pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #106

Pages:  #1... #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 10:03 other posts 
I recently heard from MONTED on another site.

MONTED: "Hi My Friend I hope all is well and your keeping cool." (smiling wink face)

Then I asked him what was new.

MONTED: "Not much new here just keeping all my gardens watered we are having a real bad drought here, so I am even having to water large trees on the property. Other than that been eating home grown veggies and having a great time! How is your wife and family mate? I always loved reading your posts on syd you seem like a real nice guy and I wish you and yours all the best!" (smiley face)

I would have never shared this if he had said anything that looked like it should be kept private. It sounds to me like he's eating well and he's happy. I have no idea what his water bill is. I wish I knew what he grew. Does anybody here know? Squash or carrots? What? I asked him but have not heard back from him yet. That site goes down sometimes.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 13:34 other posts 
Thanks for sharing that.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 15:20 other posts 
You're welcome. I hope admin doesn't mind me doing it.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,15 18:43 other posts 
Although it's already late in our day, July 20th is GLOBAL HUG YOUR K!D DAY

Benefits of hugging

Hugging is a natural instinct for all species; when a mother is absent, most zoos offer the newborn anim@l a substitute to snuggle with – whether it be a stuffed anim@l or a surrogate mom – because the b@by craves physical contact. The same is true for humans – have you ever noticed that b@bies sometimes cry just because they want to be held?

Whether you are a hugger or not, these examples should convince you to start hugging your chi!d more often:

According to an article in Scientific American, some chi!dren from deprived surroundings, such as orphanages, have different hormone levels than chi!dren who were raised by parents. In one study, the stress hormone cortisol was much higher in chi!dren from orphanages.

In another study, chi!dren who experienced affection deprivation at a young age still had lower levels of oxytocin and vasopressin (hormones that have been linked to emotion and social bonding) even after spending years in a family home.

The Touch Research Institute found that teens have less anxiety, feel less hostile and parents perceive less aggressive attitudes when the teens had received a therapeutic touch – like massage.In the hospital, parents are encourage to hold their newborns who are in intensive care because it has been proven to improve vital signs and it also lowers the parents stress levels.

Need some more benefits? Hugging has been proven to…

Make us feel good because “the cuddle hormone” is released when we hug.

Helps us build relationships because the “social bondng” hormone is released when we hug.

Lower BL00D pressure.Significantly reduce worry about mortality.

Decreases the feeling of loneliness instantly.

Don’t put off showing affection.
By #445126 22,Jul,15 06:48
I AGREE!!!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 13:35 other posts 
Let's (((((HUG)))))!

By #202451 21,Jul,15 21:46
ok, ok, so, ... I just watched an ant crawled across my laptop while reading a post, in these forums, about somebody curious about posting on craigslist, I paid more attention to the ant because I didn't quite believe the poster cuz I figured he could simply go to a local bar, or Sierra Club outing, or a baseball game and find a woman who would like him and eventually give him some semblance of what he desired... just sayin' ...

Let's hear it for Ants, ... mabybe????
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,15 22:01 other posts 
The poster seems to be quite sensitive so it might not be as easy for him as you would like to think.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,15 13:14 other posts 
Here's something to ponder, if a Pit Bull was bred with a Shih Tzu, would the puppies then be BullShiht's?

It sounds better said then it reads.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 13:21 other posts 
Okay, I'm switching things up a bit...... I noticed that we have a new member using the profile name of mrmilkman. This reminds me of my parents home that was built in 1955, I believe. On the outside, right next to their side door IS this maybe 12" x 12", heavy duty black "door" with a latch and on the inside is a corresponding wooden door with a latch and in between it looks like galvanized, insulating metal of some sort. Apparently, back in the day, there were "milkmen" that delivered fresh milk "x" times per week, you decided how often. My pops had long before, secured and sealed the milk chute because it was a way for ( mostly young ) people to gain access into your home while you were away OR someone with a very long arm to reach in and possibly unlock the entrance door.

