Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Gun **** in America

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #495558 [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 18:01
First of all, I love guns. I own several and love to go shooting. For me, gun control is a nice tight pattern on the target. Or, my right index finger. I have always respected guns and never in a million years thought of turning one on an unarmed civilian population. I think that is the very definition of cowardice.

I am however interested in hearing everyone's opinion on the matter. Specifically, as it pertains to these mass shootings that keep happening. I don't see gun control or background checks stopping these from happening. It may help to some degree but that is not the end all solve.

In my opinion, and this is not meant to make light of the situation at all, is we have a country full of pussies. To make that sound more professional, I think this country is full of entitled people who think they deserve everything and don't want to work for anything. It is full of politically correct bullshit and kids who don't get graded in school and everyone gets a trophy. Well, that is not how the real world works. We all know this to be true, good bad or indifferent. It just isn't real.

These kids attend college etc and live in this bubble. When they enter the real world the smallest of offenses or setbacks sends them off on a rampage. We have failed to set boundaries and realistic expectations.

Again, just my opinion. You can post anything you want here.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 14:31 other posts 
Ok, let's imagine for a moment that all the guns in the world,military,civilian, and criminally possessesd guns go "POOF" like magic.
What methods of self defense would be suitable, or should I say ,politically correct, to the liberals?
Honest question that really needs to be answered in close detail. As self defense is why there have been MANY guns sold in recent troubled times to all races of people here in the US.The answer to that question will be hard to get.Because frankly alot of liberals do not think you have a right to self defense.
but there is hope

only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,21 13:02 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,21 17:55 other posts 
that chart does not help answer my question at all.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,21 18:46 other posts 
I'm not trying to answer your question. I'm only saying that I'm lucky I don't live in a dangerous society like in the US. So neither I nor anyone else I know needs guns. We're lucky that we don't have the crimes and violence you have there. I do understand though why you need guns. I feel sorry for Americans.
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,21 21:21 other posts 
how is this feeling of safety maintained? A wall,a fence,a law? what is keeping that feeling of being safe from being lost?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,21 23:21 other posts 
It's simply not a violent society like yours.
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,21 21:20 other posts 
But what keeps it from becoming 1?
I am not trying to be a smart ass, I am trying to dig into this and understand. Peace is not a natural occurrence.
Violence is not a natural occurrence.
Both require effort on someone's part.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,21 03:20 other posts 
I'm just enjoying life man.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 20:53 other posts 
Well I am glad you are sir. Lets continue to dig into this rabbit hole though,perhaps with others chiming in and see what can be determined.

By phart [Ignore] 15,May,21 21:19 other posts 
BAN THE PAN!. Frying pan that is.

Read this, now tell me again why it is ok for people that have mental issues to be running loose among us?

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,21 07:06 other posts 
This topic was started 5 years ago and I can’t remember who started it because it’s old and I’m even older

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,May,21 02:53 other posts 
First things first...Who the hell are you...???

