mouth...Read first sentence only...Stop being a coward and I will read all...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 09:23 other posts 
He left.
No loss.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 15:33 other posts 
It was a loss. Do you ONLY enjoy the company of people with similar opinions and interests to yourself? It's nice when everyone is all "kumbaya" and cozy, but I do enjoy diversity/diversification. I surely don't mind hearing and entertaining another person's ideas, I might not agree, but who knows, I just may. Perhaps if I open my eyes, my ears and my mind, I'm more open to realize that the world is full of people of different nations, color, culture, etc, and that's perfectly okay with me.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 18:07 other posts 
If it works both ways. But when a link to a post of say,the Twins was posted,he would not watch,or at least said he didn't. He expected everyone else to open their eyes to other veiws but his were written in stone it seemed.
That was what bothered me about him.
Sure I took a look at some of his links,some of them made me about puke.
It takes ALOT to change a middle age or older person's mind about certain topics.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 18:13 other posts 
You know how I read those first two sentences? Like, "Ma, I always cut the grass and take the trash out. When is it going to be his turn?"

And as I recall, your bio puts you into that "certain age" group.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:13 other posts 
Observant!.
I aint perfect,don't and won't claim to be.
All is well on my end,thanks for jurking the leash back and reminding me to be more civil.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 21:25 other posts 
You have been more than civil, my point being, if the jabs bothered you, you should have said something, whether publicly or privately. I meant what I said, some people are book smart, some people are street smart. Some people have a big heart, some people have no heart.

You're a good guy, don't lose sight of that.
By #610414 14,Oct,20 10:53
tecsan don't get your knickers in a not. Refer your comments to the real member Bella!

On the BLM question. There's so much crap being said one way or the other, I fell it should have read ALMBBOMM. ............................................................ALL LIVES MATTER BUT BLACK ONES MATTER MORE.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

My opinion
By #623135 14,Oct,20 11:20
And as far as what Scorps saying in this same thread, the Republicans should be declared seditious terrorists,too. Everything he has mentioned about the BLM can be laid at the feet in front of McConnell, Trump, Graham and thousands upon thousands that agree with their seditious ideas. I know, I know. They are just following their leader. Seig Heil.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 03:12 other posts 
I read the first line only...could not tolerate the rest...But why does the other side "black lives matter" feel that they are mutually exclusive...Now that is the big question and you know it...I have heard the statement all lives matter and the response is 'you do not understand'...Well what the hell do we not understand...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 03:14 other posts 
If you are a real man you would not cancel your account so as to become a number here...Nothing against you, as we are both entitled to our opinions in this country...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,20 08:10 other posts 
How much longer are you going to project yourself as the "tough guy"? Are you that confused that you continue to respond to comment(s) made by a member who is no longer here? Were you the boy that when other boys said, "Meet me in the schoolyard after school!" you showed up after your homework was finished or dinner done? You're looking to spar with someone who left, they're no longer here.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 20:20 other posts 
Maybe it's a divide and conquer tactic?
By #551147 14,Oct,20 04:18
100% Correct Sir!

After hearing the dollar amount of destruction attributable
and caused by the group, the number of accountable deaths because of the group, their consistent message of racism, "trained marxists leaders", and so much more in opposition of American values.

B.L.M. SHOULD BE DEEMED a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION like they are.

Seize all the money contributed to them by the likes of Nike, Pepsi, Papa Johns, T-Mobile, Bank of America, just to name a few, and return some compensation to the numerous victims of that trash organization.

🇺🇲 Vote 4 the 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 04:22 other posts 
What does BLM have to do with Marxism?
By #551147 14,Oct,20 04:47
🙄 Really!?

In a Facebook post labeling Black Lives Matter as a Marxist movement, PragerU included a video interview with Carol Swain, a Black conservative and former professor at Vanderbilt and Princeton universities. She said, "Now, the founders of Black Lives Matter, they’ve come out as Marxists."

Swain alluded to Black Lives Matter’s three co-founders, who are still featured prominently on the group’s website — Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza and Opal Tometi. Their primary backgrounds are as community organizers, artists and writers. Swain, though, was referring to a newly surfaced interview Cullors did in 2015, where she said:

"We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks."
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 05:12 other posts 
Ok. I was not aware of that. I was trying to figure it out.. ill table it for now. I'm not sure what she means, or if she really understands Marx. I read it in college when studying economics. It seems the leaders are a bit radical, but I'm trying to think how that reconciles with many people who only associate BLM with one issue, that of policing deaths. I'll have to look into this more
By #551147 14,Oct,20 08:51
By #592419 15,Oct,20 17:01
To protest against people that discriminate. But it is used to loot, destroy and bring down our democracy and history.

By #592419 15,Oct,20 16:59
How about making a group "Kiss My Ass Matters"

By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 16:54 other posts 
turns out 1 of the dipshits that was wanting to kidnap that michigan govenor is a BLM supporter and attended a "protest" in june of this year.
Some white supremist.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 03:16 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 48 seconds

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

All lives matter... Even my sisters Texican
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 22:04 other posts 
Little sis I would love to meet a sister that I know I do not have...Nice try though...Hey I appreciate the sign eventhough mis-spelled, but next time no damn dick please...Honestly I like it...༼☯﹏☯༽

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Oct,20 12:07 other posts 
I see things got heated here. I'll tell you why I believe BLM exists ( I am white you see if go to my page). I think the original concept was intended to read more like "Black Lives Matter Too." The intent was to shed light on possible lingering situations in which black people were still subject to existing racial bias. I think that racial bias in policing is very clear if you look 50 to 80 years back. The question then is, when did it disappear, if it did, or to what extent does it still exist.

By #614425 12,Oct,20 14:58
ALL LIVES MATTER
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Oct,20 23:07 other posts 
Wow, just said the same to another member here... ༼☯﹏☯༽

By #485312 11,Oct,20 19:47
yes, I believe all lives matter and when it comes to being racist saying black lives matter, yes it is... I get the cause, but why not chant about stopping all colourism. Im not even going to call it racism, as we are all one race, the human race. colourism seems like the problem between this race, its one coloured pack of men, beating on another bunch of different coloured men.
if you are born white or albino in a coloured herd of animals, you are singled out as different. usually killed for that reason to protect the herd. In our society, its not like theres one black person, or one person in a tribe of the opposite colour... its who you associate or identify as being.. here we have white people claiming to be black to receive or access better job opportunities, or more welfare, or more educational resources or grants, when they are more white than black, this is the area of 'grey', which seems to be the bit no one can agree on, how black do you have to be, to be black??? I asked a dude one day who was preaching about being black and wasn't really what I would consider as being black, and I asked him what was his disadvantage of being black, to anyone else who was whiter?? and he said he'd get back to me... I'm still waiting for the answer. you could have 2 men, of medium colour, one claiming to be black, and one claiming to be white, neither are either, theyre mixed colour, but I could guarantee you, I could pick which identifies as which... contestant A would go out in life, get a job, meet a woman, have some kids and teach them the world is here for everyone to live in and enjoy... while contestant B would be blaming the world for hating them and treating them differently... not because of their education, their beliefs, their background, their socio-economic circumstances, but would be blaming their colour as their reason for the world hating them...
this is the time we need a hero of many heros to step up to the plate, not a criminal, we need some great men to show people their is a good way to do things and a shitty way to do things.... a better way than tearing up the streets and acting like contestant B ... *Lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41  

Show It Off