Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #29

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,May,22 12:35 other posts 
Here is another example of CRT, for which a math schoolbook was banned in Florida.
Please explain what is CRT about it. Is it the Mathematical Thinking and Reasoning?
That's what children come to school for to learn. Do you want more stupid people?

Do you agree this is CRT? Than America is doomed, you idiots!
Or do you see now that Thinking and Reasoning is NOT ON YOUR SIDE!?
Do you still not see that the whole CRT thing is BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA!?

--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Is teaching Mathematical Thinking and Reasoning a threat?

If your politicians are threatened by thinking skills, that's destructive to the American public. If education doesn't succeed in teaching the kids any thinking skills, it only creates burger flippers and warehouse workers. Try to run a business with any kind of more complex work and it will suffer from employees that cannot THINK.

All of those children will grow up making minimum wage. Your economy cannot survive on just the spending power of minimum wage workers.

Mathematical Thinking and Reasoning is only a basic type of thinking.
It's just a subdivision of Analytical Thinking. There are 6 other major thinking types:

The 7 Types of Thinking:
One: Critical Thinking
Two: Analytical Thinking
Three: Creative Thinking
Four: Abstract Thinking
Five: Concrete Thinking
Six: Convergent Thinking
Seven: Divergent Thinking

Are all of those CRT?

See this link for some explanations on them.
only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,May,22 11:48 other posts 
Free speech in Florida: DeSantis banning dozens of books for having CRT in them,
while the reviewer found ONLY TWO that he flagged for having CRT in them.
And the flagged statement for one of the two books was "The United States has eradicated neither poverty nor racism." as 'Contains Critical race Theory which is prohibited in 6A1.094124 F.A.C.'.
In other words CRT means 'anything not completely positive about the US'.
But the other books he banned contained ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of the sort.
Republicans are the biggest fucking lying snowflakes in the world.

They have banned a math book that according to the reviewer contained NO CRT!
They are banning books, so the banning of schoolbooks itself becomes evidence
for there being CRT in schoolbooks.

It's all propaganda and you are dumber than Russians believing Putin.

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,May,22 02:42 other posts 
I would love to see your 2023 predictions of who will run...The nominees persay...

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,May,22 07:17 other posts 
I wonder...Will Trump run again???

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,May,22 02:37 other posts 
Madonna has me baffled...Of course that is not her...

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,May,22 16:56 other posts 
Texas lost an estimated $4.23 billion in GDP, because Governor Greg Abbott
tried to hinder supplies from Mexico, to screw Biden.
Mexico permanently moved the trade route to New Mexico.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,May,22 13:43 other posts 
You probably haven't heard this, but Republican Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), who chairs the National Republican Senatorial Committee, has proposed INCREASING income taxes by more than $100 billion in 2022. More than 80 percent of the tax increase would be paid by households making about $54,000 or less, and 97 percent would be paid by those making less than about $100,000.

They lowered taxes on the rich and now they need more money from you. Suckers!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,May,22 07:29 other posts 
Biden made a funny at the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
To get in there everyone needed to be vaccinated and boosted.

"If you want to know how that works, ask your FoxNews host,
they're all in here, vaccinated and boosted!"

Not bad for dementia patient. Better than Trump's jokes about the media,
because this one is true! Just saying they're 'fake news' is lame, this SHOWS IT!

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,22 00:19 other posts 
Since I asked the above question...Now give your prediction of of the four in 2024...That was cute...

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 22:29 other posts 
Maybe twitter will be an honest platform now...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:38 other posts 
Honesty is not Elon Musk's best quality.

It's still a company, who can decide whatever TOS they want. Maybe he starts of unbanning some right-wingers and make you happy, but he has no obligation to the
first amendment. His only responsibility is to his shareholders and his companies.
He can decide to ban misinformation about electric cars, whenever he wants.

If you want freedom of speech only the government has the responsibility to provide it. That's why those large social media platforms should be regulated like public utilities.
Why do you prefer some random rich fuck, to give you freedom of speech?

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 07:56 other posts 
Most Americans no longer trust the government to do anything in regards to free speech except squelch it.
I just read yesterday they are forming a department to control miss information. Like that is going to do anygood to protect free speech. Disagree,and get deleted,that is the governments idea of free speech,only what they say can you hear.Kinda like russia? Gee,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 14:15 other posts 
Yes, I know and that is horrible.
But how did you come to distrust the government so much?
Isn't it because they're all a bunch of corrupt, self-serving assholes?
Then why thrust the people who made them corrupt?
Their money comes from the very people you prefer over them.