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 17:22 other posts 
my question below has been up for 2 hours no reply.
Funny aint it,ask a real question,try to solve a REAl problem,and no takers.
Just like the ventilators found at the city dump in Florida the other day. several million dollars worth still wrapped and boxed ,dumped and distroyed because of no certain government approval.HAD the owners REALLY gave a shit about the plandemic and the victums,they woulda shipped them to a country that could use them without the red tape. But as with all liberal issues,it is not about finding and solving the REAL problem,it is about control and money.
By #485312 12,May,21 17:49
when the first man made the first sling shot, he said, 'there will be now more powerful a fighting weapon', and as time went on, man found new and more powerful weapons to fight with. from the invent of a bow and arrow, to cross bows, and canons and missiles, its been an ever constant thing with man to make the biggest gun or missile and show it off.. like tiny Kim and his mighty missile parades, made of cardboard missiles to fool the world into thinking he can hold more than a parade and have half the population wave pink flags at him while they pass????
that is a real shame theyre dumping new machines, it shows you just how crazy the place really is when that is the case.. bureaucracy is a wonderful thing when it can discriminate like that.
I dont know what the answer is for guns, as all the rules in the world want ever stop someone that wants one, getting one and using it how ever they want.. you can make tighter gun laws, but only honest people will follow them anyway, and while ever there are people with narrow minds that hate on others and cause these horrific shootings, it will only ever start a debate and nothing new will come out of it.. even here with less guns on the streets, people do still shoot each other, its just on a lesser scale, but here we have so many different cultures all vying for their 'own way' to live, now jump in cars and mow people down on streets, causing more injury and mayhem than a gun can.. like you said, it doesnt matter if you take all the guns. they will find new ways to run people over, blow them up with suicide vests, cars full of nail bombs.. or flying a plane into a building.. it think that did the biggest damage...
the real problem is hate, and some people just have more hate in them than others ... nothing you can do will take it out of them, and most of them enhance it with some drugs or brain washing to help it along, and some are just born into it.. have no choice in the life they lead... so many variants and there is no answer or debate that will ever come out with millions of people all agreeing on ONE solution? because there is no solution... everyones opinion is different and everyones opinion can change if they become a victim of gun crime, or other kind of a terrorism that this world is now in a 'pandemic' of.. so many cultures being shoved together and governments just expecting them to get on... like Ive said many times before, and not just since BLM came up, america cant even sort out their love/hate relationship with black and white, same as any other country that had slaves, or took over a country with a different 'species' of human on it.. we've always hated difference and trying to grind it into people isnt working, so now theyre trying to inter breed us into submission... like breeding 'mongrel' humans to save the world... governments have been watering down their nations for years .. now theyre poking the dragon... I was hoping that in my lifetime Id never see a world war, but its getting close again, something will snap one day... like the king wont get laid he'll have a huge head ache and take it out on the world... and POOF, life as we know it can change for no reason of our own and we'll have no say in starting or stopping it, we'll just be collateral damage in any governments eyes and that to me really SUCKS *LIX*

By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 09:21 other posts 
The mindset of the gun hating liberals is if people have a gun,it somehow enacts mind control over it's owner. A gun or a 1000 guns,can't jump out of the drawer,safe or whatever and do any harm on their own.A HUMAN has to have the desire to use it for a bad reason for it to do harm.
FIX that and gun control is not needed
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,May,21 09:56 other posts 
The gun is a tool to facilitate the taking of a life. You don't use a gun to drive a nail. If you take the tool away it makes it harder to do the job. And BTW, perhaps us liberals have a better education than you conservatives. I mean, look, conservatives are still debating, after 6 months since the election, that it was stolen. And don't tell me guns are for protection. If you go into the outskirts of any town USA you'll see all the traffic signs that have been hunted down "FOR PROTECTION".
By #639638 12,May,21 10:28
The biggest problem with guns is, people use them to solve their issues! Sure guns don’t kill people, I’m sick of hearing that shit! I’m a gun guy and have been my whole life; I’ve hunted most of that time and have always treated a weapon as a tool to kill, therefore you have to keep that in mind and respect that tool. What I am sick as fuck of hearing is these assholes that wrap themselves in an American flag and scream patriot as an excuse to kill! ANYBODY CAN KILL, you can go most of your life with no issues and then something happens and these people snap! Legal gun owners, never any problems with mental health, yet something goes south inside the punkin head one day and pop pop pop! I grew up in a rough area and saw 2 guys within a block of my house get shot, one actually died in the street, so I’m not someone who hasn’t seen and been through what is going on in this world. Don’t know if there’s a solution out there, but this shit can’t keep happening! And the first thing you hear after a shooting is, “I never thought they would do something like that! But they did!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,May,21 22:36 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 38 hours

Guns...
--------------------------------------- added after 38 hours

Guns for killers

By #68656 20,Nov,15 01:56
It appears that Reaching has closed his account so along with Leo we can wish him goodbye and also the best in his future endeavours.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 07:38 other posts 
The problem is, as you see, that this person was not a supporter of free speech. You, at some point, asked me to post something on your behalf. Not knowing anything about the background, I did post, just as you had done for me once or twice. The reaction of this member was (1) banning me, (2) badmouthing me, (3) trying to have me banned from the site, among other things. Extremely erratic and almost violent behavior.

