Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #641

Pages:  #1... #636   #637   #638   #639   #640   #641   #642   #643   #644   #645   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 18:45 other posts 
I blacklisted Candy/ WetNoodle .

The member reciprocated and this was the (WHY?); 14. She's a nasty bitch who dishes it out but can't take it.

Does that look or sound like the "reason" of a 70 year old man or that of a 66 year old crazy woman?
By #574505 05,Jun,19 18:52
Lol you finally figured out they are the same person
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 19:24 other posts 
Hey, I was convinced weeks ago they were one and the same. Too bad that admin chooses not to see it and allows this member to have multiple profiles.
By #584076 05,Jun,19 18:59
Yep... I blacklisted her both!
By 2nice [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 19:29 other posts 
This is old school, but I think she’s more annoying than MONTED.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 19:31 other posts 
Old school as far as the name slinging?
By 2nice [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 19:39 other posts 
No.

As far as stupid.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 20:14 other posts 
Only the Admin knows for sure because he can see the IP addresses.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 21:02 other posts 
You must not recall, weeks ago when WetNoodle, who DENIED any affiliation to hotpussy, was outed as being Charlie husband of Candy. It was after that, SHE alluded to the fact that she spent much time attempting to convince admin to allow a secondary profile because of the mandy658 incident. Yes, "Charlie" is WetNoodle and he uses the same computer, therefore has the same IP, yeah, right. admin allowed her to have the second profile.
By #460385 05,Jun,19 21:41
Fuck em all. What's administration going to do. Delete us.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 01:59 other posts 
admin , seriously, is $14.95, per month that important to you? I will GLADLY gift random members a premium paid status membership gift if you ban miserable old hotpussy from the site and keep her gone. I can't even begin to imagine what she told you that you would believe to allow her to return after her mandy658 shit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 04:57 other posts 
Hahaha maybe there was a blow job promised
By #551147 04,Jun,19 04:59
Oh stop it! He has better taste than that! 😁
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 05:16 other posts 
Hahaha just joking I try to start each morning off with a good laugh
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:12 other posts 
How many profiles do those three swampers have on here? Tecsan, hotpussy, and at least two other degenerate names I cannot recall at the moment.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:53 other posts 
Really? hotpussy aka Candy, blacklisted a slew of people so now it's time for WetNoodle aka Charlie, Candy's husband (wink, wink) to make his way into to forum to settle everything up. Well I'll be! Shoot me now!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:48 other posts 
I am shocked old man Chuckles can even turn on a computer.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 14:04
She did declare "he can barely take a shit on his own".

Hey Skitts, you know what it would be like to fuck Hotpussy ?

Have you ever spread a grilled cheese sammich apart? 😉
By #372661 05,Jun,19 15:43
He doesn't, the visiting nurse that cuts his toenails and empties the colostomy bag turns it on for him
By #585719 04,Jun,19 11:25
Bella,just out of curiosity, how much do you bring to the site?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

HAHAHAHA,,,
Let me repeat that. I think Candy deserves this.

ADMINISTRATOR SAID.
I get absolutely no complains about HP except from you and your close circle, but I get equal amount of complains about you and your circle from other members.
By admin [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 16:16 other posts 
When I was limiting your ability to insult other members like Lix in forum you insisted that I should give "fair" treatment to everyone and let you say any shit you want. I warned you that you are not gonna like it, but you kept insisting. Now I only ban people for something that is actually il1egal under criminal code, which I can't avoid, but that's it.

So many people think they are alpha-dogs and can beat anyone. Until some other more nasty dog appear and then they come whining to me. And by "fair" they all indeed mean "favorable to them personally".

I was treating you all equally, removing insults and trying to reason you all into peace, but you thought I was unfair to you and asked to change the rules. I changed them and I keep treating you all equally but you still think it's unfair. I honestly don't care what you think because I see you have no integrity, you always try to negotiate rules that are not fair or equal but give advantage to you or your friends.

I'm not changing it anymore. It does not matter that HP has paid membership. If she says something that is not permitted I will indeed ban her momentarily, she should not have any illusion about that. But being not liked by you is not a reason for ban of any member.

