on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #164

Pages:  #1... #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:26 other posts 
A Florida police officer was fired after a video shows him dragging a woman into jail.

Many years ago, my most favorite teacher used this saying and it has stayed with me all these years. She said; believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. Yes, my eyes saw a police officer dragging someone into jail however what lead him to that resolution?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 23:01 other posts 
Absolutely we never hear the whole story thanks to the media we only hear what they want us to know
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 23:18 other posts 
By #610414 01,Jan,23 10:33
In my ninth grade civics class we "disected" the local paper, "The Miami Herald". The newspapers were the way we got our in-depth news. There was no internet and the local news radio and TV shows had blurbs of news stories. That meant that newspapers like the Miami Herald had a great impact on the opinions of the people. Does that sound familiar?
My civics class was held in the school auditorium fitted with a bunch of TVs. The "teacher" was located at the school board TV studio. I remember him saying, "Do not trust everything you read in a newspaper. Question every story. Newspapers have special interests and they will, occasionally, color the truth.".
Today we hear people say, "Absolutely we never HEAR the whole story thanks to the media we only hear what they want us to know". How quaint for three reasons. First, they assume there's a movement by the media to control them. Second, they lived a whole lifetime not knowing how to verify what they hear. Third, they have become lazy. They have to hear their news. Using their eyes to read long articles that actually tell it like it really is, that, is too much trouble.
This is a personal observation, "people bitch but don't try to change the situation"

By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 02:57 other posts 
Happy New Year to you all. Drink hard, stay safe and let's hope this New Year is better than the last

I will be recovering whilst you guys are just starting. Wishing you all the best 👍 👌
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 04:37 other posts 
Thank you for your kind wishes! Are you into "recovery mode" phase?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 05:11 other posts 
Not yet ..
. It's 9.08 pm Queensland time at the moment
But we'll onto my way for wheelchair and speech therapy tomorrow
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

And also because we live on the border we look left and see fireworks and look left an hour later given daylight savings... Love Burleigh Heads
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 07:03 other posts 
Well onto your for wheelchair and speech therapy? Oi! Are you partying solo or have you designated a "caregiver/handler"?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 14:13 other posts 
just me and a few mates, Vettie is in Tassie spending Xmas and New year with her parents. So I'm a Batchelor for another week. Bet my speech therapist will be male
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 14:29 other posts 
I bet you had a few beverages!! tequila slammer for brekkie anyone!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 14:41 other posts 
About to go out for breakfast now... If we can find something open or your right, back home for a hair of the dog
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 15:01 other posts 
Few kilos of bacon and a bloody Mary will sort you out
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 01:35 other posts 
Mmmm bacon 🥓
By mr_blue [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 07:22 other posts 
Happy new year you big awesome cunt
All the best for you and the family for the new year.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 09:28 other posts 
DEV01

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Ya big cunt!!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 14:10 other posts 
thanks mate
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 09:42 other posts 
Dev01 I have the perfect 2023 NY toast:

To the black man! Thanks for taking it all in stride!

This will most certainly kick the libtard hornet's nest!
By #610414 01,Jan,23 09:58
Happy New Year. 🥰

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:48 other posts 
Hey, Dev01 , looks like admin deleted that forum topic.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 13:51 other posts 
Ask and you shall receive . A great decision thanks Nimda
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 14:55 other posts 
For sure, for sure!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:09 other posts 
what topic was that?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:00 other posts 
Something about young girls. I can't remember the wording but the thread was 12 years old and attracted pervs.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:00 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 09:47 other posts 
Why is this ok? Hiding while you are supposed to be working??

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 09:04 other posts 
So Ms. bella, how has your experience been so far in Redneck Central? Are you enjoying and would you do it again?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 09:23 other posts 
Although I love where I live in Michigan, yeah, I could get used to this, coming to Florida during Michigan's winter months! I've only been here two weeks and it's my understanding that after the first of the year, the folks will flood into this over 55 community. Hopefully I will make some friends (other than the 3 couples that I already know) and things will be better. Yesterday, I, just me, drove down to Publix, about 25 miles away, stopped at UPS, stopped in Dunkin' Donuts and the dollar store, too. It felt good, almost like my little town. The good thing is, EVERYTHING IS ON FL-80. Next week I'm going into Fort Myers and I will update you about how I feel about that journey after it happens.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 09:47 other posts 
Glad you are enjoying your stay our bitter cold snap is over and we are not having much of a winter here with day time temperatures in the 50s and one day next week we will be up in the mid 60s i might even get the motorcycle out for a ride
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 10:20 other posts 
Yeah, I noticed my town's temperature is 50 degrees but it's 74 and sunny in LaBelle and it's going to get warmer!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 10:50 other posts 
Yeah I get that I like warmer weather too just so long as it’s not above 80 or i start to melt
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

