Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #102

Pages:  #1... #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 04:10 other posts 
The last 30 days,or so, have drained me mentally as well as financially!

Summer property taxes due, I had to buy tags for my cars then homeowner's insurance and car insurance renewals are effective November 1st and must be prepaid so I qualify for the "discount". What discount? Every year the cars get older and so do I, but the rates never seem to decrease. I am financially tapped.

So I own ( no lien ) my home and my cars are now old and are paid for. I was talking with someone else that feels insurance is a big racket. Yeah, I agree to some degree but it just fries me that every year I pay big insurance premiums for home and auto, my healthcare insurance is a benefit from my employer. Although healthcare coverage is mandatory, I'm not feeling the pinch because my employer pays the majority of that premium, it's a "benefit". It is mandatory to insure your home and cars if there is on lien on them HOWEVER, if your car and home are paid off, would you still continue to insure them or would you say "fuggitt about it", save your money and take your chances?

By #316057 23,Oct,15 23:27
Crap

Thieves go under a car, remove this part with a battery operated saw, and are gone within one minute.

It's called a catalytic converter, and it attaches to the car's exhaust system to make the fuel emissions more Eco-friendly.

Inside, you can find three precious metals: platinum, palladium, and rhodium.

Together these valuable metals can be sold to metal shops and recycling plants for maybe $75 a piece.

That price fluctuates depending on metal prices.

Right now prices are down so the metal isn't as valuable, but that isn't stopping local thieves.

One victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, said their catalytic converter was taken from the car right outside their house on Wednesday in broad daylight.

They said police told them two other people had reported the same crime that night.

Another anonymous victim said thieves had tried to take the part from two cars at their family's house.

They succeeded the first time, but the second time a family member caught the crime before the part was totally removed.

Catalytic converters, in their most basic form, can cost anywhere from $200 to $400 to replace, not including labor.

The bigger the car, the more converters available to be stolen, and the more they will cost to get replaced.

SUV's, trucks and other big cars that you can easily get underneath are the ones that thieves target.

They won't take a replacement catalytic converter. Those parts put on by auto shops don't contain as much of the precious metal as the original equipment.

You can tell replacements from originals because of their difference in color, and see where a mechanic has welded a new one on.

While there are some locks you can buy to protect this part, the saw they use can cut right through them.

Keeping your car locked in the garage is the best precaution you can take.

According to the District Attorney's office, stealing one catalytic converter just based on the price is a Class B Misdemeanor. This leads to the potential for up to 180 days in the county jail, and a fine of up to $2,000.

The punishments become more severe depending on the number of converters stolen and their collective price.

If you have had this happen to you, or a see this crime occur, report it to the police immediately.
By #495558 24,Oct,15 09:42
So, you got sucked into another Dateline NBC marathon???
By #316057 24,Oct,15 20:36
Shut it Reaching.craw back to your Rock

By #491909 01,Oct,15 18:30
Trying to stay impartial here but I have actually seen this behavior by Razzle4 in chat.

Guess if you start something you shouldn't go whining about it after the fact.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 18:59 other posts 
That seems like an unbiased post.

I was really trying to have an understanding of razzle4's request to "ban" Reaching. Why? What has he done that is so egregious that he should be banned? Every member has the privilege to blacklist so why ban?

Admin has written rules of conduct and unless anyone has broken said rules, kumbaya.......
By razzle4 [Ignore] 02,Oct,15 04:28 other posts 
Ok. Forget it
By #452019 04,Oct,15 17:27
i'm going to jump into this one as i seem to have become embroiled in this too. reaching is a twat, of that i have no doubt. he's making wild and unfounded accusations on the site and that isn't on. he has personally attacked me without provocation. i remain on this site because on the whole it's light-hearted, fun and occasionally erotic, if however i find myself constantly being attacked by one or more members, most likely multiple accounts created by the same person / twat then i'll simply leave the site. when unexpected these online attacks are just as unpleasant as any verbal attack in the real world and so i do think members that are found to be attacking other members should be subject to a sanction, be that a temporary or permanent ban or something else. the site has lost lots of members and whilst some of that is normal 'churn', some of it is because members just get fed up with the crap and attacks.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 19:35 other posts 
I agree completely, ultra. If the twat reaching, and the other arsehole (no points for guessing who he is) weren't here I'd look in to the chat more often. Lots of others too, I should think.

