Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #149

Pages:  #1... #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #428387 18,Sep,13 19:22
What's in a word just looked up SYD

Our hallucinatory friend Syd, is an imaginative word for the underlying spirit of acid. Popularized by Eminem as slang for acid..."Try syd and get fucked up worse than my life is. My brain's dead, wait, I'm trying to get my head straight"
SYD Sum-Of-The-Years'-Digits (depreciation method; also seen as SOYD)
SYD Stonewall Young Democrats (est. 2004; West Hollywood, CA)
SYD System Drawings
SYD Subject Your Discretion (air traffic control)
SYD Slay Your Dragon
SYD Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - Sydney Municipal (Airport Code)
syd\ as a boy's name is a variant of Sidney (Old English), and the meaning of Syd is "wide meadow".
Finally Syd Barret.
By #358797 19,Sep,13 21:44
Avast, Tis most amusing.
By #358797 19,Sep,13 21:46
Thank the heavens that scurvy bilge rat beknownst as Eminem never successfully impregnated a female of the spice girl persuasion. Yar har har.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,13 21:35 other posts 
C'mon people! Let's support gaydude65 for pic of the month!

/pic_of_month.php?id=2551

By #301038 13,Sep,13 03:14
Completely random rant:

I have several friends on FB, who can't live a day without praising Jesus and make everything about the Lord. And I mean, everything.

"I am God's **** I am His heir!!", "I'm going to the gym. Lord help me", "Open the eyes of my heart Lord, open the eyes of my heart I want to see You!! I want to see You!!","My friends and I had a great time at Olive Garden. God is great", "There's nothing like finding comfort in God!!!", "Get into your rightful position to get what it is God has for you!! HIS DESIRE for HIS PEOPLE is to be the HEAD NOT THE TAIL LENDER NOT THE BORROWER ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH!! Line up VERTICALLY before HORIZONTALLY!!! See then what your life will be like!! LINE UP TO THE WORD OF GOD!! HOLINESS IS RIGHT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS STILL THE WAY!! I PROMISE YOU GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN!! FROM YOUR BELLY SHOUT HALLELUJAH!!! GGGGLLLLOOORRRRAAAYYYY!!","I am able to see a new day of God's grace mercy and favor!",

"I need thee, oh, I need thee;
Every hour I need thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Savior;
I come to thee",

I'm an atheist and I'm really itchy to post something like "Fuck you all religious fanatics, please drink some poison and delete your crazy ass from my friends, or keep your obsession to yourself".

I'm sorry if it upsets anyone, but I feel like religion is a personal thing and should be kept private, not splattered all over the place, like a shit sandwich. Isn't there a commandment that goes like: "Thou shall not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that takes his name in vain."

I think Asa Akira uses "Oh God" less, when being dp'd by two monster cocks, than my friends on Facebook...
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 13,Sep,13 09:45 other posts 
I know what you mean. I have a Filipino friend who says things like ''I'm blessed by God'' when she gets a bank loan approved.

I'm atheist, despite going to catholic schools, and of course I had to study religion as part of the curriculum, and it never made sense to me then. I studied evolution as part of my college and university courses, and also read books on the subject at home.

I've tried talking to her about evolution, but she's never studied it, and she can't seem to grasp it as a concept. Whenever she says things like ''God is kind and answers your prayers'', I say ''If he's so kind, why did he wipe out the entire human race apart from Noah, his family, and every species of life apart from 2 of every unclean, and 7 of every clean animal?'' ''Because mankind was wicked'', she said. ''Every single person was wicked?'' I asked ''Yes'', she replied. ''Even the ****, and babies who have no concept of evil, and have no way of committing evil?'' I can't remember what she said to that, maybe nothing.

Had other conversations like that with her. Now, I'm not trying to get her to renounce her beliefs, but I say to her that she should read a little about evolution, so at least she can have a balanced view. And if she keeps her faith, fair enough.

I could go on all day about it, but I won't. I recommend a book called The God Delusion, by Professor Richard Dawkins, which explains religion from an evolutionary view, and why we don't need it.

