Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The first time you masturbated

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #190431 [Ignore] 10,Oct,11 13:56
Do you remember the first time you discovered masturbation? I remember when I was in 7th grade, a girl in my class made a jacking off motion with her hand to me during a conversation, and I realized that because I had never done it, I didn't know if that was true or not...so I was curious if that was how it worked. All I remember is just that I got on my bed, not under the sheets, and stroking my cock and getting all hard, I looked down and a lot of precum came out but I didn't have an orgasm. It felt so good though, that was enough. From then on, I was hooked on playing with my self. I don't remember my first orgasm, but I definitely remember my first session.

Share your story - how old were you, where did you do it, any other details!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #662360 02,Aug,22 07:48
I was 13 laying naked on my bed. I’d discovered fingering my erect penis felt good but I’d never masturbated. One evening quite by accident I got the tugging stroking action along my cock just right. I remember thinking this feels real good. After a few minutes my cock hardened in my hand, incredible pleasure swelled up and I spurted about 5ml of semen up my chest. I knew immediately I’d “wanked”. I felt a mile high.

By Zainn122 [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 07:28 other posts 
I was 7yrs old, my mother was giving me a bubble bath and when she left for several mins, I got erect, so I decided to play with my penis, as I was curious..

so I put soap on it and rubbed on it in a fast motion, to the point I eventually had a long shaking orgasm.. it was ackward when my mother came back, because my penis was red, erect and it couldn't stop bouncing up and down for several mins..plus I felt super sleepy afterwards.. my mother found it really cute..until I explained to her what I did with my penis and what I felt.

Oh boy! my mother almost beat me up but I got shouted at instead hahaha! My mother lied to me by saying "You had a seizure, that's why you became tired, you could of died" my penis was SUPER sore from the soap and my mother said, I deserved it cuz she said "Playing with your penis can cause a seizure" so Yeah..only reason I remember this, is because I told my friends at school I had a seizure by playing with my penis but found out when I was 12 that it was actually aorgasm.. Haha but I still carried on rubbing my penis head occasionally as I enjoyed it so much...
By #64328 29,Jun,21 15:14
If that was the case I had many seizures starting at 8. It kind felt like a seizure and I loved it

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 14:01 other posts 
I, also humped my pillow...about 11 or 12 years old.

By #642547 20,May,21 02:48
I remember masturbating frequently since I was at least seven and I had my first ejaculation when I was 13.

By doedeldi [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 10:50 other posts 
I knowingly masturbated in the bathtub for the first time . I was 13-14 years.

By Frenum [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 08:44 other posts 
I'm 64 now but when i was 11 white stunning watching on my bus an old drunk man came past.He said he was going to the public toilet for a wank and did i went to come,i follwed the old man and went up to the urinal.I stood in the corner watching as he rubbed his grey flaccid cock i was transfixed. HE asked if wanted to wank with him i said no thanks,he was looking at me and he began moaning then his legs shook and then drops of grey watery fluid started dripping from his flaccid cock. At that point i ran out and caught my bus,on the journey home i noticed my little cock was very hard and pulsating it felt weird. When i got home i was still hard, i went to my room and with two fingers wanked my little cock,it didn't take long until the most beautiful feeling flowed through my body.That was my first orgasm i wondered where like the old man where the liquid was,i'll never forget that old man and still after all this time getting excited thinking about it.

By #639122 30,Mar,21 12:35
I Was 15, My Hairbrush Became My Best Friend Esp At Night, Still Use My Hairbrush Along With Other Things Now aged 48 xx

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 15:08 other posts 
I remember. Probably forty years ago when I was like 11 or 12. I had just gone to bed after watching Charlie's Angels and I was thinking about Jacklyn Smith's lipsticked lips and how slippery they would feel when kissing her. I was lying on my stomach with my hand on my boner and ... next thing you know I was holding a handful of jizz. I probably did it at least once a day from then on until I was probably thirty.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 07:08 other posts 
I watched those hotties every week and had a stiffie after every show. Good times.
By jeeno [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 16:03 other posts 
farah and jacklyn were my turn ons...always had a wet dream after watching the episode...loved jaclys feet...

