Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #642

Pages:  #1... #637   #638   #639   #640   #641   #642   #643   #644   #645   #646   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:28 other posts 
I have just been informed that I am "part of the gang of eight".
Odd, I don't remember sending in my membership application, and I have never really been much of a "joiner".
Perhaps somebody has a bit of a persecution complex?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 12:09 other posts 
Our gang needs to be organized and we need officers. I nominate JustWill for president, dgraff for Sergeant at Arms, although you might make a good VP, Scorpio69, JustWill and 2nice have CHEMISTRY and it works, so I nominate 2nice as VP. Scorpio69 , would you like either the office of Secretary or Treasurer? We need to find a Treasurer so, Nevermind needs to buy a bandana.

First order of business is that we need to agree on a name. I suggest, LOOSERS.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 12:50 other posts 
What do I need to do to qualify to join the gang?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:32 other posts 
You're already part of the LOOSERS ! BE PROUD!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 15:20 other posts 
phart, would you accept the office of Chief Resource Officer as well as lead mechanic?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 18:13 other posts 
Ah what the hell.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:13 other posts 
Here's a question:
Being that they are a couple, do CC54 count as ONE member of the "gang" or TWO?
The math is all wonky, and I can't be a member of an organization that has wonky math.
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:28
Count us as one. We will take security detail.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:31 other posts 
Thanks for clearing that up.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 13:37
Oh goody goody! I get to be part of a gang? 😃

What's our colors? I'll start wearing them right away.
What's our Motto? Any gang that's a gang has one...
Should we all make an eyeball as our profile pic, lmao, to show gang solidarity? Scratch that, that's liable to drive many over the edge...
I'll fill whatever void I need to. I mean why the hell not? If I'm gonna be accused of aiding and abetting might as well actually do it as none of my thoughts are original to begin with, I'm merely a group puppet. Let's do it!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 15:12 other posts 
Can you be the club's official look out and driver? If you see the Crazy Wagon headed our way, you blow the whistle or shoot a gun and make sure all of the club's officers are aboard the club coach and get them to high ground, safely.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 18:51
Sure thing!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:47 other posts 
No. Just NO. I can not be a part of a gang with a non-word as its title.
Are you trying to give me an aneurysm?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 15:12 other posts 
We can't be the LOOSERS?
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 16:41 other posts 
Not unless somebody wants to get smacked with a dictionary...
By #584076 04,Jun,19 16:51
The "psyche-police"???
--------------------------------------- added after 43 minutes

The CRAZY H8...

Coz we dislike hate...

And it's a Kill Bill reference.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 01:51 other posts 
Nevermind PISSED OFF OLDPUSSY AND OLDPUSSY BLACKLISTED ME!
By #580336 04,Jun,19 01:55
Lol, you couldn't make all this up! 🤣🤣🤣 Certainly reading it all from a ' bystanders' point of view has been quite funny😂
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 02:02 other posts 
Be careful, lollipop! She might have you on her radar!
By #580336 04,Jun,19 02:05
I try and keep my head down lol!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 02:18 other posts 
May I suggest that you wrap your head with aluminum foil.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 02:17 other posts 
Shoot, she's shitted up every decent fricken forum thread with her ranting, hate and homophobic posts. I rather enjoyed watching the evolution her mental state of mind "meltdown".

And to think admin allowed her back after her last one as a member using the screen name of "mandy658". Not only does admin allow her to return as hotpussy , he allows her to create a secondary profile under the name of WetNoodle saying that it is the profile of her husband, Charlie.
By #584076 04,Jun,19 02:26
Maybe she's legitimately got multiple personality disorder and all the accounts are her alter-egos.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 07:58 other posts 
Is being a "Big Ol' Liar" a precursor to having multiple personality disorder? Is this something that Jerry would have a telethon for?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:53 other posts 
Yeah maybe jerry springer
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:41
What's a wrong with you man. Don't you know if you step in a pile of horse shit, it stirs a up the flys and the stinch.
By 2nice [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 07:32 other posts 
The crazy loon blacklisted me too. I’m glad though, I’m no longer subjected to her whackafuck ramblings.
By #551147 04,Jun,19 05:10
BAH! Looks as if she got me too, citing, I help the gang of 8. Whathefuckever!

Take care screw loose Betty!
By #584076 04,Jun,19 05:37
Does this mean I'm in a gang now?

Are there free bandanas?

Is there like a gang hut we can get together and do anti-psycho collaboration and shit?

Are there badges?

Please tell me it's clothing optional!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 06:48 other posts 
I will start sewing your colors on your leather vest do you have a motorcycle
By #584076 04,Jun,19 07:41
Sadly the ex took everything including my Ducati 916.

But that's all good...

