Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #25

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 22:47 other posts 
Atleast the rhino LC lost her pathetic big ass.

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 01:43 other posts 
I think R. DeSantis could have been a good contender before the Mara-A-Lago raid. Thanks to the fbi for more screw ups. Trump 2024

By #610414 16,Aug,22 11:33
The DeSantis administration is now going after the ratings agency that has threatened to downgrade a dozen insurers. Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis called the company, Demotech, “a rogue agency” and came up with what’s been called “an elegant” solution: ignore the warnings and let the troubled insurers operate through hurricane season. What could go wrong?
Thank you, DeSantis

By #610414 15,Aug,22 09:46
Bella! posted this morning.

She (CAT)certainly is a wack-job however I was referring to him (Tecsan) It amuses me that making one post and/or response generates multiple as well as nonsensical responses from him. Oi!

As for the ALLEY CAT signing out to comb through the Forum AND blogs to see what I say, things will never change. It is her desire to be relevant but at best, she is only able to deliver cheap, generic knockoffs aka Goggle and or copy and paste to the membership.

CAT
We do what we do because we like to, BITCH. Instead of being so worried about the Evaluation Panel and the Unwashed that gets refered to it, some of us discuss more serious subjects. I may be trolling your posts, BITCH, but, laughing all the way. The forums are full of my posts. Were are yours? Oh, yeah. Lix wronged me and my gay lover, JustWill.......in the dumpster.

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 03:34 other posts 
only registered users can see external links This may make you jizz your pants.
By #610414 14,Aug,22 08:44
It makes me think how many idiots there are in the Christian Belt of the USA
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 10:01 other posts 
and YOU live at the bottom of it! So you must be a closet Christain or you would move.
By #610414 14,Aug,22 12:18
Actually, Phart, the southeast coast of Florida is associated more with the New England states and in particular, with the liberals of that area. Even the Cubans, who are big time Republicans, don't suffer Southern Baptist dogma very well, and while they may support a Republican candidate, they also support abortion, civil rights, gun ownership, and enterprenewship.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 20:32 other posts 
Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows
only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 20:30 other posts 
Trump: ‘I was holding US nuclear secrets for a friend’

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Jul,22 13:33 other posts 
Ben Shapiro: Trump Is Too Dumb To Plan A Coup:
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 09:10 other posts 
Well, ok, let's assume for a minute that Trump is to dumb. Then, he is not at fault at all. problem solved.
jan 6 committee ,go get a real job.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 11:13 other posts 
It was an example of the bad arguments that right-wing grifters are left with, I didn't say
it was a good argument.

Trump is truly to dumb to plan a coup, which is demonstrated by the fact that it failed. However, he didn't think of it himself, that was Steve Bannon who said "just declare yourself as the winner" and Trump just liked that idea. Trump didn't invent the idea of claiming fraud when he would lose, that was most likely Rudy Giuliani. Then Trump started to work on preparing his followers to that idea.
Trump didn't invent the strategy of fake electors, that was Rick Perry, who texted the idea to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. The next day Donald Trump Jr. also begins floating such ideas, citing GOP control of state legislatures and the U.S. Senate. “It’s very simple,” he writes to Meadows. “We have multiple paths We control them all.”. At this point Trump is obviously involved, and several of Trump's lawyers started planning soon after. Some of the lawyers informed Trump that this plan is illegal. It's clear, at that time he knows, he knows it's treason and he chooses to follow through.

So it's true that Trump is too dumb to plan a coup, but that doesn't matter, because
he didn't think of it himself and he outsourced all the work, like he has always done,
when he was scamming people in his previous line of work.
By #610414 09,Aug,22 11:45
Assumptions don't count. Only actions count.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 13:15 other posts 
Actions like putting Trump and all of his fellow conspirators in prison.
Funny how he is always guilty of all the things he accuses other people of.
By #610414 12,Aug,22 20:29
Of course. He grew up denying any responsibility for his shortcumings and downright crimes.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Aug,22 09:07 other posts 
Breaking news; Donald Trump's private residence at his Mar-a-Lago was raided,
because they say the boxes of documents he STOLE contained NUCLEAR SECRETS.

The source is intentional. Why would I link to any of the corporate news outlets?

If this was applicable to Obama back then, it would have been enough
for the Republicans to execute him immediately.

On the other hand..., they would have already done that for Jan 6th.
Or at the very least when all of the fake elector scheme got turned up.
Democrats need a whole lot more evidence, to even indict a FILTHY TRAITOR.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

BREAKING: Disturbing New Theory About Trump’s Nuclear Documents

By #610414 11,Aug,22 09:13

When are these religious fanatics going to let MY GOVERNMENT
Do it's secular duty without interference.

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 23:52 other posts 
Good one here, Eric Adams threatening to send a bus full of New Yorkers to TX to knock on doors. Better not be my door. Does not matter though they would all be shewed away like the vermin they are.

Can he send a bus load of shit instead?
By #610414 11,Aug,22 08:50
I suggest he send all those Texans that went to the Big Apple to find Fortune and Fame. It would take many many bus loads. Just think Wako, Texas.