I don't like misinformation, but I also don't trust anyone to decide what is misinformation. Personally, I would allow anyone to say anything, only limited to actual personal defamation, inciting violence and other illegal conduct. That is what your law already excludes from your first amendment rights. I would just ban the algorithms that constantly confirms peoples biases and suck them in the disinformation rabbit hole.
It's up to the government to provide trustworthy information and not be untrustworthy
in the first place, by being corrupt.
By #606653 28,Apr,22 14:29
All the conservative platforms are returning such as mark levin, cruz, jordan and others. This time the truth will come out. Trump has vowed out of twitter instead his big platform will be his own site.
It is ok to say now, "HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP" and "JOE BIDEN KNEW AND DID BUSINESS WITH CHINA WITH HIS SON" rather than getting banned for saying it.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:53 other posts 
It is a pipe dream to expect honesty from our government or the media any more. Neither are to their advantage.
Is anyone banned from talking about hunter's laptop or Biden's whatever business?
You do know Trump and his children were even continuing business with rivaling countries while Trump was president, right? Trump's hotel rooms were all booked for 10x the price and no one ever stayed in them. And then he did favors for those countries that hurt the interest of the American people.

No politician has ever been as corrupt as Trump and you are blabbering about some emails and China, which all supposedly happened before Biden was president.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,22 15:51 other posts 
what I am "blabbering" about is the possibility of biden being "OWNED" by china or russia.
Not a real issue if biden was a common crook,but he happens to be taking up valuable space in the white house.
His being owned might alter his ability to do his job.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,May,22 16:54 other posts 
Biden is owned by American corporations, just like most other Democrats and ALL Republicans. Even more corrupt politicians have their own companies. It's always clear as day that they are helping their own businesses. Of course Hunter gets lucrative jobs because his father is a politician. So are all the children of all your other politicians.
And all of them are trading stocks with insider knowledge that other people don't have. There are even funds that follow your politicians, because they know they have insider knowledge.

When you defend Trump for literally taking bribes from Saudi Arabia, that he rewards with weapons deals with Saudi Arabia and defending Prince Mohammed bin Salman over the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, you are a hypocrite when you attack the Bidens doing the minimum that (almost) all politicians do.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 21:52 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,22 09:10 other posts 
I'll give you this; I don't get how one rich fuck buying a social media company from a bunch of other rich fucks, is 'discomforting'.

All these big social media companies should be regulated as public utilities.
That means I will support your fight against the 'disinformation board' when it (further) BLOCKS discussions on topics that are allowed by free speech laws. If they just add a tag that shows there is disinformation in the discussion and add a link to an information source, I support that.

Under Elon Musk, Twitter still decides their own TOS and screw with free speech.
It's now up to Elon Musk, in what way his company is going to screw with free speech. Or will he just copy/paste the first amendment into their TOS? I think not, but you can say 'I told you so' if it turns out a lot better than it was. Your arguments would then need to show that on Twitter anyone can say what is allowed by law (the current one, not the future Republican Sharia law, that will replace it sooner than later).
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,May,22 08:25 other posts 
Why do you think Twitter was dishonest?
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,22 09:04 other posts 
Dishonest to me is not quite the right word.
Biased and censored are better words.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,May,22 09:12 other posts 
All my friends use Twitter. They are from all parts of the political spectrum. Some are bigots, some are foreign born, some are Democrats, some are Republicans, men, women, none believe Twitter is biased. Perhaps they do sensor posters that continuously lie to foment insurers, but that’s a good thing. My friends are not happy Musk is buying the site.
You think it's biased, because your side blows up every censoring or canceling issue into a frenzy and is completely silent when the other side gets the same or worse treatment for less.

Big corporations love right-wingers and hate lefties, while they pretend to be woke.
Their woke posturing is only intended to distract the customers, while they bribe
right-wing politicians to keep giving them tax-cuts and low wages and no regulations.
Woke messaging make Liberals think "That's a company that cares about us!" and then choose Disney+ over Amazon Prime. Apparently those companies think conservatives are not as big as a market as liberals or in the end (after burning
their Nikes) don't care who sells them their products.

