Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #120

Pages:  #1... #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,14 18:11 other posts 
Here's something I heard on my radio station during my ride to work this morning. An esthetician was faced with a moral dilemma when a mother brought her 11 year old ( maybe 12 ) daughter in for a Brazilian wax.

My question is; how young is too young ( regardless of whether there is parental consent ) and how old is too old for this type of "beauty" treatment?
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 21,Nov,14 20:23 other posts 
For me it would depend on the reasoning behind it. Sometimes it's not always sexual based. I know swimmers and gymnasts that get it done at a young age so hair isn't showing through their costume or hanging out the sides. This would cause embarrassment for them. And as for too old I don't think there is a limit either, it's what everyone is comfortable doing. I was only speaking with an older friend this morning and she bought a new all in one swim suit with rashi included so we talked about her getting it done.

By #474162 16,Nov,14 12:39
Every year, the only thing I look to forward to during the ratchet holiday season, is my mothers giblet and chestnut stuffing... That is until a friend of mine so eloquently told me stuffing is just glorified butt hole bread.

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,14 17:39 other posts 
It is what it is and it is what I crave ( pumpkin pie, too ) this time of year.

My mom uses her mother's recipe which calls for sage. I have no idea what chestnut dressing tastes like but my mom's dressing is absolutely yummy!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,14 06:16 other posts 
November 15th is designated as Clean Your Refrigerator Day, that's right, Clean Your Refrigerator Day.

Sometime today, open the door of your refrigerator, move some of the containers around on the bottom shelves. Can you identify what's in that container? Does it smell? Do the contents look fuzzy? If you've said yes to any of those questions, throw it out!
By #132188 15,Nov,14 07:05
Yep my wife always seems to have experiments in there that never amount to nothing
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,14 13:37 other posts 
Science experiments for the girls?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,14 19:33 other posts 
November 11th is Veterans Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in many countries including Australia, Canada and Great Britain.

For all the men and women that protect and serve their countries, thank you. It is because of you that we are able to rest our heads every night.
By #428387 10,Nov,14 20:01
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Thanks bella!
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,14 20:15 other posts 
beautifully written bella!, I cannot add anything else to what you said so eloquently, except, thank you to all our veterans!
By #358797 11,Nov,14 00:31
Yes, Happy Veterans Day! (I'm assuming that's how it's said. Lol)

And just in case there are any veterans here....I'd like to remind you that these places are offering free meals for veterans tomorrow!
Applebees
Olive Garden
Chili's
Texas Roadhouse
Sheetz
Outback Steakhouse
Krispy Kreme (free donut and coffee)
Starbucks (free coffee)
By #451452 13,Nov,14 18:55
Thank you for remembering who really paid for our freedom. All gave some, Some gave all. Amen

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,14 10:10 other posts 
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over,
It became a butterfly.

~ an English proverb

By #462598 13,Nov,14 09:14
Congratulations to all the members here for your outstanding photos. They are Sexy, Hot and irresistible.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,14 10:09 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 06:44 other posts 
The metro Detroit news and weather reported that our upper peninsula was hammered with 2 feet of snow. Yoopers, please say it isn't so, your first snowfall is up to your knees, for real?
By #428387 12,Nov,14 08:21
DETROIT (AP) — The Arctic chill that has gripped the Upper Midwest and Rockies is spreading.

Other parts of the U.S. are expecting sharp drops in temperature in the coming days from a powerful weather system that hit Alaska with hurricane-**** winds over the weekend. The system has dumped 3 feet of snow in some places.

A look at the system and its effects:

___

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW

As much as 3 feet of snow blanketed parts of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, while up to 18 inches fell in northern Wisconsin, and parts of central Minnesota saw more than 16.

Many roads were snow-covered and slippery Wednesday morning in the Upper Peninsula, where residents are accustomed to snowy conditions. Of his drive into work, meteorologist Justin Titus said that roads were "just rutted out and kind of felt like you were driving over a washboard."

