Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #544

Pages:  #1... #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 12,Jun,20 08:42
only registered users can see external links
Florida's governor has had his lips glued to Trump's ass. Let's open Florida. Screw the people
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 10:35 other posts 
PLease,help me understand,just how long do you expect America to just "float" while everyone hides under rocks from a virus that will just hide outside the rock until you come out? The country is so economicly weak now most any foreign power could invade and take over.
By #610414 12,Jun,20 11:21
Until we develop a vaccine, until we test all the people and perform contact visits to possible transmission. It would be foolish to throw all the previous effort in the trash. I would think over 100,000 dead Americans would feel the same. This is not "floating". It makes sense. The whims of a megalomaniac septuagenarian Are not to be listened to.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

What's more, economically weak countries like ours are still in fighting trim. The military is the mightiest in the world. You think China or North Korea will flood Kansas with phony $20 bills? No, wait, Canada will ship all it's bacon to Boro Park, Brooklyn and the diamond trade will fizzle? Maybe Costa Rica will invade Mexico and change the name to New Mexico before they invade the USA. Our New Mexico will sue for copyright infringement.

END OF SARCASM
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 12:28 other posts 
A billionaire that is Now President is not to be listened to,but a snow bird in florida is?
Neither of us could run a cotton gin,much less a country,but we have to be smart in who we think should.And I can't agree with you,Trump was the better choice in 2016.And poor ol Biden,I still say I would rather have him than Bernie,but the poor guy just aint got all his marbles in the bag.
By #610414 12,Jun,20 12:49
That billionare has been riding his daddy's coattails all his life. He has bankrupted every enterprise he ever touched. Now, he did it to the country too.
Biden credits his parents with instilling in him toughness, hard work and perseverance. He has recalled his father frequently saying, "Champ, the measure of a man is not how often he is knocked down, but how quickly he gets up." He's also said that when he would come home sullen because he had been bullied by one of the bigger kids in the neighborhood, his mother would tell him, "Bloody their nose so you can walk down the street the next day
Sounds to me Biden is more of a man than the clown you worship
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 18:44 other posts 
Ha Biden is nothing more than an old fool with senile thoughts he stutters he can’t put two sentences together without looking at his wife for approval he holds communist values he’s a dangerous tool in a position of power
By #610414 12,Jun,20 19:22
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 18:50 other posts 
That’s 100.000 weak and sickly dead the strong survive

By #610414 12,Jun,20 08:07

Delusions of an old man.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 10:31 other posts 
No,someone who knows this "change" is not in the best interst of Americas future. Have you read the demands of the "Chaz" group set up in Seattle? Read the demands of that group and tell me you want a bunch like that running a entire nation.
Here,let me save you some time looking for it.
By #610414 12,Jun,20 11:09
Actually, I couldn't care less. I'm voting for Vice-President Biden. The Chaz group can kiss my ass.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 12:25 other posts 
Just pay attention ok? There was info out there,probably gone now,that the dems may actually try to get rid of him as incompetant if he gets in,then the vice would assume the office.
By #610414 12,Jun,20 12:43
Well, if he picks a woman for vice-president, we may get true leadership.
End of sarcasm

Phart, Phart, Phart. Do you subscribe to that rag sheet, "Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories"? Do they list them in alphabetical or numerical order?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 15:06 other posts 
Do you ever think that perhaps things are NOT what they seem?
By the way, go by Jacksonville and say Howdy to Donald for me will ye? Looks like your neighbors and freinds might make a little money thanks to our dumbass,lilly liver govenor.

By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 21:04 other posts 
Any morning that I log on to the site and see a picture of Mr. Yumm's dingus in the top corner of my page, I know it will be a spiffy day!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 22:38 other posts 
And you do know that every 4 hours you may touch the [HOT] option, which is near Mr. Yumm's dingus and receive 3 points! By doing that, it keeps your favorite member's member prominently displayed on the top of your page!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 03:09 other posts 
It can also keep your least favourite member from staying on top... if you choose to vote that way.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 05:28 other posts 
Sorry, I choose to use my vote for my favorite. If I felt that strongly about my personal favorite, that member's picture may receive additional votes at a cost of 20 points to me. In my mind, there's no reason to use my vote to keep my "least favorite" member from staying on top.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 06:46 other posts 
I don't have a "least" favorite member.
Well, not just ONE, at any rate...
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,20 06:48 other posts 
I do know.
However, "touching" pictures of Mr. Yumm's dingus just seems so...forward.
And, I'd be late for work every day...

