Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #33

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 05:10 other posts 
Trump on 'taking the fifth':
only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 06:14 other posts 
Republican party signals plans to withdraw from US presidential debates:

Wow, the Republicans are too chicken shit to debate Biden, in three years!

They say the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) isn't NEUTRAL (enough)
and they favor the Democrats.

No, the CPD shouldn't be NEUTRAL, they should be OBJECTIVE!

And when they are, they appear to be biassed, because Republicans
are OBJECTIVELY WRONG about almost everything.
Democrats suck, but they are at least a bit more correct.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 09:19 other posts 
I am concerned that they are even thinking of not participating in the debates. BUT I can see some of the point.
that last shit show we had for a debate was narrated by a jack ass libtard. Neutral Yes. Actually a person from a foreign country that has nothing to gain by their actions should narrate the events.
I think there should be MORE debates. More questions that relate to the peoples actual concerns.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 10:29 other posts 
Interesting idea to get a foreigner. Maybe some stiff upper lip Brit?

Should the narrator just let either candidate lie as much as they want or should the candidates be corrected for lying?
Or do you think that real 'facts' don't exist, so it would be impossible for any narrator
to fact check them and point out lies?

And I know you don't believe climate chance is real, but science does.
So is the narrator allowed to believe science is real or is that a partisan fact?
Because climate change is one of peoples actual concerns.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 15:17 other posts 
The narrator should ask questions of the candidates in a clear voice, let the candidates answer how they wish, and then let the VOTERS decide.
Facts,that is tough considering the source of info for either side seems to be different.I think a narrator trying to correct the candidates just makes it into a big arguement.Which is what liberals like, for the voters to not be able to listen to uninterupted answers from the candidates. This way when they go to vote,"what did he say about that? oh hell, the democrats said sonso, so check dem"

Never said climate wasn't real. I just have enough sense to know it has been changing since the begining. Or are you still hiding in a cave from a hungry Tyrannosaurus Rex?
By #610414 17,Feb,22 09:55
Not at this rate. The problem is how to adjust. The human body and other animals have the ability to adjust but the physical problems are not so easy to fix
Tyrannosaurus Rex died from an asteroid of about 7.5 miles in diameter, that caused a temporary worldwide climate catastrophe, 65 million years ago.
Humanity is causing the worldwide climate catastrophe now. But it wouldn't be temporary, unless we change our ways or go extinct, like T.Rex.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 09:45 other posts 

He has NO IDEA!

I am out of words. The man is just
By #610414 20,Jan,22 09:56
Poll: Almost half of voters question Trump's mental stability
By REBECCA MORIN 01/22/2018 08:31 AM EST

This is an article from Politico.com. Nothing new here.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 17:38 other posts 
BUT if you follow the link, Trump was ask, constantly aggravated about it,and TOOK A TEST!

IF biden would step out of the basement and simply go take a test ,it would at least show people he,or his puppeteers, gave a damn
By #610414 20,Jan,22 20:18
Only if it would make a difference. Don’t you think his inner circle knows?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 21:59 other posts 
It would make a difference to the American people. Most of us need some sort of reassurance that SOMETHING up on capitol hill is working in favor of the USA and is AWAKE at the wheel.
He all but told Putin he could invade yesterday.
That may be a good thing in the long term if Putin did invade. Let them bank rupt themselves a second time.
By #610414 22,Jan,22 10:17
Phart, you keep referring to a “cognitive” test the last Clown took. That was the biggest joke of the time. Especially since the asshole had no clue
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Person, woman, man, camera, TV

😆 😆 hahaha
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 12:58 other posts 
Well if it such a "joke" why is biden not taking it?
He needs to take something to show America there is something in his head besides a dead fly that got trapped in there back when he had his mouth wide open and was talking about he didn't want his kids riding with black kids on the bus.
By #610414 22,Jan,22 17:12
Why take any test?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 23:16 other posts 
If Trump can do it to satisfy the liberal's biden can do it to satisfy the conservative's.
We all know the results will be skewed for about 50 years to hide the truth if he fails but again,it would indicate biden is listening to the people for a change.you remember he ran as a uniter and he has been a bigger Seperator than obama ever was. biden worked under obama for 8 years, you would think he would understand the need to communicate and etc. That was obama's nich,he could talk to people . some of us didn't like what he said but he could at least speak to people FLUANTLY.
By #610414 24,Jan,22 18:37
But, that’s your opinion. Why would he expose himself to failure. Take it a few steps further. If he has mild dementia, and so far, he walks, talks and reasons with fairly good results, who would get rid of him? You have the 25th amendment and impeachment. Impeachment won’t work. That leaves the 25th amendment and Kamala has to start that and have the whole cabinet agree. Posible? Not in 1000 years and expect them to have a political career.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jan,22 04:07 other posts 
You are right.........No test needed, either way it would be 50/50 that believed it.....And would we actually get the real results..I doubt it.....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 09:22 other posts 
The simple fact he is unwilling to take a test is enough to indicate he or his puppeteers are hiding something.
Or at least trying to.
By #610414 17,Feb,22 09:52
Or, just maybe, he has nothing to hide or prove

