Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #118

Pages:  #1... #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 24,Jan,15 03:37 other posts 
Just heard the late great Buddy Holly singing "True Love Ways" on BBC Radio 2's Saturday morning show "Sounds of the 60s", that one always makes me want to cry as Buddy composed it for his wife, Maria Elena. But Buddy died tragically in 1959, of course so this song was a posthumous hit for him in 1960 (and therefore qualifies for "Sounds of the 60s") though it was actually recorded with the Dick Jacobs Orchestra in 1958, a recording session that also produced Buddy's lovely version of Paul Anka's "It Doesn't Matter Anymore", an ironic title and a posthumous no. 1 for Buddy later in 1959. It will be 56 YEARS on 3rd February since that dreadful plane crash in the snow that also took the lives of Ritchie Valens and J.P. Richardson, a.k.a. The Big Bopper, why air traffic control allowed them to take off (from Mason City Airport, Iowa) at 1 in the morning in a howling blizzard in one of the worst winters for years in the American Mid West is inexcusable. But the biggest testament to Buddy and his music is that it still sounds as great today as it did all those decades ago. Spare a thought for him - and the others - when 3.2.15 creeps round
By #68656 24,Jan,15 08:11
Hello David.

He was an excellent performer as well as being an icon in the early days of rock and roll.

Here is "true love ways" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjFRHIhSvwc and also his classic "Peggy Sue" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEl3UUl1Fmw
By #480212 24,Jan,15 08:46
They always say it was Jimi Hendrix that made the Fender Stratocaster great .But the seeds where well sown years earlier when Buddy Holly stepped upon the stage sporting that iconic guitar .It was seeing Buddy with his Strat that gave Cliff and Hank the idea to get one for themselves .So buddy is not only responsible for his great songs and being amoungs the first of the rock N' rollers but also for bring to the attention of the world such a classic instrument .
By #68656 24,Jan,15 09:08
Dear Mr. poolboy.
The Diamonds were also around in those days, remember this tune on the radio.? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_JxwMcIbJc
See if you can pick Tom Hank`s father.
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 01:11 other posts 
Thank you, John and poolboy, Buddy is my no. 1 favourite singer of all time and "Peggy Sue" my favourite of all his songs though I love them all. "Peggy Sue" with that thumping guitar sound and Buddy's stylised hiccup-style vocal makes this a winner from start to finish, I never grow tired of it, and it was recorded almost 58 YEARS ago on 1st July 1957 but still sounds as good as new. I also have a box set of vinyl LPs of EVERYTHING Buddy ever recorded, including some interviews with him and all the demos he recorded on a simple tape recorder in his New York apartment before Norman Petty got his hands on them and put in backing singers after poor Buddy's death. This box set cost me £12.99 when it came out in 1979 to commemorate 20 years since Buddy died, goodness knows what it would cost today and it is one of my most treasure possessions. Never mind that its on vinyl and not CD, I wouldn't part with it for the world. Rest in peace dear Buddy and thanks for all the great music you gave us

By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jan,15 12:20 other posts 
"The old ways are the best ways"
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,15 23:09 other posts 
The old ways do work. It's great that people 'think outside the box' otherwise we still might be living in caves or riding horses.
By #451452 24,Jan,15 09:53
The old ways are generally the basis for the new ways, upgraded by palling technology to the problem. As we study things to identify the basics of each activity we gain enough knowledge to develop better tools and eliminate the sweat from many jobs. It is important to remember that understanding the old ways makes you better able to utilize the new ways. Once you combine that knowledge with the new technology you often come up with better results which can be out of the box or just better. The failure in this is that as jobs are replace or reduced by adding technology we must not forget that the people who were displaced must be educated or trained to become part of the solution. I am an old guy and have seen many advances in technology that were blindly implemented and the old way skills lost and then because people didn't understand the basics the new ways failed.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,15 17:34 other posts 
Men are superior drivers!
By #481714 11,Jan,15 03:14
Oh sweetheart,dont get me started on this one.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,15 10:11 other posts 
Please, share some of your stories, I'm sure they're going to be funny!
By #451452 11,Jan,15 03:19
I can tell that you are giggling your butt off with this statement.What happened did some one cut you off or otherwise incite your road rage...just kidding.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,15 10:09 other posts 
Of course being tailgated, cut off, blah, blah, blah, happens daily, all you need to do is to confirm that is to drive I-94 or M59 with any regularity and you would feel my pain. And you are correct, I am laughing my butt off and speaking tongue in cheek but as a PASSENGER!
By #451452 24,Jan,15 09:44
We have I-76 in the Philadelphia area, I-4 in the Orlando area and parts of I-15 and I-5 in Southern California. Then there was NJ 35 in New Jersey. Too many places that people who think that it is their God given right to drive while sitting on their heads.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,15 12:24 other posts 
I heard this on my morning drive radio show and I had a hard time believing it. With that said, I Google'd it on the Internet and if it is posted on the Internet, then it's got to be true! Here it is;

