on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gun **** in America

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #495558 [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 18:01
First of all, I love guns. I own several and love to go shooting. For me, gun control is a nice tight pattern on the target. Or, my right index finger. I have always respected guns and never in a million years thought of turning one on an unarmed civilian population. I think that is the very definition of cowardice.

I am however interested in hearing everyone's opinion on the matter. Specifically, as it pertains to these mass shootings that keep happening. I don't see gun control or background checks stopping these from happening. It may help to some degree but that is not the end all solve.

In my opinion, and this is not meant to make light of the situation at all, is we have a country full of pussies. To make that sound more professional, I think this country is full of entitled people who think they deserve everything and don't want to work for anything. It is full of politically correct bullshit and kids who don't get graded in school and everyone gets a trophy. Well, that is not how the real world works. We all know this to be true, good bad or indifferent. It just isn't real.

These kids attend college etc and live in this bubble. When they enter the real world the smallest of offenses or setbacks sends them off on a rampage. We have failed to set boundaries and realistic expectations.

Again, just my opinion. You can post anything you want here.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #495558 16,Oct,15 20:57
So after all that has happened.. would YOU go buy a gun at this point????
By #444412 21,Oct,15 01:20
Not a hand gun or an assault weapon. Obviously. But a rifle definitely, I could use a better muzzleloader.
By #495558 21,Oct,15 07:52
Muzzleloader Happiness is fire superiority
By #444412 25,Oct,15 19:09
A bullet to the chest is a bullet to the chest... The desire to have a more "powerful" firearm just shows -either- your inability to be successful with a less "powerful" firearm. Or your need to compensate for being less of a man.
By #495558 26,Oct,15 20:16
Attacking my manhood is a bit of a stretch... but hey that's your opinion

And it DOES matter for the military. Always has...
By #444412 26,Oct,15 21:48
How is that even permissible in your mind... You're neither outfitting a military nor are you using your personal firearms in a war zone.
By #420420 26,Oct,15 00:27
I REALLY **** how so many people foolishly, unknowingly call semi-automatic weapons "Assault Rifles"!! THEY ARE NOT!!!
An 'Assault Rifle' is a select-fire weapon, capable of fully automatic fire!! THESE HAVE BEEN ****, for Civilian ownership, since 1934, with VERY few exceptions!! Don't believe the 'hype' and perpetuate the 'myth' that the weapons are the problem!! It is the CRAZY FCKS, that use these, to kill, that is the problem!!
By #444412 26,Oct,15 21:28
Um, what the fuck are you telling us what an "assault rifle" is? You'd have to be surrounded by a bunch of like minded assholes to use a term like that.
Here in the real world we say assault weapon. This refers to a firearm that is either semi-automatic or fully-automatic. And means absolutely nothing else. And you'd have to be awfully confused to use any other terms.

And I agree, guns aren't the problem the people your country creates are the problem. And that's why the United States needs heavy gun restrictions to keep those problematic people from acquiring firearms, and so l-a-w e-n-f-o-r-c-e-m-e-n-t can halt the trafficking of i-l-l-e-g-a-l firearms.
By #420420 09,Nov,15 23:55
Sinjid306, Please, do not misunderstand my post. "Assault Weapons" is the first thing that the media post, to rally the hype, and scare people, confusing them!!
You are incorrect, grouping the full-auto, MILITARY WEAPONS, with the semi-auto, CIVILIAN versions!!
"Assault Weapons" are MILITARY, and **** for civilians in the US, except under special licenses!! DO NOT PERPETUATE THE HYPE that 'Semi-automatics' are the same in ANY WAY, to 'ASSAULT WEAPONS!!'
Just because the weapon is Black, or has a magazine, does not make it an 'ASSAULT WEAPON!!'
Restricting law-abiding citizens from LEGALLY owning weapons, to defend themselves does nothing to stop crime!! I almost ALL of the jurisdictions that allow concealed weapon carry, buy licensed, trained citizens, violent crime has dropped!! It is only in the most RESTRICTIVE places, that violent crime escalates, because the law-abiding citizen has no means to defend or deter the criminals, that DON'T OBEY THE LAWS, and get guns, illegally, and commit crimes!!
Heavy gun restrictions, like in Germany, when the Nazis took the guns from the Jews? Or In Poland, in Cambodia, in China?
It is CRAZY FCKS and Criminals that make crime, murder, etc!! It is armed citizens, defending themselves, and keeping the Crazies and Criminals from having them, that is the answer!
By #444412 10,Nov,15 23:39
Well you've convinced me. The firearms aren't necessarily the problem. People like yourself plus guns are the problem. You've bought so heavily into what Fox News, Info Wars, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh,and all the tea baggers are selling you. That you actually believe that the "bad guys" are coming for you. They're coming to break down your doors and ra pe your family and eat your dog and take your 52" TV. You've flown so far away from reality that you now actually believe that a gun can be used to defend yourself. That arming yourself to the teeth is acceptable when you could be devoting yourself to making your country a better place for everybody, instead of just yourself. It's irresponsible gun owners like you that make people afraid of firearms. That halt the effort of responsible gun users to educate the public on what a gun is used for. But when you talk about firearms the way you do, all people that aren't involved with guns think is that guns are for murder, for killing humans. You make life hard for people like me that actually use guns. You buy a gun that you'll never use for it's actual purpose, a gun that will fire more rounds in a minute then will ever be necessary, and you go to the range and you shoot targets for an hour then you go home. Then you jerk your little dick off in front of a mirror all the while telling yourself, "I'm a man". When in reality your just a scared, paranoid little prick that's wasting every bodies time. That's holding back his entire country. You're the reason no other developed nations don't respect american citizens. You're the reason your nation is failing.
By #495558 11,Nov,15 14:26
What is the GNP of Canada ???
By #444412 12,Nov,15 00:56
To boil down a nations success or failure to gnp shows that you don't posses the faculties for talking economics.
By #495558 13,Nov,15 16:38
Now you attack my faculties and my manhood?