Worth every cent to be rid of the narcissistic demon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 07:49 other posts 
Hahaha that good huh
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 08:01 other posts 
A motorcycle is NOT mandatory but a bike IS!
By #584076 04,Jun,19 08:34
And a smoking hat?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 08:43 other posts 
If you like the way you look in the smoking hat, of course! Not everyone has the proper head shape for hats and some don't like wearing hats because it does something to their hair, kinda like "bed head". This is a newly formed group of misfits, aka "loosers". I love it when she tosses a BIG word word into her posts yet she consistently can't spell words that a 10 year old child knows how to spell.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 08:47 other posts 
By #584076 04,Jun,19 08:49
I got called a lyar!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 08:54 other posts 
I think she meant to say lira. Oh, wait! The lira was replaced by the Euro wasn't it?
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:33 other posts 
There isn't a hut.
We just have a meeting room in that new persecution complex down on Whack-a-Do Street.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:30 other posts 
Ha! That means you are just a lackey! I am a full-fledged member in good standing. Fetch me a slice of pie, henchman!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:10 other posts 
Hotpussy is spinning the planet
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 11:59 other posts 
I do hope that Nevermind knew that I was only "throwing him under the bus" in fun. The post was merely to illustrate her unraveling.
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:44
Maybe she and Chuck are pissed off because she finally entered POTM, and has received 25 votes with only a rating of 3 in 2 days.

By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:31
We weren't on much this past week. Had to put our 5 year old Golden Retriever down. She was full of cancer. Sounds like Twosaggytts is still at it, huh?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I guess we will have to unblock the crazy loon to see what we've missed.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:33 other posts 
Oh, sorry to hear that and YES!
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:36
Oooops, I take that back. I see she has blocked us for the hundredth time.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:41 other posts 
Damn, folks, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That is so sad. Our Jack Russell is 15 and starting to really show his age. It's going to wreck the hell out of me when his time comes.

As for CandyMandyEtc, word on the street is that the squirrels in her attic have finally chewed through the rafters and are running around terrorizing the neighborhood.
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:45
Damn, they finally ate through the insulation.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 13:46 other posts 
Damn, bro. Sorry to hear about yer dog. That sucks. Too bad it wasn't Hotpussy that got put down.
By #460385 04,Jun,19 13:47

By #585719 04,Jun,19 11:09
[deleted image]

BELLA, I’M CHARLIE WETNOODLE. THE SHORT VIDEO IS ALL THAT WILL UPLOAD AND SHOULD BE ENOUGH. THE REST IS WRITTEN. I’M CANDY WETPUSSY’S HUSBAND. HAVE I DONE ANYTHING TO YOU? YOU ARE TRYING TO LINK MY ACCOUNT TO MY WIFE’S ACCOUNT AND HAVE ME BANNED BY THE ADMINISTRATION. AS YOU CAN SEE, I’M AS REAL AS CANDY. I’VE FOLLOWED SOME OF THE ARGUMENTS YOU PEOPLE (CANDY INCLUDED) HAVE HAD. I WANT NO PART OF IT. IT’S CHILDISH. I’M ON SYC TO SHOW OFF, CHAT WITH A FEW INTERESTING PEOPLE AND BRING OUT SOME OF MY MORE QUIRKY SEXUAL APPETITES. A POINT OF INTEREST, MY FIRST ACCOUNT HERE WAS TWO YRS BEFORE CANDY’S TWOWARMTTS ACCOUNT AND IT WAS NOT LANSER1026. MY SITE NAME WAS GRINGOWOODY58. I’M HERE SO I MIGHT AS WELL TELL YOU. CANDY SPENDS FAR MORE HERE THAN BEING A PREMIUM MEMBER. SHE BUYS POINTS ALL THE TIME. I DO TOO. I LOOKED AT CANDY’S RANTS, AS YOU PUT IT. MAYBE THEY ARE NOT PRETTY, BUT, THEY ARE NO WORSE THAN SOME OF OTHER MEMBERS, SKITTLES COMES TO MIND, THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. SHE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY RULES THAT SHOULD GET SOMEONE BANNED FROM SITE. SHE AND I LIVE TOGETHER, THIS IS A STANDARD PROCEDURE WITH A HUSBAND AND WIFE. BECAUSE OF IT, WE SHARE WI-FI AND OUR LOCATION IS THE SAME. MAYBE YOU DON’T HAVE THAT SITUATION BUT THAT’S WHAT IT IS. I SHOULD NOT BE PENALISED BECAUSE MY WIFE LIVES WITH ME. SO, PLEASE, ENOUGH WITH THE SECONDARY ACCOUNT AND ENOUGH WITH THE MANDY 658 THING TOO. CANDY’S FRIEND IS NOT CANDY.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I'm not here much, if any. The only thing I like about the forums is your word/music thread. Everything else is not for me. Maybe I'll start a thread I like. Please take the above in the spirit it was presented. Thank you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #637   #638   #639   #640   #641   #642   #643   #644   #645   #646   ...#767

Show It Off