Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #125

Pages:  #1... #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 18:55 other posts 
I don’t login as much as I used too. I don’t visit the forums like I used to. It appears Bella’s STUFF is a political diarrhea face.
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Not fun.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 20:47 other posts 
Members, regardless of whether they are Americans, OR NOT, do like to discuss and bash the United States and by doing so, bash phart for his beliefs.

Hey, I met a couple that live on your side of the state, Ron and Linda from Whitehill.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 20:52 other posts 
And you know,it saddens me to think that the 1's that bash me expect me to be open minded and believe all their statements and theory's but God Forbid they open their EYES and minds to the reality of things. Your turkey photo is a prime example. Liberals just do not understand the WHY for that 90+ price tag on a Christmas turkey.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 21:03 other posts 
I applaud you for your not being ashamed or timid of your beliefs and your even temperament. FOR REAL! 👍
By #610414 17,Apr,23 21:52
Phart's beliefs belong in the 90's. The 1890's, and you, Bella!, If you agree with his diatribe then you are as backward as he is. I know you will put this down, but, you are smart and have more experience than Phart. He's not a bad dude, but a deluded, backward dude.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:07 other posts 
I have always felt that there are better ways to discuss things without being abusive or rude.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 23:17
You are right and most of our chats are civil, but, don't you find it unusual that so many members that post in these "political/social" threads that Phart, whom by all other measures, is a nice guy, believe he is anti-female, anti-black,
anti-homeless, and anti-poor. They believe he has strange ideas about many things that, even right-wingers don't spout about. He's very hard to take.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:58 other posts 
Gee, I wonder if we are really that much better off now than the 1890's.
Suicide rates? Lower or higher?
Poverty rate? Lower or higher?
By #610414 17,Apr,23 23:17
Bella!, You see what I mean?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 15:38 other posts 
See Bella, throw out some questions and suddenly crickets and backlash. Cat look up the numbers and you tell me if we are really better off?
By #610414 18,Apr,23 19:15
The United States has enjoyed more than a century of nearly uninterrupted declines in mortality and rising longevity. In 1900, one in 40 Americans died annually. By 2013, that rate was roughly one in 140, a cumulative improvement of more than two thirds.As shown in Figure 1, life expectancy at birth rose by more than 30 years over this period, from 47 to 79.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

But, Phart, you want to break it down to specific points. The post was meant to show how old fashioned you are in your thinking and how little you know about this modern era. Your ideas went out of style over 100 yrs ago
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 21:22 other posts 
Hey, my sister recently spotted this in the Meijer located in Auburn Hills. Don't focus on the fact that SELL BY date has long passed, look at the fricken price per pound and the total price! Oi!

/hud5c6ekg0tvpic.html
By #610414 17,Apr,23 21:46
2NICE, members go where the action is. This is not the only thread that deals with political drama. Personally, I would prefer to do so in my thread, but, this is where you find the price of turkey.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:12 other posts 
Have you ever thought about dealing with and/or discussing the drama taking place in other parts of the world or do you prefer to "bitch and moan" about the country in which you CHOOSE to live?
By #610414 17,Apr,23 23:27
I bitch and moan about the country I have a right by birth and personal knowledge to do so. Many members who are not American bitch and moan about the US. Many members accuse those other members of meddling in things that are none of their business. When I bitch about this country, I try to be accurate and fair. I've gone to bat many times defending the USA from inaccurate ideas. I also agree with what some of those members have to say. There are a lot of foreign born (foreign to us) on site. I'm sure they can bitch and moan about their own country. That they bitch about us shows who's on top of the mountain.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 11:56 other posts 
I think 2 nice has become bored with this site we all go through it must be time for a break but how did we go from him being bored to the price of turkey
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 14:30 other posts 
There have always been members that were not happy to see politics discussed here my guess is that they wanted SYR/SYC to be their escape from the everyday problems in their life and in the word. Yes, of course folks get tired of the constant bickering, name calling and shit slinging so they need to step away from these types of threads in the Forum. I posted the price of turkey because I know for a fact that 2nice likes to shop at his local Meijer.