And BTW--- those same people and countries that don't respect America you say... Those would be the same ones with their hands out begging for $$ and going at great lengths to live here....
By #444412 13,Nov,15 18:38
I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just making light of your attributes, if you think those attributes are undesirable that's your problem.

And your last statement is contrary to the facts. When I say "developed nation" I mean those nations that have a living standard equal to or better then that of the United States. I mean: Canada, The United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Scandinavian countries, Baltic countries, France, Spain, Japan, etc. None of these developed nations turn to the United States for monetary aide, their economies are sustainable as is. In fact when you correct for magnitude there are a handful of these economies that preform far more effectively then the US. I mean really you guys haven't run a budget surplus since Bill Clinton was in office, and Barrack Obama has had to use both his terms correcting the shit storm Bush produced. I said it before, Reaching, you aren't equipped to discuss economics.
And to say something like these people wish to live in your country, is nothing less then to spit in their faces. No established person in any of the worlds developed nations would even bother to entertain the idea of moving their life to the United States. You're just baring that classic American trait of unfounded pride again. Baring it for all the world to scoff at.
It seems you've confused those countries that have less then you with those countries that have more then you. This failed bolstering doesn't speak well of your understanding of the realities of the world.

Now here it comes Reaching, the real insult... You don't know what the fuck your talking about. And it shows. It reflects poorly on you.
By #420420 11,Nov,15 22:49
Reductio ad absurdum. Yeah Latin. You take so many 'liberties' with what I said that you turn it around, and put words in my mouth like the bigots that you mention. You don't know me, and the sht you said in response is not at all what I believe or live. I NEVER said anything about most of the BS that you replied to, trying to group me with others that believe far more radical things than I.
The First Amendment gives you the right to say what you think, but then there is slander, and liable, and going too far, which I think you did.
I can agree, to disagree with you, honorably, as gentlemen in a civilized way, but most of what you replied is unfounded and your perception, reading TOO MUCH into what I posted.
By #444412 12,Nov,15 01:29
I am sorry if that truly doesn't apply to you but you've yet to denounce your country's bigots. Yes, I believe I took more liberty in that statement then I think I've ever taken in any argument I've ever had. And that liberty came spewing out of me like a McDonalds cheese burger after a Friday night bender!

But you can imagine my frustration when I have to sit around and watch the bass ackwards approach to firearms that your country's partisan system takes. I live in a country where more people per capita use guns as tools and for recreation then our southern counterparts. But we recognize that something that shoots projectiles isnt useful for defence. We don't try to carry them with our selves everywhere we go because we understand the dangers of firearms. We don't walk down the street just to incite fear in the public, because we now that places an unnecessary burden on the local police department. Instead gun clubs here do public outreach to make the public more educated and less afraid. And they understand that telling someone they need a gun to protect themselves is just a way to incite fear.

