Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #123

Pages:  #1... #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #301038 12,Oct,14 07:34
"I married the dumb fuck" kind of day....
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 12,Oct,14 07:43 other posts 
Hopefully the feeling don't last any longer than a day

By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Oct,14 11:49 other posts 

I finally got round to buying a new camera today after carelessly smashing my old one knocking it off the table by accident. I'm still cross about that. I hope you don't mind if I give this VERY FIRST pic from the new camera its WORLD PREMIERE here

By routemaster [Ignore] 10,Oct,14 14:14 other posts 
Why have some of my pics in my ASSES IN TIGHT SHORTS group been deleted? They are of the same type as the ones remaining and are still in my public gallery. So what was wrong with the ones that were deleted and who decides these things? I've a damn good mind to put them back. Bloody infuriating.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,14 20:29 other posts 
Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Blech! Soft batch cookies, yucky! Cookies should crisp or kinda hard like Lorna Doone's or Ginger Snaps! Another travesty is mixed up cookies. Notice my examples, they are plain, nothing extra added. The only really good mixed up cookie is the Oatmeal Raisin, the recipe found on the Quaker Oats box is the BEST! I have seen where bakers try to bastardize the Oatmeal Raisin cookie by substituting chocolate chips instead of the raisins! WTF!? This is just wrong, wrong, wrong!

What's your thought or preference towards cookies? It might be easier if you agree with me.
By #472683 06,Oct,14 23:37
I agree! I love crisp or hard cookies! I'm not a fan of soft cookies.

I'm a "purist" when it comes to cookies. Brownies, too! I don't want extras added! My favorite brownies are the corner ones or edge ones. I love the crispy edges!
By #358797 07,Oct,14 00:11
I agree. The border brownies are the best ones....
However, if someone hands me a crispy cookie, I'm likely to frisbee that sucker at a tree or give it to my rat.
Team soft cookie!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,14 08:27 other posts 
Oh, so you're gonna go Team Soft Batch, are you?
By #358797 07,Oct,14 15:55
Uhhuh.
And my favorite is white chocolate chip and macadamia nut.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,14 18:11 other posts 
Oh my gawd......a foo-foo soft batch cookie at that!
By #358797 08,Oct,14 09:29
Foo Foo was a bunny.
He hopped through the forest, picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head.

Bahahahaha.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,14 14:11 other posts 
I chose the term foo-foo because I wasn't sure if I could spell she-she correctly!
By #428387 08,Oct,14 15:13
Just thought I would add some candy for you cookie crunchers to reminisce in .
Candy Necklaces
Bit-O-Honey
Wonka Fun Dip
Air Heads
Peas and Carrots
Root Beer Barrels
Nik-L-Nips
Bottle Caps
Sweet and Sour Pops
Bubble Tape
Mamba Fruit Chews
Runts
Boston Baked Beans
Chuckles
Lemonheads
Ring Pop
Cry Babies Guts
Necco Wafers
Tootsie Pops
Push Pops
Candy Buttons
Sugar Daddy Pops
Chupa Chups
Big League Chew
Sixlets
Wax Lips
YUM YUM
And an addendum for bella!
Foofoo
Adjective used to describe anything that is just a little to frilly, fancy, or "upper crust". Things that are foofoo might also be a bit on the delicate side, or too elegant by half, or even offensively fruity. Spoiled little lap-dogs, $1000 designer handbags, and pink capri pants worn by men all qualify as foofoo. Volleyball, a lightweight game - not a "sport" - played by athletic girls and openly gay men, does not qualify as foofoo.
By #358797 08,Oct,14 18:58
Oooh. My favorite cookies are fancy and elegant.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,14 10:30 other posts 
YES!!!!
By #472683 08,Oct,14 17:57
OMG. I remember that. "Hare today, goon tomorrow"!
By #358797 09,Oct,14 09:43

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 09,Oct,14 09:35 other posts 
special note to anyone in Management or in a position of authority.... NEVER push a loyal employee to the point that they no longer give a FUCK.....
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,14 10:29 other posts 
I get it but huh?

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,14 08:55 other posts 
Just saw Fleetwood Mac on the Today Show. Ahhhh...... Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, John McVie and Christine McVie!