The National Weather Service said some lake-effect snow, mainly in Michigan, is forecast through the weekend.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 13:27 other posts 
I have it on good authority, received a, pic from a Yooper, there's a hella lot of snow in our upper peninsula!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 15:46 other posts 
We did get hammered up here Totals of around 28 inches in most areas. Why do we live here again?? Because we're crazy f**king Yooper's Anyone want to make a snowman? /z49puzqwpkdgpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 16:46 other posts 
And it's only going to get deeper.......
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 20:35 other posts 
PB and Alex, your both correct the galvanized steel scoop is the "Poor Man's" snowblower in these parts.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 21:05 other posts 
Us Yooper's diligently stand, waiting for them damn trolls to sneak over the bridge to invade our winter utopia! They will be showing up in droves soon, as the firearm deer season starts this weekend. They will fill every nook& cranny of our presteen virgin forests. Sorry bella! I'm just kiddingYour all welcome to visit our winter paradise anytime Stop in and have a beer on us Cheers!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 23:56 other posts 
Stop by for a beer? SURE! Let's plan for late June or early July when the snow SHOULD BE GONE and the temperature is in the 60's.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 12,Nov,14 19:25 other posts 
I was just seeing

dumb and dumber and what did i see

mama june was in camo there

And i most say she is locking kinda hot

By #428387 11,Nov,14 11:00
To all that fell in past wars and conficts. We salute you
To all the Women ch!ldren and innocent that perished in past wars and conflicts. We salute you
To all our heros .We will remember you .
By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Nov,14 22:34 other posts 
Too right we will

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 11,Nov,14 16:21 other posts 
Lest we forget.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,14 16:46 other posts 
I'm currently staying at my sist*r's condo in Macomb county, a county other than where I live. There are 2 'roundabouts' within 3 miles of her house, those darn roundabouts seem to be a source of confusion and/or intimidation for Michigan drivers.

Do you have roundabouts in your state or country and if you do, what do you think about them?
By #451452 06,Nov,14 22:10
Had them where I lived in NJ and now in FL. Also drove them in Mass. They reduce T-bone type accidents, confuse those not used to them, can help keep traffic flowing better than Stop signed intersections. If properly signed so that non-locals can quickly learn which lane to be in they can be safe, but do require full attention when driving them.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Nov,14 22:47 other posts 
We have several of them here in Maine dont see a problem with them at all.As a matter of fact, we have 9 of them with in 6 miles from my home and use them on a daily basis,they are excelent for directional trafic.
By #170523 06,Nov,14 23:55
In my area a "roundabout" is driving around road apples left by a horse and buggy.
By #358797 07,Nov,14 00:18
Same here.
By routemaster [Ignore] 07,Nov,14 01:50 other posts 
Roundabouts are everywhere in the UK, some are so busy they have to have traffic lights to control them. We even have a few double roundabouts too which can be very confusing, you need eyes in the back of your head to go round the bloody things
By #23212 08,Nov,14 03:40
But as I remember it, in most of Europe and N. America, traffic entering the Roundabout has to yield to those already in it; while in the UK, it is the opposite?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 09,Nov,14 15:30 other posts 
In the UK, you stop if there is traffic approaching, and wait until it's safe to join the roundabout. It works the same way as any junction.
By badboy666 [Ignore] 10,Nov,14 15:37 other posts 
check out the magic roundabout in Swindon, uk
By #451452 10,Nov,14 17:10
I have seen folks from the other side of the pond go into a roundabout that is explicitly defined to strongly encourage people to go counter clockwise and turn left, the hard way, to enter the roundabout setting up a head-on traffic problem. Haven't seen any accidents from this behavior, yet.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,14 10:19 other posts 
We dodged the bullet today.......

It was cold this morning, do you hear me, COLD! About 33 degrees F when I left for work in the dark, but no snow! I have it on good authority that it was snowing in Michigan's upper peninsula yesterday. Maybe a Yooper will see this post and comment as to whether [s]he had to shovel this morning.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 07,Nov,14 15:42 other posts 
We indeed got a dusting last night it has all melted since The 6 feet deep snowbanks are coming soon enough /652mbrhx3pv4pic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,14 19:29 other posts 
So you didn't have to shovel?

