pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #104

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,15 06:02 other posts 
September 911 Remembrance Day

On September 11, 2001, at 8:45 a.m. on a clear Tuesday morning, an American Airlines Boeing 767 loaded with 20,000 gallons of jet fuel crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. 

That day forever changed the world.
By #460385 11,Sep,15 15:57
A lot of our men and women in the military have and continue to pay the ultimate sacrifice defending that day. For those who continually ask why we are still fighting. Watch an old clip of the Twin Towers crumbling to the ground and think of your love ones that could have died a horrific death. Maybe you will be reminded. We don't choose our battles, but we do our best when called upon to defend this great country. Thank you Bella.
By #415959 14,Sep,15 18:49
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 11:56 other posts 
Thank you, 2nice_ !

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 21:00 other posts 
VOTE FOR YIMMY! Pic of the Month

[deleted image]

/pic_of_month.php?id=5917
By #472683 03,Sep,15 23:27
I did!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,15 11:56 other posts 
Vote for Yimmy!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,15 10:08 other posts 
Bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,15 19:37 other posts 
Bump!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Sep,15 09:48 other posts 
My girl's pussy song can be found here:

Check it out!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 17:54 other posts 
some random bullshit only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Moreover, talking about bullshit, there are also intellectuals who write about bullshit: only registered users can see external links
and here's an excerpt from California State University. only registered users can see external links
I have a friend who took a course on bullshit.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Sep,15 19:09 other posts 
Hello everyone. I am asking for a favor, please. I was hoping someone could please message kmadeau and teach him how to play the Domination Game as I am thinking he too would like to enjoy the extra points that come with getting the wonderful Daily Whip. I don't know enough about the game to be able to teach him. Maybe you could teach him how to choose wisely when picking out a submissive to buy, from, say, this list:

/recent_members.php?wp=1

...and warn him about how people feel if you buy their submissives.

And if it's even necessary or not, to own submissives in order to get the Daily Whip. Maybe all it takes is that someone owns -you-, I really don't know. I told you I don't know enough about the game to be able to teach him how to play it.

Here is kmadeau's page if someone out there would be so kind as to please message him and instruct him.

/member.php?w=256493

And yes I know his first step is to unblock the game.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Rules:
1. You can quit this game any time if you do not like it, free of charge, just use "I do not like this game" link. If someone of your submissives quits or deletes his/her account you get half of the price back for the one.
2. When you are dominated by someone 20% of the points you earn for your pics/actions goes to that person and you get only 80%.
3. When you have someone as your submissive you got 20% of the points he/she earns. You do not get points from submissives of your submissives. You cannot get over 250 points from this, you need to spend them in order to keep getting.
4. Each purchase rises a price of the subject by 10 points (except when setting free yourself).
5. When no purchases are made for more than 5 days the price goes down 10 points (but not below 50).
6. When you submit yourself to someone both you and all your submissives become submissives of that member (i.e. you loose ALL your submissives).
7. Player with most submissives and player with higher price will get additional visibility.
8. Top player gets a gift "royal sceptre" every day that can be converted into 100 points, other top-20 players get a gift "whip" that can be converted into 25 points. Any member can have only one of those, i.e. if you want to keep getting them you should convert them into points every day.

Hints:
1. It's more efficient to purchase submissives of the players who have more submissives than you (see the top) - this way you not only rise up yourself but also lower them down.
2. Buy members who may earn most points for you.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 00:30 other posts 
Why not ask JohnS to explain the highlights of the "game" to kmadeau? JohnS recently played so the game is fresh in his head and he is also friendly with kmad.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 03,Sep,15 15:58 other posts 
Lots of thanks to both of you, Ms. bella! and Sir JohnS. I am messaging kmadeau about the game. Sincere thanks!

By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Sep,15 03:25 other posts 
Ain't it just a bloody typical? After a wash-out Bank Holiday Monday yesterday when it pissed down all day, this morning (8.30 a.m. as I type this) when people have to go back to work, the sun is shining again. Talk about "It Might As Well Rain Until September" - and it bloody well did. Anyway, September now, summer will soon be gone, already the nights are drawing in. Looking forward to Christmas, everyone???
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Well I spoke too soon at 8.30 this morning, its now getting on for 11.15 a.m., the sun has disappeared after a short-lived appearance and its ABSOLUTELY PISSING DOWN again. I don't feel so bad now if that ain't a contradiction in terms!!!!