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,22 22:28 other posts 
Well now,I bet all you never Trumpers and so forth are like, "I wish they would quit talking about ukraine on the news ,I want to hear more antiTrump stuff darn it".
well,Trump did not get us tangled up in a war in the 4 years he was there,your pick won't be able to say that because he has sent nuclear capable bombers within range of Russia, troops to.Do you think we can do all that and not be at war shortly there after? and what about that agreement Putin made with China ? hows that going to work out for you since biden is so weak??
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 00:10 other posts 
Hell you hit the nail on the head here......But the never Trumpers will still be preaching....Look how the libturds voted and see what we got......Sleepy alzheimers uncle joe........
By #610414 16,Feb,22 08:21
No, he didn't get us in any unwinnable wars, but, neither did Biden. Biden did get us out of a 20 year, un-winnable war started by Republicans.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 18:50 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 20:56 other posts 

So presidential of this old fart.
By #610414 25,Jan,22 08:19
It’s a true opinion that shows he’s of sound mind
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 08:09 other posts 
With that douche Peter Doocy asking the same dumb questions every time, Biden definitely has good reason calling him a 'stupid son of a bitch'. It's fun seeing Jen Psaki destroying Doocy's nonsense every time, but I have been thinking a long time "Holy shit, when is that guy going to learn to ask better questions?". Jen Psaki is smart, but still pretty weak in defending the Democrats. If Peter Doocy does a better job, it's not that difficult to embarrass them.

I actually liked Biden's approach; not recognizing Peter Doocy as an honest actor, just telling the world, that he's an idiot. Why is only Trump allowed to denigrate the media?

I've long been an advocate of the Democrats being tougher. That's the only thing Trump had going for him and it made him president. So they should use it. I'm not asking for being belligerent, like Trump, every time Doocy asks a question, because that can be a trick to bully out of good questions. But Psaki should stop telling him he asks a good question every time he doesn't and tell him "You already asked that, did you not listen." or "Can you explain why you connect issue 1 with issue 2, because there is no relation between them." or anything else that shows he is showing ignorance or does suggestive questioning.

Here is Vaush showing how Jen Psaki could be stronger:
"Dems Are Cucked, I'm US Press Secretary Now"
By #610414 26,Jan,22 11:28
Some people quit learning new things after puberty. I’m all for a little more backbone from Democrats and Biden
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 11:54 other posts 
Learning new things isn't much stimulated. Young people leave school,
feeling happy that's all over with and the idea that now life is really open for them.
And it can be, but you're not fully living, if you're not learning.
But some people don't want you to learn, because knowledge is power.