By #188992 10,Jun,20 09:23

Interesting. Do you think we are all inherently good, or do you subscribe to the "veneer theory"? Recent events have made me question that very point.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 11:32 other posts 
This is a very interesting piece of reading.

I would like to believe that babies brought into this world are "good", however I recognize that their socioeconomic status will factor into who the child will become. Conversely, there are babies brought into the world, not born of "good stock" that will flourish and become exemplary human beings.

So after reading that article, I scratch my head and am still confused.
By #188992 10,Jun,20 11:45
I've given it some thought too. I think what sets us aside from most, if not all, of the animal kingdom is our intelligence (hence: Homo SAPIENS) but we still have our animal instincts deep within us.

We can, therefore, as a species use our intelligence for nefarious purposes (war, slavery, oppression etc) or, on the other hand, for good. As we have developed language, and writing, we are also able to pass on what's best about our society to the generations as yet unborn. I'm also a strong believer that mutual aid played a big part in our evolution as a species. If we solely acted on "animal instincts" I don't think we would have such a developed civilisation. By communicating, dividing labour, co-operating and recording stuff we are able to produce surpluses of food and goods. That in turn allows us the "free" time to write poetry, compose music, establish universities et al.

So, that "good" side of us is the bit that advances our species. The Social Darwinism attitude (what can I get for MYSELF) may achieve short-term gains for an individual or group, but doesn't necessarily help advance all. We can, as humans, be brilliant at co-operation - The Antarctic Treaty System springs to mind. Conversely, our history is also littered with the most vile atrocities. Not just taking life, but behaving in the most brutal ways. It's a puzzle, that's for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 13:43 other posts 
So in your opinion, are we inherently good, or is it merely a veneer?
By #188992 10,Jun,20 13:52
Ahhh, there's the rub!

Personally, I think we have the capacity for both good and evil. Some err more to one side or the other, as a result of genetics. But … I think environment has a massive part to play.

If you're brought up with good role models, boundaries, and encouraged to be empathetic I believe this will allow your "good" side (in the vast majority of cases) to rise to the surface.

On the other hand, if you're brought up to believe that in order for you to get on in life you must "win" and outdo others I believe that will bring out the worst in you. For me - that's why global, free market Capitalism is a scourge and gives us such perverse, global consequences. Maybe it's just a stage in the further evolution of mankind, and one day we will have a world without the excesses of billionaires co-existing with children dying for the want of a glass of clean water.

More later - time to feed my inner daimon!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 12:08 other posts 
Last evening, I found something on YouTube titled; NO ONE SAW A THING, it was the story of the murder of Ken Rex McElroy in Skidmore, Missouri in 1981.

I've only watched part 1 and the circumstances and story are wild. Small Town, America, 284 residents, the wife believes that there was 60 or more residents that witnessed the shooting. Based on shell casings found at the scene, as many as three people were involved in firing shots at Ken Rex, who the town called "the town bully", but no one saw a thing.
By #188992 11,Jun,20 12:51
Good tip: I've found it on YouTube - 6 episodes by the look of it. A good binge-watch beckons!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 13:26 other posts 
It really isn't necessary to watch, I only looked up or over when a different voice was introduced and that was so I follow who said what.
By #188992 11,Jun,20 13:33
It sounds right up my street. Have you ever watched "The Staircase" on Netflix? Real life stuff is always my preference - no matter how good a film is, if it's fiction, I always feel like watching it is a bit frivolous!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 14:37 other posts 
When I read the link attached, I remember the story. It was something featured on Dateline, a weekly evening newsmagazine. What truck me then, was that his first wife died as a result from falling down the staircase and that her daughters, daughters from a prior relationship, supported their "dad" and his innocence.