My anger may have unrightfully been directed at you. But I am only privy to what you have said to me. And what you've disclosed so far drops you into the camp I described. But in consideration for you, imagine I directed my argument at the abhorrent people that steep themselves in the culture surrounding guns in your country. And formulate a counter argument from that since you have yet to do so.
By #420420 13,Nov,15 00:21
Can we start over? You have some beliefs that I can respect, and I know that you have reasons to believe these, and I DON'T HAVE ANY DESIRE TO CHANGE YOU, OR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!!
Can we 'Meet in Geneva' and discuss, rationally, without bias, and stereotypes, judgments, but talk, as Honorable men, that disagree?
I don't need to change you, and you have every right to your belief, but I can't know what you know, and think, and feel, unless we talk, rationally, without judging, just open-minded.
I don't think either of us is 'Right' or 'Wrong' and there are Cultural issues, Historical issues, and so on.
I think that you are probably from another country, than the US, based on some things you said.
I like meeting, and 'talking' to others, from other nations, so I can better understand how they see the US, and our leaders, whether all of us support their ideals, or not!!
I would be willing to continue this, openly, here, but if you prefer, you can message me, privately.
A table, in Geneva, Switzerland, calling a 'Truce'? I hear they have great Chocolates!!
By #444412 13,Nov,15 16:52
Alright, I agree this could be done in a more civilized fashion. But I do not wish for an armistice, after all this is a "gun fight." I'd like to continue the discussion here in the light of day. Though, reaching might be our only spectator, and I'm certain most of this has already flown over his head.
Some ground rules: 1. No, caps lock 2. An acceptable use of grammar and punctuation. So that no one is misunderstood. 3. No, mindless appeals to rhetoric, to either left or right wing sympathy's. 4. Provide references when possible or when asked.
Feel free to object to any of these rules and to put forth your own.
Also a helpful tip from one site user to another if you click on a persons user name, it will take you to there page, at the top of the page you'll see details on that person (age, sexuality, gender, where they claim to live, etc). And of course you'll see that I'm your neighbour to the North.
By #420420 13,Nov,15 22:46
I agree to all of your terms, and they are honorable, but what is the point of the debate?
You believe what you do, and I choose a contrary opinion.
I don't need to debate, or try to 'change' your perspective! You have every right to what you believe, and in America, every right to say it!! I like that!
I don't agree, but we are not going to change each other's position, and I don't expect you to change, so what is left to discuss?
I think that it is important, with the example of our interchange, that people understand that it is OK to think differently, but be respectful of other's beliefs, accepting their right to believe what they do, even though we don't agree.
Nobody should be afraid to say what they think, out of fear of being opposed!
The Great Founders of the United States argued, and debated, and had opposing ideals, but somehow, they made our Great Nation, where all have the RIGHT to be heard, and say what they believe!
I think that is a good thing. . .
By #444412 14,Nov,15 00:16
I agree we've strayed off the topic of firearms. I'm sure we'll pick the debate back up once some white **** shoots up another school (excuse my bleak way of speaking). But please allow me an audience with you for a little while longer.
I would interject that the those ideas were more Voltaire's nom de guerre then they were the slogan of your countries founders. I'm not attempting to criticize your countries founding fathers, after all they did lay the ground work for one of the most powerful countries in the world. I'm simply trying to impart that they stood atop the shoulders of giants.
As for our exchange. In my experience it is necessary to respect the person that sits across from me. Because empathy demands it of me, I recognize that no matter how our ideals clash, we each know what it is to be human, we share that. But a persons opinions and ideas are something I will not respect, those things in their nature do not garner respect. Ideas stand and fall by there own merits. I will always respect peoples rights to have beliefs and act upon ideals. But if I don't see those ideals as something that does good, or if I see those beliefs as the reason people do bad. And if those ideas can't be presented in a way that will persuade my mind. I will take every opportunity to tear those ideals down and watch them be trampled under the foot of progress. That being said I don't pretend to know right from wrong all the time.
As you said nobody should be afraid to speak their mind, however if somebody is prepared to make claims, if they want to spew mindless rhetoric, shouldn't they be expected to back up their shit?
By #420420 14,Nov,15 22:16
In short, some of your points are valid, others just interpretations of biased facts.
Should someone shoot up another school, in the US, it will be because it is a GUN FREE ZONE, and they have no expectation of opposition, pressing their BAT-SHT CRAZY AGENDA!!
You cannot stop 'CRAZY', and there are plenty, around!!
The VAST MAJOPRITY, of major shootings in the US were by people that were deranged, mentally ill, or just psychopathic! The majority stole the weapons they used, or acquired them illegally!
There are an estimated 320 million weapons in the US, and the VAST MAJORITY, NEVER, EVER harm people!!!
Crazy people are the problem, and them getting guns, illegally is the problem!
FOR FCK'S SAKE, why are we debating this on a site dedicated to dicks and sex???
Maybe both of us are part of he problem, here!!
I concede, and you 'win'. I don't need to explain, or defend anything. You believe what you do, and I DON'T NEED TO, OR WANT TO CHANGE YOU!!
Go in peace. . .
By #444412 15,Nov,15 02:38
You might be ready to give up, but I'm not. People are dying unnecessarily and I'm not okay with that. I know that through educating people that are swayed by anecdotes, I can move that needle. I can rally people to my side and create actual change, that can help reduce those deaths. So here it is the full counter to your opinion, references and all.
It seems you've given up on that no caps lock rule. But um... There's no such thing as "biased facts." It's a complete lack of bias that makes facts, just that facts. So I suppose you meant that I carry biases like anybody else. And I'd agree, but most of my opinions are informed by evidence.