Moreover, let me say it again: why are there people here who are, clearly, not interested in sex or sexuality? I don't mean that we shouldn't have other topics to talk about ever, but it seems that the major focus of the departed member, as well as some other ones, is the discussion of all matters except sex. Which I find weird. Not because other matters are not important but because this is a fucking sex site!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 14:49 other posts 
So what lessons have you learned Leo ?

The person you mention is all about free speech.

If someone is blacklisted and cannot post on a particular members comments etc,don't post on someone else's behalf unless you are sure what you are getting involved in....

And also remember what JohnS says about you....his nickname for you is really not flattering....
Tells you quite a bit about a persons actions if you cannot respect someone enough to call them by their username....

Yes it is a sex site...but not all of us are nymphomaniacs and after a while sifting through members to find real people is what it's all about for me....

I am a straight guy,not a confused guy who sometimes sucks cock or lets a guy suck me.....so in my time here there are only so many things you can talk about....

"
Moreover, let me say it again: why are there people here who are, clearly, not interested in sex or sexuality? I don't mean that we shouldn't have other topics to talk about ever, but it seems that the major focus of the departed member, as well as some other ones, is the discussion of all matters except sex. Which I find weird. Not because other matters are not important but because this is a fucking sex site!"

Point that last paragraph out to John and you will see a reaction that is too funny for words....

So take a big breath leo and be lucky....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 14:59 other posts 
Oh well, if JohnS was using a name for me but then stopped, so be it. I won't hold it against him. People change. Same applies to everyone. It's all about having fun, not fights.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 15:06 other posts 
Yes it is about having fun Leo....but do you think John gets into the spirit of fun considering what you just posted ?

A leopard cannot change it's spots....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 15:13 other posts 
What did I just post? I'm confused. I said nothing against JohnS. I didn't even address him. Let him read my posting. I speak of things I believe and observations I make.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 15:33 other posts 
"Moreover, let me say it again: why are there people here who are, clearly, not interested in sex or sexuality? I don't mean that we shouldn't have other topics to talk about ever, but it seems that the major focus of the departed member, as well as some other ones, is the discussion of all matters except sex. Which I find weird. Not because other matters are not important but because this is a fucking sex site!"

That is what I am referring to

So I repeat "Yes it is about having fun Leo....but do you think John gets into the spirit of fun considering what you just posted ? "
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 18:31 other posts 
Listen Alex, and I mean it. I don't know what JohnS thinks of my posting, I really don't know him. He's welcome to think however and whatever he likes. I didn't post for him. Obviously, you, by insisting so much, have something in mind. Welcome to say it. But it's no good asking me for the question didn't occur to me and, I repeat, can't anticipate (and do not wish to) John's reaction.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 03:32 other posts 
"The problem is, as you see, that this person was not a supporter of free speech. You, at some point, asked me to post something on your behalf. Not knowing anything about the background, I did post, just as you had done for me once or twice. The reaction of this member was (1) banning me, (2) badmouthing me, (3) trying to have me banned from the site, among other things. Extremely erratic and almost violent behavior."

You admit posting something for John ...he was banned by a member for whatever reason....then you were banned by the same member because you posted for John...then you made a duplicate thread,so you had something in mind by that action....

You say that member was badmouthing you,but John does it too...

and John was looking for a way to get rid of you back in the day when you first joined....

So is that a little clearer,or have I muddied the waters even further ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 07:56 other posts 
Yes, you're right, but I forgot that JohnS was trying to get rid of me. If someone wants to blacklist me but then changes his/her mind, we can become friends. What's the problem? If Reaching came back and wanted to be a friend, fine, too. We all make mistakes, I do too, and we have chances to correct them.

I will write to JohnS and invite him to make a comment here.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Done. I wrote to him in private the following:

===========================================================
Nov 21, 08:01 leopoldij: John, In this thread, /forum/thread.php?id=24712&p=1#t381679 , I posted this on 20,Nov,15 07:38, as a reply to you:
--------
The problem is, as you see, that this person was not a supporter of free speech. You, at some point, asked me to post something on your behalf. Not knowing anything about the background, I did post, just as you had done for me once or twice. The reaction of this member was (1) banning me, (2) badmouthing me, (3) trying to have me banned from the site, among other things. Extremely erratic and almost violent behavior.