Does anyone remember the milk man? Is there any such service like this now? I'm curious to know?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 14:46 other posts 
Yes I remember having a milk man when I was a little B o y!
I also remember having milk vending machines on street corners,where you could purchase a quart of milk any time of the day!
There are still some areas here in the north east that still have daily door to door milk deliveries,But they are fading fast.
As a matter of fact I recently came across an old Milk box when doing a renovation on a hold home! Brought back a lot of memories!
Back then the milk was always in glass bottles and some times in the winter they would freeze and shatter if you didn't get them soon enough after they were delivered.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 14:55 other posts 
There are still some rural areas out my way that get home milk delivery, too.
When I was a wee lad, my family used to go to a local dairy shop to buy our milk. We had to bring our own bottles.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 15:02 other posts 
To TheUnicorn, you took your own bottles to the dairy for milk, plastic or glass bottles? Did the dairy provide your family with milk prior to the milk being pasteurized?
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 15:53 other posts 
Half gallon glass bottles, and the milk was pasteurized.
We had eight bottles but because money was tight at the time, we'd take four bottles to get filled and keep four empties at home. My folks would buy a box of powdered milk and one of my first chores was making enough powdered milk to mix with the whole milk in order to fill all eight bottles...to stretch the supply out.
We stored them in a refrigerator in the basement.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 14:59 other posts 
My mom and grandma used to do canning so my mother would save different glass jars. Where I'm going with this is in the area that my dad built for my mom's canning supplies, I did find some stray glass milk bottles.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 15:06 other posts 
The old glass milk bottles are worth a nice penny to a collector around here! I have seen them at flea markets and yard sales,some of them had prices on them $25.00 and up!!

Do you remember the the old milk cans? they were about 36 inches tall about 12 inches in diameter had two handles for lifting and a big heavy lid!You see them on peoples porches and planters these days.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 15:21 other posts 
$ 25.00 and UP! How far up from the $ 25.00 could these glass milk bottles fetch?

Holy schnikey! I might just dig around in their basement for treasures!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 16:36 other posts 
Do a Google search of old antique glass milk bottles,
Prices vary depends on the age,condition and weather or not they are labeled or not, just a quick scan and i seen several sets of them from 300.00 up to 1000.00,those seem to be the rare occasion though they average from 2.00 up to around 45.00/50.00
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 15:46 other posts 
I have two old milk cans at home that I use as planters, Ray!

By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 09:17 other posts 
Happy to see that racist flag finally got taken down.
By #460385 18,Jul,15 09:31
I know your more intelligent than that. But nice try.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

We revel in the joy of the Rainbow flag that flies high and proud here in South Beach. Hell the Funky Budda (a gay bar) brews some of the best beer around. Why so much hatred towards the Confederate flag Uni. Hell you might even of had ancestors that faught in the Civil War. But you do your thing. The anger you have will only make you angry at yourself in the long run.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 11:28 other posts 
What part of "happy" do you interpret as "anger"? I do, in fact, have ancestors who fought in the Civil War. They were Union soldiers.
Historically, that flag was raised in 1961 over the South Carolina capitol to mark the centennial of the Civil War. It was left there as a statement against desegregation--a national movement which many southern states, and southern WHITES, violently opposed.
Segregation is the separation of people based upon a specific trait.
For the case in question, that specific trait was RACE.
The specific race which those people wished to segregate was BLACK.
The desire to keep people segregated based upon their race is called RACISM.
A stance against desegregation is, therefore, a RACIST stance.
A flag used to symbolize that racist stance would be, by logical progression, a RACIST SYMBOL.
So...like any non-racist...I am quite pleased to see such a racist symbol removed from a government building.

Post a if you agree with me.
By #460385 18,Jul,15 11:52
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 13:33 other posts 
To TheUnicorn and countryboy54, I was touched by a comment that I read the other day and I feel that this is a good time to share it with you;

"At this day and age for people to still be calling gay and lesbians derogatory names. For people to call black people niggers. For people to call rednecks, trailer trash. Until we all start calling each other Americans, this country will always be divided.   "

You and you and I, we are Americans and we are Americans with different views and opinions. Let's embrace as well as respect our differences.
By #460385 18,Jul,15 13:51
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 14:55 other posts 
TheUnicorn IS a man of words and he loves his sarcasm. In my opinion, there was nothing sarcastic in his original post and what I took away from the original post was that he felt that the statement of how tragic it was to lose 4 soldiers to what was a terrorist attack was indeed sad. Period. End. With you being a Marine veteran, I cannot even imagine what atrocities you've seen and what you've been commanded to do. You speak with emotion and from your heart.