Meijer began and were solely based in Michigan but I believe they are now spreading outside of Michigan. I would describe Meijer as an upscale Walmart! You can buy EVERYTHING there! And it's like I'm a child at Disneyland when I'm in their produce and meat department because they have TOP QUALITY EVERYTHING! They have prepackaged meat available and also a butchers case so that someone like me can go in and ask them for specific things!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 18:58 other posts 
Nice 👍 my area still have private owned butcher shops my butcher cuts me my porterhouse steaks 🥩 just how I like them 2 inches thick and 30 ounces or more
By #610414 18,Apr,23 19:21
In Miami we have GRAZIANO'S. Both a top steak house and butcher/deli. Four locations.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 10:22 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , you know I posted that after having temperatures in the 70's and even one day that was 80 degrees, winter was not over in hometown. Yep, it was predicted that yesterday and today would be in the low to mid 40's. Apparently, the weather caster was a bit off because it is currently just 34 degrees and yesterday and through the wee hours of the early morning, today, it snowed!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 11:27 other posts 
Yep i had to turn the furnace back on this morning
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 13:07 other posts 
Did you and Marcy have any snowfall in your area? I doubt it was snow that stayed or covered the ground, it was just so unexpected coming days after 70 and 80 degree temperatures! Very crazy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 18:36 other posts 
Crazy for sure

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 16:12 other posts 
Plus 1 ✔️ for the good guy!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,23 09:56 other posts 
Yesterday I did a bit of grocery shopping and lost all my willpower when I spotted Klondike ice cream sandwiches in Winn✔️Dixie frozen section. BOOM! A 6 count in my basket! You know what I'm talking 'bout, 🎶 What would you do for a Klondike bar? 🎶 I was able to get them back to my place and in the freezer without incident but last night, I could hear them calling out to me.... For real! So into the freezer I go. I have to say the "sandwich" I had was disappointing because I do like firm, not sticky, wafer/cookies holding the square of vanilla ice cream in between. What I found super strange is that the individual wrapper on these sandwiches indicated "PRODUCT OF MEXICO". I have nothing against Mexico, I'm just surprised that as a country, we import frozen novelty items from outside of the USA!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:55 other posts 
fuck you LET ME SHIT ON YOUR FACE

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:50 other posts 
I DONT NEED YOU SHIT FUCK BITCH YOU NASTY SAGGY BITCH
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:53 other posts 
Did you shit your pants again?

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:51 other posts 
GET THAT FUCK OUT MY BLOGS

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 22:49 other posts 
GFFGFIUUUUUUFUCK YOU COW

By #610414 14,Apr,23 10:22
With abortion once again becoming a major political issue at the ballot box after last year’s reversal of Roe v. Wade, and a bevy of new reproductive health restrictions turning out angry voters, Republicans have struggled to address the furious backlash over their anti-abortion stance. Not only do current polls show most Americans believe abortion should be legal in most cases, but Democrats and liberals have flipped recent political races over the issue.

Hey, Repuckers, why wiggle so much? If you are so sure abortion is wrong, why don't you unanimously support a total Federal ban on abortions for any reasons? I'll tell why you won't. You talk a lot but, you know that if you do, there won't be one Repuckers elected to any office again. You don't care about women's rights or right to life. All you care is getting votes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 12:06 other posts 
I see North Carolinas Tricia cottham has flipped sides to republican saying the Democratic Party of today is just too far out of touch for her

I bet that’s a knife in your craw cat
By #610414 14,Apr,23 13:41
Easy come easy go. The ones that count are the independents and the NEW young voters. Let’s see what happens in 2024. Please believe me that I’m not predicting a Dumbocratic victory ( the dumbasses are almost as bad as you, Repukers), but, I have a feeling women’s health issues will be very important and that is something independents and young voters are very interested in.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 13:18 other posts 
That’s mainly a woman issue most men could care less hell if it were up to me you would have to be a land owner to vote at all
By #610414 15,Apr,23 14:37
Why? Are we second rate people?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 15:01 other posts 
We are to our government and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 16:27 other posts 
From the two parties, the Republicans shit on common people the most.
They only care about those 'job providers' and you are just 'serfs'.
I just heard a Republican say that his reason to be against abortion
is that it puts less people in the work force. He doesn't care
about the struggling poor people who cannot afford to feed,
clothe and educate a kid, he just wants them to breed to
provide cheap labor for him and the other elitist overlords.

