Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 04:11 other posts 
Fox news, rated number 1 squirrel dude.

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:06 other posts 
Brandon like crap and I did that pictures on gas pumps or even we did that, now that is fucking funny as hell. Great pics if you ask me. I like the dual saying we did that.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 22:30 other posts 
yeah funny, but true. He did do it. Lots who voted for him, (where I am), regret it. Too late...
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 01:27 other posts 
Most democrats hate that they voted for the dementia old man. Look at him when he talks on television, looks like a deer in headlights. I admit he rarely has some lucid moments, but the Easter Bunny or Jill has to rescue him in the non lucid moments.
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 19:39 other posts 
these are the worst of times because of him. Paying 6.50 a gallon for gas is the least of it. This country will never return to what was once called the good ol' USA. Sad.

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 03:25 other posts 
Diversion tactics are exactly what the dems are doing with 1/6. Got to do something to take the attention off of uncle joe.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 18:53 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 02:09 other posts 
I think Garland is letting these justice's houses get protested is because all the dems protesting need some activity to help them loose some weight.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 10:15 other posts 
pandemic pounds on those welfare folks eating all that government cheese!
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:07 other posts 
Wish you could still get that government cheese, my grandma used to buy it from those that got it. I know it was wrong, but I loved that cheese.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:24 other posts 
Yea I vaguely remember my aunt and uncle getting some of it after my uncle came back from Vietnam. I can't remember if they actually received it from the government or if they bought it from someone who did.
I had a chance to use a food stamp card a couple months ago and didn't . Just didn't feel right. The poor fellow got put in the hospital and there was 75 bucks on the card and he was afraid he would loose the benefit if it was not used. Wound up they stuck him in a nursing home and he lost house and everything to the hospital. Sickening.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 22:25 other posts 
That really sounds familiar to me; how-ever I have no recollection of Vietnam. I have no idea what a food stamp card is but I trust you there. But that cheese was damn good.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 23:25 other posts 
That Garland is extreme far left from Illinois, a real piece of crap.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 00:01 other posts 
You know I have to agree with that. Glad he did not get to be a Supreme Court Justice.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 00:09 other posts 
yeah but will still do alot of damage. He's as deluded as they come but worse!
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 01:24 other posts 
Yeah, know you are right there. Two and a half more yrs of biden can we survive and maybe replace garland.

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 03:35 other posts 
There will be another circus fiasco next week, not primetime though. How many will watch or say screw this schiff. Russian collusion with Trump, my ass. Make the hearing two sided is all I ask.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:12 other posts 
after watching parts of the 2 failed impeachments, and watching talking heads try to sue trump in new york and it all falls apart, I have no intrest in watching this democrats shitshow meant to do 2 things.
1,this shit show is meant to divide this nation at it's very foundation. Divide and conquer.
2, it is meant to disrupt Trumps chances to run again for President.

You have to ask yourself,if the democrats are so smart,and so right about how they want to run the country,what are they afraid of in Trump?
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 01:15 other posts 
Sorry, I had to watch or I could not comment about it. I knew it was BS before I watched. Ir was boring as hell and found myself doing other things and returning in the middle of things. Liz Cheney was an embarrassment for the republican party. She is a looser rhino though. Notice my pronoun 'she', eventhough I am not sure.

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:29 other posts 
Who here is going to watch another one of the hearings (circus BS)?

By #665411 13,May,22 20:36
trumpanzees so damn funny. Picking their ass flinging their poop! they become aroused and perform conspicuous displays and noisy tantrums! Just can’t get over the fact that their lord and master lost the election. Better start sending trump more money so you don’t anger your god, your master!
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 20:52 other posts 
Your text just shows how childish biden supporters are and explains alot as to why our country is going down the toilet.
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,May,22 21:25 other posts 
Trump won
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,22 22:48 other posts 
Yep, the situation with dimpled chads in of all places , floriduh, prompted the dems to cheat every way they could.They felt algore won so they plotted revenge.Well revenge is a 2 edge sword.as they will find out in the coming elections.
By #610414 14,May,22 08:15
Al Gore? Are you that far behind the times?
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,22 08:11 other posts 
you mean you forgot that embarrassment to intelligence? it took a long time for people to sit there and try to decide "did they mean to punch this chad or that chad? is the chad hanging or loose or,?"