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 13:13 other posts 
Humping my pillow at night when I was about 12 or so..
Keep doing it for many nights then one night I came all over my sheets

By #636428 24,Mar,21 08:38
Not masturbation but the first dry orgasm at the age of 5. I put a small teddy bear in my underwear to notice a strange feeling around my cock. Lying on my belly I had my first orgasm.

Shooting my first load of cum at 11. Under the shower my cock became hard, drying my cock with a towel was enough for the fist unload.

By #637984 23,Mar,21 13:48
I started wanking at the age of 13.it was in 1978 oct. I got a unused condom of my uncle who kept secretly for his use. I know its use, but never knows about the dick cum in it. so I took out my pants off and wared the condom on my dick with the foreskin back. my foreskin was loose at that age because I use to play a lot with my skin pulling back. the condom was very loose because my dick was not that much grown at that age. I started rubbing the condom and dick and I was getting a hard pleasure. I never had such a wonderful feeling that my full body was throbbing. slowly my intense pleasure increased and I got a pulsation many times and felt very exciting. after that my dick becomes normal and I noticed a white liquid inside the condom. later many months I started jerking regularly and use to do several times a day at my teenage.

By #633962 23,Mar,21 13:15
I was about 12 she was14 when I first masturbated in front of my sister( sadly she is no longer with us). She pulled my shorts and pants down to my knees grabbed my cock and wanked me off until shot a liquidy spunk out of my cock she then made wank myself while played with her pussy then she made put my young cock in her but I didn't cum in her

By 78chevy [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 22:56 other posts 
I remember when i first jacked off it was on a Saturday night in my room back in 1990 i was in 5th grade age 13 i was naked and and had lotion on my dick and i remember i was listening to bob Marley and out of no where i felt a funny and just a minute i cummed 3 times and ever since then i been doing it since

By #627604 12,Oct,20 14:42
I was 11 and it was mid-june and two of my friends and I were out fishing from the riverbank with a large hayfield behind us. We heard someone coming behind us and turned and saw a naked old man strolling through the tall grass and stroking his cock. This scared my friends who were 2 years younger than me and they wanted to go home. So we left but I couldn't help thinking about that old man. The next day I went out in the woods to a clearing I had found when I was out hunting. I took off my clothes and began strolling around imitating the old man. Long grass tickled my testicles and my little cock got very hard. I sat on a log and stroked even faster. Suddenly a weird feeling swept over me, my cock throbbed, spasmed and white stuff shot out. I was totally scared and thought I'd broke something. I quickly dressed and headed for home. On the way I realized I couldn't tell anyone what happened--how could I explain what I was doing out in the woods. I vowed never to do that again. Later that day I did some research in some of our books and found out about masturbation. The next day I couldn't help myself and went back to the woods again and round 2 was quite exciting--as were many subsequent rounds. I even went back to the pasture by the river and strolled around naked hoping to see the old man again. That never happened and I wonder what I would have done if he had showed up.  

By abagurio [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 10:25 other posts 
I still remember my first orgasm. It was as if my whole essence was concentrated into a narrow point between my legs and then bursting out in a tremendous stream of pleasure

By #610869 23,Apr,20 14:37
I suppose I was about 11 when I discovered masturbation, though I didnt use my hand. I used to lie face down on the bed and hump the mattress, until I got an orgasm though I didnt cum at that stage. I was seduced by a school friend when I was 12, and he explained that the usual way was to use your hand! As I was now producing spunk, my old method was starting to mess up my PJs so I don't know what my mother must have thought.
By #627275 10,Oct,20 09:29
This is how I started too. humping the bed.. I was about 13... all the sheets had stains before long. My mom never said word one.
By tb1 [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 10:00 other posts 
Good mom 👍👍
By #627275 10,Oct,20 10:13
She was.

By #553294 18,Apr,18 15:17
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms by accident, just after my 5th birthday. (What a birthday present! )

I had been getting erections for about a year, but didn't know what they were or why I got them. I was in my bedroom after a bath, and noticed that it was really hard, and felt sort of tingly. I decided to touch it. That felt really good, so I touched it some more. That felt really, really good!