So you realize that and that's your validation to vote for the worst of them?
By #610414 15,Apr,23 18:26
You are saying, "Sure you get whipped every day, but, if you know the type of whip used, you'll be better off.
HA!! Fuck that. I say, MAGA. Make Afghanistan Great Again. Send all these gun toting right-winger Trumpo lovers to fight to the death. Head rags provided free of charge.
"if it were up to me you would have to be a land owner to vote at all"
That's a very elitist thing to say. Do poor people not have rights?
What makes a land owner more worthy to vote than other people?

I could say something almost as elitist as you just did:
"Let's only allow people with at least a collage education to vote"
There is a good reason for that: stupid people make stupid choices.
Can you support your idea with a similar valid reason?
By #610414 15,Apr,23 18:27
That requires a college education. 🤣😈
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 03:39 other posts 
I didn't say I supported what I said, it was just an example.
The intent of college is to erase the stupid from students.
If it doesn't, than your education system has a problem.

However, I support the right to vote for stupid people too.

I've heard that people are demanding 'creation theory'
to be taught as an alternative for the theory of evolution.
That is a problem, because it's important to understand that
a theory is based on the total of accumulated scientific knowledge,
starting from observations and experiments and where all scientists
try to disprove the hypothesis and models of their peers.
Every student should leave school understanding this.
People who can't understand this are unable to make informed choices.

Evolution is confirmed by all the scientific knowledge available and consistent
with observations from all of biology, including genetics and other science fields,
like organic chemistry, astrology and archeology.

It is not an alternative for science to have the proposition of a creator, based on ancients texts and then try to find evidence for that creator. That's working backwards from your conclusion; it is the OPPOSITE OF SCIENCE.
All the hypothesis of 'creation science' have been invalidated. There is therefore no justification to teach that it is an alternative for the theory of evolution.
Teachers who support teaching the opposite of science as an alternative for science, are not qualified to develop the minds of children.

I don't support the right of religion to affect education.
Religious freedom means that parents have the right to pass on
all their unsubstantiated ideas to their children, including religion.
Education should only pass on substantiated ideas and be an antidote to
illogical thinking. That's a principle that was founded in your constitution.
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 10:44 other posts 
It would be good if college was about eliminating the stupid from students .... but nowadays it seems far too much about indoctrinating them with vacuous lefty bullshit like crt and similar nonsense.

It seems everyone is given a political 'education' whether they want it or not. God help any student who has the audacity to actually think .......
By #610414 17,Apr,23 11:27
That’s BS. If anything, college leaves a lot out. A political education is given to a student that will go into that type of career. I’ve known many, many college grads that can tell you everything you want to know about whatever subject you want to name. Those same “college graduates” can’t balance a checkbook, don’t know where to pay their house taxes, or tell you if New Mexico is part of the US or Mexico. You have this thing about indoctrination of lefty politics, but, the only time that may happen in a college is if there are political extra curricular activities. The trigonometry teacher teaches trig. The biology teacher teaches biology. The electronics teacher teaches electronics.
Now, because these students have actually planned their careers, they are using their “noodle” more often. Besides their career they are interested in “what type of world” they are going to use their skills. Some will lean right, some will lean left, some will want to start everything all over again. One thing for sure, the average college student goes into debt at the tune of $30K/yr or more. Trump or Biden or political parties are SECOND CONSIDERATIONS to entering the job market.
Phart, in this you are wrong.
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 11:37 other posts 
Tbh I don't have a 'thing' about lefty indoctrination, I just observe what is happening in the UK.