the future,which then,now would be the future,is built on the past.
By #610414 15,May,22 08:31
Chad no longer on vote and if you remember, Gore graciously conceded because he didn’t want to tarnish the election. Quite a difference to Clown Trump
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,22 08:34 other posts 
I think during that election it was also found that some Floridians could not read rather to push or pull a door open? I remember the cartoons being in the local papers of people pushing on doors that clearly said "Pull".
By #610414 16,May,22 11:18
There’s all levels of intelligence in the human species. Just look at how many voted to re-elect Trump and you get the idea.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,22 19:20 other posts 
yea,thank God and our lucky stars some of us are not so fucking dumb as to vote for biden just to make Trump loose.Instead of actually voting for someone to fix problems.
By #610414 17,May,22 08:45
Trump had four years and flubbed it. We can’t predict how a new president will work out, but, we can choose him to hope he takes us down a different road. We, who don’t like Trump, had four years to make up our minds about him. Who are you to tell us we can’t feel that way or want a change?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,22 10:06 other posts 
Your man sure has led us down a different road. straight to the swamp!
YOu can feel that you need a change. Of course,but you should at least choose a LOGCIAL path and not 1 directed at just removing someone.
By #610414 17,May,22 10:45
Explain how that could have been accomplished given what was available to us.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,22 21:00 other posts 
do you honestly think putin would be in ukraine now if Trump was in office? Do you think Trump would be sending American troops back to that somalia to fight a losing battle again??
Do you think our oil and gas would be where it is today. by the way,it is DOUBLE what it was this time last year.
Trump had things rolling with the economy recovering from the terrorist attack from the chinese against the whole world.
By the way,did you miss the news blurb about North Korea restarting it's nuclear power plant project?
Would Trump have sat back and done nothing?
By #610414 18,May,22 07:23
Yes, yes, yes, NO, yes, yes
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,22 08:51 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 03:36 other posts 
That is right, no changing it now.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,22 12:12 other posts 
hows that 4+ a gallon gas under biden treating your bank account?
By #610414 18,May,22 15:11
Better than loosing over $167,000 from my 401K under Bush Jr. Did you get your booster Clorox shot?
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,22 15:58 other posts 
No but I bet your 401 K is taking a hit now,the dow just dropped 1100 points today!
By #610414 18,May,22 16:57
I cashed out my 401K and reinvested.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,22 17:02 other posts 
What in the world did you find safe this day and age? A jar in the ground is about the only thing left that is safe! I lost 500 bucks value on my investments just since 12 noon today!
By #610414 18,May,22 17:13
High yield savings account.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 00:14 other posts 
How much have you lost under brandon?
By #610414 08,Jun,22 07:45
If you are asking about the economy, it's costing us about $300 more per month. But, $ 750 more per month since January 20, 2017
Al Gore did win Florida and should have won the election.

Bush's coup through Florida succeeded. Trump's coup fortunately didn't.
By #606653 01,Jun,22 15:35
Bush did a deal with him during the recounts to give him the endorsement for spewing bullshit about climate change since it was and is a radical left mafia bullshit story where they steal your money and force in the green new deal..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 15:51 other posts 
The green new deal would create millions of good paying jobs,
just like The New Deal did in the thirties.

You wouldn't have to cry about high gas prices anymore either.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 16:01 other posts 
Are you kidding? How would it "create" a job?
All it would do is put some people out of work and others in work.
And cost MILLIONS of dollars the country and it's people don't have right now.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 04:19 other posts 
Renewable energy is more labor intensive than fossil fuel energy. That will create jobs. That is actually a problem in my country, because we have a massive labor shortage. Your country has lots of people in low wage jobs, who would be better served with higher paying jobs. It would take education in technical skills and an efficiency increase for low-skilled labor, but it would result in huge advantages for the economy. Poor people are bad for the economy and make lousy taxpayers.
Turning poor people into middle-class people benefits everyone.

