Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

what do all of you at home nudist do if someone knocks at your door?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #264428 [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 11:00
I know a lot of you will say that you just answer the door the way you are but isn't that ****? I love beening naked at home but I always get scared back into my clothes because I don't want to get in trouble if I anwer naked. But, its also annoying to have to keep clothes nearby to quick put them back on. what do you all do? Also what about answer the door in my undies? Or sitting out side in my undies? **** or no?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #652988 22,Nov,21 01:04
I open it naked

By #652988 21,Nov,21 23:18
I don't care if someone does knock on the door I answer it naked in. I like for people to see me naked. It makes me really horny

By new2day [Ignore] 13,Apr,20 10:59 other posts 
I usually keep a pair of shorts handy to slip into. I did run downstairs once in boxer shorts to answer door to a female friend... didn't realise that my cock head had slipped out of the slit at the front.

By #614313 04,Apr,20 22:55
answer it

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 15:33 other posts 
I've just been out gardening and cutting the grass - I was enjoying the sunshine and was completely naked apart from shoes and a couple of cock rings. The eldery lady from next dorr looked over the fence and saw me - after her initial surprise she gave me a wicked smile. We'll have to see how things develop when I next see her - I think she liked what she saw. I uite like the idea of having fun with an elderly woman if she fancies playing and maybe reliving her youth.

By #460385 27,Feb,19 19:58
Answer it
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 13:12 other posts 
I have a 20 page survey for homes with couples; may I have your address please?

By wycowboy [Ignore] 27,Feb,19 07:35 other posts 
Honestly, I just go answer the door. The shocked look is amusing and no one has ever walked away. The Jehovahs Witness people are the funniest. I'm not worried about getting in trouble, being naked in my own home is not against the law. Answering the door naked only is if I have an erection. That would be covered under a law we have concerning being naked in public for sexual gratification.
By JackHammer [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 07:56 other posts 
PM me your address, lol.

By bikev [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 03:59 other posts 
Answer it.

By #596852 14,Aug,19 08:48
I used to have a singe on my door that says nudist lives here if you are offended in any way don't bother knocking go away.
now I have CCTV so I can see who is their without rushing for my robe

By #583549 14,Aug,19 05:40
I will answer the door nude depending on who it is.I do keep my bathrobe or a pair of shorts handy for the times when it's wise to answer the door clothed.

By #455846 27,Feb,19 18:01
I normally just put on a T shirt.. Who knocks on my door and looks down at my package anyway. Especially if it s only a jehovah witness, or maybe a parcel delivery man/woman

By toohey [Ignore] 27,Feb,19 01:00 other posts 
I put on a bath robe before answering the door. There is no point to getting in trouble.

By #545468 26,Feb,19 23:29
Just use common sense. I sometimes answer the door nude. Many times when I was gardening outside or cutting the lawn (which I regularly do in the nude), someone will drive up the laneway and see me in my birthday suit. So what. If they stop being a friend just because they found out that I am a nudist then they aren't really friends. On the other hand, many people will want nothing to do with nudists so you need to decide what you are willing to sacrifice to stay nude.

By #206678 13,Apr,18 17:11
I'm not really fussed who sees me but I do hold my hand over my dick when I first open the door just in case

By #543717 13,Apr,18 09:32
I have a look who it is first. If itīs my neigbour boys, I donīt care: theyīve seen me nakey more than once. But for anyone else, I always have shorts nearby.

By #553253 13,Apr,18 04:21
Ill answer bare ass for Jahovas witness' and those damn women keep coming back!...3 carloads last time!

By cumaddik [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 20:39 other posts 
Depends on who's at the door...if it's a neighbor or somebody i know or a nice looking mature man...i just open the door naked and wait for their reaction...and if it is somebody that i feel i can't trust their reaction...i always keep a pair of tight white underwear that i put on to show a nice bulge...

By #358797 15,Jul,13 11:52
I have a housecoat I keep near the door in case I'm naked and have to answer. Lol. My usual thing is just to not answer and scream "I'm naked, go away!". Sometimes that doesn't work though.
By #275407 18,Jan,18 19:08
If I'm naked and someone rings the doorbell,mi Allways keep a pair of sneakers by the door so no1 can see my feet
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,18 22:52 other posts 
I aint a nudist, seldom naked except to bath. No one wants to see me no way!
1 day I didn't answer plum naked,but I had trouble with some guy trying to buy a old car I have.he wanted it for scrap metal and I wanted him to leave me alone. first visit I was not at home and someone else told him bug off it weren't for sale. Second visit I told him it was not for sale.
Third visit, I was in the shower,door bell ringing, I looked thru the curtains and could see the guys truck and name on the door. I answered just wrapped in a small towel,hair dripping, "The dang car aint for sale bud,get lost." He had a k1d with him,probably about 10.I was not "exposed" and I didn't curse nasty language.But I wanted to get the point across.I am sure the k1d has saw people in towels at the pool and probably didn't think anything of it.
By #275407 22,Jan,18 15:05
Nice story, ok, for the dummies like me, what's a k1d