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL BILL IF I WANT TO

Five-Year-Old Receives Invoice From Friend’s Mom After Missing Birthday Party

By Mary Beth Quirk January 20, 2015

(BBC)

Throwing a birthday party for a bunch of k!ds is not an easy feat — there’s all the planning, the hordes of tiny people running around shrieking and yelling and shoving cupcakes in their faces while refusing to go to the bathroom when they have to, not to mention the expense involved. Nonetheless, the parents of one five-year-old boy say that despite that stress, the mom of their son’s friend shouldn’t have sent them an invoice after the **** missed a birthday party without advance notice.

The absent five-year-old brought home an invoice for £15.95 (about $24) from school one day in his bag, reports the BBC, placed there by his pal’s mom. She claimed his absence from a party at a dry ski slope in Cornwall just before Christmas left her out of pocket, and that his parents should pay or face legal action.

The mom claimed that the parents in question had her contact details, and didn’t let her know ahead of time. But they say that when they realized they’d double-booked their son with his grandparents, who he ended up spending time with instead, they didn’t have her phone number to cancel.

The dad who received the invoice says he was told he’d be taken to small claims court for refusing to pay.

“It was a proper invoice with full official details and even her bank details on it,” he told the BBC the bill. “I can understand that she’s upset about losing money. The money isn’t the issue, it’s the way she went about trying to get the money from me. She didn’t treat me like a human being, she treated me like a ch!ld and that I should do what she says.”

The birthday mom said in a statement: “All details were on the party invite. They had every detail needed to contact me.”

So should all parents be afraid of facing court over missed birthday parties? Probably not, as a BBC legal correspondent says the claims likely won’t hold up, considering a five-year-old isn’t really expected to understand he’s being held to a contract.

Recovering a “no show fee” in small claims court is a stretch, the legal correspondent says, because claiming that a contract had been created doesn’t hold water, if a contract is with a ch!ld, and “it is inconceivable that a five-year-old would be seen by a court as capable of creating legal relations and entering into a contract with a ‘no show’ charge.”

For cryin' out loud! How many of you have planned a party, whether it be a graduation, Halloween costume party, wedding reception, etc., received R.S.V.P.'s from family and friends and still have "no shows? Yikes, being invoiced for a "no show" fee would be something! What are your thoughts, WWJJD ( What would Judge Judy do ) what would YOU do?
By #328554 23,Jan,15 14:09
i think the invoice over the top but can understand the sentiment. i think the invitees parents are rude, ignorant twats who couldn't be arsed to call and apologise. they claim to have no contact details but it would be easy to phone the ski slope and leave a message or even easier to contact another parent for their details. another example of the 'all about me, no thought for anyone else' society we now seem to inhabit.
By routemaster [Ignore] 24,Jan,15 03:14 other posts 
I read this too and couldn't believe it. An invite is exactly that - an invite, NOT a DEMAND to attend. But I do agree it would have been polite to have contacted and say they couldn't make it, it would have been easy enough to leave a message at the ski slope place. However, billing someone is WAY OVER THE TOP and if this person was to take them to court, it would cost them more just to bring a case than for the paltry amount of money they are seeking. So if it was me, I'd ignore it, or else pay it in 1ps and 2ps just to be awkward

By #472648 13,Jan,15 12:46
Gahhhh what happened to the funny forum topics? It's all been so boring lately I'd start one myself weren't I so uncreative
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,15 23:16 other posts 
Peek, the funny forum topics are there, you just have to look for them with 'funny' eyes.