When you support 'MAGA', doesn't that include a booming middle-class?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:09 other posts 
I can't see assembling a solar panel being any harder than working a oil rig . Or assembling a windmill being any harder than building towers for transmission lines.
To create something,means there was nothing there in the first place.
The same engineer that designed a oil rig,can design a windmill. So no new job there and etc.
Just a shell game, moving employment from 1 spot to another.
Wagon makers in the early days made truck bodys once the horse was put to pasture.No new job there just a change.
By #606653 01,Jun,22 16:41
Bullshit... The green new deal destroys jobs. They got rid ofthe keystone pipeline then made gas too expensive.. People can't afford gas and it will take them 20 years to find a substitute if it works at all..The lying criminals are trying to depopulate our planet by enforcing the murder of babies, making medications too expensive and us being poor and dumb.. Education will only brainwash just like they did to you... Stop sending me links because its bullshit.Just because the fake news says this doesn't make it real... either give me facts or don't reply again..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 03:53 other posts 
The fossil fuel industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. That is more than the renewable energy sector at the moment, about 3.3 million jobs, but the number of renewable energy jobs has been exploding, while for instance the number of jobs in coal have been declining for decades. That's because coal is just more expensive as an energy source.

Solar energy, wind energy and geothermal energy are now much cheaper than any of the fossil fuels. It takes investments to get them going, but those investments are regained in 1 to 8 years, depending on the technology.
The tax payer pays for national expenses, these are investments, for which the Fed can just create money. They have bought trillions in assets, just to stimulate the economy. They have bailed out banks with $800 billion before. They just give away billions to the fossil fuel companies as subsidies. That just created debt. Investments in renewable energy generate income for the tax-payer.
It would also lower prices of fossil fuels, for as long as they are needed.

Do you think solar panels, wind turbines and geothermal plants build themselves? Renewable energy is more labor intensive. The biggest hurdle to implement it in my country is labor shortage. Any lost jobs in the fossil fuel industry would be more than regained in the renewable energy sector.

These are facts and if you see otherwise, show it with links.
You didn't want any links from me, so take a look yourself.
And don't claim bullshit unless you can show that it's bullshit.

Search for "price of energy sources".
Search for "USA jobs renewable energy vs fossil fuels"
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 11:13 other posts 
Regardless of any statistics, transition takes TIME.
Just making things cost to much does not speed up anything.
You have to be able to get supplys to the factory to build a electric truck.For the moment, all we have is diesel, so price it so we can afford to move supplys. and etc.
And I still can't see fossil fuel just going away for a Very long time to come. It is a strain right now to get a good 300 miles range from a electric car.
Try plowing a 400 acre field with electric. Try moving a cargo ship from 1 side of the ocean to the other on electric.
It will take decades for that tech to be feasible.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 12:35 other posts 
"Regardless of any statistics, transition takes TIME."
Off course, but we do those things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best
of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win,
and the others, too. Or simply put: MAGA!

And you keep going back to cars, but they are only a small part of the energy demand and the hardest transition to make. Houses, factories and offices already run on electricity are 66% of the energy demand and the infrastructure is mostly there. Cargo ships and planes might be the last things to be feasible and maybe we don't have to and save the oil for those.
By #606653 02,Jun,22 15:43
To reach the necessary amount of energy for people to survive without fossil fuels is not achievable since the there is no technology to replace it. Electric trucks they do have but the technology is inferior. They don't have the replacements.. So why did they shut down the keystone pipeline? To shut down the economy and de-populate the world. Medicines then will not be achievable because nobody could afford it resulting in people dying at an earlier age. Before you can achieve this you take away our guns. All these attacks of mass shooters are foot soldiers for terrorism.

You still don't get it.. You never will either because your brain is contaminated.. Searching for answers with political links is not the answer. You search for news which is fake because you have no critical reasoning skills whatsoever. You try to act smart on here but you are as dumb as the average liberal.. I won't debate you becasue its a waste of time. The playbook is to take our guns, our food, our medical supplies to make us powerless.

YOU DON'T SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY STARVING PEOPLE PREDICTING WE WILL HAVE TECHNOLOGY SEVERAL YEARS AHEAD KILLING PEOPLE, FORCING THEM TO EAT GRASS AND ROACHES. YOU DON'T KILL BABIES ALREADY BORN... YOU DON'T SUPPORT P EDOPHILIA BUT YOU SUPPORT THIS. YOU SUPPORT ALL OF THIS.