Instead of teaching students how to think, they teach them what to think.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 11:54
I can't agree with your assessment, but, I'm just a Yankee cousin and I may be (probably are) wrong. However, my family is mostly made up of college graduates and that is four generations. I can opine on US college educations with certainty.
Going back to your country’s educational system, there’s few other countries that can top yours. Certainly not my country. The definition of a college education can be summarized this way. It’s a place where they TEACH YOU WHAT TO THINK,,,,,,AND,,,,,,,,,,HOW TO THINK ABOUT IT. Hopefully a student will be able to do a lateral change and reason out problems other than what they went to college to learn about. IE “WHAT’
Florida is literally banning books that teach critical thinking skills and logic. That's the right-wingers who want to teach students what to think, not how to think.

So provide an example of real information that you take issue with.
And provide evidence that it's truly taught, because the right-wing media
is lying their asses of about it.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 16:38
Ananas, I’m not sure if your post is in answer to mine or JustaNormalGuy. Florida is an anomaly in the system of states in the US Union. The Southeastern part is very progressive or liberal and the people have a high regard for higher education. It’s multinational and professional. This contrasts deeply with Central and North Florida. This book banning doesn’t sit well with the people of South Florida. Surprisingly enough, most of Florida is teeming with two year colleges and many four year universities. This happened because in the late 1950s and 1960s, there was a big push to enhance the state’s educational system. Both parties pushed for this. Now, this jerk and his cronies, voted in by these low class, bigoted, undereducated Trumpian Floridians think it’s more important to worry about what’s “WOKE” or gay indoctrination than what’s really important. This state is literally sinking into the oceans. We are always one day away from a natural disaster. We depend mostly on tourism. And what do we get? A governor that picks a fight with the biggest employer in the state that brings untold amounts of revenue to the state coffers and people’s pocket. Why? He’s a product of that “northern” part of the state.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 19:19 other posts 
I think 1 thru 12 leaves out to much, not to mention college leaving out reality from their teaching.
I vaguely remember in the 8th grade we had to take 2 1/4's of home economics. We learned a little about how to clean and cook and such. I doubt they teach that anywhere in grade schools now.
We had a planetarium that we learned about the stars and such, I think the 1 at my old high school is gone now.
The greenhouse ,gone, the ag mechanics shop ,gone. Replaced with mobile classrooms . At that time,You had to use your hands to learn some things, now with the illegal immigrants, people just pay to have it done instead of learning.
Most of what I was taught in college had little to do with electronics I was there to learn about. Some of the math yes, but the public speaking and such, not much at all. Giving speech's, the only speech you give when a computer is scattered out across the bench is something that would make a sailor blush no education needed.
As for college debt,if you are smart enough for college,you should qualify for grants and scholarships. If you are facing 1000's in debt for college, you may need to reassess your career goals to something less exspensive
The whole CRT thing is an absolute intentional lie from Republicans.
Critical Race Theory is a graduate level college course largely for lawyers concerning financial issues affected by race in court. It is only for people who chose to take it.

So what is the 'similar nonsense'? Sexual education?

The Republicans meddle much more in the education system, funding their preferred candidates on school boards with millions of dollars. They want to strip science education and history that is deemed embarrassing to American exceptionalism from every school and replace it with religion, creation 'theory' and nationalism. That is really slapping away the 'audacity to actually think'.
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 12:16 other posts 
Don't really know about the US (or care that much tbh). Educational standards have fallen massively in the UK in my lifetime. I have employed and been involved in training graduates for long enough to be able to say that with absolute certainty. It is not that they are incapable, just that they have never been taught to think things through. Most have never read a book in their lives. Hire a graduate and you know you'll need 18-24 months work to get them up to speed.

What it means in effect that parents who care about their childrens education and future have to pay to send them to private schools (and its a LOT of £££'s). And a society where only the children of the rich get a good education (and thus a headstart in life) is neither a fair or good society.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 18:48 other posts 
Don’t be fooled I have my degrees I just don’t like letting people know that I’m an egghead like you and candy
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 04:13 other posts 
Is an 'egghead' someone who wants to never stop learning?
Guilty as charged.