Finally, does anyone know where the quote ''No God, only religion'' came from?
By #301038 13,Sep,13 17:05
Have you ever met numnuts, who believe that the Earth is big marble that sits on the God's table and is only 5000 years old.... and completely deny evolution or anything that happened more than 5000 years ago...
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 11:37 other posts 
No, not met anyone who thinks the world is only 5000 years old. Would like to though.
By #301038 14,Sep,13 12:31
You must have never been to Texas, or at least it's rural part. It's a treat!
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 06:27 other posts 
No, I'm from Manchester. Closest to Texas I've been is Orlando.
By #201583 13,Sep,13 18:20
What God would say, "follow the laws of government, or the land?" No god would give any human turds jurisdiction. It's just a ploy to keep the masses in line. Who would want to work their fingers to the bone so the rich can get richer? Most religious people say, "at least I will be rewarded in heaven."
By #201583 13,Sep,13 17:53
Just ask them to clarify the over 1,000 contradictions throughout "The Good Book." They will either leave you be, or they will take a step forward into the realm of reality.
By #301038 13,Sep,13 17:58
If I was in my late teens, I would enjoy a flaming debate, but the older I get, the more I just want to wish them "Good luck" and leave them be...
By #201583 13,Sep,13 18:10
I generally just tell them I'm an atheist. Out of respect I don't put the gloves on until they try to **** feed me religion. Then I fight them with their own religion. It's funny, they always lose or just give up.
By #23212 13,Sep,13 20:22
Peach, IMHO, and in my professional opinion also, these 'friends' you are describing have an actual addiction, this time to religion. I would suggest reading more about this, and you'll likely find that this kind of addiction has quite similar qualities to alcoholism, d r u g addiction, etc.
By #301038 14,Sep,13 12:32
Seems like it. I haven't thought about it like that, but it makes a lot of sense. Or maybe they just have a pastor that tells them to preside The Lord every minute of their life.
By #23212 15,Sep,13 03:50
Well then I would add that a pastor telling them to praise The Lord every minute is also pushing an addiction of sorts. It is hard for me to imagine any kind of 'higher power' or whatever they believe their God to be, wanting to hear praise of him/her every minute--couldn't possibly be that insecure.
By #261704 18,Sep,13 01:01
I dont mind if people follow a religion but i get mad when they shove it in my face or use it to judge me. I usually take that opportunity to point out the part of the bible where it says its ok to sell your daughter into slavery.
By #23212 18,Sep,13 19:42
And so?? Oh, I guess you don't agree with that?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,13 17:51 other posts 
I have seen a picture of an erect penis with nude glans WITH stacked foreskin!

By #428387 14,Sep,13 08:11
Guy's may I take this opportunity to say a BIG thanks to all my friends here on SYD your kindness and generosity is overwhelming I am be humbled. A special thanks to Lover-Fighter and 2nice they know why .All of you Steffi. sinanff47. good-guy.Drifter. Bella. Peaches .Emm .Evil-Fairy. Sickboy Big-Guy. Oh the list goes on hugs and kisses to you all.You have made this all worthwhile to me and a pleasure to be among such true FRIENDS and nice people Jefferson
--------------------------------------- added after 54 hours

Dam my apologies I have omitted to mention one of my most important friends JohnS I was saving him till lasts
By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 16:27 other posts 
By #23212 15,Sep,13 01:35
Thank you, poolboy_/Jefferson. Glad you're back here among your good friends.
By bigguy [Ignore] 16,Sep,13 04:37 other posts 
It's my pleasure to have you as a friend. Thanks for the support, you are truely a nice guy. Jefferson if there is anything I can help you with feel free to call on me.