By routemaster [Ignore] 31,Aug,15 03:01 other posts 
August Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK and, surprise surprise, its PISSING down. Gene Kelly would have been delighted

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 20:11 other posts 
This is apparently where you get the free 25 dollars if you bought a can of Starkist tuna anytime between specific dates of certain years. Very easy and short form to fill out, and by the way they don't ask you to prove you bought one...you don't have to show them a receipt or can label or anything. Sorry to our friends in other countries, as it might only be open to Americans but I'm not 100 percent sure of that, as I don't remember what the terms said.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 21:42 other posts 
I saw that on the news yesterday and I definitely eat Starkist Tuna! Thanks, that was good information to post!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 30,Aug,15 03:39 other posts 
You're very welcome, bella!.
By #68656 30,Aug,15 11:35
Dear Max.
It reads like a cash grab engineered by greedy lawyers.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,15 15:03 other posts 
A cash grab? Perhaps it is if folks that didn't buy the product during the specified period file false claims. On the other hand, I eat tuna approximately 5 times per week, I have it for lunch on top of a bed of greens, mixed with cottage cheese, plain out of the can OR mixed with onions, celery, dill pickles and mayonnaise as a tuna fish sandwich.

I can remember growing up that my mother was able to make 4 sandwiches using onions and celery and now....? The fact that the product was shorted is upsetting. I've often wondered if my "eyes were bigger" because it does seem that products are not what they used to be. How would you feel if you were going to a local butcher or grocery store where the scales weren't calibrated properly and you were overcharged each and every time that you purchased their product? Or if you were buying and being charged for extra large eggs and 3 of the 12 were only large? C'mon, this has nothing to do with greedy lawyers, this is "1" for the little man!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 01:11 other posts 
Darn! Darn! Darn! In the northern hemisphere, summer is quickly coming to an end.

The sun is coming up later and setting much sooner and the nights in Michigan have been comfortably cool, in fact, it's cool enough for a blanket. A crisp 54 degrees Fahrenheit in my area of the state.

Soon the the roads will be full of school buses getting the little darlings safely to school. And the roads will be more congested, everyone home from their summer cottages and family vacations over for the time being....

Our summer will officially end on Labor Day, Monday, September 7th.

By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Aug,15 02:00 other posts 
On the forum in the column showing the number of views a topic has had, some of the viewing figures have an asterisk next to them. Anyone know why?
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 26,Aug,15 06:20 other posts 
The * means you have commented on that particular topic. That's my understanding at least.
By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Aug,15 06:36 other posts 
MANY THANKS for putting me wise
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 26,Aug,15 07:10 other posts 

By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Aug,15 02:31 other posts 
Another thing I've noticed is that when I send private pics of my ass to friends, the heading at the top of the pic often says "photo of a man's dick", despite my ensuring that I tick the correct asses category before I click on SEND. Surely, in doing so, the heading should say "photo of a man's ass"? I've asked admin about this in the QUESTION FOR ADMIN topic I set up (and its good to see others using this too) and I am awaiting his reply.
--------------------------------------- added after 94 hours

ADMIN has now kindly amended this so that it just says PRIVATE PIC from ...... when we send them

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,15 17:08 other posts 
Legit question.

Why do Americans refer to the washroom/lavatory as the "john" and a hooker's client is a "john"? Seems like john has a negative connotation, no?
By #472683 16,Aug,15 17:46
The almost-ex's name is John, and I used to tease him about this. I dunno. I've wondered this as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 09:38 other posts 
Well, let's just bump this to the top to see if anyone know. I know I had asked quite some time ago why Brits refer to their "john" as the "loo" and I recall that I received very logical responses.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 11:38 other posts 
The term "John" as far as a restroom goes refers to Sir John Harrington who supposedly invented Britain's first flushable toilet which was called the "Ajax". Term probably came over with the Colonists. Harrington was Queen Elizabeth I Godson, know as the "Saucy Godson".
By #472683 17,Aug,15 12:08
By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 13:27 other posts 
Sir John Harrington may have been British (I'd never actually heard of him) but over here we simply call it "the loo". There are other slang terms for it that I'd rather not mention. I think the term "John" in America is for the gents only, in that old cop show "Cagney and Lacey", they always called the ladies "the Jane".
By #495452 22,Aug,15 13:13
You'd need to study linguistics and with the English language it uses several libraries.. I wouldn't invest the time but I call the bathroom the bathroom...A client for a prostitute a client.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,15 14:21 other posts 
Just a question, why would you call a bathroom a bathroom if there is no bathtub or shower stall to bathe in?

Providing that you work and you have to be accountable at all times, do you say to your coworker that you're going to the bathroom?

Police do not refer to a prostitute's client as a client, his or her client is a John.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,15 01:12 other posts 
Bump.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,15 10:47 other posts 
Here are some religious facts about toilet usage. According to wikipedia, religious muslims and jews are supposed to say a prayer after going to the toilet: only registered users can see external links
For the former, there is information here: only registered users can see external links
This year, the directorate of religious affairs in Turkey issued a religious law declaring that muslims can use toilet paper without violating the commands of their god: only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,15 18:50 other posts 
You know what makes me chuckle? Too bad, I'm going to mention it anyway!