Gun-free zones, I'll be honest. It's just the newest mythic buzz word the pro-gun lobby has decided to rally behind. I believe this one started after Aurora. Ironically enough the FBI claimed the Aurora shooters planning had a lot to do with where he should park and absolutely nothing to do with the idea of meeting resistance. The evidence that more firearms means less crime just doesn't exist. And the fake evidence that that's the case has come nearly entirely from one man, John Lott. Take John Lott's book for example, nearly nothing in "More Guns, Less Crime" is correct. He purposely misinterpreted all the data he had in order to make the study look like it favored the position of his funders. The NRA. Lott was then disgraced by many, many statisticians and mathematicians that were far more qualified then him. They then exposed how he purposely misinterpreted the data.
To go even further, in Oregon, there were three men in the same complex as the killer. All three choose not to intervene. They decided that the minute the swat team stormed in anybody they saw holding a firearm was a goner.
only registered users can see external links

I don't know the statistics for mental illness and mass shootings in your country, it would be great if you could provide articles or studies regarding that. But I do know that your country has been constantly lacking in funding for mental health programs. Even though every time a shooting happens, your republicans roll out the, "guns aren't the problem, mentally ill people are the problem," shtick. They then turn their backs and do exactly fucking nothing. They control congress but can't be bothered to bolster the meager mental healthcare system in your country.

No, these people do not acquire most of their guns illegally or by stealing. It's incredibly easy to buy firearms in the United States. Even if you have a criminal record. Because the background checks that are in place are often just pushed through without proper information because the FBI has trouble getting their hands on police reports, given the current channels available to them.

I cannot respect what you believe, and it's not just because you're wrong. It's because what you've told me you believe, is damaging to your country. What you believe allows these horrible mass shootings to happen again and again, without anybody doing a thing to stop it. I don't really give a damn where we talk about it. Because I'll take what I can get. If I can change one mind by being a Keyboard Hero, fine. I'll make an ass of myself if that's what it takes.
By #658441 07,May,22 05:35
Exactly! Government law enforcement agencies can solve the gun trafficking problem just like they solved the drug trafficking problem! Thanks to Nixon and his War on Drugs, all recreational street drugs have been eliminated and addicts will have no choice but to get clean! God bless the great Dick Nixon for solving America’s drug trafficking problem via competent government agencies! Prohibition laws work really well in America!

Really dude? Really? “Law enforcement can halt the trafficking of illegal firearms.” Please tell me that you’re being sarcastic. If so then my bad for not finding and reading your earlier post where you made it clear that government intervention is NEVER the solution to ANY problem… EVER! I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

By #444412 01,Oct,15 19:07
So why wouldn't restrictions on gun ownership work for the United States if it works in other countries?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 19:31 other posts 
By #495558 01,Oct,15 22:40
2nd Amendment in the US is pretty compelling and ANY amendment is tough to change.

Even if we did change the 2nd, it opens up a slippery slope for everything.
By #444412 02,Oct,15 22:11
I've been thinking about that lately. I mean no offence, but your political system in the united states seems rather stymied. And there's that talk of your republican party shutting down the government. I'm sure that wouldn't poll in their favour. And abortion isn't really an issue in other developed nations. And I'm amazed that religion is allowed to permeate your political system the way it does, it seems the people in your government that are religious want to create such draconian laws.