By #281008 22,Jan,18 14:28
answer the door as is/who knows mite get lucky

By #124665 15,Dec,13 03:58
If you're not expecting anyone, why the hell would one even want to answer the door? I don't trust these humans and I know they are just there to bug me and waste my precious naked crack smoking time. You will be expecting your dealer and be peeking out the blinds constantly long before he arrives anyway so nothing good will come from answering the door. Unless it's a vacuum cleaner salesmen cuz he will clean up your hovel for free before you kick him out. But for this wear clothing, preferably a shirt with profanity so he knows not to fuck you about when it's time you start twirling a Bowie knife. 🔪

If you must answer the door naked, do so with a gun pointed from behind the door and only open that door a fucking crack. Just enough for your crotch to be seen and as wild eyed and unshaven as possible. Bearing your teeth is a great effect also as this shows dominance, and female visitors will be especially turned on by this alpha male display of superiority.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,17 14:00 other posts 
"If you're not expecting anyone, why the hell would one even want to answer the door?"

I don't know where you live, but in many countries, it is quite normal to open the door when someone knocks.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 12:03 other posts 
I don't think it matters where he lives... he mentioned his "precious naked crack smoking time." It should be obvious why he's outta touch with the rest of the world.

That said, I've often ignored someone knocking or ringing the doorbell at the apartments where I've lived, if I was having sex or simply hard with no quick way of getting rid of my boner.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 12:19 other posts 
Oh sure, if there's a reason, one can ignore the bell ringing. But, sometimes, it could be a friend, a neighbour, an acquaintance. I do like unannounced visits and encourage people to drop by when they wish. And if I can't open the door, so be it; they know that. Spontaneity should be part of a civilised society, a society where informal relationships are just that: not formal.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 15:33 other posts 
My point was about him being a crack smoker. You can't expect someone like this former member to relate to thinking clearly.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 17:58 other posts 
Sorry I missed what you said. I didn't realise that "crack" referred to a kind of hallucinogenic chemical.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 07:16 other posts 
Hallucinogenics are fantastic. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who knows how to be careful with how much they take. Crack is cocaine mixed with other chemicals, most often laxatives, and smoked. Fucks with your head beyond belief and is much more addictive than sniffing coke. Heroin addicts and crack smokers are the two most common types of people that go to rehab more than once in their lives.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 07:21 other posts 
No thanks but no thanks. I don't like to fuck my brain. I only like to fuck with my cock. Sex is the only dr.ug for me. All the other chemical shit is pathetic. Why would I want to use them? Pussy and some beer (maybe 4-5 beers a week) is enough for me. Besides, why on earth would I want to spend a penny on something that would potentially damage me?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 13:21 other posts 
You shouldn't spend money on anything that you'll damage yourself with (probably shouldn't be buying that beer if you agree). That's why I said "anyone who knows how to be careful with how much they take." Alcohol does a hell of a lot more damage to your brain (not that I don't drink it) than a normal dose of hallucinogenic drugs, acid/LSD being the best. Some people prefer shrooms because they grow naturally, but they cost twice as much, last half as long, don't work as well, and taste like shit.

LSD cured tens of thousands of people of mental conditions that still have no other method of treatment, before it was made iIlegal. Many people who are suicidal never consider it again after tripping. Steve Jobs said that dropping acid was one of the best things he ever did as a young man, it literally made him "think different." I'm sure they didn't teach you this in school, but the structure of DNA was discovered by Francis Crick when he was tripping hard on acid.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 15:25 other posts 
But I don't drink beer because it affects my brain, only because I like the taste. I drink one small bottle every 2-3 days.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,18 22:42 other posts 
"Crack is cocaine mixed with laxatives"
So not only do you get high as a kite, you shit all over the place? Damn,remind me not to get ahold of that shit.

By #455846 21,Jan,18 19:27
The location of my front door means I can open it easily with out being fully exposed. So most of the time I don t worry. It s normally just the post lady. Most of the time I have a shirt on anyway

By exhibit [Ignore] 21,Jan,18 08:02 other posts 
I look forward to the maid showing up. I don't wear much when alone and not much more when she is here, and even though it has never led to anything, she does appear to like it. There is a 30 year age difference. I know she makes an effort to look every chance she gets and now is wearing much more revealing clothes when she cleans the house. Part of the exhibition tendency I have. Keeps me hard most of the time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,18 15:23 other posts 
Do you show up in front of her with a hard on sometimes?

By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 02:16 other posts 
Find out through my door entry phone who it is first

By Darthshame [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 01:11 other posts 
I keep pajama pants near by. Easy to slip on. Use to keep a shirt too, but at my age i no longer give a f---.