For you to coverup for these mass murderers killing babies, turning people out in the cold , killing babies with no formula ON PURPOSE,, with a political spin bullshit makes you one of them.. You are guilty of accessory to murder and for you to be an accessory makes you just as guilty as the actual killers.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:02 other posts 
Wow,alot of wisdom in that post.
Control is 1 of the main goals of the system in washington right now.BUT even if they achieve the control, what do they really have? A bunch of disgruntled citizens who will eventually pickup the nearest stone and break in their heads with it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 12:47 other posts 
Oh, sure, my enemies are 'baby killers', the oldest propaganda tool in the book
and that's wisdom to you.
"So why did they shut down the keystone pipeline? To shut down the economy and de-populate the world."

You told me before "either give me facts or don't reply again..".
I would like to respect that wish. I have real and meaningful facts for you.

Your theory is based on a complete misunderstanding of the facts.

I agree that humanity shouldn't keep growing the population, because the earth cannot support 10 billion people, but the best way to do that, is give people prosperity. Prosperity lowers the birthrate to sustainable numbers.

The poorest countries always had the highest population growths
and rich(er) countries have low(er) population growth.

Since you are talking about babies and starving people, here is a short,
interesting video about Birthrate vs Child Mortality.
(Low Child Mortality is a very good indicator for high prosperity)

Do you understand why I show that, in relation to your reaction?

One thing I do want to ask you; do you at least know that the keystone pipeline goes through the lands of natives? They are worried about oil leaks poisoning their babies! Can that not be a reason for shutting down the keystone pipeline?
By #606653 03,Jun,22 14:46
You've ignored my question on the country you live. Are you not an american? You've either deliberately ignored my question because you're a liar and don't know how to lie OR/AND your brain cannot input all the words. This is not your fault.. You're brainwashed.. This is why education is the number 1 fundamental of forming a democracy. When you dumb up the people you can never have a democracy and you do what they tell you to do or you die. Your not reading my synopsis as to why? You're not getting what I'm saying here..You never have. The last few letters have been how they stole the election then turned off the keystone pipline to destroy the economy... You still don't understand? That's not my problem now. That's ok, its your nickel..Should I write SLOWER so that you can understand?
The keystone pipeline was the main artery of the USA economy that leads to the economy of the world. But you're living in your pool of fake news as a dummy of supporting what is not real.
No, I understand everything.. But you're subjective. I don't base my opinions on what the fake news industrial complex puts out there. But you do and you use links that reinforces their propaganda outlets.You do what they tell you and believe in the fake news outlets. You see, I'm educated very strongly with college level humanities. I believe in my constitution because I'm conservative. This is not a political correctness document. Its based on moral law. If you are an american and hate the constitution then move. This is our law. The 2nd amendment is a very unique right. No other country supports this.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 07:09 other posts 
No, I'm not an American, I live in the Netherlands. Is that a reason for you not to discuss anything with me? Even if you don't think climate change is real, you must understand that it would be a global issue. Americans are the biggest emitter of CO2 per capita in the world. My tiny country cannot prevent climate change by itself, so do you understand why I would look to the USA, to do something?

You are wrong in thinking I just get my idea from the media. I have been living for 48 years in this world and I see huge changes, like less snow and ice, hotter summers, longer droughts, water shortages, etc. Than there is data about temperature averages that support MY OWN OBSERVATIONS. Then I READ reports and I understand the logic, because I have a scientific education. No need of any (fake) news, I am able to remember and notice changes. Have you not noticed any changes the past decades?

Are you referring to an earlier comment, because I didn't notice any questions in the last one. I saw one question mark and I addressed that. I didn't plan on commenting on everything you say all at once. I am trying to make point based on facts and see if I can convince you maybe on some topics.

You want me to comment on being a liar or being brainwashed or being dumb? That's a little difficult to answer with facts. Here is one fact, my employer doesn't think I'm a liar or dumb. I have been an innovator and problem solver for the last 10 years. The thing with problems is, that if you are not able to think critically, you can't solve any problems. My employer would have noticed by now. I could prove what I do for a living, but I'm not going to post my contract on a sex site. You either have to believe me or not. I could try to convince you of it, but that looks like a challenge, not worth the effort.

Why don't YOU show some facts about that pipeline being that vital to the survival of Americans, because you might think you are telling me facts, but you show nothing that supports your positions. There is a problem though, why would I accept your media, if you don't accept what I provide?
If you are going to talk about gas prices, I pay DOUBLE what you pay so the keystone pipeline has no relation to that.

In Canada they are destroying huge forests to scrape away a layer of tar sands. Don't you believe that is a fact or do you not care where the oil comes from?