Here's the pm I had from him:

Sep 4, 19:44 Reaching: fuck you piss boy Wash my asshole

And with some angry finger emos included. A very unpleasant person.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

PS. The other arsehole is ken. In case anyone doesn't know who I mean
By #495452 16,Oct,15 11:20
Take his points...lolOh and I have a question. Women don't usually use the word "TWAT" to blast other people. Is this a name you prefer to use as a way to say you don't like someone?.
By #452019 18,Oct,15 17:24
like you know anything, anything at all about women. so funny
By #495452 19,Oct,15 12:26
I mean,,, when you are walking along do you normally say you are twat-ting along or is it a name to call somebody a twat normally in every day life? I've never heard of any real woman using that name so perhaps you can enlighten me....
By #452019 19,Oct,15 17:18
never has a person deserved the title TWAT more than you. i find it humorous that you expect us to believe that you have any meaningful conversations with women other than with the poor soul who serves you at the soup kitchen.
By #495452 19,Oct,15 19:23
Or the fact that you are not a true representation of your true self..Everyone knows you are a pseudo name so shall we put the poker cards on the table? Look under your sleeves..
By razzle4 [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 19:44 other posts 
You're so fucking smart saw. What perceptive analysis you can form.
By #495558 20,Oct,15 01:14
By #495452 20,Oct,15 17:18
Ultraviolet is not letting me reply to her message of insults.. So this is for her or him whatever you wish to call it.. Calling me insults by no means alters my accusations.. You are not what you represent here.Get over it.. Get a life.. Get a girlfriend... Get a wife.. Have a C_ild.. Be a good father... Stop jerking off with fake pictures..
By #452019 20,Oct,15 17:25
oh don't cry little man the big bad girl won't let me reply, sob.

thanks for the gifts, i could do with some big pants now the weather has turned chilly and curiously i found a recipe for spam fritters yesterday and so that will prove useful too!

you're really starting to make me laugh now, keep it up big guy!
By razzle4 [Ignore] 20,Oct,15 18:23 other posts 
ok. I admit it. Sawdust and razzle are the same person. It's all been a big joke. Sawdust is just my name when I want to behave like a twat
By #495452 20,Oct,15 18:31
Hmmm,,,, seems to be a lot of confusion.. I KNOW... Let's all get on skype... Ever see the show, "TO TELL THE TRUTH" that will show who is the CUNT,, OR TWAT as you put it and show the REAL ONE... How about you show how big your dick TRULY is my darling... IT will also show that UV has more than what anyone would bargain for..
By #452019 20,Oct,15 18:38
why on earth would i want to see your wrinkly little prick in skype? WOW love the CAPS, does it make what you say TRUE if you put CAPS on?

keep lubing up dude, maybe i should send you some handcream to help with the callouses?
By razzle4 [Ignore] 20,Oct,15 18:46 other posts 
I'm just a midget with a 3cm cock. You couldn't see it on Skype.
By razzle4 [Ignore] 02,Oct,15 04:29 other posts 
'This behaviour'?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,15 11:11 other posts 
"This behaviour" or HIS behavior? Really, I'm only trying to understand what was said or done to warrant your request, razzle4.

Seriously, if Reaching's post is truthful, I would agree, you were out of line.
By razzle4 [Ignore] 03,Oct,15 05:50 other posts 
I made a mistake. Reaching has some personal thing against ne. Not sore why. But no I shouldn't have asked for a ban. I presumed his behaviour towards me was typical of how he treats everyone but this is not the case. Fair enough. And as it is personal I have been here long enough to not bother about it. What came over as a winge was trying to give a warning but that's not warranted.
As for his claims I can't read them. But if it's about so called abuse of women in chat that's between me and them. They are members I have invited into the chatroom who like playing at being sluts. So it's.a game we are playing. I do not pick on female members at random.
So ok I'm partly responsible for starting this thread but can we put an end to it? I'm happy to keep it between me and reaching.
If Nyone is still bothered, please contact me via pvt pm perhaps
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,15 08:16 other posts 
Done.
By razzle4 [Ignore] 03,Oct,15 08:30 other posts 
Tx
By #495452 03,Oct,15 15:26
There is nothing to explain.
By #460385 04,Oct,15 20:23
Fuck it. All this bitching and complaining. Just delete everyone and be done with it. You fucks that want each other deleted. Handle it amongst yourselves. Be a god damn man and confront each other. Fucking cry babies.
By #495452 10,Oct,15 16:10
Have you ever tried religion..
By #495558 10,Oct,15 18:39
Well, Jesus might save you.. but I won't
By #460385 11,Oct,15 14:51
They took the bible out of my hands a long time ago.
By #495558 19,Oct,15 19:44
@ Country... just give me a grid