I do have Netflix and that will be my next "project". Only 13 episodes that are 45 minutes long.....
By #188992 11,Jun,20 14:44
It's worth it .. you go from being sure he's innocent to exactly the opposite, sometimes within the space of one episode!

The level of access that the documentary makers managed to get is stupefying. It's also, for me anyway, another glimpse of a foreign legal system that's both baffling and heavily-loaded in favour of those that can afford good representation.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 21:01 other posts 
I'll take "veneer theory" for the win.
Humans are born sociopaths, and have to be taught (and choose to embrace) empathy and "goodness".
Anyone who has spent a reasonable amount of time around an infant must have noticed that we come into the world as a selfish bundle of Id personified.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 07:21 other posts 
How’s the flooding going in Michigan Bella any better
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 08:12 other posts 
In 2017, I applied for a home equity loan and the loan was contingent upon me purchasing flood insurance. I had a survey done and it was determined that my home is situated above the flood plain. My immediate neighbors, the two to the west as well as the two to the east have finally had steel seawalls installed. Although my property has a good amount of wetness going on toward the front at the river, I think things should be good.

The water levels are still very high and the seawalls are doing their jobs. As long as the boaters are mindful and respectful about the wake their boats create, we homeowners shouldn't be in any peril.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 11:47 other posts 
Good glad to hear that
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

I’ve been dealing with severe thunderstorms with tornado warning in affect and when you live in the mountains and have 60 foot trees around you it makes you worry a little
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 12:45 other posts 
We had a hella storm roll in last night and we didn't need the kind of rain that it brought.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 15:46 other posts 
Bella, did you just tell us that your property has a good amount of wetness going on toward the front? You dirty girl!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 16:03 other posts 
Uh, yes. I avoid looking out the front windows as I'm scared that Swamp Thing might emerge at any moment!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 10:40 other posts 
watch this,and tell me it is a lie
By #551147 08,Jun,20 13:25
Yeah I noticed that too! Good video, thanks for posting it.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 14:05 other posts 
I am hoping that Hux and Two warm will give their reactions.
It is saying in short we have been duped by the virus thing.
By #551147 09,Jun,20 03:07
Ahhhhh Neither are big on logic, but they sure accel at racial divisions.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 15:08 other posts 
That banning cunt the saggy granny-- I know that old old ass has been spouting off-

Lots of all caps, edits, and her patented cut and paste. She has no thoughts or opinions of her own! A total site loser!

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 19:16 other posts 
Yeah Skittles I know your in love with Angel, I've known it for quite a while actually. Why else would you talk about her every time you comment here even though you rarely add a thing to any conversation being had. You have dozens of blog stories about her too. Yeah, it's true love but in the most immature way possible.
You're like a little boy who pulls the hair of a little girl because he likes her. You're just a childish little love struck boy with a computer infatuated with Angel.
Think I'm wrong? Just look at every post you post. Saggy this and saggy that. Nothing but infatuation. Why don't you just tell her that you love her and get it over with because, although I can't speak on behalf of other members here, I sure as hell am sick and tired of your bull shit.
Why don't you try adding some substance to an ongoing conversation without mentioning her. Go ahead, try to say something intelligent. Surprise me!
Now I know you're all angry now and you're going to reply to me with your limited vocabulary using lots of hate filled words in an attempted personal attack followed by your green laughing signature and of course you'll think about adding some gifts to my page too but you know what Piddles? Those things don't bother me because I'm an adult and I've dealt with a lot of children through the years and you're just another love struck little boy acting out.
Try to add something related to the conversations and spare us all your feelings of love about Angel. It will make you a little less annoying.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 10:06 other posts 
Try to be less of a cunt. I think you are ashamed to be from Canada. All you do is talk about Trump and America.