Maybe I have not addressed all your arguments, but I have to hurry up right now, to go to family. I will answer any direct question and I would appreciate if you at least react to my previous comment about population growth.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 12:56
You represent the left. You question the p edophilia concept.. Have you heard of anthony weiner? How about hunter biden's laptop,, how about 3 of them.. Do you know how much c hild por nography was found? You've heard of l olita express, how about pizza gate.. How about bohemian grove? How about the hollywood elite such as Rosenstein, tom hanks, kevin spacey... No no no,,

About the pipeline, in the longrun during the shutdown everyone lost including the people there.. They lost everything. All our reserves are being subdued. Have you see our border? Biden and harris never went there to see children in cages then shipped off to pimps.. You've heard of disney? Child sex trafficking is ramped.

You live in the netherlands of course. the main spin bullshit of israel being evil all must be dead in the sea.. You support that too for that is what your evil party did.. fund terrorist tunnels to sneak into isreal to kill...

The keystone pipeline was plotted during the democrat NO-american obamma and the rhino traitor bush.. Trump didn't pull it out of his ass since you blame him for everything. Obama and clinton gave Russia 80% of our uranium while supporting terrorism worldwide including america...

You live there,,, worry about your left wing bullshit country. You have enough problems there..Go visit epsteins grave to show the child ren of the rest of the world how much you love him more than us.. You support this and you should be ashamed of yourself.. Anyone to the accessory to child p ornography, the murdering of israeli jewish childran, selling children to brothels murdering others as awll as taking their freedoms away from then for destroying our country and freedom,,, anyone that knowingly knows what they are doing and support them...... is just as guilty and you are just that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 13:47 other posts 
About your first paragraph; sure, I have heard of these things and it's all nonsense. There are lots of crazy people, that has nothing to do with climate change.

Damn you are flipping from subject to subject. If you think that's all related, you have a tendency to think in conspiracy theories. I'm not going to react to all of that. There is one subject related to our discussion and the rest is really QAnon level propaganda or mental illness. That is not worth my time.

I'm not in principle against oil pipelines. Europe doesn't have any oil and just a bit of gas, so we have been dependent on the Russians and the Saudi's. Those are both regimes that I don't like to support by buying their oil, but I do understand that the economy depends on it. I just want to get out of that situation as soon as possible and alternative like wind, solar, thermal and hydro power are the way to do that. At least I see that way out, you would just keep using oil, wherever your country can get it, no matter how people or nature are damaged by it. If that pipeline was that vital, it would be possible to change the route, so the natives are not screwed, that's one problem less. Still leaves the problem of Canada destroying their forests for the oil though. How much devastation is warranted for that oil, while there are alternatives?

Are you not interested in commenting on the topic of population growth?
By #606653 04,Jun,22 14:13
Did you fail mathematics? Did you fail common sense?

When the left opposes something it is because it interfers with their agenda,, they have never ever made decisions on moral correctness..

nThis became a political issue because the democrats have political ties with the middle east. They get to launder their dirty money they steal from taxpayers so the residues become invisible and untracable. Hillary Clinton who is on the hotseat with her dealings on russiagate claimed she doesn't support the pipeline because of climate change.. United States

Protest near construction work for the Keystone XL pipeline in Winnsboro, Texas
Public opinion polls taken by independent national polling organizations toward the beginning of the dispute showed majority support for the proposed pipeline in the US. A September 2013 poll by the Pew Center found 65% favored the project and 30% opposed. The same poll found the pipeline favored by majorities of men (69%), women (61%), Democrats (51%), Republicans (82%), independents (64%), as well as by those in every division of age, education, economic status, and geographic region. The only group identified by the Pew poll with less than majority support for the pipeline was among those Democrats who identified themselves as liberal (41% in favor versus 54% opposed).
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 15:07 other posts 
"Did you fail mathematics? Did you fail common sense?" No, but are you now going to add some common sense?

So what is that agenda of the left?

Maybe I say something strange here, but most of your politicians, Democrats and Republicans alike are bought and owned by the oil companies and have ties with the Middle East. Ever investigated the ties of Trump or Bush with Saudi Arabia? Oil is big business and they all want a piece of the pie. That's why they do almost nothing to prevent climate change. As far as something has been achieved, it's because investors can make money from sustainable energy too.