Also this as an honest question, being that I have no formal education on the history of the United States, other then on your civil war and the war of 1812. Doesn't your 2nd Amendment imply that you shouldn't have a military or instead should have a skeleton military that should be supplemented by the public only when your nation is under attack?
By #658441 07,May,22 05:23
Hypothetically speaking, let’s say the second amendment was repealed and all guns became federally outlawed. How do you intend to collect over 400 million guns already in circulation? Have armed cops search houses to house like what we saw in Boston after the bombing of the marathon? How long will that take to search 300 million people? Even if all guns were collected, how will you stop the black market? I don’t know about other countries but the USA has well proven that prohibition laws never work. Look at as*hole Nixon and his stupid War on Drugs. Americas has been fighting the WOD for nearly as long as I’ve been alive. How’s that working out for the federal government? How is the classification schedule that the DEA controls working out for the fed? Speaking of the DEA, I just read a statistic where their seizures of “illegal street drugs” was less than one percent. Why such a pitiful result, especially after increased incarcerations, increased sentencing for offenders, more local police, more customs searches, more dogs to abuse via chemical dependency of the dope they are forced to sniff, more drug testing of the peasants in society (not the aristocratic and definitely not the political leadership), and more “stop and searches” of motorists (fuck the 4th amendment). All that shit for less than one percent? What’s the governments solution to this problem? The same old shit, “We need more of your money to get this job done America!” As sad as that is, what’s even more sad is that there are Americans who actually believe that horseshit! Do you really think that giving the DEA, what’s got to be the biggest loser in law enforcement, more money will solve their problem of trying to control their “controlled substances?” Look at the devastation of the WOD. Columbia was destroyed. Mexico has been destroyed. Now most of the USA is being destroyed. Why? Hasn’t the WOD been proven to be “a colossal failure” as Barack Obama said it but did nothing about it? Apparently this generation of leadership lacks the same courage that previous generations showed when they ratified the 21 amendment to repeal the prohibition of alcohol. They were too chicken sh*t to include drugs like heroin but they definitely aren’t the cowards we see today. So why does America still destroy lives and waste money on fighting this war that is kicking their ass so badly? Why? I guess all the politicians love and respect America’s most disgraceful President who is still the only one to resign the office of the presidency. A fucking hypocritical slush drunk who started this stupid ass war for the reason to persecute marijuana smokers. Why marijuana smokers? Nixon saw them all as hippies who vote Democrat. That’s it. That’s the only reason. That’s why marijuana is still class 1 on DEA’s so called controlled substance list. Fentanyl is schedule 2 but Mary Jane is schedule 1. Well now doesn’t that have bullshit politics written all over it! Now keep my drug rant in mind as we switch back to guns. Like I said, this country is saturated with guns. House to house gun searches won’t work because their isn’t enough cops to get the searches and seizures completed in a reasonable period of time. Think about smoking pot. It must constantly be replenished. Once it’s burned, it’s done. Once heroin is injected, it’s done. Once meth and cocaine are snorted, it’s done. All those drugs must be continually replenished. When you fire a gun, it it done? No! If you have a revolver, you stop have five remaining shots. Are revolvers done after your shoot six shots? No! Simply reload it and it’s ready to go. How about bullets? Are you done when you run out of bullets? Nope. Other countries will mass produce ammunition and then smuggle it into this country for black market sales. So please, do us a favor and oppose all bills this complete fuck up called the American government wants as law. They’re fuck ups, every one of them. I despise my government and I have no clue why anybody would love or respect any of them. All governments are evil, not just the US. A “necessary evil?” How stupid is that saying? I don’t even own a gun but I would never oppress anyone else’s right to own one.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,May,22 14:30 other posts 
A cop who killed a 12 year old boy is going to jail.
Here's the thing. The boy didn't have a gun. If he had one, he would have used it and probably kill the cop. The boy's parents are irresponsible for not having taught their son to carry a gun at all times. A gun could have saved his life. Pity.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Here's a good site only registered users can see external links that proves that guns save lives.
Why don't people read it?
It's plain English.
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,22 21:12 other posts 
He had a gun! Fired it And tossed it,
A Taurus 9 mm pistol was recovered about 40 feet from Siderio's body, Krasner said.
So he had threatened the cops prior to the chase.
BUT the direction of the boys body,would indicate he was not a threat to the officer at the moment of the 3rd shot,so yea, this cop shit his bed.
BUT on the other hand,had the teen could have waited until the cop came close and turned around with yet another gun,you know they make some that are small and can be carried in a pocket.
Still this is a bad case here of a cop going to far.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 10:50 other posts 
I have friends who live in Arizona. They have lots of guns but the state makes it difficult for them to acquire new ones because they need to obtain new license.  If they lived in Texas,  they wouldn't need anything at all.

Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law.

That's great.  The first totally free place in the US.

