Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #146

Pages:  #1... #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #414822 18,Oct,13 16:00
I would just like to say that all you guys taking photos, mostly you young guys, pick the stuff up off of your floor before you take a pic. You look like slobs.
By #409634 18,Oct,13 16:32
You may be interested in the thread, clean your room.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,13 17:17 other posts 
What!?!?!! You don't think ashtrays full of cigarette butts, dirty laundry on the floor, empty bottles and cans and pizza boxes are good backdrops for dick pics?

And then there's Ray10754 who is so neat that vacuums his ceiling! Hey, Ray! Take a picture of you vacuuming the ceiling so the young 'uns know how a real man keeps house!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,13 22:26 other posts 
I'm not going to Olive Garden and ordering eggplant parmigiana anytime soon! Yuck! That's a damn eggplant up his bungehole!

[deleted image]
By #358797 15,Oct,13 22:39
Ew. Crazy bastard. Lol.
By #303133 16,Oct,13 17:14
One day soon, his liver will fall out...SPLAT!...right on the carpet. Probably while company is over for a visit. There's no coming back from that sort of thing. You can't just smile politely, dust the lint and cat hair off your liver and tuck it back up your butt with a quiet "pardon me". Nope. People WILL ask questions...
By #428387 16,Oct,13 17:30
I'm just curious to know what the guy thought would hatch outta this egg plant after brooding on it for so long .Just kinda reminded me of poor Mr Penguin with chick tucked up his butt waiting for Mrs Penguin to bring home lunch .
By #23212 16,Oct,13 18:07
Aubergine! Aubergine, the sky is falling!
By #201583 16,Oct,13 18:31
Would you care for some fresh grated parmesan? If he would've taken home economics, he would have known which oven to use. 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Let's see if he still in a cooking mood for St. Patrick's Day. (Cabbage)

By #397290 15,Oct,13 00:37
Well just look at me...

Happy halloween (soon) but have a preview :-)

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,13 06:10 other posts 
Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends and neighbors!
By bigguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,13 09:15 other posts 
Great idea Miss Bella, I agree, we have many people on here from Canada and I do business with people from there.
By #23212 15,Oct,13 00:32
Your Canadian friends and 'neighbours' thank you.
Unlike the rich, secular Thanksgiving meals and traditions in the USA, it is still a relatively minor holiday in much of Canada. In a crowded supermarket in Alberta this last Saturday, I saw ONE person getting a turkey, from their selection of five, all about 17kg./37lb.!

By #409634 14,Oct,13 11:50
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,13 12:46 other posts 
Where?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,13 17:27 other posts 
Has anyone heard this aired on their radio station? Is this the Norwegian version of Old MacDonald Had a Farm? If the song isn't silly enough, treat yourself to watching the video on YouTube, I wanted to poke my eyes out..... I think the name of the song is This Is What the Fox Says or What Does the Fox Say. Here are the words, judge for yourself;

Dog goes woof, cat go meow.
Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeek.
Cow goes moo. Frog goes croak, and the elephant goes toot.
Ducks go quack and fish go blub, and the seal goes OW OW OW.
But there's one sound that no one knows...
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! ?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!

Big blue eyes, pointy nose, chasing mice, and digging holes.
Tiny paws, up the hill, suddenly you're standing still.
Your fur is red, so beautiful, like an angel in disguise.
But if you meet a friendly horse, will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse?
... mo-o-o-o-orse?... mo-o-o-o-orse?
How will you speak to that h-o-o-orse?
... h-o-o-orse?... h-o-o-orse?
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! ?

Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
A-hee-ahee ha-hee!
A-hee-ahee ha-hee!
A-hee-ahee ha-hee!
WHAT THE FOX SAYS!
A-oo-oo-oo-ooo!
A-oo-oo-oo-ooo!

The **** of the fox, ancient mystery.
Somewhere deep in the woods, I know you're hiding.
What is your sound? Will we ever know? Will always be a mystery; what do
You say?
You're my guardian angel, hiding in the woods.
What is your sound? Will we ever know?
I want to, I want to, I want to know!
By #201583 12,Oct,13 19:05
It yips and barks like a dog.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 13,Oct,13 13:05 other posts 
There's a field behind my house, and my bedroom overlooks it. I sometimes hear foxes at night, it sounds like a dog being raped by a donkey.
By #201583 13,Oct,13 15:27
They make a lot of sounds. When I would be out squirrel hunting, I would watch them prowl around. They love to yip and bark. And yes it sounds like a dog being humped by a donkey. I have seen a special on TV where they said that they could purr.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,13 13:26 other posts 
On my drive to work, the radio station I listen to, reported about a grandpa who went to his granddaughter's school for the purpose of taking her to the doctor. The ch!ld is released from class, her and grandpa take a bus ride to the doctor, the doctor prescribes medication, blah, blah, blah......