[deleted image]
By #460385 21,Oct,15 19:32
I hope you will bring more than your little toy airplane. That's really funny.

By #121361 17,Oct,15 08:33
Have a nice Weekend , try it with a Beer !!!! [deleted image]

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Oct,15 23:52 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 15:51 other posts 
Scott writes: "I was in England again a few weeks ago, mostly in small towns, but here's some of what I learned:

Almost everyone is very polite

The food is generally outstanding

There are no guns

There are too many narrow stairs

Everything is just a little bit different

The pubs close too early

The reason they drive on the left is because all their cars are built backwards

Pubs are not bars, they are community living rooms.

You'd better like peas, potatoes and sausage

Refrigerators and washing machines are very small

Everything is generally older, smaller and shorter

People don't seem to be afraid of their neighbours or the government

Their paper money makes sense, the coins don't

Everyone has a washing machine but driers are rare

Hot and cold water faucets. Remember them?

Pants are called "trousers", underwear are "pants" and sweaters are "jumpers

The bathroom light is a string hanging from the ceiling

"F*nny" is a naughty word, as is "sh*g"

All the signs are well designed with beautiful typography and written in full sentences with proper grammar.

There's no dress code

Doors close by themselves, but they don't always open

They eat with their forks upside down

The English are as crazy about their gardens as Americans are about cars

They don't seem to use facecloths or napkins or maybe they’re just neater then we are

The wall outlets all have switches, some don't do anything

There are hardly any cops or police cars

5,000 years ago, someone arranged a lot of rocks all over, but no one is sure why

When you do see police they seem to be in male and female pairs and often smiling

Black people are just people: they didn't quite do slavery here

Everything comes with chips, which are French fries. You put vinegar on them

Cookies are "biscuits" and potato chips are "crisps"

HP sauce is better then catsup

Obama is considered a hero, Bush is considered an idiot.

After fish and chips, curry is the most popular food

The water controls in showers need detailed instructions
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

They can boil anything

Folks don't always lock their bikes

It's not unusual to see people dressed different and speaking different languages

Your electronic devices will work fine with just a plug adapter

Nearly everyone is better educated then we are

If someone buys you a drink you must do the same

There are no guns

Look right, walk left. Again; look right, walk left. You're welcome.

Avoid British wine and French beer

It's not that hard to eat with the fork in your left hand with a little practice. If you don't, everyone knows you're an American

Many of the roads are the size of our sidewalks

There's no AC

Instead of turning the heat up, you put on a jumper

Gas is "petrol", it costs about $6 [£3.96] a gallon and is sold by the litre

If you speed on a motorway, you get a ticket. Period. Always

You don't have to tip, really!

Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Cornwall really are different countries

Only 14% of Americans have a passport, everyone in the UK does

You pay the price marked on products because the taxes (VAT) are built in

Walking is the national pastime

Their TV looks and sounds much better then ours

They took the street signs down during WWII, but haven't put them all back up yet

Everyone enjoys a good joke

There are no guns

Dogs are very well behaved and welcome everywhere

There are no window screens

You can get on a bus and end up in Paris

Everyone knows more about our history then we do

Radio is still a big deal. The BBC is quite good

The newspapers can be awful

Everything costs the same but our money is worth less so you have to add 50% to the price to figure what you're paying

Beer comes in large, completely filled, actual pint glasses and the closer the brewery the better the beer

Butter and eggs aren't refrigerated

The beer isn't warm, each style is served at the proper temperature

Cider (alcoholic) is quite good.

Excess cider consumption can be very painful.

The universal greeting is "Cheers" (pronounced "cheeahz" unless you are from Cornwall, then it's "chairz")

The money is easy to understand: 1-2-5-10-20-50 pence, then-£1-£2-£5-£10, etc bills. There are no quarters.