By #445126 28,Dec,14 09:17
Considering New Year's Resolutions ........ any thoughts?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,14 09:33 other posts 
Yes! I'm going to work on being a 'softer' version of me.
By #451452 11,Jan,15 03:16
You have always been just right in my eyes, but I am prejudice. Don't get too soft or you won't be "you" anymore. Hugs.

By johnp [Ignore] 09,Jan,15 22:47 other posts 
My right ball hurts/aches after I lift weights .. Especially squats .. 😐
By #472683 09,Jan,15 23:20
I'm sorry, Honey. Perhaps you have a hernia. If it continues, I urge you to see your doctor.
By johnp [Ignore] 09,Jan,15 23:42 other posts 
I did .. Everything checked out ok!! Had to have an ultra sound on my ball .. Very weird experience. You made it better already tho 😊
By #23212 10,Jan,15 03:56
Next time, lift the weights with your arms, not your balls.

By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Jan,15 15:26 other posts 
I can't believe we're 15 YEARS into the 21st Century already, seems only five minutes since it was 1980. A belated Happy New Year to you all, I was away longer than anticipated over Christmas and only got home a couple of days ago so sorry these "well wishes" are late

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,15 06:02 other posts 
I enjoy mystery/investigation type programs and what I find curious and do not understand is the term; "at large". Used as the fugitive is still at large.....

Does anyone know how the term came to be?
By #445126 07,Jan,15 07:27
The 1934 Webster's unabridged dictionary includes one of the (obsolete) meanings of large - as a noun - as "freedom" or "liberty." That meaning seems to only survive now as the phrase "at large" in legal and criminal justice jargon meaning that someone is at liberty to move about.

There is no academic standard to which this information is related and I cannot confirm without a 1934 Webster's Dictionary. But the 'fact' appears in several different journals and old newspaper articles, so it's - at the very least - plausible.

Hope this is helpful. Your friendly neighborhood geek.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,15 07:58 other posts 
Well thank you very much! It's always been understood that when a fugitive is at large, that they're still running around loose, I guess I wonder why 'they' don't say that the criminal/fugitive is still loose or on the "lam"!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,15 09:58 other posts 
Today is FRUITCAKE TOSS DAY. Anyone have a fruitcake that they would like to enter in the competition?
By #474162 03,Jan,15 12:04
I do, but it might be considered assault here,
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Jan,15 14:59 other posts 
Look around this site,there are more than enough fruitcakes lurking around

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Dec,14 01:51 other posts 
The fabulous Michael Buble's 2014 Christmas show was broadcast here on t.v. last night with special guest the one-and-only Barbra Streisand. Two SENSATIONAL entertainers at the top of their game and their dueting on the old standard "It Had To Be You" was spine-tingling. Puts these naff reality shows to shame. My only complaint, it was just an hour long, could have done with another hour - as with Bette Midler the previous week whose t.v. show was outstanding in every way, especially when Bette and her talented backing singers performed the Andrews Sisters 1940's song "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy". If these two shows get repeated here in the UK or shown in other parts of the world, DON'T MISS THEM!!!

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Dec,14 01:48 other posts 
Terrible tragedy in the city of Glasgow in Scotland here in the UK yesterday with that bin cart crash in which, so far, six people died. Dreadful at any time but even moreso just before Christmas when all they were doing was last minute shopping. Seems the driver had a heart attack at the wheel and it was not a deliberate attempt to kill people but, oh so sad. Spare a thought for the victims and their families whose Christmas has been ruined as has the rest of their lives.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,14 07:56 other posts 
December 21st is Humbug Day.

Humbug Day  allows everyone preparing for Christmas to vent their frustrations. With Christmas being 4 days away, what are your frustrations?

