Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #246

Pages:  #1... #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   #249   #250   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 00:17 other posts 
Well, Saint fauchi got the wuhan virus.
only registered users can see external links
2 shots, 2 boosters! and STILL GOT IT with symptoms.
Um, I wonder how he feels about the snake oil now.

Thanks to fauchi, a entire generation is mentally ill!~
Kid rock explains, sorry for the f bombs but you will get the point,

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 15:39 other posts 
Right before he was supposed to testify in front of Congress... odd timing
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 18:39 other posts 
By #610414 17,Jun,22 04:29
PHART, millions take the flue shot every year and many get the flue anyway. The Wuhan virus (and that's getting old) shots are meant to control the intensity of the symptoms and prevent death. Everyone seems to be getting Covid but it's doesn't seem to be as virulent as at the beginning of the pandemic. That "snake oil" must be helpful.
As far as Kid Rock is concerned, I think it's amusing that some people listen to advice given by an entertainer and dismiss advice given by a well respected doctor.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:27 other posts 
That well respected doctor saw to it money was sent to china to help create the monster that has killed 1000's of innocent people. I just hope republicans can get congress back and hold him responsible for lying to the American people.
Something simple as a mask. For 2 months that lying bastard said we didn't need to wear mask. 2 months that virus was allowed to travel freely. By the time he decided to tell people they needed a mask,it had spread world wide. I didn't wear 1, didn't want to,and don't. BUT most of the people had they been told in febuary to start wearing a mask, that virus could have been under control much sooner.
By #610414 17,Jun,22 11:41
You can't have it both ways, Phart. At the beginning of the pandemic there where many mistakes made. Remember, he was working for Trump. That couldn't have been easy b
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Fauci defended funding Chinese research
“It was a… proposal that was peer-reviewed and given a very high rating for the importance of why it should be done,” Fauci said. “[The proposal was] to be able to go and do a survey of what was going on among the bat population, because everyone in the world was trying to figure out what the original source of the original SARS CoV-1 was.” At the time it was carried by bats.

The National Institutes of Health earmarked $600,000 for a nonprofit linked to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“It was almost as if you didn’t pursue that research you would be negligent because you were trying to find out how you could prevent this from happening again,” Fauci said. “If we were starting to look for bats in Secaucus, New Jersey, or Fairfax County, Virginia, it wouldn’t contribute very much to the standing of where SARS COV-1 originated

AND THE WHOLE THING WAS BROUGHT UP BY THAT PARAGON OF ASSHOLY REPUBLICAN VIEWS, RAND PAUL. Give me a break.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 06:07 other posts 
Kid Rock, WE THE PEOPLE

We the people in all we do
Reserve the right to scream "Fuck you"
(Hey-yeah) ow
(Hey-yeah) huh
"Wear your mask, take your pills"
Now a whole generation's mentally ill
(Hey-yeah) man, fuck Fauci
(Hey-yeah)
But COVID's near, it's coming to town
We gotta act quick, shut out borders down
Joe Biden does, the media embraces
Big Don does it and they call him racist
We the people (ooh, let's go Brandon)
We the people
Fuck Facebook
Fuck Twitter too
And the mainstream media
Fuck you too, too, too
(Woo) yeah, you
We the people (ooh, yeah)
We the people
Inflation's up, like the minimum wage
So it's all the same, it ain't a damn thing changed
(Hey-yeah)
(Hey-yeah)
You piece of shit, I don't see color
"Black lives matter", no shit motherfucker
(Hey-yeah)
(Hey-yeah)
But we gotta keep fighting for the right to be free
And every human being doesn't have to agree
We all bleed red, brother, listen to me
It's time for love and unity
We the people
Fuck CNN
Fuck TMZ
And you social media trolls, y'all can suck on deez (deez)
Deez nuts, that's what's up
We the people (ha-ha)
If you down with love and wanna make things better
All we gotta do is just come together
Weather the storm, and take my hand
Then follow my lead to the promised land
'Cause we the people, we gotta unite
To follow that good time guiding light
Climb aboard this love boat
And rock that bitch up and down the coast
In order to form a more perfect union
Do ordain and establish this constitution
For the United States of America
We the people
Standing up, and standing tall
'Cause it's all for one, and it's one for all
All, all, all
We the people (ooh)
We the people
Let's go Brandon (let's go Brandon)
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 09:49 other posts 
"Inflation's up, like the minimum wage
So it's all the same, it ain't a damn thing changed"
Like Kid Rock gives a damn, he's rich.
And he's lying to you in service of the even richer.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 11:47 other posts 
what lie? where?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 11:31 other posts 
The minimum wage is only up for government workers and it is not the cause for the inflation. It's true some wages are up, due to the labor shortage. Understand how people would be hurting if their wages would stay stagnant with inflation of this level.

