Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 15,May,19 15:04
[deleted image]

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #578610 19,May,19 18:01
[deleted image]

Note to Self:
Copy and Paste random, out of context comments made by other members elsewhere in the forum, and then rant like a rabid, crazy person about it. That'll show 'em!

Addendum to Note to Self: Nah. That would make you look like a lunatic.

Addendum to the Addendum: I could really go for a peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich right now. Yum.

THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THIS ISN'T RIGHT. HELLO...IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???
I'm a little girl with a little toy and i can't play because of a little boy....

By #578610 19,May,19 14:13
With the dungeon clock ticking softly in the background, KAT completed another deep, dildo insertion into a sweating Dominic Sly. He braced himself expectantly, as the Lady in Black bent her knees slightly to rise up on her toes in her favorite humping position. KAT gave a satisfied chuckle, and gripped Dominic’s hips to begin another vigorous thrusting of her wilting dungeon guest. The sounds of her repetitive grunting, and Dominic’s moaning, filled the workroom. It was like music to her ears! Jessica Hobbs filmed the spirited event with her camcorder, which featured many close-ups. Perhaps the videotape would soon go into national distribution, like some of the others they had recently made. Ongoing activities in the dungeon of the dark house on Mulberry Street were sadistically sublime. Under KAT’s direction, fresh male clients were constantly being sought for the eventual use of interested, dominant females. Those engaged in FEMDOM activity, everywhere, were made to understand that the shadowy figures of other Ladies in Black, like the ominous Lady KAT, would always be in total control, and that true female domination would continue to reign, ever supreme!

By #578610 19,May,19 14:06
"MMM, I could really do this for hours," she said as she gently massaged me, "I love toying with a guys balls because it puts me in complete control. I can give you pleasure or pain. I can make you scream in pleasure or agony and it's all because of this little sack of skin..." "It feels so good Ma'am..." "I'm sure it does but I think you've had enough for now," she said as she let go of my balls "Go on see if someone else wants to play with you..." Then she rolled her chair back, stood up and straightened out her skirt. When I just stood there watching her she slapped me firmly on the ass and told me to get moving. "Yes Ma'am." I walked through the office but I didn't get far before I ran into Jennifer. She grabbed my arm as I walked by her cubicle. I stopped in mid walk and turned to her. She was also on the phone sitting at her desk. I guess they had a lot of time to make up because of my little punishment. She told me quickly to kneel on the floor and then went back to her conversation. I knelt down at her feet, spread my knees, put my hands behind my back and looked up at her waiting for her next order. While she was still talking to who ever it was on the phone she made a big production of putting her right foot up on her left knee. Then right in front of my face she took her shoe off. She wasn't wearing stockings or panty hose though.

By #578610 17,May,19 13:36
THE PROFESSOR IS SHOWING HIS SUPERIOR INTELLECT AGAIN :

Meanwhile, over in the "NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF" thread, the Crone continues to drive the Crazy Wagon around in endless circles.

HE'S AS CHEESY AS THE REST OF HIS POST.
That crowd wants no part of us yet they come over to check us out. Phsycologically speaking, they are DUMB.

Not my opinion. Fact

I HATE AUTO CORRECT MORE THAN I HATE THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH

By #578610 17,May,19 08:46
The One Eyed Bitch Witch didn't take long to post her "I'm not to blame, she's the one to blame. "

Bella,

The entire farce makes me shake my head. All the times that you, CC54, 2nice, Angelofdeath, phart, myself were verbally assaulted then she insults CurveBall54 and kasier, the number of threads that I've been referred to as a bitch, and I'm accused of hatred?

It's all good.
----------------------------------------------------------

How she can keep a staight face is beyond me. Yes, you hateful Bitch, you are full of hatred for all except your lose minions.

By #578610 16,May,19 20:44
Some people just like to argue. Fuck it.
By #551147 17,May,19 03:25
I would agree with that. I love me a good argument as I generally don't lose...
By #585719 17,May,19 07:40
Babe, let it go. For 3 yrs you've been going back just to get your pretty ass spanked by that bunch of losers. The site has so many nice, normal people. Why associate with low lifes?
By #578610 17,May,19 08:22
Well, at least I can go back to calling her The One Eyed Bitch Witch.

By razzle4 [Ignore] 16,May,19 04:08 other posts 
I'm always civil
By #578610 16,May,19 11:33
You are more than that lover,
By #551147 16,May,19 16:20
You TOO can be a Razzle Wanker!!
Just stand up and declare it in the blog section of the site. Say it loud and proud!!
By #585719 16,May,19 18:04
I thought his wankers are men?

By #585719 16,May,19 14:46
I find it humorous (good funny) that out of the top 5 SYC members, 2 are of a lady that dispite her plus size figure. she is sexy, sasy, and beautiful. The other remarkable thing is that a 67 yr old is not only competing with much, much younger women but actually rocking many men's rocks on site.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

What's funny too is Mrs CC54's husband getting mad when I pointed out Candy is giving her a run for her money. His contribution to the conversation was, "OMG, BUH BYE," then he stamped his foot and blocked us like a little kid.

By #585719 15,May,19 18:29
Gorgeous, I'm sorry I doubted you. I jus had a huge argument with this guy named CountryCouple54 and 2nice. The funny thing is that Ms Bella thinks you are my wife and I'm Lancelot something or other. I think Ms Bella is mad that you started this forum.
By #584076 15,May,19 18:48
Hilarious!

Apparently I was here before too...

I think some people may have drunk the koolaid!
By #585719 15,May,19 19:40
More than that. Funny hooch. And if you follow the whole thing it's like a tale from the Twilight Zone.
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,May,19 19:27 other posts 
I wouldn’t classify our first exchange as a huge argument.
By #585719 15,May,19 19:37
How would you describe "fucktard"?
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,May,19 19:52 other posts 
You are doing a fine job demonstrating it thus far.
By #585719 15,May,19 19:59
If you were in my shoes, what would you do different?
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,May,19 20:16 other posts 
Validate yourself.

Post a pic with today’s date next to a picture of your face.
By #585719 15,May,19 20:31
Hey, fucktard

[deleted image]
By #584076 15,May,19 20:32
Love it!!!
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,May,19 20:36 other posts 
Well, as we knew all along. Hello, Charlie.

Unbelievable.
By #585719 15,May,19 20:37
Hello Fucktard
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Does this mean you can "verify" me????
By #585719 15,May,19 21:58
It seems i owe you a thanks. I did not expect that. Thank you.

By Oldman48 [Ignore] 15,May,19 15:17 other posts 
I have fun with you! And you put up with me!! Thanks ! You can send me a picture or video anytime!!
By #578610 15,May,19 15:21
I will, but, I need help remembering (too many BJs I'm told)...

By #578610 15,May,19 15:06
Sometimes, it's good to turn the page and start a new journey. Everyone is welcomed, good and bad spelling allowed. Jokes are ok. Stories about your sex or love life are good here (please keep it to half a page)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off