By #477608 29,Nov,14 16:05
I'm bored I think I'm gonna shave off all my body hair today.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,14 16:18 other posts 
Just do it!
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:58
Wait until it starts growing back, then you will either endure the discomfort or shave again and again, etc.
I shaved mine the other week, but I only had a little around and below my naval.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,14 18:05 other posts 
For those that are not aware, admin created the EVALUATION PANEL and any member that has 2 consecutive years is eligible to vote. I liken the evaluation panel to be a "jury" of sorts. Here are the guidelines that admin has set forth;

Abuse Reports main page

The primary goal of this page - to quickly delete members posting **** shit when admin is away and to resolve doubtful situations.
If your account is older than 2 years you can participate here.
Abuse gets +1 if you agree and -1 if you disagree. Once it gets -5 or gets older than 10 days the abuse gets deleted as invalid, once it gets +5 the member gets deleted for the violation.
If it appears later that the member was deleted unjustly - all members who were in favour of the deletion will be deleted and banned from the site.
If the abuse is not grave please try to convince the member to delete the pics in question before deleting

The last sentence should be KEY for voting members but it seems that it is not. IF THE ABUSE IS NOT GRAVE PLEASE TRY TO CONVINCE THE MEMBER TO DELETE THE PICS IN QUESTION BEFORE DELETING. Admin has given the authority to members with 2+ years to decide the fate of other members. Sadly, I feel that sometimes the trigger seems to be pulled much too quickly for some members and some reports can be frivolous.

If you're already a voting member, please keep in mind the established guidelines and base your vote on FACTS, not your gut instinct. I believe that every member is entitled to a message of some sort, requesting that they comply with the site guidelines/rules (regardless of whether they're labeled as a "regular fake" and even once the message has been sent, allow them time to comply and REMEMBER, not everyone speaks and/or reads English.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 03,Dec,14 18:58 other posts 
I couldn't agree more sweetie
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,14 21:12 other posts 
Thanks!
By #303133 04,Dec,14 12:19
Have you noticed that there is a select group of members who consistently vote to delete (without comment)any referral that a certain individual makes?
Seems a bit shady, no?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Dec,14 12:29 other posts 
It is the click !( Monkey see Monkey do) That is the main reason I do not partake in the panel, it is a good thing to have on a site as this,however if the rules are not followed it is completly useless. I have seen many people booted with out being given a chance to comply,and they wounder why the membership is falling off,guess the points are more important!! So untill things change I will not be voting!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,14 13:19 other posts 
Ray, I hope you will reconsider. It's people like YOU who can make a difference. For every referral that is made where a member is not given a courtesy message requesting that their web derived pictures are deleted, for every referral made and the poor member has not even given enough time to comply AND to remind every voting member that they're not being diligent and fair when they vote ABUSE straight away, YOUR VOTE IS MEANINGFUL!

Again, I hope you reconsider voting, it's time for dissatisfied member's voices to be heard! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
By #303133 05,Dec,14 12:08
Here's a fine example from today:

A member voted DELETE on a referral and left this comment--

"I agree with waiting but how long.It's been 2 days.Enough for me."

Keep in mind, though, that the referred member hasn't actually been on the site for 2 days! He has no idea that he has been referred!

What's the big damn hurry?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 05,Dec,14 13:19 other posts 
Well you know Will, if it goes past the alotted time they will loose those important POINTS
By #303133 05,Dec,14 14:04
Maybe things would be more fair if Admin eliminated the points reward for deleting members?
By #444014 05,Dec,14 14:48
Then members would stop reporting....

Maybe admin should limit the reports that can be made by a member ?

One report a day/24hr gets a points reward,subsequent reports from that member are not rewarded for that time frame....

Or limit it to seven reports per member per week....

The problem is really that one member swings the vote for his own agenda....time and time again...

Vote his way then when 'you' report, he votes in favour of deletion....

Block voting is rife...by non verified members too,that in itself should ring alarm bells....members that are only onsite to vote on abuse reports....hmmm...who could they all be ?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,14 15:22 other posts 
Ring an alarm?

Just who is it that you think is only here to vote on the evaluation panel referrals?
By #444014 05,Dec,14 15:29
Ring an alarm =draw attention to....