Moreover, let me say it again: why are there people here who are, clearly, not interested in sex or sexuality? I don't mean that we shouldn't have other topics to talk about ever, but it seems that the major focus of the departed member, as well as some other ones, is the discussion of all matters except sex. Which I find weird. Not because other matters are not important but because this is a fucking sex site!
--------

I then received several responses, mostly from alexblue. Please read them. He claims that you don't like my response. I replied that what I wrote was my opinion about the site. He continued reminding me that you were trying to get rid of me in the past and that you were badmouthing me. Actually, I had forgotten that. I believe that you have no intention of doing that any more, so please reply. I have nothing against anyone, and if someone who didn't like me changes their mind, great, we're friends again. THis goes for everyone, not just you.

So, I'll leave it upon you to reply. And I'm going to post this on the thread too.

Cheers.
===========================================================

I leave it upon him to reply.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 08:41 other posts 
Leo, I am not second guessing what John thinks....I didn't claim that John doesn't like your response...how would I know that ?....The only thing I can say about John is he never answers my questions,he only makes stupid claims against members past and present....

And you are correct,if people can change their minds and be more friendly it can only be a good thing
all I was trying to point out is that don't post on another persons behalf unless you know what you are getting into...

But I guess John forgot to explain he has a vendetta against anyone who makes a different choice to what he would ,to you....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 08:51 other posts 
Right. I meant well, and I'll leave it at that. Peace.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 09:07 other posts 
No worries Leo...
By #420420 21,Nov,15 03:13
Hello? Pot, this is the Kettle calling to say YOU ARE BLACK!!
Talking about people here who are talking about subjects that "clearly, not interested in sex or sexuality"
Why is anyone talking about guns on a site dedicated to penises, sex, and sexually-related topics??
Sorry, leopoldij, but go find a FUNDAMENTALIST blog, or site, and post your rhetoric there!! This isn't the place for your bias!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 03:57 other posts 
What I found odd was that leopoldij voted negatively in the [I do not like this topic] category. I would be curious to know when that vote was made. Was it made prior to leopoldij being blacklisted by Reaching OR before?
By #460385 21,Nov,15 08:12
You guys know your in the " Guns In America " section right?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 08:46 other posts 
Pew pew... can you tell what gun I just fired ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 08:52 other posts 
Yes, but we're practicing make love not war.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 19:03 other posts 
Bye

By #149019 12,Nov,15 00:01
[deleted image] my Gun

By *seduceme* [Ignore] 29,Oct,15 11:03 other posts 
People will die after guns are gone, bombs are not legal but they are there! don't for a minute think taking guns off the honest person will solve this problem!

By Walker [Ignore] 12,Oct,15 20:02 other posts 
Wow, took me a while to read through this thread. (Oh god I hope big **** is not monitoring this) but hear goes! Now as a gun owner I do support the constitutional right to keep and bare arms. And yes as a gun owner they are all locked up. I also have educated everyone that handles my guns to their responsibility to be a good citizen in exercising their rights. I also believe that especially kids that are given mind altering drugs to compensate for mental issues should in no way be given access to fire arms. Are you in your right mind allowing a mixed up **** access to a fire arm. Sorry Andy, my friend who actually has no kids is rabid for his rights. No it is a responsibility of a gun owner to maintain control of his or her firearms, it is your right and responsibility to maintain control. Business is not just business. I have survived two mass killings!!!!!!! one by 50 feet and one by 25 feet!!!!! No chance to use a concealed weapon. Glad I didn't have one on me. I just managed to get away. I believe the police response is generally over the top. I will argue that topic with my FBI friend later.

I respect my friends who do not own a gun that I had taught to shoot, but chastise for saying I know where to get a gun if I need one and the SHTF. I find it funny that they believe I will be in my City home waiting for them to show up to get their loner gun and ammo. Sorry Caitlin you don't get one.