There were so many tunes that they made popular, today's concert was lack luster. It would have been better if Christine McVie would have just remained a memory.

By #459012 08,Oct,14 02:54
I love my cock so much
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Oct,14 03:05 other posts 
I LOVE mine too and the fact that it gives me endless hours of pleasure totally free of charge - but don't tell the wretched politicians, they'll find a way of making you pay for that too, 10 quid for every orgasm

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,14 19:49 other posts 
Does this situation make anyone else nervous?

I was on my drive home, I look in the rear view mirror and the person driving behind me is so short that I cannot see their head or face popping above their steering wheel. For about 10 to 12 miles of my trip all I could think of was, I hope their legs are long enough to reach the brake pedal.
By #472683 04,Oct,14 01:16
Maybe it was the headless horseman! lol

In all seriousness, though: Yes. That makes me nervous, too!
By #428387 04,Oct,14 12:33
One time I was driving along the highway and towards me came a car on the opposit side It had what looked like no driver just the passenger .As it came level to me I realised it was a right hand drive car
By #472683 04,Oct,14 14:42
By #445126 05,Oct,14 09:09
When our youngest daughter got her driver's license she was barely tall enough to see over the dashboard and it often looked like a driverless car scooting about town. Made me (as well as others) nervous so I ought a big pillow to put behind her back so she was visible. It also helped her reach the pedals!!

We don't grow 'em real big in our family!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 09:13 other posts 
Really? Don't grow what big? I was impressed with YOUR family jewels!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 19:07 other posts 
I'm not vertically challenged either!!
By #132188 07,Oct,14 07:38
One time on my own from band camp
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,14 12:14 other posts 
Band camp? For real? Were you sliding back and forth on your trombone?
By #132188 07,Oct,14 18:35
No I was the didgeridoo ( just a big flute)
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,14 18:56 other posts 
Did you/do you use the didgeridoo to WOW the young ladies or is that something you use to call kangaroos?

Geesh! Our morning news in MICHIGAN, showed 2 roos duking it out in a neighborhood. Those things appear to be tall and they fight dirty! There were a number of kicks to what I thought was the "crotch region". My understanding is that they were fighting for the attention and affection of a female roo. Go figure!
By #232212 04,Oct,14 13:00
And how high are you?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,14 15:38 other posts 
How high is who?
By sweetslit [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 11:03 other posts 
I am only 5 foot tall and drive a huge SUV, to be able to see I have the steering wheel all the way down and the seat all the way up, because of the slope of my hood I cannot see where the front of my truck ends … As long as I can see the tail light of the person in front of me I assume I am driving a safe distance
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 19:59 other posts 
Oh sweets, you are really petite! Standing all of 5 feet tall ( 152 cm ) and you drive a BIG SUV? You must look sexy as hell sitting behind the steering wheel!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 11:51 other posts 
The voting members on the evaluation panel so often want to make me SCREAM! I question whether there is a better way to evaluate referrals and be fair at the same time?

I suggested to admin about placing a 24 hour "freeze" on voting to delete members that are reported for posting web derived pictures. Admin feels that that suggestion would not work for him, no problem. WHAT GOOD IS IT TO ASK A MEMBER TO CONSIDER REMOVING A PICTURE(S) IF WE DON'T ALLOW THEM TIME TO COMPLY?

Which brings this concern to mind; when a member is asked to delete a picture(s) and they comply, why, why, WHY are there still members voting to delete? Is it really necessary to get to the -5 vote?

The evaluation panel should not be considering matters that are not related to web derived pictures and I question whether we are competent to be voting on members that might not yet be 18. When I see a profile that states that the member is 18, who am I, who are you to question that? Err on the side of caution and have members unjustly deleted?

Referrals that are made with no explanation or something to the affect of; "you might remember this......". I've been voting for 9 months and had access to view the panel's voting prior to that time AND NO, I DON'T REMEMBER THAT! Reporting members should be clear about their complaint and provide proof. No explanation/no proof = no consideration.

Seriously, we are going to vote on deleting members that post benign pictures? A seagull in flight received a referral and I am happy to say several NO ABUSE votes yet the member posting 4 feet in 4 sneakers looks like they might be deleted. What is the logic and what is the difference between a seagull and shoes?