Just like the sweet treat chocolate
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:24 other posts 
I am thankful for the warmer weather! I went thru alot of firewood last week!
Let us know how you feel about Ft Myers after you visit. You will see vacant lots where business's and houses used to be. I just wonder what your take on the city will be since you don't know what it looked like before hurricane Ian. To us it looks devastating because we knew what was there.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:06 other posts 
I was in Fort Myers a few days before Christmas because I needed to buy a cheesecake for Christmas dinner and all that popped into my head was Gordon's Food Service. Traffic was horrendous and couldn't wait to get out of there. I will be driving into Fort Myers on Monday morning and I will let you know.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 17:07 other posts 
Idaho murder suspect arrested in Pennsylvania.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:09 other posts 
I just hope justice is served and he gets the gas chamber or the chair.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:01 other posts 
And the suspect is a student of criminal law.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 12:03 other posts 
dgraff , you're doing exactly what your friend wants you to do, you are moving your conversations/posts elsewhere. That's very disappointing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 14:19 other posts 
Sorry I didn’t think about it I guess
By #610414 30,Dec,22 14:42
It may be my fault. I just didn't want to bring negativity and/or major disagreement to your thread. Sorry about that.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 13:35 other posts 

Facts are so unfair!
4:04
it's called
4:05
galloping when you're throwing so many
4:06
points in a debate
4:08
do you not think it's unfair and
4:09
unreasonable and maybe at points even
4:11
manipulative

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 23:12 other posts 
There is a guy on Jeopardy, who has won nine games. He is from Toronto and every time they introduce him they say that he is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I think that most people who watch Jeopardy would know that Toronto Ontario is in Canada.
-My two cents
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 04:59 other posts 
Well, I would need to see a poll in about a month time, to see how many Jeopardy viewers still remember that Toronto is in Ontario, Canada and not in Alaska, USA or something,
to conclude what you are thinking. We are talking about Americans, right?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 09:37 other posts 
I just know it is way up there where it is COLD!
By #610414 29,Dec,22 14:46
A few years back, a US Congressman wrote a letter to the governor of NEW MEXICO. He advised that foreign nations should stay out of US business. The average American is not able to point to Israel on a world map. Probably not know there's a Washington state and a Washington DC
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 09:57 other posts 
Many people think that Abe Lincoln lived at the Getty's burg address
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:28 other posts 

I thought he gave the Getty's Bird a dress?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:01 other posts 
alot of 12 year old threads coming up,must be some jack ass trying to stir the pot.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:21 other posts 
It’s some horny old man getting his morning jollies while he’s having his coffee

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 21:41 other posts 
I was blacklisted by a new/returning gay member for a welcome and cheers to 2023 that I posted on his wall.

Regardless of sexuality, I find it surprising that anyone could be so tender that they would find it offensive when a member of the opposite sex bids them a hello and wishes them a happy new year!
By Jamie [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 22:18 other posts 
Sorry about that..I was blacklist for passing the ball..
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 23:15 other posts 
It's really peculiar what some yo=yos will blacklist you for! Oi!
By #610414 28,Dec,22 14:29
The site has a good amount of dumbasses.
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 15:01 other posts 
Oi.I didn't know you're Aussie
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:29 other posts 
Me?
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:30 other posts 
Yes.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:33 other posts 
Sometimes I'm "Aussie" and sometimes I'm "Jewish"....oy vey, don't ya know!?
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:44 other posts 
By #610414 28,Dec,22 18:22
Are you Jewish or Jew...ish?🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 18:30 other posts 
I would consider myself Jew-ish. I like the term oy vey as well as tchotchke (probably more visually recognizable, easier said and understood if spelled chachki).
By #610414 28,Dec,22 18:35
Good for you. 👍
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 19:24 other posts 
There's part Jewish in myself and family
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 19:51 other posts 
Oh, you are so much like an onion....so many layers!
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 20:47 other posts 
I smell like one.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 22:27 other posts 
I bought some sweet onions while grocery shopping and they are delicious!
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 23:04 other posts 
I used to be sweet now I'm sour
By #610414 29,Dec,22 11:55
Vidalia?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 11:17 other posts 
CAT I know that story 😀
By #610414 29,Dec,22 11:55
🤣🥰

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   ...#769

Show It Off