I would rather fix the problem than go putting up who I think is only here to vote/report on the panel...even though I will state openly that I think JohnS is only here for the panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,14 16:38 other posts 
Ahhh.....now I understand. Thanks!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,14 13:06 other posts 
Yes, I've noticed that.
By #196416 04,Dec,14 14:35
Thanks for posting this bella, and also thanks to JustWill and Ray10754 for your comments as well. I couldn't agree more that those voting have to take more care and realize the importance of their votes, I don't support the lets gather the troops and vote this person out attitude. It would be nice to see more members who can vote to take part and ensure it is a fair process. I now get all the complaints from those that feel they have been unfairly dealt with and have to go back and try and sort it out.
By #303133 04,Dec,14 15:53
How often do you find that a deleted member was booted unjustly?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Dec,14 16:02 other posts 
More often than not!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Dec,14 07:36 other posts 
Prior to the start of this thread being started I had noticed a number of members who vote speedily for deletion without giving the member referred time to respond. I am also concerned that members are deleted for their images being found on tumblr or similar sites. I have found some of my own images on tumblr a site to which I do not have any images posted !!

Voting members should always consider the evidence offered and follow admins guidelines- a gut feeling of guilt is not proof. If the reporting member doesn't explain the violation and offer proof, then maybe that report should not be allowed.

I am reluctant to attribute an 'agenda' to anyone but when the same people vote the same way time after time without comment or explanation that is disappointing to say the least.

I do like the idea of the panel being restricted to verified members only. There are accounts on here which are eligible to vote but that I have serious doubts about.

Finally, all eligible members have a right to their view and that should be respected whether we agree with it or not.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,14 09:01 other posts 
If anyone has ever been a juror, you would realize that a spirited discussion could be a really good thing. When you're sitting on a jury and the judge instructs you to consider the only the facts and proof presented, the fate of another human being rests in your hands.

That is why when I see the same members vote the same way time after time, I cringe. Admin has a 10 day time period for "abuse" resolution for a reason. Matters involving images found elsewhere on the Internet are not an egregious offence as members are entitled to post elsewhere and voting members should be open minded enough to realize that images can be "borrowed" without knowledge as Andthisisme has mentioned. It's not important to boot somebody within 2 hours if their pictures are found elsewhere.....we're all from different cities and countries, we all live in different time zones and we all speak different languages. So it is not unusual that we're all here for different reasons and at different times.

As for allowing only verified members the privilege of "sitting" on the evaluation panel, that's a thought. But keep in mind that in real life, when a jury is selected, it can contain a crosscut of people; blue collar, white collar, housewives/husbands, retired folks, etc..

I must agree with Andthisisme, if the reporting member does not offer proof, then their report is not valid. In life, can you make a police report advising the police of a matter that you are unable to provide any facts? Do you think that the police are going to spend their time and manpower trying to prove your sketchy allegations?

Something has to happen, something has to change.
By #303133 06,Dec,14 12:41
There was a member referred this morning because he "used vulgar language and then banned me".
(Fortunately, that one was not taken seriously.)

On the other hand, the referral I mentioned above--the guy who hasn't been on site for three days, so he hasn't even seen the Star Chamber message yet--is STILL getting DELETE votes.
Included are comments of this nature:

"Abuse is abuse. They knew the pics weren't theirs when they uploaded, despite numerous prohibitions. All of you who mollycoddle abusers are part of the problem."

"Sorry but I see no point in keeping fakes around"

"It's been 3 days and the fake still lives.This one is going to expire" (This last one is from the same member who thought that TWO days was reason to pitch a hissy. If this goes on for one more day, jackd might have a conniption!)

I ask again: How is giving this guy time to see and respond to the message such an urgent matter? SYD is NOT going to implode while we wait...
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Dec,14 13:28 other posts 
I notice that the profile has been dilited. last I looked there were not five neg votes in a row?? Hummm wounder what happend? Like I said earlier it is a good option but it needs to be done correctly and fair,and as far as I can see, from the actions here that will never happen. Two days is not a fair time,every one don't log in every day. It is a joke!!
By #451452 15,Dec,14 18:52
What has admin defined grave abuse to be? Is it the same for all offences? Thanks.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   #122   ...#163

Show It Off