From my education, I retained some of what I needed to start in my industry and a basic understanding about biology, chemistry, physics, statistics, economy and engineering. Almost none of that is really useful in what I do on a daily basis.
I learned everything about process excellence, safety, root cause investigation and problem solving on the job and with courses. I have forgotten most of the details I needed to learn in school and if I need any of it, I can find it on the internet in minutes. Maybe school trained my brain to learn stuff, but otherwise it was just a ticket to my current job.
By #610414 26,Jan,22 12:01
inshaallah
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 15:25 other posts 
Most of my life I have found I use more of what I learned in high school shop class than what i learned in college.
If you have stopped learning,you are tits up in a box.
By #610414 26,Jan,22 16:23
1st- this country, and I suspect most of the world, is full of the Walking Dead.
2nd- most people that go to college don’t know why they are going and after don’t know why they did. I guess it depends on a person to recognize the advantage of a college education but, much, much more, how to put it to good use. If you can’t then, hopefully, knowing which saw to use for a crosscut will serve you well
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:26 other posts 
College taught me alot of the "problem solving" methods I use.Once you learn the process of troubleshooting you can apply it to about anything.
As far as using my college,the job i took was supposed to be a foot in the door job until a opening came up for a position that would require my knowledge.But once i got established in my job,the freedom it offered, and so forth I stayed in it.
Not perhaps the best idea,but hell,there was times i came home mad at the job or the boss anyway,but that is normal.As far as the work,i enjoyed it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 10:47 other posts 
You certainly have technical problem solving skills.
The same principles can be applied to anything else in the world.
Can be very useful for figuring out who's lying and who's telling the truth.
It's getting to the basics and following the leads until you find an issue.
Off course, you need to get your basics right, like with technical issues,
or you won't find the actual problems. In this day and age, everyone can benefit from at least a good basic understanding of biology, statistics, economy and
(very undervalued) philosophy.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 04:49 other posts 
I stopped reading at dumb question.....I agree let's make it easy for the son of a bitch brandpm like he said ask easy questions.....What a fucking idiot....
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 06:52 other posts 
Who said 'easy questions'?
Journalists need to ask TOUGH questions!
But they should not ask questions which contain disinformation.

It's like him asking you "Why are you a gimp in the weekends?".
There is disinformation IN that question, I'm sure.
But he's 'just asking questions'!

That's what Peter Doocy has been doing all the time.
That's not what journalists are supposed to do.
That's just doing propaganda.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 01:03 other posts 
That said being true or not, the potus should not say ask easy questions.......Bottom line........

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 16:20 other posts 
HAHAHAHAHA
Elon has hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD!
"“Biden is a damp [sock] puppet in human form,” he said, using the sock emoji for added effect."

Why is it biden and washingon in general have such a hard time recognizing Tesla's influence on the electric car industry? Hell Elon has gambled on it for a long time now.
Could it be liberals are jealous of his success?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 07:36 other posts 
Trump could be bankrupt in the near future.

Donald Trump had around $93 million in the bank as of 2020, Forbes reported, citing documents.
As of December 2020, he owes about $330 million to Deutsche Bank, due in 2023 and 2024. Trump has a total of over $1 billion in debts, borrowed to finance his assets, reported Forbes in October 2020.
On Oct 7, 2021 Forbes reported his debt was grown to €1.3 Billion.

If he can't get the banks to extend the loans or new banks to refinance them, he will need to sell off most of his assets. But, he will probably declare bankruptcy again, because he managed to shift off his personal debts to his subcontractors and employees very nicely, with his previous 6 bankruptcies.

By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 18:35 other posts 
Well folks. We are all in real fucking trouble with either pair.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:15 other posts 
Yea, the pair we got stuck with is fixen to get us ,as in the US ,into a war with Russia.
And to think the liberals whined about Trumps tweets.He didn't get us into a war. Their choice of prez is fixen to start WW3. And we don't have the resources or the leadership to even think of winning a war now.All our ammo is made in china.
No one is scared of the US any more,we are no more than a barking Yorkie on the front porch of a house trailer.
By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 26,Jan,22 20:56 other posts 
Dude. Trump would have got us there to.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 14:44 other posts 
DAMN< even hillary is talking some sense!
What is the world coming to????
"we don't have a White House that we can count on to be sane and sober and stable and productive."
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 04:41 other posts 
Yes she is just saying what the moderates want to hear...Put her in brandon's place and I bet she would do the same...
By #610414 18,Jan,22 12:01
I agree
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 12:41 other posts 
Don't trust Hillary, who still doesn't understand why she lost,
to tell Democrats how they should win.
By #610414 19,Jan,22 08:04
Hilary, like Obama, Bush and Trump, are old news. She had her 15 minutes of fame and flubbed it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 08:53 other posts 
She's really thinking about running again.
And even if she doesn't, her meddling in the election can screw any slim chance
the Democrats have of winning.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 09:18 other posts 
I said before the Democrats are going to have to pull off something big or go home and so far I have not seen any thing big or even useful out of them the American people won’t trust them again that’s how Donald trump got in office in the first place no one expected him to win the first time but people were tired of Obama and his controlling bull shit
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 09:52 other posts 
If You step back from the box for a minute, who would run that is "worthy" ?
Most anyone of wealth and stature never got there totally without their hallow leaning really bad to 1 side. And any sane person really would not want the headache of being the "1" with the nuclear button at their finger tips.