I instinctively started rubbing lightly on the sweet spot below the head. Within seconds, I felt this unbelievably wonderful feeling build to such an intensity that I couldn't handle it. So I stopped rubbing. But the feelings kept getting stronger & stronger! My penis started bobbing up and down in time with these strange and extremely intense new feelings. My body started to shake & convulse uncontrollably with wave after wave of intense pleasure! I had no idea what was happening.

All of a sudden, the feelings exploded with such intensity that I screamed and nearly fell off the bed. The feelings were so intense that I nearly fainted!

I had no idea what had just happened to me, but I knew that I wanted to feel this new, unbelievably intense and wonderful feeling again right away! I was worried that it might be a one-time thing, so I started rubbing again. Within seconds, I felt the strange feelings building up.

Again, they got so intense that I could hardly stand it. But this time I kept rubbing. A few seconds later, the feelings exploded through my body. I kept on rubbing, and the feelings peaked over & over again for what seemed like a couple of minutes. Again, my body convulsed uncontrollably & I nearly fell out of bed!

These new feelings were so unbelievably intense, yet so unbelievably wonderful! I was very happy to learn that it wasn't a one-time thing, and was amazed that I could make myself feel such wonderful feelings. So I did it again...and again....and again! I gave myself 'the special feeling', as I called my orgasms back then, 10 times in a row!

I also discovered that if I kept on rubbing after the first one, I could experience as many special feelings in a row as I could handle. It often felt like one long, unbelievably intense two-minute orgasm.

I was very happy to learn that I could give myself such wonderful feelings when ever I wished, and as many times in a row as I could handle. I spent a lot of time in my bedroom after that, making the the most of my multi-orgasmic ability. I was a very happy little boy!

My first ejaculation happened when I was 12. I was expecting it. No pain at all, but my new "adult" orgasms were no where near as intense as my dry orgasms were!

Within a week, I lost my multi-orgasmic ability & my orgasms changed from being wildly-intense, full-body, multiple-peak, body-shakers that matched the female orgasmic response pattern to the usual single-peak male orgasmic response pattern in this graph: only registered users can see external links

I was NOT happy! Nothing I had read in any sex-ed books had mentioned anything about my orgasms changing so much (and not for the better!) once I reached puberty!
By #6568 10,Oct,20 04:33
Much of this is similar to my own experience,..see here;

/blogs/44115.html

By nekekal [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 23:49 other posts 
I am over 70 and to be honest I really don't remember when exactly I started ejaculating. Or even when I started masturbating.

But I always played with my penis. I don't know when I discovered it, but I cannot remember a time when I didn't get an erection and play with it. I would typically rub the head and enjoy the friction and feeling. My penis was always big and easy to play with. It is circumcised.

I have an older brother that is 3 years older. We shared a room. Bunk beds and knew what each other was doing. We occasionally we get in the same bed and play with each other. He liked playing with my penis because it was bigger I think.

Anyway, I can remember where we were living and I think he was in the 5th grade, so that would make me in about the 2nd grade or about 7 years old, when he told me one night that someone at school showed him a better way. So we spent a while experimenting with masturbating. It was wonderful. But I don't think that there was any cum. I don't know when that started happening, but we moved from there when I was in the 5th grade and by that time I was jacking off every chance I got and was cumming. I did it in bed, in the basement, in the bath, in the garage.

So probably started ejaculating at 8 or 9.

By #463848 14,Aug,20 04:57
Someone introduced me to it and gave me my first dry orgasm. It was a while before I started to do it myself. I began after I had my first wet dream. Much tidier and satisfying than nocturnal emission.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 00:45 other posts 
I was 12. Home alone in TV room watching rap videos in the 90s. Naturally started touching myself. My penis hadn't even started growing yet. A scene came on with a thick black woman with huge tits and I got a weird feeling... good long build up like 30 seconds, new indescribably great feeling, then exploded

By #623598 12,Aug,20 23:24
I was 8 when I started. I did it in the downstairs bathroom that my grandmother used. Stripped totally nude and went at it. I started shoving things up my ass regularly at 9 and have been doing it ever since.

