Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

do you remember the first you eat pussy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #614425 [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 18:52
did you like the taste and how did she react?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BEST LOOKING PUSSY   2.What do you remember most about the first time your cock entered pussy!   3.The first time you masturbated   4.Can You Rate My Pussy Honestly?   5.*I REMEMBER*  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 23:50 other posts 
In a word yes!

By #463848 31,Aug,22 04:02
Yes and hair was still in vogue at the time and I didn't like it. Much better experience later in life when naked pussies were the vogue. Always did it as foreplay and sometimes I gave her the first orgasm.

By #275407 31,Jul,22 21:57
I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 22:11 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 21:35 other posts 
@Cody

By Kinkysub [Ignore] 28,Aug,22 21:32 other posts 
My buddies sis rubbed her cute toes on my cock

By bil47 [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 11:16 other posts 
I was 19, and I think she was too. We met at a mixer in college and she invited me up to her dorm room. She was sexually aggressive, which was a new experience for me. I'd been smoking marijuana and couldn't get an erection, so she asked me to go down on her. She came hard, and then she returned the favor, sucking me erect and giving me an awesome orgasm.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 22:18 other posts 
At a Chinese restaurant I thought it tasted a lot like chicken
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 02:05 other posts 
Doesn't the taste depend on the spices you use?

I had venison the other day and it was quite good. There was a good amount of onions, lots paprika and whatever else, the cook called it goulash. It didn't look like anything that my pops called goulash but who knows where his recipe came from.

The flavors worked and I had no idea that I was eating Bambi or Prancer!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 04:45 other posts 
Yummy I haven’t had goulash sense my mom passed away 20 years ago I must try my hand at making it some time
By #628350 05,Jan,21 14:10
I think you're right, One of my old girl friends was a teacher and more often than not she tasted of pencil shavings, but if she had a curry, then I got curry as a starter.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 14:25 other posts 
I was certain that members were going to agree with me, thank you!
By #614425 03,Apr,21 22:33
strawberries and some vegetables
By #675701 30,Jul,22 22:45
I think that work with strawberries, make pussy taste berry good
By bilover69 [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 19:22 other posts 
Was the sauce sweet/sour ?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 19:44 other posts 
Hahaha 🤪 it was salty
By #614425 03,Apr,21 22:34
the Chinese food or her pussy

By #675701 23,Jul,22 17:13
yes finger licking good, she was 16

By #463848 20,Dec,21 05:04
Yes and it put me off for years!

By luv2lickpussy [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 11:41 other posts 
Never met a women that didn't like sugar...betting why it's a sweet treat the majority of time...pass on the garlic lovers...

By #657920 13,Dec,21 10:55
I was 10 she was 19. It was with my mother's boyfriend's daughter. I didn't really know what I was doing.

By #645561 01,Jul,21 18:25
Yep, I was 9 and she was 15. She was a babysitter that was the daughter of one of my mom's friends.

I didn't even really know what I was doing...she just told me to do it, so I did.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 02:29 other posts 
Absolutely, loved I then still love it now! There is nothing like licking, sucking, tonguing a pussy getting her more turned on be wet then pounding that Pussy with my hard cock!
By german_guy [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 16:25 other posts 
Sure do agree, same here

By #633962 03,Apr,21 11:16
I was 10 she was 9 we were playing with each other I licked her out while she sucked me off

By Dong69 [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 10:07 other posts 
The first time i ate pussy, she tasted delicious!!!!

By #615280 17,Feb,21 08:05
I were 16 and she 15. she tasted a little bit special, but i really liked it

By Billybuck55428 [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 15:46 other posts 
I was 13. Went to live with people next door after family died I car crash. My new "mother" would suck me off. She liked the cum and her husband couldn't cum. She one day spread her legs and showed me her pussy and told me to lick it. I wasn't sure what to do or if I wanted but, once I got to smell and taste I was hooked. She taught me a lot about licking pussy. Until I tried on her daughter who was about 8 or 9 at the time. She got scared and told her dad who proceeded to kick me out of the house.
I was very popular with the girls in Highschool though. Many happy years of pussy licking.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 19:29 other posts 
Nice fantasy

By bella1123 [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 11:17 other posts 
Like it was yesterday. And it had to be a totally unshaven, dark haired little pussy!

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 15:37 other posts 
Yes, I didn't mind the taste. I wasn't sure how well I was doing, until she put her hand over her mouth and thrust her pussy up in the air. I spent the next several seconds trying to hold her down while eating her pussy.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 11:47 other posts 
I sure do. When I was in my early thirties and had been an out gay man for more than ten years I had an affair with a woman that lasted for nearly a year. She knew I was gay and was totally cool with that. She sucked my cock a lot and I fucked her a lot but I hadn't yet licked her pussy. She encouraged me to give it a try, but it took me a couple of weeks to work up to doing it. (Or should I say work DOWN to doing it?) Once I got started, I really went to town lapping away and getting that pussy juice all over my face. And as dgraff says, it tasted like chicken.