By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:31
Doesn’t he look like a REAL MAN? Look at him. He carries a GUN like The Ringo Kid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 10:16 other posts 
I'm sure he's a real man who goes around proudly talking
about his masculinity while, in the evening, he secretly
sucks dick and gets fucked in the ass.
The gun serves as evidence of how manly he is.
It helps him postpone revealing his gay nature because,
in his and his buddies' mind this is a sin that goes
against the bible that he carries in his pocket.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 10:17
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 10:23 other posts 
It would have been simpler to say, "hey, I'm gay",
or, "I love both pussy and dick", and forget about
the gun. He'd even save money this way.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 17:55 other posts 
No,the real pussies have the latest cell phone and are on it making video's of people getting hurt by criminals.
Or they scream "help". That fellow ,whatever his bedroom activity's entail, is prepared to draw and fire if threatened or sees another person being threatened. You just have never been in a situation where it was necessary to be armed or have someone around that was.
More than likely Leo,I hate to say it but you are more apt to be the victim in a situation more so than the survivor based on the ideas you have in regards to protecting yourself..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 20:12 other posts 
You shouldn't have to say or hate to say because you're American. It's you who lives in a dangerous violent country, not me. We don't need guns here. You do. You live under the threat of nutters and you, e.g. my friends from Arizona, are scared. I'd be too if I lived there. I count my blessings I don't live in such a jungle. Take care of yourself mate and dont worry about others.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 20:58 other posts 
I know where phart is coming from, but couldn't have picked a better word leo. It is a jungle here, especially where I am.

And if he does suck cock, what's wrong with that?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:39 other posts 
Yep, jungle is a good word to describe the big city's and the back streets in them. I stay away from that as much as possible. A friend of mine that has concealed carry even avoids some areas ,he says, "I don't have enough ammo to go there".
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 16:35 other posts 
your friend is smart Imagine living in one of these shithole cities. You don't know the half of it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 09:52 other posts 
No problem at all if he sucks dick!
I was only replying to Twowarmtts3!'s comment that he's a "real man", imterpreting it in the traditional sense.

By the way, I KNOW it's a real jungle there, I've been taking about it. I have friends all over the US. Many of them wouldn't even dream of having a gun 10 years ago. But they've convinced me how unsafe the feel now. My Arizona friend are really scared actually. That's why I keep saying that if I lived threre I'd probably be forced to have a gun. I have a journalist friend who went to Afghanistan and Iraq for a newspaper. He did have a gun. Likewise, I wouldn't even dream of living i a "jungle" without a gun. I just still can't believe that someone would have to carry his/her gun in the Capitol. But I'm still trying to comprehend how unsafe and violent some areas in the US can be these days. This is SAD. The leader of the free world is being destroyed from inside and it seems that a peaceful society isn't possible any longer. It's sad because it affects the whole world too.

I personally am glad I don't live in such a jungle. However, I do understand your concerns Sherryann and wish you could escape and live here,or somewhere equivalent too. Therr are still safe places in the world.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 19:41 other posts 
Hi leo & thanks. I do wish I could live there or anywhere but here.
Sorry but I don't recall the topic of the real man & sucking cock, but I was talking in general, not accusing you of not liking cocksuckers.
No one in the Capitol used their gun except for a black Capitol police officer who killed a white unarmed woman. I am still trying to comprehend why that is memory holed.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 19:53 other posts 
No, I understand. Actually, I believe each human should have their own sexuality. But they shouldn't pretend to be different from what they are. I don't like liars.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
Maybe I should come steal you and bring you elsewhere where worries don't exist.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 20:03 other posts 
Well from what you told ne about your garden, it sounds lovely!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 20:05 other posts 
Yes, that's true. But I only speak about the real beautiful things I'm live to people I like, by PM, not in public.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 20:11 other posts 
Oh ok.

By #592419 14,Jul,21 01:28
Gas is expensive and the Left won’t stand for the anthem.
Joe Biden’s America.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:37
You left out some facts, didn’t you? Not all of the left will not stand for the anthem. Only those that feel their section of society is being screwed. Also, the price of gas is just that, the price of gas. And tell me this:
The price of gas is expensive and a whole bunch of people invaded the US Capitol building on January 6, 2020. It wasn’t even Joe Biden’s America.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 10:29
small bits and pieces... And you stupid cunt.. HOw can this be a riot if the police let them in? You had 2 groups. One was the one's that were let in so why climb and break windows and smash things? The other group was indeed infact antifa that is BLM. You are a stupid fuck..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 11:12 other posts 
There is absolutely no proof Antifa (Anti-fascism movement) was there.
Explain why Antifa would try to stop the election process for their preferred President and risk getting a fascist like Trump again?

Trump supporters went to the Capitol to force Mike Pence to overturn the election.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:12
There is proof, its not our fault you're too stupid to see it, or ignorant.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 17:19
SrCums but it is your fault. You are too stupid to explain with facts. You shoot from your ass but never show any proof .
By #623135 23,Jul,21 18:02
No, no proof. Just continued TV coverage and follow up. But, who believes their eyes
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:40 other posts 
There is also no proof that antifa and BLM were not there.
Those 2 groups are not trying to do anything. Like stop a president from being elected or stop violence. They want to create mayhem and disruption. .Nothing else. They want chaos.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 08:22 other posts 
When no Antifa or BLM members were arrested, than there is no proof that they were there. Since we do not know everybody who was there, we cannot prove that Antifa or BLM members were there, that is correct.