When a SYD member posts a picture of his cock and the picture composition is like this..... his cock is in the foreground and he's got his hand around the base of the shaft looking like he's trying to tame a wild horse. That sounds quite good, right? Now look at him, he is in the background of the picture with his tongue hanging out, like he's licking his dick. REALLY?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,15 10:36 other posts 
Every man would love to lick their dick if they could.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,15 12:16 other posts 
Legit question, are there stores that cater exclusively to cross dressers? OR, do you/they go to shops that cater to women and request to try on a pair of beautiful shoes or a fancy frock?

Let's face it, for the most part, men are built differently than women and I cannot imagine being able to buy anything without trying it on.

I would love to hear feedback on this so I hope this isn't intentionally buried by threads 2 and 3 years old.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 20:31 other posts 
If your Country could be remembered by one or several types of food, what would they be. Foods that you feel represent your Country?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,15 00:07 other posts 
What comes to mind is the saying;

"As American as baseball, Mom and apple pie"

So my response is apple pie.

BUT, I think that a couple of favorite food items for Americans would be pizza, french fries and in the summer months, a good old juicy hamburger cooked on the grill!

I really don't understand Americans love for the french fry.... To me, the only way french fries taste good are when they're served HOT! If they're not hot, yuck! The majority of folks dip them in ketchup and I will never understand why. The only time I use ( with the exclusion of fish ) condiments is when something is overcooked, dry and lacks taste, otherwise I want to enjoy the flavor of what I'm eating. Regarding french fries, there's a relatively new fast food franchise that's now in some areas of Michigan, Del Taco. I'm not sure why, but they serve crinkle cut fries with their tacos??????
By jayman73 [Ignore] 10,Aug,15 01:50 other posts 
Yeah, cold fries suck. McDonald's fries reheated in the microwave suck. I like crinkle fries the best. Yes, fries and tacos are an interesting combination. I wouldn't mind trying taco fries, with ground beef, tomato, and melted cheese on them. Wendy's has bacon fries, which I enjoy from time to time.
By #23212 15,Aug,15 01:15
Canada - Poutine, raisin pie, ...
By jayman73 [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 01:33 other posts 
Those both look so good. Wish I could try those right now.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 02:18 other posts 
Poutine and raisin pie both sound so good.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 11:16 other posts 
Thanks for sharing. I have always been interested Canadian food. We have the Canadian Pavilion here at Epcot Center in Walt Disney World, and I am beginning to wonder how traditional the Canadian food is there. They have Disney Chefs come up with these recipes and wonder how Canadian they actually are.
By #492341 18,Aug,15 18:35
Is raisin pie very popular in Canada? It is popular here because of the Pa. Dutch culture,I never heard anyone else talk about it.
By #23212 20,Aug,15 00:48
Yes, raisin pie is very popular, at least in Western Canada. Any market or bakery that has pies will have it. But it is like apple pie in the USA, found in 'diners' etc., but not in 'upscale' restaurants, generally.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 15,Aug,15 01:41 other posts 
Attention Canadian members of this site!!! At Walt Disney World, there's Epcot Center. Within Epcot Center there's World Showcase featuring pavilions of several countries, including Canada. They have at the Canadian Pavilion a restaurant called "Le Cellier Steakhouse". One of the items they have is a cheddar cheese beer soup. I was just wondering if that is something that Canadians really eat or not?
By #491615 16,Aug,15 02:43
Pure Bullshit.. like many things Some Americans post about Canada. Why do any Research, just make Shit up. Those Dumb Ass Canucks won't even know!! Now of course the Quebecers have been known to like some Weird Cheese Shit from time to time.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 17,Aug,15 11:10 other posts 
So I have concluded that this cheddar cheese beer soup is more a Quebec, French-Canadian dish, and more represents Quebec. I was just wondering if this soup was a traditional Canadian dish, as Disney has it's own chefs with their own recipes, and was interested if this one was traditional. The restaurant is called Le Cellier Steakhouse, so maybe some of the dishes are mainly French Canadian, but the restaurant should have dishes from all of Canada. I mean Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup sounds good. But just because Disney says it's a Canadian dish, doesn't mean it is. That's why I wanted to ask actually Canadians about it.
By #23212 20,Aug,15 00:46
No, like 'LIKETOGETbi' said, it's just more American erroneous beliefs about other countries--nothing new.
You might check out people from Wisconsin, USA, where apparently this soup is popular.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   ...#163

Show It Off