And $14.95 per month is always nice, unless it gives me too much trouble, which it does not. I get absolutely no complains about HP except from you and your close circle, but I get equal amount of complains about you and your circle from other members. I did not ban you or your friends because you are not liked by some other members, did I?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 19:34 other posts 
Hmmmm..... negotiate rules!?

You wanted me to be "nice", I've been nice. I tolerate hotpussy and I don't refer to her as a BITCH. I don't call or refer to lix as a CUNT. HOWEVER, I do have opinions of these women.

As far as the complaints that you receive from other members about me and my circle of friends, interesting. I can only speak for myself, many of the people that you refer to as my circle of friends, I don't interact with outside of the forum. And as far as integrity, you apparently are not a good judge of that.
By #460385 04,Jun,19 20:11
Well fuck. If it's a free for all. Take this blacklist shit away, and let us do battle. Why give anyone the option to run away and hide like a bitch.
By #584076 04,Jun,19 20:31
Hey... I didn't run away and hide from her like a bitch...

I went toe to toe and called her right out on all the insanity...

And in return I got to see someone plummet into the depths of narcissistic psychosis...

But it became extremely clear that this woman is just playing games and logic bounces off her like mist off a duck's back...

I gave every chance for her to back the fuck off but she continued to atack me over and over because I defended you from what were nasty-ass homophobic comments...

And no, it wasn't because I knew you in any way...

It was because she was flinging "gay" around in a derogatory way and that is just not acceptable...

EVER!!!
By #460385 04,Jun,19 20:34
Yeah, for 3 years she has been saying I'm gay and scared to come out of the closet.
By #584076 04,Jun,19 20:50
Gay or straight matters not to me...

Using the word "gay" to insinuate lacking masculinity is wrong.

And she admitted outright that she does it deliberately to get a rise...

That, in no uncertain terms, is homophobic hate speech!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 20:47 other posts 
CC54, YES
By #585719 04,Jun,19 21:39
CountryCouple54, I can see why she thinks you are a sissy. You talk big and yet, you are blocking her and me. You talk big.
Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
She was never banned. You are the one that insinuates she is.
As far as I'm concerned you may or may not be gay, but, you certainly are all sissy. You and your fat ass wife with the saggy tits should stay out of this.
By 2nice [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 10:09 other posts 
So, Mrs. CC54 is a fat ass with saggy tits, huh? You better schedule that cataract surgery, Chuckles. Looks to be getting quite serious.
By #585719 05,Jun,19 10:19
Come on,,go to their last 3 pages before he learned how to pose the cunt and you'll see she has a fat ass and her tits sag. Not like Candy's, but, then again, Candy is 27 plus yrs older. I wonder what they'll look like in 25 plus yrs.
By #585719 04,Jun,19 21:43
I find it amazing that a woman black lists all of you and you are still fighting like a bunch of ants whose pile is knocked over. She must have really gotten under your collective skins. I can see why Candy has so many laughs with your crazy attitudes.
By #585719 05,Jun,19 10:20
You were as nice as a cornered viper.
By #585719 05,Jun,19 10:59
It's more than $14. She pays for 3 months at a time. Spent hundredths in points. And, her best asset to the site? She makes it fun and interesting to the members.You just bring hurt and misery to the site. To each his own. I know she's on vacation and until an hour or so ago, she was having a great time chatting with a whole bunch of people. What exactly have you been doing except planning some form of revenge?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 11:20 other posts 
That's great because that averages out to less than $12.00 per month and is a nice savings for pensioners. Is CC Bill Pay able to grab her membership money and the extra points you buy out of your Social Security checks?
By #585719 05,Jun,19 12:32
It's hard to have a conversation with someone that has you blocked, but, JustWill, let's see that PM that suddenly surfaced.
Bella, Candy's income is substantial. It doesn't matter, though. How we spend our money is our business.
You and JustWill seem to be in a relationship. Every time one gets in trouble the other one is there to help. I'm told that JW is gay but, it wouldn't be the first time a furry patch down there or the offer of one of the six tits (Candy's words) would entice someone
By #585719 05,Jun,19 17:18
What really floored Candy is what Blue posted. According to her, that is amazing
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 11:26 other posts 
Of course, CandyMandyBonBonEtc will take Admin's comment as licence to rev-up the Crazy Wagon.
You can bet your Aunt Fanny on it.
By #585719 05,Jun,19 17:15
KASIER, YOU are the colostomy bag
By #460385 04,Jun,19 20:37
@ Administration. I thought you banned her when she was Mandy for the comments she made?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 10:31 other posts 
And even Ray Charles could see that TWOWARMTTS/TWOWARMTTS2/bonbon52/mandy658 AND WetNoodle are ALL ONE AND THE SAME......Candy

