Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #193

Pages:  #1... #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194  

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 21,May,20 07:42
GUNMAN SHOOTS UP CROWD AT ARIZONA MALL

only registered users can see external links

GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL
LET'S RESCIND THE SECOND AMENDMENT. IT'S TIME.

By #610414 14,May,20 03:02

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read
“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,20 10:27 other posts 
Why should we care what 1 tyrant sitting behind his desk sipping tee in a far away land thinks I’m more worried about the thousands of tyrants in Washington DC my own back yard
By #610414 14,May,20 13:11
Tyrant? Explain
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,20 18:17 other posts 
Politicians = tyrants didn’t you ever watch the movie the patriot with Mel Gibson it’s a quote from the beginning of the movie
By #610414 14,May,20 19:28
The only Mel Gibson movie I liked was the Road Warrior
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,20 19:50 other posts 
Good movies
Did you see the first Mad Max?
By #610414 20,May,20 07:49
I think it was the best of them all. Probably because it shocked the heck out of me
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,20 21:57 other posts 
King Henry VIII
Boy,he was a fine example for young men to grow up and follow in his foot steps.
Far as I am concerned the Brits are hardly in a position to talk crap about America. They are still mad they lost the Revolution.
By #188992 20,May,20 08:03
Ha fucking ha! Most Brits know diddly squat about The War of Independence, and have rather more pressing matters to be "mad" about.

Do you think I would be hard-pressed to find US historical figures who were equally as vile as Henry 8th?
By #610414 20,May,20 08:36
In Phart's defense we never used the chopping block in divorce court.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,20 21:50 other posts 
He was a mean ol bastard.
By #610414 20,May,20 08:34
First of all, Old Henry was just short of a full deck. But, let's talk what Britons probably think more than a silly war on the other side of the pond. Mind yoy, most of these I picked up more in the movies than books. Later i found out the true cost to both sides.
The Sudan where Chinese Gordon lost his life and where Kitchener became a hero. India/the Khyber pass, The sinking of the HMS The Prince of Wales.Honk, Malaysia. The blitz of London. These are probably more in the minds of the people whose empire the sun never set.
we, Americans tend to think that our history is very important to the world. That is not so. We were just another colony in the far outposts of the empire.

By #610414 20,May,20 13:24

By #610414 20,May,20 09:22
SCORPS POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD DISCUSSING UNIONS. SCORPS IS MANAGEMENT.

"They basically surrounded me, invading my personal space, looking down on me, and Doug spoke, he says... "You need to slow it down some" confused by what the fuck he was saying to me I asked for clarification. I guess he gathered by the look on my face I had NO idea what the hell he was talking about. So he reiterated himself, adding, "you're making the rest of us look bad, and we don't like it! I suggest you work at a slower pace or there's gonna be trouble. Do we understand one another now?" 😖 Needless to say, feeling quite intimidated and vulnerable at that moment I just looked at him blankly and said sure."

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BAD B MOVIE OF THE 50'S LIKE "ON THE WATERFRONT". IS SCORPS A LIAR? I DON'T KNOW. YOU TELL ME.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,20 11:41 other posts 
Happens alot,similar to other forms of harrasement that go unreported.Because of fear of retaliation.
If you have never been intimidated on your job,you live a charmed life.
This is 1 thing you might want to step back and regroup on before belittleing others about it.
Just because it does not sound reasonable to you,or seems like a movie script,does not mean it did not happen.
People group together,unions give them added power as a group,a newbie comes in,makes them look bad, they take action.
I was not in a union,but government workers have a similar motto ,work as little as possiable.I had a better work ethic,I was finally transfered to a postion I worked mostly alone. Later I was being trained to be the others BOSS because I had a better work ethic.Shit happened beyond my control and I am unable to work now. But please,this 1 thing,step back and research it abit.
By #610414 20,May,20 12:25
Phart, I was one of the employees that worked hard to bring the union in. We voted it in but, because Florida is a right to work state the union pulled out due to not enogh paying members. As far as Scorps is concerned, it's probably true. What he didn't tell you is that both, local police and the Feds (FBI) take a dim view of what happened to him. Yes, I would have backed down and called the cops as soon as possible.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As an aside my car was egged, keyed. My locker was filled with spray wood filler and had calls at all hours. Either you have the balls and although I don't have real ones, I've never backed down from any fight

By #610414 20,May,20 10:15
A HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS TO BELLA AND HER THREAD, "STUFF, JUST STUFF" FOR TWO YRS OF ENTERTAINMENT.

BELLA
It was on 20,May,18 at 18:36 that STUFF, JUST STUFF was introduced.

KUDOS.

By #610414 20,May,20 09:15
IN THE GREAT DISCUSSION ON UNIONS AND right-to-work states.