By NewguyM [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 01:51 other posts 
The first time i ate pussy was my friends sister. I was 16 she was 14. It was the greatest day of my life. She pretty much taught me how to do it properly.

By newwt10 [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 19:17 other posts 
At a sleep over, my friends sister climbed into my bed a took her panties off then slowly put her legs over my shoulders and pushed her sweet n wet cunnie on my face! OMG! What do I do now, lick suck and lick and suck again! OMG! I think I'm in love and I am only 10 years old and she was 8! Now I know what woman really want!

By nekekal [Ignore] 09,Dec,20 17:15 other posts 
How could anyone forget? I had been told by a guy friend that the quickest way to get your cock into a woman was to get your tongue into her cunt first.

So there was a young woman that I really was trying to fuck. We had been making out for a while, but she always said no to fucking. One night we were making out and I got her panties off under the dress that she had on. Got my finger in her and then spun around, got my head under her dress and started licking her clit and tongue fucking her. I am sure that I was not very good at it.

But hot cunt smell under that dress was almost too much for me. I almost got sick and passed out. But it was working. She soon was clawing at my pants, getting my cock out and started sucking it. She wasn't very good at it either. Hard cock being sucked was incentive to keep me down there eating away.

Soon, I was fucking her. It worked. Eating pussy was a sure way to turn the heat up and get cock into her.

I think that I got better at it. Most women seemed to really enjoy it and would either suck me off or let me fuck them after some tongue on clit time. I never did enjoy it that much. A means to an end. I always made sure that I had good ventilaton after that first time and if possible get them to wash their cunt first. That was mostly impossible. Most fucking happened late at night after drinks or activity.

By #626775 08,Dec,20 23:22
I was 14 and the girl was 16...obviously using me

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 18:08 other posts 
I talked with one gal a bit ago that told me the 1st person that ate her pussy and did id many times for a long time was her brother. She came to his room one nite and sat on his face until he made her cum. He learned to like it so much she got it done almost every nite after that! Whatever floats your boat I told her. Brother got married and moved away!

By #551147 10,Aug,20 16:01
Tried it a couple times. NOT my thing...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 18:05 other posts 
I am 70+ and have had the pleasure of eating many many pussies! I ate so many that I could tell if the gal needed to see her pussy doc for some fixen up. Lots of flavor differences for sure. The age never mattered but more middle aged gals needed some pussy cleaning to be fresher for sure. Not just cleaning but doc cleaning do to some fibroids many times too! But still never stopped b4 she was done for the evening. My fav thing of all. Almost as fun as having my cock sucked by someone! Guy or gal now days!

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 16:16 other posts 
I'll never forget eating out my cheerleader gf's pussy while kneeling on the living room floor at her parents house as she leaned back on a couch. She was big-breasted, wide-hipped, with muscular legs and a gorgeous face. It was late summer, before we went off to separate colleges. Her blonde/caramel bushed pussy tasted like honey buttered tuna, with an aftertaste of Frosted Flakes (which I learned from further experiences, was the pH of her urine). We were both 18. It made me a cunnilingus addict. I'm 69 now, and there's no pussy I regret eating.
--------------------------------------- added after 2860 hours

I have a theory. Maybe being bottle-fed as an infant denied my brain of the healthy female compounds of breast milk. So I'm compelled to eat pussy to satiate that craving.
--------------------------------------- added after 7664 hours

The sight of a woman's bush is truly a tractor beam to my soul. Life's greatest joy is cunnilingus.
--------------------------------------- added after 17267 hours

My fantasy is eating out several pussies in a sequential gang-eat!

By #614425 12,Aug,20 10:47
great stories guys thanks

By wycowboy [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 17:00 other posts 
I ate pussy at 17 the first time and loved the taste and how it made her cum. She told several of her friends so I had plenty of girls to practice on. Now, after 40 years of perfecting my technique I can make a woman cum very fast and usually squirting.

By #64328 11,Aug,20 15:09
Yes, I remember. It was my freshman year of high school realized the power of eating pussy. I'm later found out she had shared her experience with several girlfriends. Made me rather popular with a few of her friends

By Lvphose [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 01:02 other posts 
Yes, first girlfriend that we had sex. Prom night junior year, I could feel the heat & dampness in the crotch of her pantyhose and couldn’t wait to pull them down and when I did I fingered her then ate her before our first time we had sex with each other!

By german_guy [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 15:54 other posts 
I started early and still love to eat my wife's pussy

By #614425 09,Aug,20 11:20
first time I eat pussy I was 15 and she 16, she ask if I wanted to see her pussy and pull of her panty and I got between her legs and played with her clit and then ate it, pussy was nice and wet and her juices where like honey. Eat her for about 20 minutes she orgasm 3 times

By #623214 06,Aug,20 12:26
Yes. My girlfriend on the side of a road. She used to undo my pants and stroke me off while I was driving. And I would finger her. Then one night we pulled over and I got down between her legs and ate her until she was moaning and creaming all over my face.

She was also my first fuck. But that was weeks later.

By #574505 05,Aug,20 21:31
Yes my sister friend I eat her pussy till she cum then she told me to fuck her.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off