Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #117

Pages:  #1... #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #23212 13,Feb,15 02:36
Canadians are a rather 'laid back' group of people:

On Sunday, 15 February, the National Flag of Canada will have its 50th birthday--proclaimed by Queen Elizabeth II on 15 February, 1965 as Canada's flag.

For c.98 years before (Canada became a country 1 July, 1867.), Canadians had no flag of our own; just 'borrowed' a British Merchant flag; and nobody really cared much about it at all, as people do in most other countries.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,15 21:04 other posts 
I am curious, does anyone care to comment on a 'fleshlight'? Does it provide more stimulation than your own hands?
By #475993 11,Feb,15 12:05
yes it does, much better, wish they made them along time ago
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,15 13:20 other posts 
Thanks for your response. Again, I'm very curious, are you able to elaborate?

By routemaster [Ignore] 10,Feb,15 04:00 other posts 
I saw a report from Boston, USA on the news last night where a reporter from England had been sent to tell us all about the heavy snow there. Why on earth do they have to send a Brit reporter over the Atlantic just so he can stand in a Boston street covered deep in snow to tell us how bad it is? We all know what snow looks like. Oh well, ne'en mind. The scenes from Boston, however, reminded me of the BIG FREEZE here in 1962/63 when it was just as thick and deep in London and all over the UK too.

By #474162 09,Feb,15 11:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iniH3ZvyRE
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,15 02:24 other posts 
What had her so worked up, were they out of Flamin' Hot Cheetos?

If you want a good laugh, this is a clip you should watch!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,15 17:45 other posts 
In the game of poker, you must call your best hand.

With that said, I find find it curious that when a member is referred to the evaluation panel for let's say, posting web derived pictures, should the reported member remove the reported picture or pictures, it is inevitable that someone will return to the reported member's page and look for something else to report. I wonder why voting members cannot be satisfied and just "let it go"?

By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Feb,15 12:35 other posts 
Sunday evening here in the UK and oh boy! Listening to BBC Radio 2 and one of my ALL-TIME favourite records is on right now: The Walker Brothers and "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore", a number 1 in 1966. Can it really be 49 YEARS ago? I remember seeing them singing it on black-and-white t.v. on a Friday evening show called "Ready, Steady, Go!" when I was a ****. Great days!
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

**** k i d. Here we bloody go again with this PATHETIC censoring of words which have been around since time began. Political correctness gone not so much mad as completely off its head

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,15 08:31 other posts 
I'm sure that random acts of kindness take place everywhere, but this is one from my neck of the woods.......

Ryan Garza, Detroit Free Press

James Robertson, 56, of Detroit.

Robertson said he was only half surprised by the outpouring of aid because, "I gotta say, this is Detroit, this is how people are in Detroit. They say Los Angeles is the city of angels. That's wrong. Detroit is the real city of angels."

The meeting and interviews were arranged by banker Blake Pollock, 47, of Rochester, who brought Robertson's story to the Free Press after seeing the intrepid walker trudge by in every sort of weather, mile after mile, through areas in Troy and Rochester Hills that no metro Detroit bus serves.

Robertson starts his daily commute by riding a SMART bus from Woodward near Holbrook in Detroit to a bus stop near Somerset Collection, an upscale mall in Troy. From there he walks about 7 miles — regardless of the weather — to the factory. At the end of his 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift, he foots it back to the mall and catches the last bus in to Detroit, taking him to the State Fairground at the city's border. From there he walks home in the dark, about 5 miles.

His story has sparked conversations in the Detroit region about the challenges low-income workers face in getting to work in a region that has spotty public transportation and some of the highest automobile insurance in the nation.

His story also touched Leedy and thousands of others who have commented on the Free Press' Facebook page, called the newspaper or sent e-mails. People such as Gene Bowen of Las Vegas, who wrote: "Dedication and pride obviously drives this man to do what most everyone else would simply conclude was not worth $400 before taxes a week. He is a very special human being."

“I'm a Ford fan. I remember the Taurus. They look comfortable, nothing fancy. They're simple on the outside, strong on the inside — like me.”