truth be told,obama was in a position to really made progress being the first half black president and so forth,but he blew it out his ass big time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 10:00 other posts 
I would vote for Donald trump again even though I think he’s to old but I really think he ruined his chances with his display of childish behavior after they claimed Biden the winner I was pissed off to but I didn’t stomp my feet and make a scene
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

Just being rational
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 10:05 other posts 
Yes I will vote Trump 2024.
Yea, I do feel like there was problems with the election process but it is to late to fix it now. He is getting old,I would rather his daughter ran or his son.She is young,attractive and could link to the younger folks that are concerned about their futures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 10:34 other posts 
Yes I agree plus she looks like she could lick the Crome off a trailer ball
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 11:02 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 11:55 other posts 
Yep, very useful qualification for a president.
Maybe if she used it for the good of the country,
but this type only uses it for her own self-interests.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 12:21 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 07:54 other posts 
This is who I voted for:

You won't understand a word she saying, but she's wishing everyone
a Merry Christmas (mooie kerstdagen).

What is your first impression?
By #610414 19,Jan,22 17:52
Right, Michele Obama, Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris not good enough but you would vote for a 40 yr old bimbo cunt that exploits children in her Chinese factories. Way to go
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

Guys, I won’t argue that Hilary and Michele had a set of brass balls bigger than many men. And certainly bigger than the Clown’s, but both Bill C and Barack O have huge sexual appetites. You guys parrot trash as if it was true. It’s not.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 20:11 other posts 
Michael Obama was a man and so was Hilary Clinton in fact Hilary had a bigger dick then bill did Kamala Harris is licking Nancy Pelosi pussy
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:20 other posts 
i don't know if it is still out there but there was a video showing alot of evidence that michael is male.as in even a erection visible pushing thru the dress on the way down plane steps.And at least 1 episode of barack calling him micheal
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 05:36 other posts 
Absolutely I seen it to
Maybe that's just your fantasy about her.

But I agree with it (your fantasy). I would give it a try, if she pulled up
her dress for me and there actually was a dick falling out.
Would you?
You really want a Trump monarchy, do you?
you are a REPUBLICAN, remember?

If you value democracy, (constitution?) choose a leader on merit and ideas,
not because of fuckability and nepotism.

Trump's children are useless, stupid, spoiled brats. They only care about money. That whole family would screw over even each other for a penny
and you think they would do anything good for the people. HOW?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 12:23 other posts 
It couldn’t be worse than what we have now a dottering old man that shits his pants in public
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 14:25 other posts 
"a leader on merit and ideas"
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA,
YEA RIGHT< Let me go to the barn and saddle up my unicorn and head to the voting booth to vote for ____________,Uh, who was that you said again? When you mentioned merit and ideas, that disqualified 99.99999999999999 % of the folks that would be willing to run.

They crucified Jesus remember? So if you find that perfect President, let me know.

And by the way,I am registered as INDENPENDANT Voter. I don't need a party to tell me how to vote or a village to raise me.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 17:10 other posts 
Well, as far as choices allow. I understand choices are pretty poor at best.
Maybe support having more than two viable choices?
Even in your horribly corrupt government, there are a few honest politicians, who are doing their best for the people. You just think they are crazy, for thinking about giving some crumbs to the peasants. And maybe they are crazy, for putting in so much effort, for such an ungrateful, disloyal people.

The sad truth is that the majority of selfish career politicians completely block anything the few honest politicians are trying to do. But that's because the masters of the selfish career politicians successfully brainwashed the people to think crumbs are too good for them.

But you are happy that way, because of 'freedom'.