However, the claim was that the violence was committed by Antifa or BLM members and the Trump supporters were peaceful. That we can check, because many violent protesters were arrested. They have checked the social media activity of those suspects and it shows them as active Trump supporters and radicalizing over time.
If they were Antifa or BLM members their social media would show completely different ideologies. They could still radicalize, off course, but about completely different subjects.

Why do you always paint your opposition as having the only goal of creating mayhem and disruption? Even if they are disruptive, at least understand it is the method not the goal. Do I claim that Trump supporters only went to the Capital to destroy, fight and kill? I understand they were angry about a fraudulent election. If I believed that happened and the opposition got away with it, I would also be very angry and probably did the same. It would have been the biggest crime in your Democracy.

That doesn't mean it's true or people who believe it are right to believe it.
There we 80 lawsuits about the claims of fraud and all (but one irrelevant one)
had lost or not even deemed worthy of the court's time (moot). The 'evidence' that was presented was ridiculous (my opinion) and the 'real proof' was never presented. Claiming you have 'real proof' is not really proving anything. If there was 'real proof', the whole world would have known about it.

SrCums says there is proof without showing any or he says he doesn't need proof and others are idiots to believe there was no fraud. That's an opinion, but I don't think it's a good one. I think opinions should be based in facts and logic.

You could change my mind with actual proof, immediately. But do understand what 'proof' means. That 'evidence' obviously did not convince the (Trump appointed) judges, so it wouldn't convince me.
If there was new evidence that actually proved the election was fraudulent and Trump would have won, that still would not overturn the election. It would start new lawsuits, send the people guilty of fraud to prison (probably for ever) and I think the supreme court would need to decide whether the election was invalid and a new election should be held.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claims Trump will be reinstated on August 13th. That's not enough time to present your perfect proof, win the court cases, hold a new election and get Trump back into office. That is only possible with a coup d'état.
Remember that it is the responsibility of the military to fight-off coups.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 13:26 other posts 
I support Trump.And I support the America first agenda. BUT even I have enough fucking sense to know that a former President can just be reinstated 7 or 8 months after he left.That dog won't hunt. Those pushing that shit need to back up,rethink and work towards a successful 2022 election to regain the house and senate.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 11:54
SrCums
HAHAHA. OK. If that’s what you want us to believe, so be it. Don’t forget to testify in front of Congress. I’m sure they would like to know that.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:11
you're so fucking dumb I can't believe it. What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? You will have continuous trashing on your page with shitpiles and nasty gifts and you were voted the worst member in the history of this site.. Why do you even waste your time as well as ours?
By #623135 22,Jul,21 16:49
1st question; nothing wrong with me. I like to fight and be obnoxious to assholes.
You think I really care what you do to my Twowarmtts3! page? That is my fighting page. The other page Twowarmtts3 stays clean. It’s the one I chat with the good people and you can’t get in. It belongs to Charlie and he lets me use it. So, knock yourself out. Waste your points on my gift banner. Sooner or later they disappear.
2nd question, what makes you think I’m wasting my time? You assume too much
By #592419 22,Jul,21 16:54
How old are you, 69?.. You tell me you haven't wasted time? What happened to the other 69 years?
By #623135 22,Jul,21 17:10
Graduated with a Bachelors in Business Admin. Have my nurse’s certificate. Got married. Until before COVID I was assistant supervisor of the er/accounts receivables for 3 hospitals (not at the same time) I Have 3 grown children and 7 grandchildren. I’ve been married for 49 yrs. I own my home outright.What have you done with your life?
By #592419 22,Jul,21 17:36
no way.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 17:39
I can't believe I'm even fucking talking to you.. A jew hater ... Like WTF am I doing? Plus you've got the I.Q. that makes an idiot act like Einstein..
You will never eventually clean up all the shit on your page because the entire site is chipping in. Soon or later like quicksand you will be over your head in shit.. Fucking unbelievable..
By #623135 22,Jul,21 17:58
But you are because you are too obtuse to understand that I won’t quit
By #592419 22,Jul,21 18:30
quit what? In being stupid? You are more stupid than anyone can imagine.. What are you quitting from? You haven't even started yet.
By #623135 22,Jul,21 20:04
Repetición. That will make an argument. Sos un boludo, hijo de puta, y un judio pendejo susio
By #592419 22,Jul,21 21:42
repition from asking the same questions. How can you quit something where the only thing you've proven is being stupid? You will do anything and look for any avenue to show you are right and won't be pushed around.. BUT I'm not sure whether to call you a good liar or a bad liar. You can't be right if you aren't so the only thing you have left is political correctness. You can fool other stupid people but you can't fool me.. I'll say it again,, shut your fucking stupid mouth.. If I ban you then you'll make up some other stupid name and its back to the same stupidity.. You're stupid not because you don't quit but fail to see your humility and just end up making yourself look even more stupid.. You can't even get the hint that you are doing this to yourself..You're a total liar with everything, a total fuckup in life and I have no respect for you at all.. If you have something to say do it without me. That's what's forums are for if you haven't figured it out already..
By #623135 22,Jul,21 22:20
So you say but you never offer any proof. Not that it matters.
BTW, you just called yourself stupid.
Who gives a flying fuck if you decide to ban me? First I can read all your posts. Second, no loss
By #592419 22,Jul,21 22:42
I don't need proof. You're a donkey with blindfolds on and I don't need to prove anything to you.. Not anymore because I know how stupid you are....And when I get more points I'm going to put more shit piles on your page..
By #623135 23,Jul,21 05:06
As I said, no proof, no problem. I remember Other members saying the same to you. You are fixated on me but other members read these posts. No proof means either made up or a lie.
There’s only 7 spaces to put a shit pile on my page and like I’ve said, who cares.
By #592419 23,Jul,21 09:40
Not at all. I don't need to prove my correctness since they already know its right.
By #623135 23,Jul,21 12:29
Baby, didn’t you get the message? According to Dgraff and Bella! only Phart argues with me. Run to Bella! And ask for forgiveness.
By #592419 23,Jul,21 12:50
Don't call me baby. I'm far from that. You are something else. I don't care if nobody agrees. Since you started the only thing you stress on in left wing political correctness. Its Political vs. Moral Correctness. My choice is choice B. Everything thing Trump did was based on constitutional law here and on ethics and moral codes. You can spin this all you want but it will always bring you to starting point 0..