But it's all about the $14.95. Believe that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 11:22 other posts 

Add in Tecsan. A solid tard.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 11:35 other posts 
She keeps denying that she was Mandy (or BonBon or the other 9 accounts she has used). However, here is a true story:

After Admin banned her Mandy account for calling my partner a p3dophile, she stayed away for several days.
When she returned in her new incarnation, she blacklisted everyone in the "gang" EXCEPT me.
I mentioned it in the forum, and she sent me a PM.
In the PM, she apologized for what she had said about Ryan--claiming that it was done in anger--and said she didn't blacklist me because she "needed someone in the forum to talk to".
I agreed that I wouldn't "poke" her if she left me alone.
Less than two weeks later, the Crazy Wagon had gone off the rails, and I hit the blacklist switch. Which, of course, made her even MORE nuts.
She admitted that she was Mandy!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,19 11:47 other posts 
And I'm convinced that WetNoodle is also Candy.

By #460385 04,Jun,19 20:18
Hotpussymandybonbontwosaggytts / tecsancharliewetnoodle is in last place for POTM. In 4 days 29 votes with a 3 rating. The loonies will be fit to be tied. I'm sure they are packing the loony bus for a road trip campaign right now. Sure seems like a lot more people dislike her then just the gang of 8.

By #585719 04,Jun,19 15:59
People, I know you are letting off some steam. I get that you are happy or relieved my wife decided to leave you alone. But, I do have to remind you she can, and probably is, reading all your posts. You know that if you push her hard enough, she will make your forum life miserable again. I suggest you people calm down and go on to something else.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 17:47 other posts 
I really don't care what your "wife" does. Apparenly, she can do whatever she likes.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 18:05 other posts 
I really don't give a fiddlers damn what the "member" does.I can delete my account and walk off any time and be just fine. I refuse to let the "member" bother me any more.
Turn the other cheek and live on.
It is quite obvious the "member" has a pass on their actions and nothing can be done about it.
I have known alot of "nuts" in my life.But none have taken such joy in fucking up something as the "member" does.
By #585719 04,Jun,19 18:55
Phart, I believe that's cutting off your nose to spite your face.
By #585719 04,Jun,19 18:07
Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.

Anais Nin

Or recognize it's not worth continuing a fight. You probably don't like me by reason of association. Believe me when I tell you, after 47 yrs of living with that woman, she'll wear you and your friends out. Let it go. What do you have to win?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 18:54 other posts 
What a sorry life you must have with her. I don't give a flying fladoodle what she does,lollipop,,,,, because at the end of the day, she's still vulgar, still abusive, still homophobic and a disgusting representation of a 66 year old wife, mother, grandmother.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 18:57
😯 OUCH!
By #585719 04,Jun,19 18:59
And,yet,we have a wonderful life. Remember, it's only with your group that brings that side of her to the surface. To just about everyone else she is sweet, friendly and caring. Maybe, you should look in your own house.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 19:06 other posts 
Really, a good life? She blogged as TWOWARMTTS2, how you left her. Only you know why you left but I can only imagine.
By #585719 04,Jun,19 20:05
I had a mid life crisis at 68. I met a woman. It was a mistake. My mistake.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 19:02 other posts 
Thanks for the piece of advice regarding your "wife" making "your forum life miserable again". Her rants are a reflection of her "inner beauty" and what a hateful and disturbing mind she really has.
By #585719 04,Jun,19 20:09
You are sore from the spanking. It'll pass. Your opinions are biased. I can talk until I'm blue in the face and it won't change your mind or attitude of revenge. That, my dear, is a reflection of your inner beauty. I hope you heal that lonely heart of yours.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #636   #637   #638   #639   #640   #641   #642   #643   #644   #645   ...#767

Show It Off