In my country we have inflation too. Minimum wage will be increased with €33/month on 1 July. Do we already have 8% inflation, because of a tiny raise in minimum wage, before it has happened? Nonsense!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 11:50 other posts 
And who absorbs the cost of raising the wages? The end consumer. Who experiences the affects of INFLATION.
By #610414 20,Jun,22 17:11
It is a normal thing. How many times do need it to be explained to you?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 15:19 other posts 
I was wondering the same thing,about how many times YOU need it explained.
labor cost is not just absorbed, cost is passed along.
If paint goes up for a product ,cost is passed along.
If wood goes up for a product, cost is passed along.
By #610414 21,Jun,22 16:51
So you are saying that if wages go up by 15% then the cost of the goods goes up 15%?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 18:21 other posts 
the cost go up , I haven't got a concrete example but, when the hourly wage goes up, the cost of workers comp goes up accordingly. The cost of the 401K matching goes up.I am sure I am forgetting something.
here is a link that might help
"Due to the high cost of hiring a new employee including recruiting talent, onboarding new workers, and training new staff, a company may residually need to raise its prices to compensate for the additional expenses. In addition, staff shortages due to turnover may lead to a decrease in production, manufacturing, and general product supply (thereby further increasing the price of the product)."
By #610414 21,Jun,22 19:15
Okay. So, No raises, no new employees, no health insurance. Ok
Like I said many times before; wages are only a small part of the total costs of products.

The federally mandated minimum wage in the United States is still $7.25 per hour. Wages are only rising because of the labor shortage. People can demand higher wages, because employers have to compete over labor.
So Kid Rock is wrong that the minimum wage is up.

Inflation is up, because of high demand and low supply, causing higher prices. And because many companies are using 'inflation' as a reason to raise their prices, even when they have not raised their wages a cent. Off course companies also suffer from higher prices for their raw goods, power and transportation, but they have increased their prices much more, to make more profits.

Another cause for inflation is the FED creating trillions of debt for 'quantitative easing', which is giving the banks free money, with zero interest, to invest in large companies and stocks and buying up houses. That mostly enriched the billionaires, but it also lowered the value of money.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 19:47 other posts 
Never interrupt a woman in the middle of a song 🎶 you know better than that now sit down and let the lady sing 🎤
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

The floor is all yours Bella sing some more songs
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 08:30 other posts 
In all actuality, I love to sing but I sing like a toad.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:15 other posts 
These toads sing pretty well:
(much better message in this song too)
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:43 other posts 
So does Marcy but I will never tell her that
It looked like the song was finished.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:42 other posts 

By #574505 21,Jun,22 19:53
16 women profiles all at this time...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 08:31 other posts 
I'm not sure that I understand what you're talking about?
By #574505 22,Jun,22 08:50
They all were log on at the same time
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 09:24 other posts 
That's a lot of women online at the same time, for sure!
By #610414 22,Jun,22 10:18
Does that show women that hide their log status? I'm logged all the time
By #574505 22,Jun,22 10:33
I didn't see no 🐈‍⬛s only
🐔s ...
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:01 other posts 
What would you do if you were locked in a room with all 16 of those women
I think I would have to eat my way out
By #574505 22,Jun,22 11:08
Think I would melt down...
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:10 other posts 
at our age a heart attack could happen
By #574505 22,Jun,22 11:23
Well as long it's not the whale it be all right
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 12:19 other posts 
By #610414 22,Jun,22 12:38
Jamie!!!!!!!!

