Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #107

Pages:  #1... #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 14,Jul,15 10:38
Today is National Nude Day. Everyone get naked and enjoy.
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 10:40 other posts 
I'm in the NUDE right NOW!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 10:55 other posts 
Well we know about routemaster but what about you, countryboy54, are you nude?
By #460385 14,Jul,15 11:24
Soon as I get home. Unfortunately they won't allow me to work naked or I would.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 11:31 other posts 
Alrighty then!
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 12:23 other posts 
I haven't been nude all day, I went out to see a friend whose birthday it is and then we met a lady friend in the pub for lunch. But as soon as I got home, I removed my clothes and will stay nude now until I have to go out again tomorrow
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 12:41 other posts 
So when you went to visit your friend who was celebrating their birthday, they didn't greet you wearing their birthday suit?
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 22:28 other posts 
No, we're strictly platonic
By 22john22 [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 15:08 other posts 
And what about you Bella? Are you celebrate today?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 18:11 other posts 
I celebrate wearing my birthday suit right before bedtime!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 19:37 other posts 
I have nothing interesting to say. Just wish people were nice to one another. But we seem to be stuck at a primitive stage of evolution. Give it another 200 thousand years and we may be better. If not extinct.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 19:43 other posts 
C'mon people now, smile on your BR0THER
Ev'rybody get together try to love one another right now
Right now, right now
C'mon people now, smile on your BR0THER
Ev'rybody get together try to love one another right now
Right now, right now
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 19:55 other posts 
I didn't know what you were referring too. But I found it: only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 21:04 other posts 
You posted a link that is blocked by my country?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 03:00 other posts 
Sorry. I didn't know that.

By #493378 09,Jul,15 19:35
IF ANYONE IS IN NC MESSEGE ME! LOOKING FOR DICK NOW!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 08:36 other posts 
Good luck finding it. It is a horrible thing to misplace your dick. Do you think someone from NC stole it?
By #460385 10,Jul,15 10:48
I think what the majestical rainbow shitting holier than god Unicorn is trying to say. Is that he is not in NC but if he was he would help you find your dick.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 11:28 other posts 
I might be mistaken however I believe that TheUnicorn not only shits rainbows, there's sprinkles in that mess, too! :
By #460385 10,Jul,15 12:16
That's the Fairy Dust.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 13:31 other posts 
I am not holier than gawd. Though we are both mythical creatures, I would never dream of stepping on his toes.
Also, I have no desire whatsoever to help that guy find his dick. It's his dick--he should show more responsibility when it comes to keeping track of it.
Finally, I am NEVER "trying to say" anything. I always say EXACTLY what I mean; no more, no less.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 13:35 other posts 
You do shit sprinkles, too, yes? 🌈
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 13:36 other posts 
Only during holidays.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 13:42 other posts 
Doi!
By #472683 10,Jul,15 14:32
By #460385 10,Jul,15 19:40
Well from what I've seen. It's usually alot less than more coming out of your mouth. And a whole lot of you only knowing exactly what you mean. While the rest of us are visualizing a donkey with a dildo glued to its forehead sliding down rainbows shitting Pixie dust out it's ass cause the only thing coming out of the dildo wearing donkeys mouth is horse shit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 20:02 other posts 
Okay.
First: I can not be held responsible for what others can or can not understand. Just like that other guy is responsible for finding his own dick, you are all responsible for your "fancy book-learnin'".
Second: That's not at all how donkey anatomy works. They shit out of their asses just like everybody else does. (Why, by the way, would a donkey shit horse shit?)
Third: It's pretty cool that you were given the power to speak for "the rest of us"!
By #460385 10,Jul,15 20:25
WTF did you just say. What's there to understand. That a Unicorn is something usually seen after some dumbass has injected bath salts and attends Ultra Fest with the rest of the face eating zombies. The shit term was that a lonely jackass (donkey) wants to grow up to be a real horse. Kinda like a rainbow shitting unicorn thinks he's majestical like God. And your right I should have never spoke for others. I'm sure I'm the only one visualizing a dildoed donkey sliding down a Care Bear rainbow shitting Tinker Bell dust out its ass.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:14 other posts 
Now you are just posting word soup and pretending like it means something...
(I have never compared myself to gawd. YOU keep doing that, not me.)
By #415959 10,Jul,15 21:15
That Unicorn prancing around here is a self righteous bitch!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:19 other posts 
Self righteous? Perhaps.
Prancing? Never.
By #415959 10,Jul,15 21:24
I'm just struggling with what Jethro "countryboy54" Bodine is trying to say???
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:26 other posts 
I THINK he is trying to say that he likes and respects me, but doesn't quite know how to express it.
(He's also just mad because I called STAR WARS a shitty movie.)
By #415959 10,Jul,15 21:30
Well, GAWD Dammer, he's doin' a fine job, he is...
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:32 other posts 
I can just feel the love and respect oozing out of my monitor!
By #460385 10,Jul,15 21:34
Unicorn..... "Although we are both mythical creatures" Sounds like a comparison to me. Remember you made it clear "you know exactly what you say"
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Damn 2pak way to jump in with the piss poor redneck humiliation of Nascar. I'm assuming you must be a New Yorker. Cause anyone who actually remembers the driver who couldn't win a race who turned to building bobsleds. Must have been a fan of Jethro.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:40 other posts 
Okay.
That was not a "comparison", that was a "categorization".
For example, I could say that both you and a monkey were mammals, but that doesn't mean that I am saying you are better than a monkey.
By #415959 10,Jul,15 21:41
Step back, Jethro's quotin' stuff...
By #460385 10,Jul,15 21:45
Word soup sound familiar.
--------------------------------------- added after 87 seconds