Their cash makes ours look like Monopoly money

Cars don't have bumper stickers

Many doorknobs, buildings and tools are older than America

By law, there are no crappy, old cars

When the sign says something was built in 456, they didn't lose the "1"

Cake is pudding, ice cream is pudding, anything served for desert is pudding, even pudding

BBC 4 is NPR

Everything closes by 1800 (6pm)

Very few people smoke, those who do often roll their own

You're defined by your accent

No one in Cornwall knows what the hell a Cornish Game Hen is

Soccer is a religion, religion is a sport

Europeans dress better then the British, we dress worse

The trains work: a three minute delay is regrettable

Drinks don't come with ice

There are far fewer fat English people

There are a lot of healthy old folks around participating in life instead of hiding at home watching TV

If you're over 60, you get free TV and bus and rail passes

They don't use Bose anything anywhere

Displaying your political or religious affiliation is considered very bad taste

Every pub has a pet drunk

Their healthcare works, but they still bitch about it

Cake is one of the major food groups

Their coffee is mediocre but their tea is wonderful

There are still no guns

Towel warmers!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

American man's hilarious take on British lifestyle goes viral after his holiday here.

Thought I'd share this it made me Chuck n giggle!.......
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Ps please take note the beer is always served at the right temperature!...cold
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 15:57 other posts 

By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 14:06 other posts 
Just an observation, but it seems the new "Treaty of Versailles???" topic should have been posted on Daffu's old "Who gives a big red rat's ass" thread...

By jayman73 [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 18:39 other posts 
Here is a picture from a Bar and Pizza Place in Orlando, Florida. It is indicating the men's and women's rest rooms. Interesting way to described it, and very Appropriate for this site. This is a split screen Shot of two separate pictures merged into one. It did also say men and women on the doors, so if you're so drunk you don't know whether have nuts or not you can read the sign, you can still read the door marked men or women. I am happy to say I still have both nuts so I quality for the nut room.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,15 10:24 other posts 
Yesterday was a sucky kinda day, in my book.

It's lunchtime and I decided to "pay bills". I often use the pay-by-phone option and dial Sam's Club 1-800 number regarding my account. The 1-800 number is able to identify me because I'm calling from MY phone which is listed on my profile and I've used before. Most of the time, these calls take less than 3 minutes, for gosh sake, I'm only trying to pay a creditor! The call starts out as usual, the automated service identifies me and transfers my call to a call center in India. The woman begins by asking the same questions that were asked earlier by the automated service...bottom line, the call ended approximately 40 minutes later, end result, my account had been "compromised". Apparently, someone purchased some "stuff" at the Sam's club in San Bernardino, California ( I live in Michigan ) and because their second attempt to use my card put them over my limit, that had the fraud team flag my account. Now I ask myself this, who "compromises" someones Sam's Club Plus card that is only honored at Sam's Clubs and Walmart stores and why do I have to learn about this when I'm calling to pay my bill/why didn't someone from their team alert me by phone, email or text that there was a concern on September 26th when this happened? Not only do I spend almost my entire 50 minutes lunch period on the phone with a fraud investigator in another country, I still have to go into their store to obtain a new I.D. card.

So I leave work at my appointed time, I'm not going to give "the man" any additional time, I've got places to go, business to take care of...... I decide to make the best of MY TIME, I'm going to go to my auto repair shop that's along the way, for an oil change. I pull in at 5:44 pm, they close at 6:00, all I want is an oil change, they don't take too long, right? They cannot accommodate me so I go a bit futher up the road to an oil change chain an it costs me $ 243.00 for a fully synthetic oil, oil change, 2 air filters, a separate oil filter, they switched out the air in my tires for nitrogen and have my oil reservoir emptied and cleaned. WOW!!!

I'm glad it was Friday, I had 3 Michelob Ultras when I got home!

By razzle4 [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 16:57 other posts 
We all need to ban reaching. Just saying
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 17:32 other posts 
I'm curious, why?

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 23:43 other posts 
October 1st is only 15 minutes away in Michigan but in many places in the world, October 1st is already here.

October 1st is WORLD VEGETARIAN DAY

World Vegetarian Day encourages us all to eat our vegetables and fruits. Countless studies have proven that a diet filled with fruits and vegetables is good for our health. Vegetarians, have taken this path either for their health, or from a conviction that they should not eat, and therefore, kill ****.