How long did it take your feeble mind to write all of that??
By #610414 09,Jun,20 07:51
Phart, Scorps, give me a break. Miami was locked down tighter than a virgin's chastity belt. EXCEPT TO GO SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES, GOING TO WORK, VISITING MY FAMILY, KEEPING APPOINTMENTS WITH MEDICAL PERSONNEL.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

AND WHAT'S SO UNUSUAL ABOUT CAREGIVERS, PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PRESERVE LIFE, APPLAUDING, DEMONSTRATORS AGAINST THE NEEDLESS MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

ALL OF YOU THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT WEARING MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING, EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT WORKS, WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE IT A TRY? WHAT IF IT WORKS? IS IT SUCH A HARDSHIP? HECK, EVEN YOUR GREAT LEADER IS HIDING AT HOME. AS FAR AS I KNOW MASKS ARE REQUIRED BY THE ...............OWNERS.............AND........MANAGERS OF LOCATIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO VISIT. DON'T WANT TO USE IT? DON'T, YOU JUST CAN'T VISIT. THAT IS THE CHOICE OF THE OWNER.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

PHART, SCORPS, HUXLEY AND I ARE NOT BIG ON YOUR BRAND OF LOGIC. AND I'M USING THAT TERM LOOSELY. THERE'S BEEN A WHOLE SLEW OF PEOPLE PASS THROUGH HERE WITH COCKAMAMIE FORMS OF THINKING. YOU TWO COULD BE PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE GROUP
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 09:29 other posts 
Time will tell who was right and wrong.And judging by the case count going up in the past few days,the "protest" and the riots that follow could very well be what is running the numbers up.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 10:40
That's a given. I guess demonstrators would rather take a chance than demonstrate. They must think it's important, ALL OVER THE WORLD
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 10:54 other posts 
Is it THAT important to suddenly take a intrest in doing something DURING a pandemic ?
This problem did not pop up out of no where,it has been around for decades.why now? because it can drive more nails in the coffin of the economy maby? Bad economy means no jobs,can't support your family.Not good.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 13:40
Because a man got murdered NOW. It was the last straw.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Like the economy is in great shape. It's official. The economy is in recession. The great economic bubble went bust and Trump has a lot of blame to carry
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 19:52 other posts 
No a criminal got murdered get it straight
By #610414 09,Jun,20 20:32
So, criminals are not men? Your precious Constitution with its second amendment says a man is innocent until proven guilty. The man was just that, a man. With all the prominent people from all over the world, why do you still try to deny what happened to him?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 20:52 other posts 
I don’t deny anything he tried to buy some thing with a counterfeit 20 dollar bill that my friend is a federal crime why do you deny that he had a criminal history and got caught passing phony money
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:19 other posts 
dgraff, as a merchant, you handle money every day and would probably be able to identify a counterfeit bill by the touch me, I would need one of those markers. With that said, is it even possible that George Floyd was not aware that he had a counterfeit bill in the first place?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:27 other posts 
As I said before somewhere else,that 20 dollar bill is the key to this whole mess.