You can't win with lies and spin. You will never ever show any sound statement as long as you stick with plan A
By #623135 23,Jul,21 12:58
All right, Old Fart, whatever. I have a rule. Political correctness or Moral Correctness goes out the window if my heart, my personal life rudder, won’t give me the go-ahead. It may not look like it here, in the forums. Unfortunately I seldom find that my rule and the postings and posters can co-exist.
You believe what you just posted about Trump. What if I don’t agree? If you were me, would you just accept it quietly?
By #592419 23,Jul,21 15:11
If you don't agree its fine..Bragging about how much you hate jews is unacceptable. So all I can say is "Fuck You Too" You're allowed to disagree but then you resort to hate. This is not welcomed...-Here's another illogical statement. You don't strive for moral correctess but it comes from the heart.. what kind of shit is this? Like saying Trump isn't Trump.... ..That's why I will never give you credit because you have no clue on ethics, morals, doing what's right, Justice,,,, nothing.
Out of all your spits of bullshit the only thing I have seen so far is Political Correctness and hate.. You do have a heart and its here but being your own worst enemy has given you an eternity of isolation from your own stupidity..
Like I said,, stop playing the circle game with me.. Be humble and what is true. All comes down to that.. You want to hate Trump and democracy, then just say it but don't play the circle game... It wastes time and development.. Namely your development.
By #623135 23,Jul,21 17:44
I don’t think your opinion of me is accurate but, you are entitled to your views. All these “playing the circle game” “waste of time and development “
I will never give you credit because you have no clue on ethics, morals, doing what's right, Justice,,,, nothing.
Out of all your spits of bullshit the only thing I have seen so far is Political Correctness and hate.. You do have a heart and its here but being your own worst enemy has given you an eternity of isolation from your own stupidity..
This is all bs. Sop playing the circle game with you? Be humble and what is true?
Did you also want me to stay on my pijamas and cook dinner? Yeah, right.
By #592419 23,Jul,21 19:08
I guess but it would be a distinct improvement..
By #623135 23,Jul,21 20:06
This is what your next post on Bella!‘s thread:
Twowarmtts3! crapped out on me. I scared her off. She blacklisted me. Old Fart, I need a break from you I hope your “I don’t need you to agree with me, but, I will hate you for ever and accuse you of petty crap” attitude continues. Good life if I don’t reappear.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 20:04 other posts 
What is for supper? I am hungry.
By #623135 23,Jul,21 20:08
Ask SrCums

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off