I believe you when you claim their is a majority support for the pipelines. Most people don't care about some natives. There are still laws that protect those natives. Like I said before, if it's so important, it would be possible to go around their land. How would you like it, if you get an oil pipeline through your backyard? As your representative of the left, you seem to think that I want to take away your oil. I don't, as long as you need it and take action to decrease you dependency on oil. You see how much it hurts people when prices go up and down. That can be evaded by using alternative power sources.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 14:16
Germany is now doing there business with Russia now.. Not the central banks.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 15:25 other posts 
Now? Russia has been exporting 75% of their oil to Europe for decades. Since there is almost no oil in Europe and we use cars too, we either had to chose between Russia en the Middle East. We divided the damage between the two. Lefties like me have been screaming for a decade to start investing in alternatives, because of climate change and because those regimes cannot be trusted. Strange how our governments, which you think are socialist, didn't listen. Russia shows our leaders an ugly truth and now they have a problem. It takes time to build the alternative energy network, but they cannot continue buying oil from Russia. Prices of oil go through the roof and we are begging Saudi Arabia to sell us more oil. Meanwhile the US is selling more and more weapons to Saudi Arabia, your good friends. If you do not understand the problem, let me remind you that 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi citizens.

So even if you don't believe in climate change, do you see our dependence on oil is a problem?
By #606653 04,Jun,22 15:49
Russia has domestic oil.. Lots.. Now since the rubel is worth more than the paper standard of the dollar countries are drilling for inside tracks in order to survive.. You depend on oil from the middle east because it agrees to provide money laundering. I've told you many times..
I never said I don't believe in climate change.. If you put words into my mouth again I'm going to ban your ass... Climate change is real and does have an effect although very small.. Climate change existed since the earth was born. It has 25000 year cycles. The democraps use this as a political narrative of propaganda forcing you to give them your money.

The bush administration is responsible for 911
By #606653 04,Jun,22 14:20
About your first paragraph; sure, I have heard of these things and it's all nonsense. There are lots of crazy people, that has nothing to do with climate change.////

Then why are they all left wing operatives? Why is Joe Biden in the mix that he has lied over and over again including lying about his son who is a crack-addict pe dophile? I never brought up climate change.. you did.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 15:57 other posts 
Never heard anything about Hunter Biden being a p*e*d*o. He's just using his daddy to get cushy jobs, like all other politician's children. Corruption is rampant in your country and Republicans relaxed all the laws that used to prevent most of that. Still, if you can get dirt on Hunter, go get him, I don't care. And like Republicans said during Trump; you can't indict a sitting president, so you have to wait until after Joe's term, if you want to get him on anything.

Also, I do think Hunter's poison of choice is cocaine. He's rich, poor people do crack. Donald Trump Jr. is doing coke like crazy too. I don't care.

Lately, I have seen much more stories about Republicans prostituting under*a*g*e girls, like Matt Gaetz. The evidence of that is much more convincing. Trump was very close to that monster Epstein and has been paying porn-stars and models for sex all his life, fucking them while his wife was pregnant. And he still couldn't keep his hands of women. He didn't care that you only should grab them by the pussy, if they like you to or if you pay them for it (in his case always the last option, even with his wife). But I do agree your politicians and famous people have a sick preference. Why do they all want to fuck girls as you as they get caught doing? To bad they killed Epstein (or do you believe it was suicide?),
I wanted him to tell on all of them.

Here's you bringing up climate change in reactions to me talking about Al Gore winning Florida:
"Bush did a deal with him during the recounts to give him the endorsement for spewing bullshit about climate change since it was and is a radical left mafia bullshit story where they steal your money and force in the green new deal.."
"Bullshit... The green new deal destroys jobs."
"To reach the necessary amount of energy for people to survive without fossil fuels is not achievable since the there is no technology to replace it."

Did you think you were stating facts when you said "there is no technology to replace it."?
It seams that you have never heard of:
- Solar - photovoltaic / heat
- Wind Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Hydroelectric (you have the Hoover Dam, for god's sake)
- Ocean Energy
- Biomass (not my favorite, but useful for some waste streams)
- Ethanol
- Bio-gas
- Bio-oil
- Hydrogen (if made with bacteria, otherwise it's just storage)
By #606653 04,Jun,22 16:27
For the force and work necessary for energy needs there is no current technology to replace fossil fuel. I won't repeat this again..