Referring to Robertson and Leedy, Pollock said: "I thought these guys should meet because this (fund-raising) is really going to change James' life." The UBS banker's commuting route in Oakland County overlaps with Robertson's commute, and so the banker has given Robertson lifts dozens of times this winter, ferrying the older man to his job at a plastic molding plant 23 miles from Robertson's home in central Detroit.

Now, Pollock is assembling a board of advisers to take charge of the rapidly mounting donations earmarked for Robertson, including offers of new and used cars. Robertson is not in a rush to receive any money because "he sees the need to manage this," Pollock said. Robertson is single but has a girlfriend, as well as sisters and other relatives in Detroit, some of whom had been out of touch until the flurry of publicity, the lifelong Detroiter said.

The board will set much of Robertson's windfall aside for future expenses, including auto insurance, gasoline, maintenance, and some of the cash likely will help him with medical and dental care, Pollock said.

A big step is deciding what kind of car would be best, Pollock said. Through the Free Press, dealers, including Rodgers Chevrolet, have offered free new cars.

Robertson's last car was an aging Honda that he told the Free Press quit in 2005, after which he couldn't afford a car on his hourly wage, now $10.55. With donations piling up, Robertson sounded ready to visit Ford country.

"I'm a Ford fan. I remember the Taurus. They look comfortable, nothing fancy. They're simple on the outside, strong on the inside — like me," he declared.

"I'm 6-foot and I think the Mustang's a little tight," he added, explaining that "I got in quite a few cars" during his annual visit last month to the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center.

"I mostly stay with Americans cars — Lincoln, Fords, GM, Dodge."

With the business-suited banker and hip-styled college junior looking on, Robertson peered calmly into the television lights of a cameraman filming for "Good Morning America" show and put his sudden abundance and celebrity into perspective.

"I have to be careful how I act about this. The same God who brings you all these blessings can take them away," he said.

"Hopefully, I'm ready for what happens."

On a footnote, this man has been making his trip by bus and foot for the last 10 years and he hasn't missed one day of work. That speaks loudly of Mr. Robertson's work ethics! 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,15 07:00 other posts 
Lint is the fecal matter of laundry!

By #132188 01,Feb,15 06:04
Why is it childre# with no vision do exactly what there told ?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,15 08:04 other posts 
Because they trust.
By #23212 02,Feb,15 01:09
It is often because they have little capacity and/or courage for original thoughts, so they just follow.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,15 04:57 other posts 
You think ch.ildren lack original thoughts? That is so far from being true. YOU see an empty box but a ch.ild will SEE a fort or a rocket ship. Ch.ildren have great imaginations and thoughts and are able to spin wonderful stories.

What ch.ildren don't have is life experience. When you tell a ch.ild not to go near the stove because it is hot or don't touch the flame because they will be burned, some trust and/or are obedient but some will try for themselves to see what is forbidden. Once they are burned, you really think they are incapable of forming original thoughts like they won't be doing that again?
By #445126 02,Feb,15 07:19
I agree with bella! The most original 'original thought' seems to come from ****. It's not always plausible, but very often original. And having raised a couple, I would have to take exception to the thought that ****.ren do what they are told. They are more often natural pushers of boundaries, challengers of authority, and taking adults to task on long held and often outdated modes of thinking.

Yes. They can follow directions and rules well, but don't for a second think that makes them submissive or compliant. And thank goodness that we have youth to see hope when we see despair.
By #23212 04,Feb,15 02:25
So far, I have seen NO ONE here stating that "ch.ildren do what they are told", just as you as a parent, and virtually all the rest of us know. The original post by 'Deviant' was asking about "ch.ildren WITH NO VISION", not ch.ildren in general, who are, of course, "more often natural pushers of boundaries, ....."
And I would add to your thanks, that 'thank goodness there are lots of parents like you, who allow their challenges' to grow and flourish.
By #23212 04,Feb,15 02:13
Once again 'bella!', and as usual, you have totally misread and completely misinterpreted my reply to 'Deviant' here. He asked why "ch.ildren WITH NO VISION do exactly what they're told". I was giving an explanation why ch.ildren WHO SHOW NO VISION might do this. As a clinical psychologist for over 30 years, helping thousands of adults and ch.ildren, I was speaking only about those ch.ildren who seem 'visionless'; and that it may be because those particular ch.ildren might have some limited capacity for original thoughts; or if they do have them, might be too frightened, given their personality, or more likely, environmental factors like rigid, authoritarian parents and/or teachers, to express themselves. It DOES take a creative ch.ild to figure out who are those type of abhorrent adults, and just be 'Yes Sir!/Ma'am!' to them; while being imaginative, creative, original, and yes, trusting, around kind, decent, open-minded, accepting adults.