A vegetarian, by definition, eats no meat. That includes fish and other forms of seafood. Bottom line is, a vegetarian eats no animal. Their diet consists of plants....fruits and vegetables. They are ethically and morally opposed to killing **** for food.  They are also against poor treatment of **** at farms ad slaughterhouses.

There are plenty of groups and organizations that support the vegetarian effort. If you are considering becoming a vegetarian, a quick web search, or a look up in your local phone directory should produce a group near you. While you are online, check out the wide range of sites offering vegetarian recipes.  

This day is used to promote awareness of the issues, and encourages others to become vegetarians. Seeing as fruits and vegetables are very healthy for you, World Vegetarian Day is a good day to try a vegetarian diet. You might just be surprised at how good it tastes, too.

By #487013 22,Sep,15 09:36
I was at Wal-Mart buying a 40lb bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in...intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 09:52 other posts 
So the guy behind her laughed so hard you thought he was going to have a heart attack? I'm glad it wasn't me, I have to be careful if I get into one of those uncontrollable laughs.... I would crawl out of there if I heard someone call over the address system, "Clean up in checkout number 5, please bring a mop. I repeat.... "
By #316057 30,Sep,15 22:27
so funny

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 22:02 other posts 
The following forum title caught my eye; ARE YOU A SEX SITE FLAKE???

It would appear that the poster, extraTHICK, feels that his membership entitles him to being entertained by the SYD and SYC members alike and if you don't or won't entertain him and his penis, you are a FLAKE!

arexa52 basically said, who are you to determine why people are here and extraTHICK's responded; " its called not wasting a persons time guesss you don,t mind that" (???) whatever that's supposed to mean.... I posted and asked arexa if she had been blacklisted because of her response to which I received the response; "she was black listed long ago.time waster "

Just an f.y.i., extraTHICK, the only place that you're extra thick is in your head! If you had blacklisted her "long ago", she would not have been able to post on your thread, DUH! It would appear that extraTHICK was offended by my post as well since I was also blacklisted.

Uh, extraTHICK, I feel that you are deserving of a "gift". Please enjoy!

/forum/thread.php?id=24675#13
By #472683 21,Sep,15 02:34
He blacklisted me, too!

He's definitely thick in the head!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 05:44 other posts 
WOW! The guy is a complete butt nugget!
By #358797 21,Sep,15 08:44
All I did was ask an honest question. Dude has posted messages on the main page bashing women here many, many, times. I suspect that the elevator doesn't ding the top floor on that one...
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 13:43 other posts 
In the event that extraTHICK reads this......

Are you that pathetic or are you on d.rugs? This IS an adult website and you would be sadly misinformed if you believe that any member here is obligated to "help" you rub one off, why not get out the cannister vacuum cleaner for that help? It's easy to see that you're quite a charmer ( FLAKE ) yourself, based on the number of members that chose to blacklist you.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if any of the SYD members that responded were blacklisted?
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 13:50 other posts 
Go back and reread the guy's original post, bella. He's actually complaining that he is unable to stay hard for more than five minutes if no one is showing him attention.
Given his erectile dysfunction, it is obvious why he is so angry...
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 14:16 other posts 
Squirrels in his attic, maybe?
By #358797 21,Sep,15 14:33
That explains a lot, actually... It's quite possible they hid his nuts in his brain hole....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 15:54 other posts 
Squirrels In His Attic, wasn't that a book by VC Andrews?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 16:05 other posts 
extraTHICK is a certifiable fruitloop. It's kind of funny that he mentions that he asks a question, or two, the courteous member answers one and returns an hour later to answer question number two. Hey,extraTHICK, is it possible that you're extraBORING?
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 18:57 other posts 
I am here to proudly announce that I have now joined the ranks of the "hundreds of people" blacklisted by Mr. Thick! The poor, erectilely dysfunctional little fellow even took the time to PM me a before doing so. (Is it any wonder that such a charming individual has trouble getting folks to play with him?)
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 19:25 other posts 
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 19:44 other posts 
We also have joined the ranks of the "blacklisted" of Mr. Thick! Woo-Hoo!!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 20:58 other posts 
The guy has serious issues

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   ...#163

Show It Off