Or is an 'egghead' someone who always wants to be correct?
Also guilty as charged.
I want to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,23 19:00 other posts 
What is frustrating is people that do NOTHING to contribute to society, have equal say as those that give their all. makes no sense if you step back and look at it.
At least a land owner has a stake in things, he has a investment, a bum that stays under a bridge, of course he is jealous of the land owner and will vote against them,and vote for the 1 that keeps the bridge over his head
By #610414 15,Apr,23 20:10
People that do nothing. They are human beings. Why do they have to contribute anything? And how many homeless people do you know that vote?
You think wealth is the same as contributing to society.
There are lots of wealthy people who contribute NOTHING
and lots of poor people who contribute A LOT.

Having a stake in 'things' doesn't mean having a stake in society.
The stake of the rich can be totally selfish and damaging to society.
Actually, it most often is. Because it is impossible to become that rich,
without being selfish or at least society rewarding selfishness.

A bum under a bridge is useless to society. But society has also been useless to every bum under a bridge. It is society's failing to prevent poverty like that.
Why is a rich kid allowed to be absolutely useless in luxury and why is a
useless bum not allowed some minimum living standards?
Are the sins of people absolved by the work of their parents?

You are always pointing to the least powerful people who failed themselves,
never to the most powerful people who failed society or society that failed
to protect the least powerful people against them.

Your worldview is not something that you adopted by yourself, out of your own experience. This is a worldview that is imposed upon you by the powerful, wealthy people, that benefit from as many people as possible having that worldview.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 09:52 other posts 
A bum under a bridge, how did they get there? Drugs?
Most likely self inflicted issues,nothing to do with societys input or take.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 11:31
Still, that is his choice, or was before he got hooked. You have no right to deny these people the right to vote because you disapprove of their life style.
That's still blaming the people who do drugs.

Drugs are the symptom, not the cause. The cause is despair over their lack of chances. Whatever they do, they at best can become just another cog in the machine in at best mediocrity. When you sell a dream that everything is possible from childhood and then they fall into the harsh reality of servitude that you call a capitalist economy, some people rather anesthetize that reality than face it.
The kids of wealthy people often go into drugs just as hard, because their life doesn't have purpose either. They are not as smart, already have everything, so what's the use. However, they have the luxury of being useless cokeheads, because they have a security blanket; their parents' money. They just get sent from one expensive private addiction clinic to another, until they grow tired of it.

Do you ever really talk to people, without seeking to get your biases confirmed?
I have lived in a poor neighborhood for 7 years. I didn't have most of my political views yet, it has shaped them. The friends we had were all struggling hard to 'pull themselves up by their bootstraps'. None of them failed because of drugs. They all just had a troubling childhood, a poor education, had some gifts or skills, but not the skills to make use of them. They were not feeling sorry for themselves either, but they did understand that they had disadvantages in life. I understood fully that it also was their own inability to escape their past, but they were never taught how to do that. There really is such a thing as 'class' and escaping it is not assisted by the system. Even education doesn't provide what is needed. I think it is designed that way. I tried to help some of them too, but it was pretty hopeless.
I left that environment and only kept one friend that was worth the effort. He has a lot of perseverance and he has escaped poverty. He has a lovely wife now and they are working on their future. But they are not yet in a situation where they can afford to have children, which they really want. Their income doesn't pay enough and childcare is expensive. Do you understand how many people are in similar situations?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 13:52 other posts 
How much more of a chance does a person need than to be born in what was a free country?
Free 1 thru 12 education?
The people CHOOSE to drop out of school,which should be illegal.
The People CHOOSE to take drugs the first time, should be able to see what it has done to others and know better.
By #610414 17,Apr,23 14:56
You are right. Let's give them tea with water heater in a microwave. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,23 19:09 other posts 
I can't find it anywhere here on the net to copy but I have his biography here in hard back and I remember very well reading that his parents came here, his dad only had a few bucks to his name,he bought some hotdogs and stuff and started selling hotdogs to get by, look where his son made it to.

Your past is NOT a anchor, unless you allow it to be.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   ...#769

Show It Off