Your outrageously incorrect statement that I "think ch.ildren lack original thoughts" couldn't be farther from any kind of reality; and truly has me wondering what trauma may have produced such thinking. All the best to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,15 05:03 other posts 
Once again 'sinaff47', and as usual, you step forward to remind all who you were. Thanks.
By #477982 02,Feb,15 07:48
Something to do with the degree of submissiveness, I think, for whatever reason, in the **** or family. And the degree of bonding, and degree of desire to please, and self esteem... Sometimes, it works for them in the long run, and sometimes it doesn't work out for the bold and adventurous... complicated effing world, ain't it ?
By #23212 04,Feb,15 02:16
I believe that if "it doesn't work out for the bold and adventurous" ones, it is likely because some adults are too rigid or frightened to allow and accept those qualities in them.
By #132188 04,Feb,15 02:23
Guys/Gals just remember my eldest daughter is a Qualified Forensic Psychologist with her own practice so I know the answer, but was just looking for other opinions no war tho and thankyou all for your responses.

And no disrespect but I know Sinaff is most qualified to comment on this.

Time for love now
By #23212 04,Feb,15 02:37
Thank you, my friend, for your kind words.
But in addition, through experience if not training also, there are many here I'm sure, who have guided ch.ildren to think for themselves, and not just be followers.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,15 16:42 other posts 
What the frick happened with the price of gas/gasoline? This morning the price was $1.87.9 and now it is $ 2.35.9.

By #482797 30,Jan,15 02:29
Where do,some of,the men on this site get such sexy undies?I have looked all over the net,shops etc and can find only cheap,or cheap looking crap...that's male undies,not female.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,15 08:04 other posts 
When you see something that grabs your attention, why not ask that member? Simple solution.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 26,Jan,15 22:52 other posts 
Deer Grammer Nazis??
Im playcing this hear to spacifikally distroy you're intire day. May korecting this poste be the onley thing you thinc abowt all fakcing weak.
By #170523 26,Jan,15 23:41
I am glad you brought this up,I like venison,very good when prepared right.It is funny how people say it is dry but they over cook it ,it is great when made on the grill.Tell me your favorite venison recipe.
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 11:03 other posts 
my favorite recipe really isn't one. Straight from the deer right to my grill. I don''t add anything
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 06:23 other posts 
Dear Odin,

I don't think that there is an issue with your grammar but your spelling, oh my, your spelling is atrocious!!!
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 11:00 other posts 
perhaps your right, should be spelling nazi's....but then that's my point
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 13:09 other posts 
You are concerned about the spelling Nazis, really? Although the words were misspelled you spelled everything phonetically and your thoughts were quite clear and understandable. Screw the damn spelling Nazis!

Pssst....hey Odin, although 'your' was not misspelled, the contraction, you're, would have been correct. And if anyone knows a punctuation Nazi, please direct them my way, I NEED HELP!
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 28,Jan,15 22:21 other posts 