Here's where it gets strange, it's not until the g!rl gets home and her parents are concerned about how she received the medication. Evidently, the grandpa didn't realize he had the wrong ch!ld. Okay! And the doctor didn't recognize the "mistake" either? Damn! I'm surprised at 6 years old, the little g!rl didn't speak up and ask who "grandpa" was. Yikes!
By #164428 08,Oct,13 15:31
She was probably scared shitless. OMG. What I don't understand is: how on Earth did she get released to this man?! I worked in schools, and we were only allowed to release **** to people on record, and there had to be ID checks, etc. Also, how does the doctor not know? That makes no sense whatsoever. I hope somebody gets brought up on some kind of charges. Technically, this is kidnapping.

And who knows what the man said to the **** when she was in his "care". He may have threatened her; he may have promised her candy, or a puppy. The blame rests solely on these authority figures. Holy mother!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,13 15:38 other posts 
Google the story, I think you and I are more worked up than everyone involved! This happened in Kent, England.
By #428387 08,Oct,13 15:55
Yep Bella I am not surprised this happened .going by the record the authorities there in England have .I have been reading the reports on the chil.d deaths that have happened there at the hands of there parents very very disturbing and tragic.
By #328554 09,Oct,13 02:21
Let's be very careful about singling out nations for criticism. I haven't read the above story and it's contrary to my experience of schools in the UK. I would add that far worse things happen in US schools on a daily basis.

Child deaths happen everywhere PB and the figures suggest that the UK has a good record on this. The most recent case is a sad tale of neglect but not unique to the UK. Most of the other cases of neglect and death have been committed by non-UK nationals, usually from the African nations or Asia. These cases also crop up in the US and the rest of Europe.

Again not wanting to be critical but the US has more than it's fair share of shocking tales of a buse, t orture, a bduction, r ape and d eath. Let's get some perspective here.

And before I hear cries of nationalism, I am an american.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,13 04:04 other posts 
I was not pointing fingers at any country, I just found it crazy, crazy odd that dear old grandpa did not recognize that he didn't have HIS grandchi ld, the doctor didn't recognize HIS/HER patient ( now I understand why doctors photocopy your drivers license for your profile and why MY dentist posts pictures of young patients ) AND the little girl didn't make a fuss about going with a stranger
By #328554 09,Oct,13 10:38
It seems the poor old chap was confused, maybe he sees his granddaughter infrequently, maybe his eyesight is poor? The girl had the same first name as his granddaughter and so it all probably seemed fine to him. As for the girl, well maybe she sees her grandfather infrequently too and didn't know if it was him or not? The only thing that truly concerns me is that the school failed to act correctly. They should have seen some form of ID from the old chap to tie him with the c hild and the parental letter that they should have received authorizing the doctors appointment.

I'm not surprised that the surgery failed to pick up on the mistaken identity. It wouldn't have been picked up at the check-in unless the girl was part of that procedure and at 6 years, that's unlikely. Reading between the lines it seems an 'emergency' appointment and so it's highly unlikely she would have seen her 'named' doctor who may have picked up the mistake and much more likely would have been seen by another doctor in the practice or a locum.

As I say a troubling story but not reflective of any widespread c hild safety issue affecting the UK as suggested.
By #201583 09,Oct,13 17:09
I work at a school in the US. Students can't be released to anyone that isn't on their emergency cards. Often a family member who isn't listed tries to pick up a student and they have a fit when they have to be verified by the parent. Sometimes it will take over a hour to get in contact with a parent. Then they photo copy an ID.
It sounds as if the procedures need an overhaul.
The students status has to be changed in the computer. The first thing that pops up is a picture of the student. Even if you pull the folder, a picture is attached to the folder.
They have someone working in the office that has no regard for student safety.

By #434303 08,Oct,13 13:53
oh just excuss my spelling
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,13 14:19 other posts 
No problem!