Phart says
Wow,that might be a big help to get Detroit back to building cars now that the job killing unions can't strangle the manufactors.
My state is a right to work state and I think it is better in the long run. Have a lousy employe,fire their ass. No stress no fuss.

Phart, it depends on what you want. In closed shop states every employee had to belong to the union. This made for very strong unions that were able to get what they wanted. This was good for the workers. The problem arose because the workers got greedy. Trash pickers getting $30/hr is ridiculous, but, it happened. Lay offs was complicated.
That was why big business lobbied and got right-to-work states. They went about it by convincing workers that they didn't need to "waste money" on union dues. This is how it works:
The union comes in at the invitation of the employees of a business (there's many rules on how this initial beginning is conducted) There is an eventual vote and the union is in. At this point it's how the employer wins. In the voting the employee is given the right to NOT belong to the union. The catch is he enjoys all the union has to offer for free.
As time goes by the union starts to loose money (remember that unions are businesses too) and when the current contract is done, they pull out. Now there's no protection. Guess what happens to those that supported the union? And guess what happens to your pay check.

By #610414 19,May,20 15:56
An estimated 1.6 million Texans are uninsured after losing their jobs during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report from the Kaiser Family Foundation, a San Francisco-based health policy think tank.

YEAH, WHO NEEDS SOCIALIZED MEDS.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,20 17:33 other posts 
all the more reason to get them back to work is it not?
By #610414 19,May,20 18:04
You missed the point. Of course we want them employed but what if it takes a year? You want them without health care?
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,20 21:50 other posts 
It wouldn't take long if this was not a election year and the crisis being used for politcial purpose.
Just look at the new stimulas bill the democrats are pushing and the repubs are blocking.
All set up for a reason.Dems put things like letting prisoners out early and blocking states from having voter id laws into the bill KNOWING full well the repubs would block it because of those things. Which is a way to make the repubs look bad.
USEING the crisis.
Getting people back to work should be the top priority.
Granted some common sense needs to be applied.But the country can NOT stay in limbo for a year or more.JUST 1 industry,
By #610414 20,May,20 08:43
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Phart, what is wrong with you. Over ninety thousand American fellow citizens, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, lost their lives. You honestly believe "this crisis" is about a stupid election? Do you think anyone gives a crap on who becomes President next year if the cost was all these deaths and suffering?
Getting people back to work should NOT be the top priority. The safety of every man, woman and especially the children should be the top priority. You say you hate the suits? Guess what, you sound just like them.

By #610414 19,May,20 18:33
IF YOU MOVE TO GEORGIA READ THIS

ADVICE FOR ANYONE MOVING TO GEORGIA: 🍑

1. Save all bacon grease. You will be instructed later how to use it.
2. If you do run your car into a ditch, don't panic. Four men in the cab of a four wheel drive with a 12-pack of beer and a tow chain will be along shortly. Don't try to help them. Just stay out of their way. This is what they live for.
3. Remember: "Y'all" is singular. "All y'all" is plural. "All y'all's" is plural possessive.
4. Get used to the phrase "It's not the heat, it's the humidity". And the collateral phrase "You call this hot? Wait'll August."
5. Don't tell us how you did it up there. Nobody cares.
6. If you think it's too hot, don't worry. It'll cool down-in December.
7. A Mercedes-Benz is not a status symbol, a Chevy, Dodge, Ford or Jeep is.
8. If someone says they're "fixin" to do something, that doesn't mean anything's broken.
9. The value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but the availability of shade.
10. If you are driving a slower moving vehicle, on a two lane road pull onto the shoulder that is called "courtesy".
11. BBQ is a food group. It does NOT mean grilling burgers and hot dogs outdoors.
12. Yes, weddings, funerals, and divorces must take into account for UGA 🐾 Football games.(“Go Dawgs! 🐾 “)
13. Everything is better with Ranch dressing.
14. DO NOT honk your horn at us to be obnoxious, we will sit there until we die.
15. We pull over and stop for emergency vehicles to pass.
16. We pull over for funeral processions, turn our music off and men remove hats or caps. Some people put their hand over their heart.
17. "Bless your Heart" is a nice way of saying you're an idiot.
18. No mater what kind : sprite, coke, pepsi, mtn dew, it isn't called soda or pop. It is all called coke.
19. There will always be a tractor on the two lane when you are running late, so allow time for that.
20. If you don't like the weather in Georgia, wait 15 minutes, it will change.