And it's sweet that you two send gifts to each other.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 21:58 other posts 
That wasn't actually word soup. Every one of his words connected in a specific and intelligible way to make his desired point.
By #415959 10,Jul,15 21:49
Not sure who "2pak" is...(perhaps, you meant 2pac), and I'm sad to say I no nothing about Nascar.
By #460385 10,Jul,15 21:57
But you knew Jethro. Maybe your a closet rebel flag flying redneck.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 22:01 other posts 
Um...Jethro Bodine was a character on THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES.

That is an old TV show.
About hillbillies who live in Beverly Hills.
That's a place in California.

Just trying to help...
By #460385 10,Jul,15 22:08
Haha. City boy giving the rendeck history lessons on the Beverly Hillbillies. I appreciate the help. I'm still thinking you might be a closet countryboy. You didn't watch HeeHaw to did you
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Nah. Don't think Donkeys with horns and countryboys have to much in common
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 22:13 other posts 
You didn't SEEM to know who Jethro Bodine was, so I thought I'd help.
For what it's worth, I've never lived in the city. I was born and raised in farm country. Just because a guy grew up in the country, that doesn't mean he has to be an illiterate boob.
By #415959 10,Jul,15 22:11
Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol' Jed's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said Jed move away from there
Said Californy is the place you ought to be
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is.
Swimmin pools, movie stars.

The Beverly Hillbillies!

Sung at the end of the show:.

Well now its time to say good-bye to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality.

Hillbilly that is. Set a spell. Take your shoes off. Y'all come back now, y'hear?
By #460385 10,Jul,15 22:21
Nah. I'm done. Going to play with my hot wife. You two have fun exchanging gifts and sniffing Pixie Dust.
By #396572 13,Jul,15 18:58
Granny would be spittin nīcussin n reaching for the shotgun...worser n a whole shuck of ornery possums in a corn-tick (i just made that up )
By #460385 13,Jul,15 19:34
Not bad biggy. You must be from the south side of Germany. I've heard that when they play movies in north Germany that has German actors in them from the south. They have to put subtitles up so the north Germans can undestand. So I guess us hillbillies are everywhere. I've got some Rebel flags that I emptied out from Wal-Mart. Should I send you one. Be a proud German country boy biggy.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 14:54 other posts 
TheUnicorn, why does your avatar look like a Unicorn that is prancing?
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 15:25 other posts 
It is not "prancing", it is RAMPANT.

In HERALDRY: "(of an animal) represented standing on one hind foot with its forefeet in the air (typically in profile, facing the dexter (left) side, with right hind foot and tail raised, unless otherwise specified)."

My avatar is Bad-Ass!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 16:17 other posts 
Heraldry? Well, Sir Prance-a-lot, your avatar may facing the dexter but I think I've seen that act at the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus. That Unicorn looks like it's prancing to me!

I bow to your intelligence and command of the English language. But I will say that in my book, I needed to deduct some points at the time that were threatened that a heard of emus were going to kick down your dunny door. You had no idea what was said. That was said in English, wasn't it?
By #460385 13,Jul,15 16:23
As Uni bends over ass up. His unicorn takes that bad ass 2 legged stance as he gets ready to shove his majestical horn right up Uni's ass. That's when the explosion of rainbows and pixie dust occurs.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   #111   ...#163

Show It Off