What was that cop afraid of that was worse than a murder rap? He murdered a man on camera.
Mr Floyd served 5 years for holding a gun to a pregnant womans stomach as others ransacked her house and all they took was her cell phone and credit cards.
But tramatized that woman and could have caused issuses with the unborn baby.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:31 other posts 
Maybe but given his past history I set the odds at 100 to 1 he new I’m not saying the cops were right I’m just saying let’s not make Floyd out to be a saint
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 22:26 other posts 
dgraff, you're smarter than that. Please tell me you don't shoot first and ask questions later. You surely don't think a person is guilty until proven innocent, do you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 04:30 other posts 
No no not at all I just believe the media is making him out to be a saint and it’s all ready been proven he is not by his past history I should know I’m no saint either
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I just seen they are painting angel wings on Floyd yeah right he’s in heaven
By #610414 10,Jun,20 08:05
The reason for a trial is to prove it happened and intent. Suppose someone else gave him change with that twenty? It happens. Do you think if I had given the clerk a phony twenty I'd be dead too? Bullshit. BTW once you pay your debt to society, the slate is wipped clean.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 08:41 other posts 
The media said Floyd gave the clerk the phony bill the clerk swiped it with his pen and told Floyd it was counterfeit and ask for another one Floyd ignored the clerk picked up his stuff and scurried out the door that in my book is now theft unless you are going to tell me Floyd was deff or hard of hearing
By #610414 10,Jun,20 12:01
Dgraff, this is another version.
In the 911 transcript a Cup Foods clerk told the dispatcher, "Um, someone comes our store and give us fake bills and we realize it before he left the store, and we ran back outside, they was sitting on their car."
This was from the 911 transcript. It does not matter. If we follow your insinuations, cops should shoot to kill anyone that may or may not have broken the law including speeding.
To say that passing a counterfeit bill is reason enough to murder a: criminal or man or woman or a dog, shows the lack of humanity in our society. I'm a woman and I would have jumped on that piece of garbage cop and fought him and his buddies while screaming at the top of my lungs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 14:23 other posts 
Now their you go again putting words in other people’s mouth if you bother to read above you will see I said I don’t approve of how the cops handled it I’m just sick of the media making him out to be a saint
By #610414 10,Jun,20 14:58
Ok, he was no saint. If I put words in your mouth, I'm sorry. Now, tell me. How would you report this story if you were a reporter? Show us how you would have handled it different?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 18:29 other posts 
Thank you that’s all I wanted to hear you say he was no saint in answer to your question if I was the media I would have minded my own business and not reported it at all swept it under the rug so to speak shit shows like this happen every day some were in the world like I said before world travel is easy nowadays if you live in a country that you don’t love then move find one that suits you I happen to love my country the way it is with out a bunch of ruthless law breakers running rampant in the streets
By #610414 10,Jun,20 18:37
It would have been too late.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,20 11:53 other posts 
I truly hope that it was IGNORANCE that caused the death of George Floyd and that murder was never the intent.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:22 other posts 
Trump was told to shut down the country to supposedly save lives. Did it? Time will tell.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 09:24 other posts 
1 man was murdered,yes,no disagree there,BUT the protest and riots are spreading the virus like wildfire,even the National guard members that were at DC are testing positive now.What does that say for the protesters and rioters? 1 man murdered,resulting in 100s of potential deaths from a virus spread by the protest,is that a fair trade? 1 death is to many.
By #610414 10,Jun,20 15:01
Yes, Phart, many deaths over one man's murder. You might be aware of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
By #188992 09,Jun,20 14:41
Speak for yourself, please, and ffs turn off CAPS LOCK. I'm done trying to educate phart and his cohort - I was beginning to feel like Jane Goodall.

My belly laugh of the day came though, this time courtesy of that towering intellect: Scorps. I "accel" (sic) at racial divisions? Nice one, fuckwit. You EXCEL at making a fucking show of yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 14:46 other posts 
I thought I might would make a good jack ass whisper'er until I came accross Hux,seems I have alot to learn to try to educate some
By #188992 09,Jun,20 14:49
Are you trying to see how many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes you can squeeze into one sentence, phart? I'm no grammar Nazi, but your level of illiteracy makes it hard not to comment. Have a great day, you weird little primate.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 15:41
Hux, I use caps to distinguish my post from the other person. I know it's supposed to stand for shouting, but, there you are. And FFS it's readable and best of all, not necessary to do so.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 15:48
Now,now,now, Hux, who was it that said (and I paraphrase) punctuation and spelling Nazis in the internet are..etc
By #188992 09,Jun,20 16:43
Blah, blah, blah … if the only thing you take from my message is SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, in the future, I'm done.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 17:56
Wow, you sure take everything to heart. But if you are done, ok. I've been here over four years. I've met a lot of people. Some nice and easy. Some like you. YOU do what you like. I can ignore you. I can even block you. But mostly I can laugh at your silly "I'm smarter than you" attitude.
So, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, YADDA, YADDA YADDA.
By #188992 09,Jun,20 18:17
*clears throat* - 9 years.

I may not be "nice and easy" by your standards, but I'll wear that as a badge of pride given your reputation for getting along with everyone and not being a royal pain in the ass! (sarcasm alert)

I don't necessarily think I'm smarter than you: I suspect you may be indulging in psychological projection. You have your own thread (is it "stuff, stuff and stuff?) which you could just stick to. You don't though, so I'll comment as much as I like on your inane posts.