By #610414 19,May,20 11:25
It's not how good you do your job

Florida's COVID-19 data chief was praised for transparency. As state reopens, she's removed

It's how much ass kissing you do. Florida's governor lives in Trumps ass

By #610414 19,May,20 08:37
COUNTRYCOUPLE54, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. I KNOW YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS IF I DO, BUT MY DAD WAS MILITARY AND THEN A UNION GUY. HE USED TO SAY THAT WITHOUT A UNION A WORKER WAS AT THE MERCY OF THE SUITS.HERE'S CC54'S POST

Union and military run in my blood. 3 generations of military, 5 generations of union. I'm not gonna preach union or not. Some get it some don't. I have had family members laid off, and started at a new company the next day. Some will bitch about politics and that a $2.00 a week donation goes to the Democratic party. Who fucking cares. What matters to me is job security, that I make $8.00 an hour more than the rats doing the same job, that I pay not a dime for me and my family for medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a hell of a pension on top of my social security when I retire.

By #610414 18,May,20 17:59
BELLA IS A HYPOCRITE. SHE COMPLAINED SO MUCH TO ME TO STOP STIRRING THE POT. SHE WANTED TO "CO-EXIST". SHE ASKED FOR LESS BAITING OF OTHER MEMBERS. AND SHE DID IT IN PUBLIC IN HER THREAD, STUFF, JUST STUFF. I CREATED A NEW THREAD TO POST MY VIEWS.
NOW COMES SKITTLES. SOME MEMBERS BELIEVE BELLA IS AKA SKITTLES. IT SEEMS THEY MAY BE RIGHT. LET ME GIVE TWO EXAMPLES:
Looks like our pauper the Saggy Granny is headed for trouble
AND
This is how the saggy granny ended up with wheelchair Charlie and that ex con black Jerome

BOTH POSTS BY SKITTLES. DID BELLA ADMONISH HIM? HELL,NO!
SKITTLES ALWAYS GETS A FREE PASS. WELL SKITTLES AKA BELLA CAN GET AWAY WITH IT

By #610414 18,May,20 17:41
Looks like our pauper the Saggy Granny is headed for trouble!
SKITTLES

MS SKITTLES GETTING AN ITCHY PUSSY. HAVE DADDY PEE ON IT, LITTLE PUSSY

By #610414 18,May,20 17:34
HUXLEY999 posted

I've spent much of my working life being an, unpaid, Trade Union representative.

My upbringing, personal observations and natural instinct to fight for the underdog all play their part in becoming pro-Union.

I'm a great advocate for mutual aid, in all it's manifestations.

I AGREE WITH YOU HUX. UNIONS THAT DON'T BETRAY THE WORKERS BRING MANY BENEFITS TO THE MEMBERS.
AS AN ASIDE, BELLA IS WISHI-WASHI ON UNIONS.

By #610414 18,May,20 17:29
RIP Ken Osmond.

Goodbye Eddie

By #610414 18,May,20 12:15
Skittles, the little pussy, AKA BELLA, answered on the blog. She's so jealous.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,20 13:55 other posts 
Oh, coronacandy, you fabricate the silliest shit to post!
By #610414 18,May,20 15:45
JustWill said so
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

PS the "She's so jealous" referred to that pussy, Skittles

By #610414 17,May,20 13:01

Donald Trump has publicly pleaded with senior Republicans to back his "Obamagate" theory to help him win the next election.
The president has been trying to popularise the phrase, sending out one word tweets saying "Obamagate" and accusing his predecessor of unspecified criminal offences. The accusations, which Mr Trump claims also implicate his likely Democratic opponent in November, Joe Biden, relate to investigations into the behaviour of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

While Trump supporters and media allies like Fox News have enthusiastically piled in, senior Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham have so far been more circumspect.

HE'S GOING DOWN. HES DESPERATE.

By #610414 17,May,20 12:37
BELLA
So there you go folks, JustWill admits he is MONTED, admin, Skittles and bella!, too. Now, JustWill, I wonder if you admit to being ANGEL1227 who you affectionately dubbed CandyMandyBonBonCharlieTwits?

By #610414 17,May,20 12:33
Hey, guys, new poll.
/polls/2213.html

By #610414 17,May,20 12:20
It's official, suckers prefer soft ones,
/forum/thread.php?id=25540#12

By #610414 17,May,20 11:25
JustWill JUST GAVE US SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT IT.

Defend myself from WHAT?
I have already explained that I am EVERYBODY.
/forum/thread.php?id=26445

YOU THINK HE PROTESTS TOO MUCH? I THINK HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE /member.php?w=612347
DON'T YOU THINK? I DON'T THINK IT'S ONE OF HIS AKA PERSONALITIES, BUT, BY HIS OWN WORDS, IT COULD BE.

By #610414 16,May,20 11:25
LETS OPEN UP THE COUNTRY. A FEW MORE DEATHS ARE OK.