Admin fashioned the evaluation panel to be a jury of peer members. It is just my opinion ( I know, I know, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one ) that the voting members cannot be fair.
By #303133 05,Oct,14 12:59
I'm in total agreement with you here, bella! Admin explained his position on this in my WEB DERIVED images thread. His only concern was with photos which may constitute "identity theft" and not with pics of a non-sexual nature. Photos of footwear or wildlife are NOT--according to Admin--a violation of site rules! Therefore, all those who vote against such pictures and subsequently have an innocent member deleted should be held accountable according to THIS part of the instructions to the panel:

“If it appears later that the member was deleted unjustly - all members who were in favour of the deletion will be deleted and banned from the site.”

I believe that some of the "delete this member" votes cast in these cases are a result of personal grudges and/or a "voting block" which blindly votes according to the whims of a few specific members. In either case, it is an abuse of power, and should be stopped.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 13:09 other posts 
Members are being deleted too quickly that they are not able to comply with the panel's request AND and members are being referred and deleted for FRIVOLOUS REASONS!

If anyone is not certain about what we are referring to, visit MONTED's page and clink on the evaluation panel link.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 hours

Hey *Jaime, just a question.....what was it that I said that prompted you to vote a -1? I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
By #303133 05,Oct,14 13:19
One of the reported members in question had this message posted to their wall:
"Please delete the web derived image of the footwear. Posting web derived images is against group guidelines."
Seriously? Do all members with web derived images of ANY KIND get the same message, or just those posting shoe photos? How much time do they have to comply with your demand before they are deleted? Are ALL photos of footwear against guidelines, or just those depicting sneakers?
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

[deleted image]

Here's the photo in question. How is it a violation of Admin's rules?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 13:28 other posts 
The answer to do all members with web derived pictures of ANY KIND, get the same message, the answer is NO!

I do not feel that the picture warranted that message and I don't understand why it was posted.

And with regard to your previous post of "voting blocks", I do BELIEVE that there are!
By #303133 05,Oct,14 13:34
As an added bonus, one of the members complaining about the "web derived" footwear photos has a "web derived" photo of roach spray posted on HIS page! Seriously! Talk about hypocrisy in action. By his own logic, he should send himself "the usual message" and delete himself for violation of site guidelines within the next ten minutes!
By #428387 05,Oct,14 13:40
Just an idea

Would it be any use if the front welcome page included something like this.

Adult Warning

This website is meant to be viewed by ADULTS ONLY. The content is inappropriate for anyone under the age of 18. By clicking the "Enter" link below, you certify that you are age 18 or older. Please go no further if you are offended by sexually explicit material. In addition, if viewing material of this nature is forbidden by your local laws, do NOT enter this site. Use your browser's back button or close the page.

Also members should state if they have there pictures on another web site. As discovery of web derived images that do not belong to them will mean instant dismissal.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 13:45 other posts 
???????
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 13:42 other posts 
In one of the comments that I attached to my vote of NO ABUSE I suggested that I could provide names of some members that have benign web derived pictures posted on their page.....

The concept of the panel is GREAT, it's too bad that voting members don't stick to the facts presented and adhere to the established guidelines. It might be beneficial if there was a moderator of some sort to oversee the referrals and to champion fair play!
By #303133 05,Oct,14 13:52
At the very least, voting members should hold themselves to the same standards they wish to apply to other members.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,14 14:18 other posts 
Sadly, as you have witnessed, that does not happen.
By #316057 07,Oct,14 11:31
o. did I was in my phone at that time
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,14 12:11 other posts 
Okie doke! Thanks for your response!

By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Oct,14 21:09 other posts 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the visual delights of a HOT MALE ASS encased in and accentuated by a tight pair of cheeks-hugging shorts. If you do, or you like people seeing your shorts-clad bum, I've created a new group, ASSES IN TIGHT SHORTS and it needs one more person to join to make it a going concern else it will get deleted. I'm hoping more than one extra person will join so this is just a request to keep the group going and hoping those of you interested in the visual delights of the male bum will join. But its NOT a demand so the decision is yours, I just thought I would ask and I don't know where else to place the question except in this topic. Hope that was OK.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   ...#163

Show It Off