As far as Gore.. I've explained this ... no more..

No more repeating.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 16:40 other posts 
Of course there is technology that can perform the same jobs as fossil fuels but there is not enough of it to just change over night or over 2 decades.
And in the long term it is kicking the can from big oil over to big lithium. And who has all the lithium? China, Afghanistan .Enemy's, and not so good governments that would benefit. sound familiar, oil from russia ,Saudi Arbia , same issue.

The best thing to do is pump up the volume on oil from every well out there that can,and get the prices back down so we as a world can afford to eat,and move. Let private enterprise montior the market and the resources and if electric cars or wind mills become FEASABLE and AFFORDABLE or other alternatives ,build them
By #606653 04,Jun,22 16:45
There could be an existence its just that it hasn't been worked out yet.. Don't forget that people that found ways were bought out or killed to replace fossil fuels..So as of now we can only go on by our assumptions.

I disagree about drilling all the oil out of the earth since it is natures way of putting it there for a reason.. Plate Technonics would be very difficult and without that you cannot have a magnetic field in the earth to protect us from damaging solar radiation.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 17:04 other posts 
If our food keeps getting ground up and boiled for fuel,and the price of the remaining food keeps going up due to transport cost,it is not going to matter if we have a magnetic field or not.We will be dead from starvation.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 01:57 other posts 
Think you got that one right love2show2. Socialists do not really understamd.
By #610414 14,May,22 08:13
In a pig’s eye
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,22 23:45 other posts 
He would have won by a greater margin if the truth about hunter would have come out then, instead of now...
By #610414 16,May,22 11:22
Tecsan enough of “Hunter”. Not only was he not in the ballot, you are passing blame for association in a business deal. How should we have seen Trump knowing he criminally falsified his true worth to embezzle billions from banks?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,22 11:54 other posts 
how short is your memory? Who was the "BIG GUY" that got 10% of hunters business deals? THAT is why hunter is a issue.
IF biden is innocent,the lap top deal would have been made public and would not longer be a issue. They ,as in the democrats are hiding something to keep biden from being held responsable.
Why is our border with mexico falling apart and we keep sending BILLIONS to ukraine?
By #610414 16,May,22 16:58
As two Republican-led Senate committees already concluded, this work mostly posed a possible conflict of interest, if anything. Most critically, the committees made no finding that then-candidate Joe Biden did anything wrong when it came to pressuring Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, while he was vice president.

The right-wing suggestion that the move was to protect his son, rather than to legitimately push back on corruption in the Ukrainian government, has been proven untrue. If there were criminal activity in play, the machinery behind the Big Lie would have made it known by now — including Trump’s former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who was dispatched to Europe to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden, prompting Trump’s first impeachment. Thus, the Burisma connection probably won’t produce criminal charges against Hunter Biden going forward.

Enough with Hunter Biden
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,22 02:46 other posts 
I know who the big guy is as well as about 80% of the US. Bet I make you laugh with my next statement. I miss jen psaki.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 07:11 other posts 
Oh yea,well you never know,we may just have to circle back on that 1!
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,22 23:13 other posts 
You may be right.
By #610414 16,May,22 17:40
In a parallel universe.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:38 other posts 
Have to agree here. Hell if it would have been fair we wouldnt have a potus trying to shake hands with a damn flag. Trump was never lead around like a puppy on a string nor did he allow people to walk back comments. Brandon needs to grow a spine, first a brain would be nice.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 00:00 other posts 
We all know that.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 02:17
By #610414 14,May,22 08:13
How short is your memory.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:11 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 00:33 other posts 
???
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:41 other posts 
Got it now, took me looking again Dev.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:15 other posts 
@strakar, I would not believe anyone that has a Mitsubishi Triton as their profile pic.🤣
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 04:23 other posts 
Shows the ignorance of brandon supporters will go to inflate his alleged intelligence.
By #665411 07,Jun,22 17:53
Shows the ignorance of the trumppanzees who have been on their knees bowing to him, believing he is God! believing every leader of every country on this planet would also bow to master trump. So you can remain on your knees and put your lips back on trumps cock while putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger! Eventually someday there is gonna be a good mass shooting in this country and that’s gonna be at a Republican convention, NRA convention and hundreds are gonna die and I’m gonna laugh every minute!
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 00:59 other posts 
Ignorance is bliss.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#56

Show It Off