At least you seem to understand that they are conning you, because why else would you laugh so hard about 'voting for a leader on merit and ideas'?
By #610414 20,Jan,22 09:03
Witch goes to show you don’t understand this system. A party parades their ideas and values but it’s up to you to make sense of what they offer and accept it if it works for you. If a voter votes because he’s a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent then we are in more trouble than I thought. As far as a village raising you, it’s been like that since the first caveman dragged some woman into a dwelling. What did you think? You have a drivers license. You use money to buy goods and services. You don’t like having to defend your property without help. I’ll tell you one thing, regardless of my political leanings or liberal views, you are a prime example of not having any guidance from a village about what is important for life.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 17:32 other posts 
no clue about what is important? Self reliance, independence from others is what is important. Take responsibility for you own self and actions. Villages tend to play the blame game until there is no one left.
By #610414 20,Jan,22 20:23
We all have self reliance and independence. Don’t you get up every morning? Eat breakfast, take a shower, go to work? Don’t mistake taking responsibility for something as being good. The bank robber is perfectly happy to get away with it. A village is a group of people that chooses to live together. The blame game, as you put it, becomes inconvenient when it goes against your set of rules
Mostly true, but Democrats were not dissatisfied with Obama for any 'controlling bull shit', he just didn't deliver enough on his promises. Nothing really changed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 12:19 other posts 
By controlling bull shit I meant expecting me to have health care and penalizing me through taxes because I was not he’s very lucky someone didn’t take a shot at him for that
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 17:11 other posts 
You need healthcare, but you don't want it forced upon you and you don't want to pay for it through taxes. That results in the shit system you have now.
By #610414 19,Jan,22 13:28
Mountain Man, Obama was ineligible to run again. And due to a quirky election system, Hilary won the popular vote, yet we ended up with a president who likes to be spanked by a porn queen and pissed on by ladies of the night.
By #610414 19,Jan,22 13:17
Slim chance? Let me remind you that every incumbent president that ran for reelection has been re-elected except for the last clown and Carter And whom do the Republicans want to have as their standard bearer? THE CLOWN.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 03:32 other posts 
Think maybe uncle joey is doing the same.....Did you see the ridiculous press confrence from uncle joey.....?????
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 07:41 other posts 
Uncle Joe is maybe thinking he can try again and if there's still some breath in his body, the corporate Democrats would love to put him there again.

Before the election, I'm sure you have seen all news channels fawning over Biden and spitting on Sanders. "Biden is the safe candidate!". Sure, safe for their greed, but does he look safe for the Democrats or for the Democratic voter?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 08:55 other posts 
sanders scared the hell out of everyone,biden not so much.If you go back in history,you will find bidens history of not wanting blacks and whites on the same school bus and on, that his record indicated he might do things that some people agreed with.He has never been the unifier he ran as. He was a racist back when. and the blacks voted for him! DIPshits fell for him hook line and sinker.
I think he has done more for the republican party than obama ever did.
By #610414 20,Jan,22 09:24
History also shows most of us used the “N” word and didn’t think anything about it. We watched TV shows like Amos and Andy and watched movies like “Shaft”. Different times different attitudes. It’s NOW that we live in and you have to make up your mind that you are relevant or not.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 17:34 other posts 
And you know,the earth kept turning after we watched Sanford and Son,and Shaft,Good movie,good actors that were working and earning a wage. Good on them.
The n word will never go away until the actions of all races stop reviving it.
By #610414 20,Jan,22 20:16
And that’s exactly what I mean.
"sanders scared the hell out of everyone" that's copying your own emotions onto everyone else. Sanders is and has been for a long time the most popular senator, viewed favorably by 57% of all voters nationally.
He only lost in the primaries, because of enormous effort by the media to paint him as a dangerous option and paint Biden as the safe option. The so-called-left-wing-media either completely demonized him or completely ignored him.
They preferred Trump over Sanders.

One example; Bernie was talking to a football stadium filled with supporters,
while there was a much smaller gathering where Trump was going to speak.
The so-called-left-wing-media showed the empty podium of Trump, while they completely ignored Bernie's speech.
Would Fox News do that to Trump? Or even to 'Little Marco'?
By #610414 20,Jan,22 09:05
Tecsan, how would you have improved “Uncle Joey”’s press conference?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 17:36 other posts 
I can't speak for Tecsan and don't have a desire to.BUT 1 improvement that coulda been made is a better answer to the question about bidens mental state . Instead of "I have no idea". Hell WE ALREADY KNEW THAT BUD! Tell us something we don't know!
By #610414 20,Jan,22 20:15
That phrase did not mean what you think. Go back. Analyze.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 21:57 other posts 
I have,alot of folks have analyze and again, we come to the same conclusion, old news!
He may not even realize he had issues .Most dementia patients don't .Like I said,Trump took a test,what is stopping biden? Afraid of the truth mabey?
By #610414 22,Jan,22 10:25
Person, woman, man, camera, TV

😆 😆 hahaha 🤪

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#55

Show It Off