If the politicians, who those woke companies are paying, are banning abortion or next gay marriage, that's all nice to keep the people divided, so they're distracted and not going to ask for things that cost money.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,22 08:27 other posts 
If Twitter is such a leftwing stronghold, why was prominent lefty transsexual Reyyvana permanently banned from Twitter, for this Tweet:

Sure, it was written in anger, Ben Shapiro's ignorance does that to lefties,
especially when they're also transsexual and get vilified by Ben every day.

But, Twitter says this is hateful conduct. She has been called a 'dumb fucking bitch' thousands of times on Twitter. Is it only allowed to call lefties 'dumb fucking bitches'?
What makes Twitter a leftwing stronghold then?

Twitter doesn't claim to be 'family friendly' in their TOS, so saying 'fuck' and 'fucking' should be allowed.

Or is this a gender thing? Can you not call men 'bitches' anymore?

Is this Tweet calling for violence and is there now a mob of lefty transsexuals
surrounding Ben Shapiro's house?

I'm interested to hear if you think this lefty transsexual went too far or if you think
her first amendment rights were violated by Twitter.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 21:15 other posts 

Remember this video ? I doubt it because no one would show it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 04:19 other posts 
If no one would show it, how do I know it?
It was shown on every channel in the world.

Trump was egging the rioters on the whole day.
The first time he asked them to be peaceful was at 15:13.
That video was released at 16:17. Mike Pence had already been evacuated from the senate around 14:20. He managed to escape his hanging, from the gallows that was waiting outside since 12:53.
So what is that video showing in your opinion?
Isn't it a damage control video, from a traitor, who knew his coup attempt had failed?

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 22:24 other posts 
Now the truth is coming out...Thanks ELON MUSK...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:30 other posts 
Didn't you have Truth Social for that?
Oh sorry, that turned out to be another Trump scam.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 07:56 other posts 
Sadly it is only available for apple stuff. I have no way of using it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 13:57 other posts 
How easy is it, to just make it browser based? Twitter can.
We are using something similar at this very moment.
I have no idea how much effort went in to this website,
but I don't imagine billions of dollars were available for it.
And I must say the freedom of speech is pretty good here.

If it worked pretty well and I wasn't helping Trump with it,
I would very well like the challenge of joining Truth Social.
I imagine I would be very popular.

By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 04:05 other posts 
Damn the progressive left are going ape shit...Elon Musk just wants to level the playing field...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:25 other posts 
Level the playing field
Because it's impossible to give your opinion, without hate speech getting banned?

The progressive left are already getting banned just as hard or harder from social media than right-wingers. Understand that social media is controlled by massive corporations, who pay almost no taxes. They see the progressive left more as the enemy than right-wingers. They just want to appear respectable and therefore don't like hate speech.
They love right-wing politics, because it made them all rich and powerful.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 22:31 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 20:59 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 07:07 other posts 
Well done and completely legitimate, up until 3:40.
That last part is calling for violence. You would be outraged,
if Democrats would make something like that.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 23:22 other posts 
Just want to be clear, I never call for violence...Except as a last resort...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 12:20 other posts 
A lot of right-wing videos do. The intent is to make you think it is the last resort.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 01:50 other posts 
Are you advocating that there are not as many or more left wing videos that do the same???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 02:07 other posts 
Yes, because I see a lot of left-wing videos and I've seen none that are calling for violence. Have you?

Whenever I see those right-wing videos their type of humor is so simple. It's so lazy making fun of Biden's gaffes. This video is two years old. Was there nothing better to make fun of? Even liberal comedians make better jokes about him. Off course the liberals spare him (not real progressives), because he's all they have going for them, but they find topics other than his inability to talk. And, there are lots of videos making fun of Trump messing up his words and never finishing a sentence, but they found a million other subjects to ridicule him for.

Are left-wing comedians just smarter or is the right-wing just an easier target?
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 02:36 other posts 
Yes BLM, have you seen them...Riots, destroying public property and looting...In answer to your first question...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 05:37 other posts 
All I see are videos from right-wingers saying BLM does violence, while it is only a small fraction of them. Then there are videos from right-wingers calling for violence against BLM.