As for the rest of the chatter sorry I can't follow that shit. I love you all dearly and would love to fuck you all in the ass men and women the rest of the dribble is just that. lol
--------------------------------------- added after 68 minutes

As to a foot note. how do some, clearly not all, but how do the kids get guns??? Some are acquired by arcane rules others by lack of understanding and resistance of simple rules. Yeah as a **** I had my 22 in my closet. Ammo on the shelf. Never once did I think of taking it and using it outside the set rules. I worked at a chicken farm and shot rats for ten cents a rat. Yeah I got paid sometimes in eggs, or a chicken. OK a different world. I'd ride my bike to work and a cop would stop me to chat. Officer Murphy, Hey buddy, on your way to work? Yes sir. got to stop those rats. Shoot straight, boy. He drove off, no fuss. Stopping a 12 year old with a rifle slung over his shoulder. Give me those time again.
I tell those stories and make adults cry. Younger adults than me. I have helped many, but I can't help all.

By #420420 05,Oct,15 23:26
I think it is embarrassing that so many people think, because of media hype, and politician's rhetoric, that guns are the problem. Yes, there have been some HORRIBLE killings, but they are always done by people who are absolutely FCKING BAT-SHT CRAZY!! The MAJORITY of the WORST shootings are in 'GUN FREE ZONES'!!!! A better idea, is to get rid of these 'GUN FREE ZONES' where crazy fcks know they can shoot a bunch of people, and it takes the police half an hour to respond. Just in time to put the yellow tape around, and draw the chalk lines around the bodies!
By #444412 07,Oct,15 22:26
The "Gun Free Zones" narrative is the most recent piece of refuse Fox News has grabbed onto in order to steer the conversation away from actual visible change. By regurgitating that argument you've exposed your inability to form your own.
Also the idea that a "Good Guy With a Gun" is of any help in a rampage situation is ridiculous, given the current statistics. It's more likely that if there is an armed bystander they will either injure themselves, injure other bystanders, or kill other bystanders.
By #420420 07,Oct,15 22:45
Seems you missed the point: GUN FREE ZONES means bat-sht crazy fcks can go in, KNOWING nobody will challenge them with a defense!! I WAS NOT, IN ANY WAY SAYING THAT ANY ONE PERSON could change the situation, or confront the assailant, like Chris Mintz!! This guy is the DEFINITION of a HERO, putting his life on the line, getting shot, to defend others!! Ben Carlson was right, in what he said about rushing the assailant! Chris did what we should do, in those situations!! One guy, with a gun can't shoot more than one at a time, and if everyone just rushed him, and beat the FCKING SHT out of him, rather than just cowering, and doing what we were told: Just go along with the assailant and you will survive!! What about Flight 97? They took those guys out!! They died, but how many did they save? I was suggesting that the idea that maybe 10% of teachers, in schools were trained, and carried, and the IDEA ALONE, that the CRAZY FCK would face opposition, would be enough to deter MANY, if not MOST of these shootings!! These shooters are little cowards, deranged morons that somehow skirt the laws, or steal the guns, or take them, to commit these crimes! They can't deal with confrontation, which is why so many kill themselves, rather than face the police, when they FINALLY get to the crime scene!!!
By #444412 08,Oct,15 21:59
I'm sorry I didn't express my opinion on "gun free zones", I merely expressed my understanding that Fox News takes a vested interest in steering people away from actual dilemmas facing America. This point is driven home by the fact that UCC was not a "gun free zone". As Oregon State Law prohibits schools from making rules of that nature. Therefore it would not be a valid topic of conversation regarding the UCC shooters motives.
My personal opinion is that you are right! I agree with you! "Gun free zones" clearly mark out territories where people are unarmed, and presents an opportunity for people looking to kill, a place to maximize their carnage.
Chris Mintz is a model for courage! But it was his military training allowed for him to act in that situation. A trait no-one else in the vicinity of the shooter shared.
But for Ben Carson to go on television and say "Here's what I would have did in that situation." Is pathetic and cowardly. The man has had no military training and has no experience with that kind of horrible scenario.
Continuing on, there is a kind of training taught in only one school in New Mexico called "Swarm and Yank." But this is a reactionary measure that creates a false sense of security and teaches the **** of the school a mentality of, the bad guys are coming to get me! Instead proactive measures should be focused on. Measures that would change American society in a way that it would no longer spawn people looking to harm others.
As for teachers in America there was an internal survey done by the American Federation of Teachers. They said unanimously that they did not want teaching to be a profession where they are armed.
As for making inferences about the a killers motives. It would not be reasonable to assume that someone looking to murder as many people as possible. With no expectation of surviving themselves, would care if anybody else in the place was armed. Unless you yourself intimately understand or sympathize with the mindset of a mass murderer don't make speculations about how they think.
As for how these people acquire their firearms, they do not skirt the law. In fact they operate well within it. Because the United States has practically non-existent gun control, and no way of monitoring the sale of fire arms. These people stockpile weapons without ever tripping an alarm.
By #420420 08,Oct,15 22:52
You seem comfortable with debate, and I would guess perhaps a lawyer, paralegal, or something of the like. Points to you, for many of your points. We can't say EXCLUSIVELY one way or another, but the underlying problem, I think that we can agree on, is that these people that commit these HORRIFIC crimes are FCKING CRAZY!! Some get their weapons legally, but may seal them, or take them from relatives that purchased them, legally, not being NUTS! Maybe Oregon wasn't a Gun Free Zone, but it is an exception, and a MAJORITY of these horrible shooings occur in 'GUN-FREE ZONES'! As for understanding, or their motives, it is Logic, and research, and not something I personally know!! I am HORRIFIED with these people's acts, and can't understand how a person could be so cruel, so evil, killing strangers, or even people that disagree. How can they be 'HUMAN' doing things like that?? I am actually quite offended that you even suggest that I might 'understand or sympathize' with these FCKING BSTARDS!!! That was crossing the line!! My comment was based on reading, and some psychology background, and just a SUGGESTION of what they MIGHT be thinking, doing these terrible things!! Don't even put me in the same paragraph, as those BSTARDS, and those HORRIBLE Acts!!!
By #444412 09,Oct,15 00:14
You're right that did cross the line. I apologize. That was mean spirited and goes against the ideals of debate.