By #543717 15,Jan,18 04:20
Sometimes my neighbour boy comes knocking at my door when Iīm only wearing a T-shirt. I just open the door, donīt mind if he sees me naked underneath.

By #455846 11,Sep,17 11:27
I often just have a t shirt on. I ve answered the door to sign for parcels plenty of times. The people don't even notice most of the time. I m sure. I sometimes feel a bit guilty if it s a female delivering a parcel. I live in a flat with a 'lobby area', so often go outside to throw junk mail out in just a t shirt. Why worry. Most of the time my penis starts getting erect, just because of the fun and daring aspect.

By #485312 09,Sep,17 19:40
in my own home, l kept a sarong at the door, my screen was made so you can see through it, but l had to open that door, l could just wrap the lap lap around me, this was handy when l was receiving parcels and mail, so l didn't have to worry if l didn't open the screen. At night it was different, with the light behind the door you could see in, so you grab your lap lap first .. *lix*

By #294596 15,Dec,13 18:42
I answer naked about 75% of the time. Just depends on my mood. If I am in the middle of jacking off then I always answer naked.

Funny story. About 2 years ago I was jacking off and was minutes from cumming when there was a knock. I answered the door naked, rock hard and dripping precum. I nearly came as soon as I saw who it was. It was a girl about 23 or 24 years old dressed in Daisy Dukes a halter top with no bra and flip flops selling frozen meats. She stared at my throbbing cock for a long second then held up the catalog and told me that normally she asks to come in and show the catalog, but she could see I was busy. I joked that I didnt mind if she didnt and she shrugged and came in. Turned out her boyfriend was taking her on his sales route and having her dress slutty to get the men to buy. She wasnt shy at all. She sat right beside me on the couch and showed me the catalog with her thigh pressed to mine, her legs crossed with her toes gently grazing my leg. She kept me hard LOL. She even joked that I was one of the few guys she could see she was having an affect on. I ended up buying
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,17 13:57 other posts 
Is that all you did? Buy? Did you not fuck her? At least, I hope you finished jerking off while she was watching.

By #509942 09,Sep,17 03:05
I got home from work and took a shower
Someone was ringinf the doorbell
I went downstairs to see who was there
It was my neighbor
he wanted to borrow my lawnmower his had broken
I said sure just give me a minute
I told him to come in and he did
i was naked hw was surprised but he stared at my cock
my cock started getting hard
he started stroking my dick and then sucked my dick
I came in his mouth

By #159671 05,Dec,13 00:39
True story: Well I wasn't naked at the time but I am still bothered by all the salesmen and jesus freaks that come knocin'. Nobody else ever seems to arrive unanounced.

So one day I heard the doorbell, and of couse I was quite annoyed at being interrupted. So I flung open the door, and yelled out to the two men "Alright, do you want money or is this about God?" in a rather angry tone.

They said nothing for a second and then I realized what I was looking at, in the hand of one of the men. It was an ID badge from the FBI. Oops.

No, I wasn't arrested for anything. They were just desperately looking for a runaway **** with mental issues and decided to ask every house around. End of story: the **** was found alive and well a few days later.

But anyway, if it was just Jesus freaks and salesmen, then I would answer the door nude if I was at the time. If you were to look in my windows, you would certianly catch me nude at some point. But I live in a family-rich neighborhood, and often some of the neighborhood kids are at the door. It would probably only take one nude answer to have me considered the neighborhood pervert and the #1 suspect for everything, so I'd rather just avoid it and throw on sweatpants. I don't have a problem letting them see a bulge if there is one though, at least I'm legally covered!
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

**** = k i d

By #281008 04,Dec,13 22:38
i wear nappies and plastic pants must get a pacifier also

By #315550 19,Jul,13 20:56
I answer naked about 75% of the time. If I am expecting someone, like family or something, then I get dressed. If I am not expecting anyone then I answer naked and just see what happens. Of course I am female, so if it is a UPS driver or the lawn care guy or someone like that then I am sure the reaction is much better than it would be if I was a guy.

And why would anyone get in trouble? You are in your house. If you are naked then that is your business. If someone comes to your house unannounced then they see what they see.

FYI, the top half of my front door is glass and to get to my bedroom I have to walk by it, so if I am in the other part of the house naked and someone knocks on my door they are going to see me naked even if I do try to go to my bedroom and get clothes. So there is no point. I answer naked.
By botanic [Ignore] 04,Dec,13 11:47 other posts 
Pity you have no pics as you dont mind doorstep voyeurs !

By #441700 04,Dec,13 11:21
I keep a bathrobe near by thou I did recognize 3 people at my door as Jehovah's Witnesses on early morning,two men and a woman.I opened the door and told them I was working with the livestock and was busy.They left fairly quickly and have not been seen since.
By #147052 04,Dec,13 11:41
I love this idea! Getting tired of them and the Mormons (we refer to them as morons).

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off