I won't be commenting on the posts in your own thread though: I don't need to visit a sewage farm to know that shit stinks.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 18:42
There are so many comebacks to that last sentence. Best to let your imagination take over. And, by all means, comment on my inane posts. Other members can make their own minds about you.
BTW if you're looking for love or approval, join a cat house. I'm sure your male pussy has gotten plenty of practice.
By #188992 09,Jun,20 18:59
Excellent, sounds like we've both resorted to ad hominem attacks. All done here
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 19:28 other posts 
You keep giving up your seniority by deleting your account and resurfacing as someone else and I might add half your real age so in reality you are a member not quite 4 months
By #610414 09,Jun,20 19:49
Hey Dgraff, is Huxley giving you dick or are you giving him dick? Because you two are working me like a WWE tag team.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 19:55 other posts 
Hahaha I knew you were a wrestling fan I bet you like monster truck rally’s to
By #610414 09,Jun,20 20:26
I take my grandson to them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 20:38 other posts 
Hahaha nothing wrong with that I like them to grave digger all the way
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 05:51 other posts 
Angel, for the triple win now tell us you're a Nascar fan as well as a WWE and monster truck fan!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:40 other posts 
You know you're a redneck.....

When my nephews were little boys, they were into wrestling, monster trucks and even baseball from watching television. I enjoyed taking them to live events, thank goodness that they did not have any interest in NASCAR, I don't know if I could have sat through anything like that.
By #610414 10,Jun,20 07:16
I've been a Jimmie Johnson groupie for years. Every year we spend a few days in Daytona. Miami is not what you would call a Nascar mecca but we get a few in Homestead.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 09:34 other posts 
Angel I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is looking for your vote! WWE, NASCAR and monster trucks? Oh yeah, he wants you BAD.
By #610414 10,Jun,20 11:36
Transplanted northener.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:28 other posts 
I am 5-11 and about 230 pounds. Hardly a LITTLE Primate.
By #188992 10,Jun,20 09:02
Jeez, lay off the grits dude!

We don't want to lose you!
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 09:28 other posts 
Mountain Dew put these pounds on, And my appetite is that of a small bird nowadays. My arthritis is getting so bad now I can't even ball a fist hardly. 4 bc powders yesterday just to be able to function for a couple hours.I dont want to kick the bucket.But I believe I would have to get to feeling better to do so.
By #188992 10,Jun,20 10:10
Sounds rough. Hang in there, buddy.
By #610414 10,Jun,20 11:42
Charlie takes 4 ibuprofen in the morning, 4 for lunch, 4 for dinner. 240 mgs
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 13:22 other posts 
Ibuprofen aka Motrin is not for everyone. Also, if Charlie is taking OTC ibuprofen, those capsules or tablets are 200 mg each. 800 mg three times daily is 2400 mg.
By #610414 10,Jun,20 14:45
You are probably right but he said its Aleve
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 17:39 other posts 
Aleve causes my ticker to act funny.
I was on 800's 4 times a day for a year or more.Made me sleepy. Bc powder kept me from becoming a dope head as it suppressed the pain enough I could try to get back to normal but after a while you have to change medicines as you get immune.so I alternate between tylenol and bcs
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 18:05 other posts 
Smoke a joint you will forget you have pain at all
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 17:55 other posts 
Hey, phart, in all sincerity, I find well read, intellectual men so sexy and they get extra "sexy" points if they wear glasses, too! My radar is locked in on JustWill and huxley999. And just for the record, when I listen and hear what is being said instead of trying to focus on my next statement, inevitably I learn.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:18 other posts 
I wear dollar store reading glasses ,they don't count!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:39 other posts 
Hey that’s what I wear to
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 05:50 other posts 
Bella, I wear bifocals. Am I therefore twice as sexy?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Don't worry, they're no line!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:41 other posts 
Absolutely, kebmo, you're BIG sexy!
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:52 other posts 
Oh Bella! You know I'm shy but you can look at my wiener if you want. Just once though.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   ...#768

Show It Off