By #608810 11,Aug,20 12:12
I was six or seven and was wanking with my friends older brother

By #616434 06,Aug,20 21:11
I started wanking when I was 9. As a child my dick was my favorite toy ...I always I rubbed and played with my little dick and I liked the feeling, but I did not get to a real orgasm. My first real orgasm was at 9yo with a cousin of about 13. A day we was alone at his home and he began to talk about sex. He became very horny so he pulled down his trousers and started to masturbate, I did it too and I started mimiking him. After a while my cousin orgasmed and ejaculated on his belly. I was very excited! Then he took my cock and began to masturbate me and gave me my first dry orgasm. I still remember the fantastic feeling! He also taught me how to masturbate by myself and since then I have not stopped masturbating as often as I could, no less than two or three times a day...even now :-)

By #621607 06,Aug,20 13:21
I was just over 14 and still hadnt reached puberty. All the other boys were talking about wanking and spunk. I had found loads of mags and read the storeis. I had played with my hard dick a few times but one day decided to just keep rubbing for longer to see what happened. One evening in the bathroom I had my first dry orgasm. I started having more regular showers after that. Slowly, over time, a little bit of spunk started coming out. I remember one day thinking that my dick had got a bit longer. It was a short lived experience. I didnt get any bigger. I never noticed any change in my balls at all. Other than just the fact teh rest of my body grew and I suppose they did a little bit.

By #623214 06,Aug,20 12:18
I guess I was about 14. I found playboy magazines while snooping in my parents closet. That was the first time I saw a woman's naked body. And the first time I was hard and aroused by a woman. Later that night I rubbed my head and enjoyed how good it felt. The first time I shot cum I thought something was wrong with me! It felt so good I did it often.

By #621517 06,Aug,20 03:14
I was 13. Laying naked on my bed at night playing with my hard cock. I hadn’t masturbated before but liked the feeling of my fingers on my erection sensitised shaft and head. I began tugging and stroking my shaft and found it felt really good. It got better and better then suddenly an unbelievable pleasure swelled up my penis and about a spoonful of semen splashed over my belly and chest. After that I masturbated almost every night and morning.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 16:12 other posts 
I didn't discover it myself, my best friend showed me. We were hiking through a reed field, far from city limits and he joked we were so alone we could just take off all our clothes and no one would see. That was not completely true, so it was an exciting idea, so we tried if we dared. We had done similar dares before, but never stripped completely outside.
Then when we were naked he said we could even wank outside. I didn't know what he meant, so he showed me. He made his dick grow and I was impressed of the size. Then he jerked off and shot big wads of cum. I had seen that in dirty magazines and knew what it was, but didn't understand it yet. So he said he showed me. He jerked me off, my dick grew fast and I had my first orgasm. It was overpowering and it was hard to keep standing on my feet. I made him stop, but he continued some more, while I was trembling and moaning. I still had dry orgasms for maybe a year after that. He showed me several times after that and jerked me off a few times more too. I got the hang of it after that.

By #613625 23,Apr,20 00:15
Very hot topic....I was 13 & had started puberty about 6 months earlier. I was getting lots of erections & then started getting light wisps of pubic hair around the base of my penis. One night I was rubbing it up & down because I always liked how it felt. But that was the night I had my first ejaculation. I was shocked but so excited at the same time. I'll never forget it....

By #615202 14,Apr,20 00:31
I was in 6th grade. I went on redtube one day so a guy jerking it so i was like let me try then semen came out pretty quick. I tried to wipe mh self off before someone came out of the shower and saw me.

By bil47 [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 18:12 other posts 
I was 13 and had done some "show off our boners" play, but I knew nothing about masturbation. A slightly older boy in the the neighborhood described it (but didn't demonstrate) when we were hanging out. When I got home, I locked myself in the bathroom and started stroking my stiff penis the way I thought I was supposed to do it. I had an unbelievably great orgasm... better than advertised by my friend... but I gripped my cock too hard and was sore for a few hours.

By #439117 06,Apr,20 17:35
I was 11 when discovered it. Played with my penis and got hard. So I continued until I got my first dry orgasm. When I was 13, I was able to shoot out my first load

By #596615 31,Mar,20 01:25
I remember the first time i ever masterbait i still do it about every night

By #579847 25,Mar,20 17:04
I was 13 had just made new friends with this kid and we we're hanging out at his place and he asked if I had ever masturbated I said yes but I had never really masturbated correctly (I normally just rubbed my self on my pillow).He asked if I wanted to now so I said ok. We pulled out our dicks he ended showing me the right way. We didn't get a chance to finish since his mom came home. But when I got home that day I lock myself in back of my mom's mini van (we where camping in our RV it was only plae I could be alone) and had my first climax. There was no cum the first time. We ended up masturbating together every day after that.