By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 01:27 other posts 
Once again a public corporation - this time Transport for London - has set itself up as guardian of the nation's - well Londoners anyway - morals. A poster of actor Lewis Reeves in the nude from the back and showing his bare bum in an advertisement for the gay play "My Night With Reg", currently enjoying a revival after 20 years in London's West End and in which Lewis and Julian Ovenden have a full frontal nude scene, has recently been removed from display in London Underground stations as there have been "complaints" that it was "too rude" and "we must protect the c h i l d r e n." A spokesperson for TfL huffily stated that the original poster "contravenes our guidelines", in which case why did they put it up in the first place? As for the few - and I'm sure it can't be many since you only get a glimpse of the poster as you go up or down the escalator - who complained, don't they have backsides too? What happened to freedom of expression? Art galleries have been displaying paintings and sculptures of nudes for centuries and as for that disgusting homophobic British Tory comic masquerading as a newspaper, "The Sun" (I can hardly bring myself to mention its name), they've been showing pics of women's tits every day for decades but nobody complains about that. So the poster has been removed and replaced by one of Lewis's back from the waste up - how ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, pandering to these bigots. Anyway, one of my best friends and I are going to see the play next Friday, I saw it last year with the same cast at the Donmar Warehouse fringe theatre and it has now transferred to the mainstream Apollo Theatre in London's West End. I also saw it when first produced 20 years ago in which actors Joe Duttine and Anthony Calf played the roles requiring them to appear full frontal nude. However, the nudity is very brief so anyone going just for that is liable to be a bit put out. True, seeing actors naked on stage is very nice but my friend and I are going for the WHOLE play which is both hilarious yet also quite sad and poignant at times, like all good plays should be. So knickers to you TfL for giving in to a minority, why don't you concentrate on what you're supposed to do and make the buses and tubes run on time, especially as London has the most disgustingly outrageous sky-high fares in the world?
----------

----------------------------- added after 9 minutes

p.s. if you want to see what TfL is making a big fuss about, google "My Night With Reg poster" and the one that has been removed with Lewis Reeves showing his bum, is there for all to see.

p.p.s. The Apollo Theatre in London's West End where "My Night With Reg" is now playing is the one where, a year or so ago during a performance of "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time", part of the roof collapsed, injuring some members of the audience. I'm sure Lewis Reeves and Julian Ovenden - a great singer too - will bring the house down again as soon as they remove their clothes!!!!!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 02:52 other posts 
One of my favorites only registered users can see external links
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 03:59 other posts 
Thanks but that clip relates to Buddy Holly in my forum topic below and not "My Night With Reg". I've seen that clip before and Buddy is actually singing "Oh Boy!", wonder why they blanked that out and played "Rave On" instead. Still, great to see and hear, beats all this modern day dross which passes for pop music nowadays. Now, about "My Night With Reg" .......
You must have missed the news last week, some of which concerned The Sun's Page 3, which was dropped, only to return a few days later. Over the years there have been many complaints from feminists about Page 3.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 16:51 other posts 
If anyone has an idea about how one can earn money without going to work, please share your ideas here. If your suggestion(s) are doable, I will tender my 2 week notice OR quit on the spot.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 21:33 other posts 
Goodbye Lolacross! If you read this, know that those web derived pictures that you posted one year ago caused you to be reported to the evaluation panel. There were a number of members that wanted you to be able to correct the problem but sadly, you weren't given that opportunity because there is a group of voting members that seem to want to expedite matters.
By #482797 26,Jan,15 02:40
who she?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,15 06:04 other posts 
Lolacross is a he who was reported on January 22 and had not been online since being reported.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 27,Jan,15 06:54 other posts 
Point mongers! Bet if the shoe was on the other foot they would be all ass hurt! Evaluation panel is a complete joke as it is to this date ! This site used to be fun!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jan,15 18:08 other posts 
Would you die for your country??
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,15 22:59 other posts 
Many do. I would like to say yes but to be honest with you, I do not know.
By #460403 18,Jan,15 13:34
It depends, if my country is an invader usurper who lives off other countries' resources and profoundly pretend to be the good thing ever happened to mankind, NO I wouldn't like that shame of dying for it be stuck on me and follow me to my grave! *that's only one example of why I wouldn't consider dying for my country*
By #451452 24,Jan,15 09:39
Why don't you move to a country that would satisfy your moral values and ethical standards?
By #328554 23,Jan,15 14:09
no only for my family.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Jan,15 17:41 other posts 
good answer!.....nice to see you! ..Bruv!👍👍🍻🍻
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,15 18:21 other posts 
I know, it is nice to see him!
By #452019 25,Jan,15 04:50
he told me he will not be on regularly but will attempt a few 'guest' appearances
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,15 21:25 other posts 
Guest appearances?! That's funny but I will look forward to when he POPS in!
By #451452 24,Jan,15 09:41
Made the offer when I was younger, spent my time on submarines and had a few close calls in the 60s. Would do it again if they would give me some uniforms, updated training, good weapons and ammo.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   #119   #120   #121   ...#163

Show It Off