We agree that people who commit murder in order to have themselves focused on in the media do harbor mental illness. There is a great deal of stigma around mental illness in America. This tends to manifest itself as how people refer to to people with mental illness. For example, saying a person is "FCKING CRAZY!!" is not the way to refer to someone that needs help. Republicans tend to deflect the issue of gun control towards the issue of mental health, but then don't follow through. They don't try to pass legislation that would allow for mental healthcare in America to be more effective. I'd direct you to this video for more information on the state of mental healthcare in America: only registered users can see external links

It's normal to be horrified and confounded by tragic things like this. To quote Thomas Fuller, "It is said that the darkest hour of the Night comes just before the Dawn." It is necessary for humanity must stand in the face of adversity if we wish to make this world a better place for everyone.

By #499020 06,Oct,15 23:01
Guns truly are not a problem, and gun prohibition will only make public shootings an everyday occurrence. I can only think of one shooting that happened in a place where guns are allowed. I believe that ex-us sniper was killed at the range by another ex military, but aside from that movie theaters, malls and schools etc, are all places that prohibit firearms, and the tend to be targeted more frequently
By #444412 08,Oct,15 22:44
Firearms are the problem. Every piece of data points to guns multiplying the negative effects of v*olence. Studies from Harvard show that where there are more guns in America there is more v*olence and more death.

And since you haven't already heard, mass shootings ARE an everyday occurrence in America! It's October 8, that's 280 days into 2015. The FBI has recorded 297 mass shootings in 2015 so far.

It also doesn't matter where shootings happen as long as there happening inside the United States. What America needs is restriction on the sales and ownership of firearms. And better access to better quality mental healthcare.

By #499020 06,Oct,15 23:11
Ps Americans do have the right to have guns, and the constitution clearly states that it is not for hunting but for defense against our own government and to protect our own freedoms. Historically speaking; Nazi's took guns away from their citizens, so did Stalin, even in the middle ages dictators routinely took weapons away from citizens. Anybody who believes that modern politicians are incapable of taking rights and freedoms away from citizens, clearly doesn't understand how the world works.
By #444412 07,Oct,15 22:10
Anybody that tries to make a parallel between Hitler and the current Head of State, clearly doesn't understand how the world works.

By #316057 07,Oct,15 01:50
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

he hide's his gun
By #444412 07,Oct,15 21:59
He better have a concealed carry permit for that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off