WASHINGTON — Federal officials responding to the coronavirus pandemic are concerned about the rapidly rising number of cases in Palm Beach County, Fla., according to an internal Trump administration document reviewed by Yahoo News.

The document, a May 15 daily interagency update on the nation’s coronavirus response circulated by the Department of Homeland Security, notes new areas of concern for coronavirus
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,May,20 07:29 other posts 
Maybe its a form of population control.....weed out the sector that costs us the most, the seniors
By #610414 17,May,20 09:54
If seniors create such a burden then we can remove babies from their homes, raise them in large communes, and harvest them at 45 for pet food.

By #610414 17,May,20 09:49
MrBlue may have it right

I do know some people need to stay off certain substances before they come on here...
Place is starting to get like infowars... conspiracy on conspiracy...

LITTLE TIP, MrBLUE, IT'S A NATURAL THING. WHAT WITH BELLA BEING AKA SKITTLES, ADMIN BEING AKA MONTED, ADMIN SAYING BELLA IS AKA ADMIN AND YOU MrBLUE ON COLOMBIAN GOLD, IT'S PROBABLY TRUE

By #610414 17,May,20 08:39
Trump says truckers honking near the White House were a 'sign of love,' but they were protesting shipping rates

IT'S AMAZING HOW THIS GUY CAN ALWAYS GET THE WRONG END OF THE STICK.

By #610414 17,May,20 07:57
THIS COMES FROM OUR FRIEND, BELLA.

Really? I am you and you are me? Just an f.y.i., I've been accused of being Skittles so if that's true, if I am you and you are me and I am Skittles...... This is so messed up and more complicated then I originally thought.

And if you find it in your heart, would you please post in ANGEL1227's new thread, NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III thread? I had privately messaged ANGEL and asked her to stop trying to stir things up between licksipsuckit, leopoldij and me. Apparently the only fix that she could come up with was to create a new thread and copy interesting posts that she found in the forum and paste these nuggets in her thread. I would wager to say that if you visited and posted, she would feel validated.

THIS WAS A BACK AND FORTH WITH ADMIN. MS BELLA BELIEVES I'M A FAVORITE OF ADMIN (I'M NOT). I DO HAVE TO THANK HER. EVERY MEMBER THAT VISITS THIS THREAD IS WELCOMED.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

THERE'S MORE TO BELLA'S POST.
I had privately messaged ANGEL and asked her to stop trying to stir things up between licksipsuckit, leopoldij and me. Apparently the only fix that she could come up with was to create a new thread.

GUILTY. I LIKE TO MIX THINGS UP. BUT, BELLA ASKED ME TO STOP DOING THAT IN HER THREAD. I'VE STARTED SEVERAL THREADS BEFORE BUT THEY ARE NO LONGER MINE. I WANTED TO OWN THIS ONE. AS FAR AS STIRRING UP THINGS BETWEEN BELLA, LIX, AND LEO IS CONSERNED, THAT SHIP HAS SAILED MANY MOONS AGO.

By #610414 17,May,20 07:26
THE RAG SHEETS ARE ALL OVER THEMSELVES TRYING TO SOUND CREDIBLE ABOUT THIS "OBAMA-GATE. I COULDN'T SEE WHY THIS WAS IMPORTANT UNTIL A FRIEND (A RABID TRUMP SUPPORTER) EXPLAINED IT TO ME. OBAMA IS A SEMI-GOD IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE ELECTIONS WILL BE TRUMP VS OBAMA. OH, SURE, BIDEN WILL BE ON THE TICKET AND HE WILL HAVE THE EVENTUAL BENEFITS, BUT, ALL HE'LL HAVE TO DO IS AGREE WITH OBAMA. THAT'S WHY OBAMA HAS STARTED TO CRITICIZE TRUMP. OBAMA WILL BE LISTEN TO. THAT'S WHY TRUMP WANTS TO DUMP MUD ON OBAMA. HE KNOWS HE'S THE UNDERDOG AND OBAMA COULD PROVIDE THE COUP D'ETAT
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,May,20 07:33 other posts 
I just hope Biden is reminded of election night so he can stay awake for the results
By #610414 17,May,20 07:42

By #610414 16,May,20 11:33
YESTERDAY, MS BELLA COMPLAINED OF BEING KEPT AWAKE BY THE FREIGHTER HORNS

It's foggy outside and because of the fog, the freighters are tooting their horns. Yes, passing from the river to the lake and vice versa, the waterway narrows. The tooting insures their safety but it's keeping me awake.

WE'LL INVESTIGATE THIS. (YOU THINK SHE'LL LET ME GET IN BED WITH HER?)
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 17,May,20 07:38 other posts 
Hmmmmmm

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   #190   #191   #192   #193   #194  

Show It Off