By #428387 25,Oct,14 11:32
Any one remember this guy

Cream bassist Jack Bruce dies, aged 71
Jack Bruce was said to be one of the best bass guitarists in rock history
Jack Bruce, bassist from 1960s band Cream, has died aged 71, his publicist confirms.
By #358797 04,Nov,14 15:10
Saddening.
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Nov,14 23:07 other posts 
Yes, very sad - but am I the only one who remembers Acker Bilk????
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The British actress and personality Lynda Bellingham also died recently aged 66 after a long battle with cancer. Her funeral was on Monday, 3.11.14 at Crewkerne in Somerset and attended by her showbiz friends and, at her insistence, she wanted to make it a celebration of her life so there was music and fireworks. But still very sad. A lovely lady who not only showed people how to be courageous in the face of adversity but also how to die with dignity. RIP Lynda
By #451452 06,Nov,14 03:50
NO, I remember Acker Bilk as well. Great sound.
By routemaster [Ignore] 07,Nov,14 01:52 other posts 
Glad I'm not the only one, it was a great sound and he had a great sense of humour too, his acts were always tinged with a bit of comedy. Another great musician who we lost last week

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Another great British musician who passed on a year or so ago was the jazz trumpeter Kenny Ball. I went to one of his shows several years ago and it was a great night out, the audience was rocking in the aisles and part of the show which always helps to make it even more enjoyable

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,14 17:06 other posts 
Dick, dick, dick! Is my dick suckable? Pussy, pussy, pussy! Is my pussy fu@kable?

Are you really that needy and insecure? Don't waste 20 points to ask that question because if you have to ask, the answer is most likely, HELL NO!

Let's discuss things that most intelligent people are concerned about, zombies, yes, ZOMBIES! Do you know a zombie? Are you related to a zombie? How do you interact with a zombie? Are you afraid to turn your back on a zombie because they might charge after you in an attempt to overtake you and eat you? We need to have zombie preparedness! 👍
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 30,Oct,14 17:16 other posts 
I agree, it annoys me to see someone starting a new post with that question. So I've recently been answering them in a practical fashion, i.e Is my pussy/arse (or ass) fuckable? Yes, as long as it is healthy and not blocked, it is possible for it to be fucked.

As for zombies, I'm only concerned on weekend nights, when my local town centre seems to increase it's zombie population. None have tried to bite me, but they do sometimes stager towards me, making random groaning noises. They are easy to escape from though. I try in ignore them, as interaction seems to increase their desire to want to communicate with me, and I don't want to hear their mindless drivel.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,14 22:35 other posts 
The zombies converge on your town on the weekend? Are they easy to spot? This is what I'm talking about, zombies staggering around, unbeknownst to the general population and vacationers. You seem to have a handle on how to avoid them, the zombies not those on vacation, however the other folks...... I shudder to think what could happen.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Nov,14 15:27 other posts 
Yes, they usually appear after midnight, stagger around mumbling to themselves, sometimes shouting at no one, and sometimes shouting at other zombies, who in turn shout back at them.
Going back to your original point, I have been tempted recently to start answering no to those question, or rate 1/10 in the rate my cock posts. But I imagine this will just provoke the poster to write an insulting/negative reply, so I'll refrain.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 30,Oct,14 17:17 other posts 
By #472683 30,Oct,14 17:19
A masochistic zombie would eat his heart out!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,14 22:26 other posts 
Now that's funny!
By #303133 31,Oct,14 07:25
By #132188 31,Oct,14 07:48
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

Is it big and smooth enough?

Just asking
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,14 13:12 other posts 
Dev, if we were going to talk about cocks, yours would be at the top of the list!
By #451452 06,Nov,14 03:56
I live in a retirement village that the developer had the foresight to upgrade with a fully automatic Zombie alert and repulse system. If a Zombie presence is detected the TV and radio stations automatically broadcast a warning message warning the residents to seek shelter in the nearest concrete structure and stay away from the windows. The weapons are then focused on the site where the Zombies were detected and blast away until no Zombie dead-life is detected. Crews are dispatched to clean up any residue and replace any damaged vegetation. The all clear is then sounded and life returns to normal.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   ...#163

Show It Off