Gary

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 13:17 other posts 
Here's a thought, if the "abuse panel" will send a courtesy message to members that upload copyright pictures not belonging to them, surely the panel members should consider sending a courtesy message to LONGTIME members that feature pictures of their "Tortured Dick". Nowhere in the site guidelines does it indicate that BL00D is taboo and/or a reason to have their profile deleted.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 13:32 other posts 
Another thought might be to have some one from the abuse panel form a Group, strictly form panel members only, so that they can discuss some of the topics PRIOR to deleting someone! I have seen many profiles deleted for foolish reasons,and also many that dont, Just a thought!!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 13:50 other posts 
Ray10754, have I ever told you that you are one smart man?

Reasons for why members and their profiles are deleted should be CONSISTENT and CONSITENT for ALL!!!!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,Sep,13 14:03 other posts 
Thank you Bella! Not sure about the smart part but I do concider myself to be a reasonable and sencable person

By #409634 13,Sep,13 21:26
HHMNBN has returned and thrown a curve_ball...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,13 21:28 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 18:53 other posts 
Did he leave already?
By #316255 14,Sep,13 18:57
Who? Is this Lord Voldemort?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 19:18 other posts 
Yes!

By #409634 14,Sep,13 10:09
Sometimes having big dirty pillows sucks. Especially when im lying on my back, and I feel like I can't breathe from the weight. I have to lie on my sides. Can't lie on my tummy either cause they get pushed up and choke me.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 15:39 other posts 
So at times do you find that you would prefer simple fun bags versus having big dirty pillows?
By #316255 14,Sep,13 16:44
Reason I'm looking into reduction. Wearing support 23.5/7 sucks ass.
By #409634 14,Sep,13 17:53
Im thinking of doing it too. I got measured and I've been wearing the wrong size for years. Going from a 36d to a 34dd.
By #301038 14,Sep,13 18:04
I was thinking about it too, but then, I come across breast tissue necrosis pictures after a breast surgery gone wrong, and I decided to suck it up... Wider bra straps help a lot
By #358797 14,Sep,13 18:09
Very true. Same reason I decided against it. And wide straps do help alot. Playtex makes bras with extra wide straps with gel in them. Those things are comfortable and support quite nicely.
By #358797 14,Sep,13 18:05
I know the feeling! It sucks hardcore. I would love to snooze on my belly, but it's impossible. And I can't lay on my side either. Stupid tits shift and I end up mooshing one of them as soon as I try to move. Ugh.

I don't think guys would like big tits anymore if they had to live with them for a day. Lol.

By #428350 13,Sep,13 13:09
my words
[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,13 07:01 other posts 
For those members that celebrate Christmas, there's only 15 Saturday's/7 biweekly paychecks until then.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 18:00 other posts 
Depending on where you live in this BIG world, in a few hours, it will be Friday the 13th. Who has triskaidedekaphobia or any phobia for that matter?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 07:32 other posts 
Some days, on my long drive to work, I find myself wishing I had a suped up hoopty with iron rammer bars/bumpers ( something better than what is mounted on police cars ) AND a free pass.......... BAM! That is all.
By #396572 12,Sep,13 15:50
What`s a hoopty?
By #415959 12,Sep,13 15:55
My hooptie rollin', tailpipe draggin'...
Heat don't work an' my girl keeps naggin'!
Six-nine Buick, deuce keeps rollin',
One hubcap 'cause three got stolen!
Bumper shook loose, chrome keeps scrapin'...
Mis-matched tires, and my white walls flakin'!

(Courtesy of Sir-Mix-Alot)
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 17:24 other posts 
Thanks 2nice_! The confusion must have stemmed from me spelling hooptie incorrectly.

bigg, a hooptie is a torn up, wreck of a car.

By #428350 11,Sep,13 19:49
[deleted image]
By #415959 12,Sep,13 13:36
Donate your own 20 points to post random photos of your cock, you cotton pickin' cheapskate!!!
By #428387 12,Sep,13 14:36
The guy's only got 14 points left I wonder where he spent the rest I was going to say maybe he don't understand English but no English and Spanish so NO excuse Mr Boris bad enough.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 14:43 other posts 
The world is full of freeloaders! Even on the internet I guess!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   ...#163

Show It Off