By #423718 29,Sep,13 08:03
If evolution is so amazing and humans are the most advanced form created by it... then why can't I fly?
Is it possible to get a refund please... but if you don't do refunds I'll accept being waterproof as compensation. Thank You
By #428387 29,Sep,13 11:51
Now there are the losses and gains to consider .Wings to fly with free as a bird,go where and when you like but no arms to play that lovely music you make.
By #423718 29,Sep,13 12:23
Yes you are logically completely correct... but if somehow I got a choice and there on the form was the question "Opposable thumbs or wings" I would be impulsive and say wings. I would eventually regret it but the view would be good enough to distract me.... Perhaps...
Bats are the only mammals to evolve wings, which means it's possible, but probably not in my lifetime
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Actually if I got the question "opposable thumbs or wings" I would be tempted to go for humour and say "Who was the lead singer of opposable thumbs.
And they'd kick me out for not taking it seriously...
It happens all the time
By #390248 05,Oct,13 10:57
By #201583 02,Oct,13 01:18
You expect to fly when we still have adults who are unable to cross the street without getting hit. At this rate, I would suggest waiting another few million years.
Probably because of our lifestyle, how humans have evolved, our size, it's not been necessary to evolve wings.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,13 12:05 other posts 
My job requires me to be analytical but sometimes I feel I am as dumb as a door knob.

I understand members that don't post pictures, it's because they just choose to look. I chose to post pictures other than body parts, just because it was my choice and I wanted to. Here's my QUESTION;

Why do members upload naked pictures that are taken from the internet and attempt to pass them off as being them? Is it because they feel they are grotesque? Is it men that are in denial and get off dirty talking other men, men/victims who would not entertain that conversation if they knew they were conversing with another man? OR are there women who establish profiles and identify themselves as men? Seriously, it doesn't make sense to me why anyone would choose to display internet pics to convince members they are something other than who they are. Sometimes I feel that I am so naïve........
By #402775 06,Oct,13 18:12
This is what I've noticed during my 'site-hopping' years

- The more pics, the more credible you seem to be, plus you just MIGHT get the chance to check out that guy/girl pic only a select few are allowed to see...

- They want to to look only and the site (or person profile) requires them to upload a picture first...

- They're gay/lesbian, and want to check out/comment/cyber with a straight persons pics without being turned away or....

- He's a straight male wanting to check out or cyber with a lesbian girl (this one usually lists themselves as a BI female)...

- some just reel you in with the hottest bod you've ever seen just to get you on cam, until you realize the person (although real) is NOT the person you were expecting to see on cam... ( I USE to fall for this one, lol..)

and the ever popular "pic trade"

-YOU send real pics of yourself, while he/she sends you internet pics, which in turn allows them to go to ANOTHER site with pics you so nicely gave to him/her. (not everyone is guilty of this)..(fell for this ONE time)

Honestly, I just think some people have toooo much free time on their hands....
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 07,Oct,13 07:34 other posts 
I think some members aren't happy or confident enough to show themselves naked, and think the only way they can get good comments is to show pics of other people they think will get more comments.
Maybe I'll get more comments if I use other peoples pics, but there commenting on someone else, not me, so what's the point?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,13 10:05 other posts 
Exactly, what is the point of posting pictures other than your own!?

By #358797 06,Oct,13 22:37
Just wanted to alert ya'll to the presence of a douche nugget. Seems hod500 thinks he reserves the right to refer to females who ban him as nasty bitches on the main page.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,13 11:14 other posts 
This is a blurb that admin added to the abuse page;

If the abuse is not grave please try to convince the member to delete the pics in question before deleting him entirely

Hmmm....what criteria is used to determine what IS or IS NOT grave? Recently, there have been a number of members that have been reported and deleted for having "visible BL00D" in their pictures. The amount of "visible BL00D" can range from specks, a couple of drops to a bit more. Cripes! Strange, there is a tortured dick category but members are deleted because of visible BL00D. Some members have been reported but NOT DELETED for posting web derived pictures.

Just my opinion, there seems to be members deleted for guidelines that are not clear and defined AND some members that are posting web derived pics are spared for unknown reasons.

By #303133 05,Oct,13 15:24
[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 15:37 other posts 
Another "pie" chart?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 07:22 other posts 
Tobacco companies cannot advertise on television, okay......... but I just saw a commercial for rifles! Uh, I'm confused......

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 09:51 other posts 
Who likes Lego? I'm not sure what to make of it.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 10:12 other posts 
Lego, the plastic blocks?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 10:13 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 15:48 other posts 
Lego are great! They are merely a 3D puzzle! The sky is the limit, there is no right or wrong! . So I'm assuming there's a punchline...........
By #431354 04,Oct,13 10:17
dont know..why do you ask?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 10:29 other posts 
I'll wait a little longer, then I'll explain. Hoping someone will understand.
By #396572 04,Oct,13 15:04
it`s subtle but funny
By #428387 04,Oct,13 15:09
Yep got it very funny young man
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 07:08 other posts 
Thank you bigg and poolboy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   ...#163

Show It Off