That is not an answer to "Did you see left-wing videos calling for violence?"
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 01:57 other posts 
If you were here in this country you would see more...The left wing progressives have taken over for now...It will be their down fall, just wait a few months and you will see...Then wait til 2024 and see what you see...I think you know it, if you are just half as smart as I think you are...
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 02:42 other posts 
I know you do not live in this country, but get your facts straight...Brandon turning right trying to shake an invisible persons hand and then looking around until some one motioned to him to come this way...Your tv is probably censored though...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 05:44 other posts 
I've seen many, many videos of him showing mental decline, from lefties.
Everyone knows he has these issues. Showing them every day is just propaganda.
Lefties show Trump like that too, but only if it's new and looks worse than before.

Besides, many of the videos right-wingers show are cuts. If you see the whole video, there is often a good explanation for him looking around. You only see the video of him looking and then they cut it. I saw the video of him finding the person he was looking for 0.1s after the cut and introducing the person to the group. There are several of those videos like that circling round.
Like showing him 'falling asleep' and not showing him answering the question
0.1s later, with clarity. He was just listening and thinking.

If right-wingers need to do that to keep the propaganda going, it only shows
your bias and their dishonesty. But you like being kept for a fool.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Apr,22 02:03 other posts 
Explain the turning right and doing an air hand shake...Think that was about three seconds...Further explain why he stood there staring at the back wall...Even further explain why he makes improper references as to who is veep or first lady...Also explain why that bird hit it's target..Also explain why he was left out there all alone while obama got all the attention...One more then I will quit, what the the hell was cumala talking about in the passage of time speech...I can go on, but I will stop there...I is just ignorance or decreased cognitive behavior...I know it is ignorance with cumala...The cognitive part is him and you damn well know it...Do you really believe if TRUMP were the POTUS that any of this crap would be happening...I think you are laughing at the US right now like me...

Hell look at the polls...Half his own party is abandoning him...Surely you are smart enough to figure that out...Name one good thing he has done...Bet you have a blank stare like most when I ask the same...

BTW, I have talked to four dems that said they are definitely voting rep in 2022 & 2024...These have been four I have debated with for years...I know you want to always show facts on the internet, but live TV does not lie like the four dems told me...Their words paraphrased...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 11:42 other posts 
That video was cut as well. There were people standing directly on his left and right. It was not a hand shake it was a hand gesture. See from 2:22 in this video, when they zoom out. only registered users can see external links

Hiss polls are horrible, because he isn't doing anything he promised.

People were not voting FOR Biden in 2020, they were voting AGAINST Trump.
They might do that again in 2022 and 2024.
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 03:30 other posts 
Keep trying to spin it...It is early alzheimers...We all know it...I have seen it up close many times...The blank stare at the wall behind him...The blank stare when obama had all the attention before...As joey would say come on man...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 12:50 other posts 
We all now he has some form of dementia. There are enough video's that confirm that. However, that was mostly during the campaign. The stress made it a lot worse. Now he has a calm pace of being president, there are not as many videos of him showing his dementia. It's obvious that right-wingers are now examining every recording, new and old, looking for scenes they can cut to make him look bad. It's a few seconds here and there. If you look at the rest, it falls apart. The spinning is all from your side.

If we see an hour of him talking, we can conclude ourselves that he has problems, but not what those short clips are trying to present.

If we look at an hour of Trump, he is showing at least the same signs of dementia. And it was going on way before Biden. Trump had his sharp moments, but he often fall into a cliff, not being able to finish his thoughts, not finding the words, becoming slow and confused. The left also shows his worst moments, but they can show the whole 'speach' and you get the same impression. I think his base is starting to notice too much now and they don't want to know, because he cannot get even small crowds together, to listen to him anymore. It's too painful to see the person you idolize decline in that way.

Democrats suffer less from that idolizing. They don't put their exalted leader on a pedestal like that. Even Bernie, who is the most loved by the lefties, is not loved because of who he is, but because of his message. He gives it a voice in a consistent way, but he as a person is expendable. The problem is that he is unique, because no other politician is as incorruptible as him. They all bow to the money in the end and disappoint their base.

Trump doesn't have a message and never has, he just blabbers some incoherent lies about immigrants, woke people, China or whatever other enemy you choose to blame your own mess on, to get a stupid crowd cheering. Trump started out with the purpose of enriching himself and
it was his main reason for every decision he made.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 08:23 other posts 
It’s all in your mind. No one gives a flying fuck about politics anymore
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,22 11:04 other posts 
hence the country is in the toilet,swirling down
You might think you should have cared, when you find your country under the harsh rule of an Orbán, Erdoğan or Putin type president. Say the wrong thing
and you're in prison for a decade or two.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#55

Show It Off