By #553785 21,Jan,19 22:31
12 at a RC Cola distribution warehouse
By Pistonbroke [Ignore] 22,Mar,20 13:30 other posts 
I guess "things" do "cum" better with Coke!

By #64328 06,Aug,19 15:23
I was 8 when a 13 yo nieghbor boy taught me everything. I was totally into it from that day on
By Pistonbroke [Ignore] 22,Mar,20 13:26 other posts 
You are so lucky to have had a sex mentor. I sure wish I could have had someone older to teach me!

By Louis [Ignore] 06,Aug,19 07:18 other posts 
I was so young I don't remember. It's something I've always done. At one point I was so young I honestly didn't know everyone else's dick got hard too.

By #595793 06,Aug,19 00:59
I was 11 in my bed watching porn because I discovered that first but it was only girls masturbating by themselves porn, that night I some how figured out jacking off and quickly orgasmed to the girl I was watching and a tiny amount of cum came out and I thought it was pee

By #595788 05,Aug,19 17:15
I was 13. I was getting good hard erections and I’d discovered fingering my erect penis felt nice. One evening I was laying naked on my bed playing with my erect penis. Somehow by accident I got the tugging, stroking motion with my hand wrapped round my shaft just right. I remember thinking “this feels real good”. Then after a couple of minutes my penis became incredibly stiff in my hand, exquisite pleasure swelled up in my cock, then pow! My cock pulsed and squirted about a spoonful of white creamy liquid up my bare chest. I’d heard boys at school talking about wanking, and I knew instantly that I’d just wanked. It was years ago but I remember it like yesterday,.

By #570353 10,May,19 17:59
I was about 10 years old and i saw the motion in a funny YouTube video and wondered if thats how you actually do it. So I did the same motion one night in bed and it started to feel good so i was doing it right. No cum of course but it felt really nice and i did orgasm

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,May,19 09:16 other posts 
I used to play with my cock starting about 7 or 8 but didn't have an orgasm until later. One day when about 12 at my cousins house we were messing around naked most of the day. His cock was uncut and mine is cut, both about the same size. We both had a hard on at different times of the day. Late afternoon I went home and stopped at a pond we skinny dipped in from time to time. There were houses around but at a distance but I didn't care, I stripped down and got in the water for a bit, my cock was pretty hard. I went home about 30 minutes later, had supper, watched some tv and went to bed. I slept in an unfinished basement so I decided to get naked and was walking around and playing with my cock because it just felt so good. I finally got into bed and as I was pulling the sheet up it rubbed on my hard cock head and I had an awesome wet orgasm, my first. I didn't know it at the time but that was my first edging experience. I've been doing it ever since, over 40 years.

By #587817 09,May,19 23:08
I was about 10 years old my friend was a year older. One of my friends were staying over my house for the weekend. We were playing atari for hours it was late. We made a tent from blankets where we going to be sleeping on the floor. Not sure how we got on subject who had a bigger boner. I got two rulers I had one he had one. We were both calling out the sizes of are hard cocks. I was lying about my size saying was bigger.I also was late bloomer to puberty. I was trying to stay hard by rubbing my cock it started to feel good. I told my friend to do same it feels good. At this point he couldn't see mine or I couldn't see his. We got in the tent we continued to rubbing our own cocks. I asked him or some how started to rub his cock for awhile and he rubbed mine to after a little. I think I enjoyed rubbing his more. Not sure but thinking about now. I think he might have dried orgasum. He wanted to stop so we did. The next week I tried to get him do same thing didn't work. I went into my moms walk in closet start stroking my cock till I had my first orgasum. Not sure was cum or premcum but just a drop came out. I was hooked ever since. I guess that is when i new I like boys too. I was awhile after that I had real experience with a guy. I also was a late bloomer with guys. He also was about inch bigger than me at that time.

By #7976 29,Jan,19 16:54
Honestly...no. I was around 7 or 8 and rubbing my hard cock because it itched. I didn't know I was jerking off till much later when I shot my first load.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off