By #675701 09,Aug,22 12:49
We are now living a Banana Republic , thanks to Joe
--------------------------------------- added after 39 minutes

we got the unstable country with bad economy down pat.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:13 other posts 
In political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the export of natural resources. Wikipedia
By #610414 09,Aug,22 19:30
Thanks to Trump we do have a politically unstable country. Xoner as you say that, give up your refrigerator, be prepared for daily power shortages, forget about air conditioning, and be prepared for a raid in your home at 3am when you disappear inside a windowless prison, perhaps for years. Banana Republic.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 20:26 other posts 
87,000 new irs agents for what?
5 million bullets,for what?
Yea,we do need to be prepared for a raid at 3 am.
Yea,we need to give up our fridges because the system is overloaded by charging electric cars and over regulated energy industry's.
By #675701 09,Aug,22 21:29
you are indeed enlightened to what is happening in the USA
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 22:08 other posts 
Not as enlightened as I need to be. I wish news reports made sense, and told the facts, and the facts were disclosed quickly for everyone to see.
Trumps 4th amendment rights were violated/
Fourth Amendment, protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government. The Fourth Amendment, however, is not a guarantee against all searches and seizures, but only those that are deemed unreasonable under the law.
what was reasonable about the raid on Trumps home? He had already provided the 15 boxes of papers. He was cooperating with everyone .No justification.

Depending on what the bastards took out of his safe, his 5th amendment rights could have also been violated.

For sure his privacy was invaded.

By #606653 08,Aug,22 21:21
November is over for the bullshit liberals and many democrats including rhinos are going to jail..
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 00:44 other posts 
Hope you are right.
By TxMeat [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 01:13 other posts 
I dunno, they aren't getting raids by the FBI director they installed. 😏
By #606653 09,Aug,22 03:06
they should have won virginia and arizona.. lost both this year...
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 04:12 other posts 
Things will work out I think in November. Hey 'November Rain'. Anyone care to guess.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 09:09 other posts 
With all the mess going on,you don't expect a honest election do you? You gota be kidding.
The days of election results we can trust are over.
Unless it is a obvious land slide the dems will sue and agitate their way into getting what they think they want
By #606653 09,Aug,22 12:51
Arizona and virginia flipped.. They can't stop it.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:12 other posts 
Don't put it past them to try everything in the book and then some. They have rabies and they are starting to foam at the mouth.
By #606653 09,Aug,22 17:56
Well let ask this.. Can you stop an avalanche? How about a tidal wave? Naturally you are going to try out of reflex but you know as well as I there is nothing we can do.. The bastards know that too.. That's why they are trying to stop the avalanche, but its over.. in november I will prove my point..
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 18:05 other posts 
Well they are CAUSEING the avalanche so they don't want to stop it. I just hope the dems get covered up instead of decent hard working Americans.
By #606653 09,Aug,22 18:11
Never forgeyt evil's 2 weapons. Terror and propaganda. The more they go all out the more desperate that will become.
By #606653 09,Aug,22 18:15
𝐗𝟐𝟐 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓! 𝐄𝐏. 𝟐𝟖𝟒𝟓𝐁 - 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

look at this article on youtube.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 11:30 other posts 
Finally something right-wingers might like; lefties who are completely destroying Biden (much better than right-wingers ever do, because it's full of truth):

I do really think you will enjoy it, but that's off course not my reason.
You might be confronted with honesty and sincerity.
Something you are not used to from right-wing media.

By sizzzlencock [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 02:22 other posts 
Oh and remember, Trump gave the top 1% tax cuts, Biden gave the Child Tax credit to families that really need not some jerkoff Billionaire who during the pandemic made billions of dollars reinvesting that tax money they should have been paying, and then the fucks have the nerve to raise gas prices and other goods.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 03:05 other posts 
You really have no argument here especially with the current dementia regime.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 07:29
He has more truth than you ever had Tecsan
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Person, woman, man, camera, TV. Who said that?
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 01:30 other posts 
Tell me, pronouns are more of the left woke BS. We got by for years without this BS.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 01:34 other posts 
Do not worry, though I will not PM you my opinion again, you people (got that right did I not) again, I get threatened too much so I do not need yours.
By #610414 30,Jun,22 07:54
You lost me. What????????????
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 22:46 other posts 
Remember, when I sent you a PM and you said 'stop it' or you will be gone from here. That is paraphrased.
By #610414 01,Jul,22 08:26
That was all wrong
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 22:24 other posts 
On your part yes, you later explained with something like I will ban you.
By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:06
Only if you become obnoxious
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 01:19 other posts 
Thus, I will stay away. Most of us here are obnoxious and smartasses as you have noticed.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 01:45 other posts 
What the hell has biden done that is good for America?
By #610414 03,Jul,22 10:12
Won the election
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 22:05 other posts 
That can be debated til hell freezes over. Many democrats are switching sides because of the idiot. That was all you could come up with.
By #610414 04,Jul,22 07:12
You quote "many". Quote #'s.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 15:31 other posts 
open your ears and eyes, it is in print and on air.
By #610414 04,Jul,22 18:28
Still
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:03 other posts 

maby that is a start
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 22:11 other posts 
Let me just say 3 = many. I personally know them and many more, thought I would go easy here.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 16:03 other posts 
Well well well another woken democrat and look were he’s from I bet you look cute in your red bellhop uniform
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 00:25 other posts 
Remember the rise in gas prices was promised by biden to run the oil guys out of business and turn us into this stupid green shit. Little biden also promised to run all oil producers out of business in a few years. Damn lunacy if you ask me. Hell most of the dems agree with that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#56

Show It Off