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 23:44 other posts 
School lockdown.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 03:10 other posts 
So police officers were able to push the bear back to a nearby golf course? For sure, the bear is now the problem of the golf course and golfers! Problem solved!

The article spoke about carrying bear spray, do you have any idea what bear spray is?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 03:32 other posts 
Capsicums are generally used for the spray!!

And the golfers should be aware of the bear,he might get a hole in one
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 04:09 other posts 
Of course, capsicum! We have an arthritis cream/gel here by the product name of Capzasin. Let me tell you this, if you use this product, whoever applies this product better thoroughly was their hands. This stuff is serious!
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 11:31 other posts 
The primary difference between bear spray and teargas is that beer spray is oil based and is much harder to remove from the eyes. Teargas is just a powder that can be washed away. Both are based on chilli peppers.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 12:10 other posts 
Beer spray? You Canadian sound wild!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 14:13 other posts 
Tear gas is used for your BLM and other NHI's
By biggg [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 14:47 other posts 
It´s pepper spray, think of chilli hotness, Scoville Heat Units based on capsicum. Nothing like a blast in the face to change your mind about who you´re going to go medieval on. But golfers will just have to bear with it haha

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 08:57 other posts 
I don't believe there is a "right" or "wrong" answer to this question so away we go.

When it comes to eating and/or drinking, what sense in more important to you, your sense of smell or your sense of taste? And WHY?
By #275407 21,Jun,22 09:12
Taste, because even though I might not be able to smell, I luv food and would be hard not to be able to enjoy all the tastes of different food.
By #610414 21,Jun,22 09:20
If you sense of smell is poor, food will not taste good.
By #275407 21,Jun,22 09:22
That wasn't the question, cat, you keep getting out of hand and I will go to your house and spank you
By #610414 21,Jun,22 09:44
I didn't think I needed to finish the thought. Okay, here goes.

If you sense of smell is poor, food will not taste good So I will always go with the sense of smell as more important.
And Cody, I'll always pull my panties down any time you want to spank me.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 13:41 other posts 
Prince Andrew settled out of court with Virginia Guiffre for 14 million? Was that USD, £ or € ?

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 14:45 other posts 
I have read various speculative figures but they seem to be around £10 million to £12 million so I am guessing your figure is in dollars.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 15:46 other posts 
That's a lot of money to buy her off.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 17:34 other posts 
The actual amount has never been revealed so it is all guesswork but I assume in the right ball park.
Some might think that paying that much to end the case was almost an admission of guilt. However, I think the ongoing circus surrounding this case was the reason. Prince Andrew did not want that to overshadow the Platinum Jubilee celebrations and then just run on and on in the media as these stories do.
The legal costs in these civil cases can be horrendous and run into millions anyway even if you win. Unless you are 100% certain to win, a deal may be the sensible option whether guilty or not.

What I did find slightly amusing was that at one point the woman involved stated that she was not interested in a financial settlement but wanted her day in court. But then, like so many of these cases, the money spoke.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 17:41 other posts 
I didn't think that the actual amount of the settlement was ever disclosed and I question whether Radar Online news is a reputable source of information. 14 million whatever the source of currency is is a big payout.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 03:48 other posts 
As a variety of sources have offered up figures in the same ball park I tend to think they may be credible figures. These days it is very difficult to keep anything secret. Also there has been no denial by Andrew or his representatives.
Settlements in these types of cases always involve significant sums to avoid possibly losing the case and having even greater damages awarded.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 04:04 other posts 
And this must be one of 14 million reasons why his mother wouldn't let him stand on the balcony for the recent ceremony, Trooping the Colour
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 08:21 other posts 
Oh yes indeed. Until just recently, after the Jubilee he really thought he could just step back into public life and regain some of his positions but he has, I think, been seriously disabused of that now.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   #249   #250   ...#769

Show It Off