Let me see if I can explain what *I think* his position is using a different example; let's say you are part of a crew of folks that is building a bridge. Let's just say while under construction, the bridge collapses causing many injuries and deaths to the work crew. Now there's a fortunate crew member that speaks with reporters saying "it was sad that I lost my buddies but I told the damn foreman that his plan was not going to work." The fact remains that the coworkers death was a tragedy. Period. End. It was not the platform for him to point fingers. I hope my analogy made sense and as I said, that's what I took away from his response to you.

I hope that you both are able to move beyond this exchange of words.

By #460385 18,Jul,15 14:41
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 14:48 other posts 

By #460385 17,Jul,15 07:51
Our hearts and prayers go out to the soilders killed yesterday in Tennessee and to their families. More than likely it was another terrorist attack. This is just another step towards the Pussification of America. We have a President who now is more concerned with making friends with communist Cuba then he is with finishing the shit circus they call a War on Terror. I guess it has been a struggle for Obama to lift the rules of engagement so our soldiers can defend this country. And it must be hard for Obama as well to let our military wipe these fucks out since he believes in the same religion as the enemy. Guess he figures he will be killing his own. Thank God this piece of shit Obama only has a few months left to continue to fuck this country up.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 10:15 other posts 
Dang, countryboy! Do you work for Faux News?
Your post starts out like so many of their "news" reports do:
You take a genuine news item as the lead, mouth the appropriate sympathies for the victims and their families, and then launch into an unrelated diatribe against Obama.
It's incredibly disingenuous, and leads to the "set up" that anyone who disagrees with 90% of your comment is also disagreeing with the initial statement. It's the Right Wing rhetorical trap.
OF COURSE the deaths of those soldiers was tragic. Any sane person would feel the same. The man who killed them was an evil dirt-bag. Rational people the world over would agree.
However, the cliched anti-Obama nonsense has nothing to do with the tragedy itself. In fact, including it to make a political statement actually TARNISHES the initial statement of loss and grief about the deaths of those unfortunate soldiers. In a way, it is disrespectful of their sacrifice and service.
By #460385 17,Jul,15 10:42
I'm not even gonna do this with you. To say I disrespected the deaths by talking about Obama. Your a fucking idiot. 6 years I spent in the Marines assfuck. I have no political views. They were raped of me when I joined. But I do know we have a coward as a President. No matter his color no matter his religion. He is a fucking coward. Until you have been there you got no right to say shit. Until your being shot at and watching your buddies drop like flies and can't return fire because he has the last say of the Rules of Engagement. Thats your fucking problem your watching to much TV. Cause what you see on the news and what really happens are completely different. How many funerals have you been to for fallen soilders. I've been to too many. You fucking piece of shit. You got me shaking right now you fuck. You sit there in your little house and enjoy your freedom. But don't say no more to me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 11:22 other posts 
Well...that turned personal rather quickly, didn't it?
Notice, by the way, that I did not call you any names in my comment.
I have nothing but the greatest respect for anyone who served/serves in the military. Those who make the ultimate sacrifice of their lives can never be adequately repaid, and deserve to be honored.
That aside, though, your whole Obama rant has absolutely nothing at all to do with the deaths of the soldiers in Tennessee. The President wasn't there. Need I remind you that 9/11 happened on W's watch? Is he to be blamed for that tragedy?
I have EVERY right to say as much "shit" as I want. After all, the Constitution gives me that right.
(For the record, btw, I am really not an "idiot". For example, I know the difference between "your" and "you're". Only a real idiot would make that mistake.)
By #460385 17,Jul,15 11:35
FUCK YOU
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 11:36 other posts 
Don't blame me.
Blame Obama.
EVERYTHING is his fault.
By #460385 17,Jul,15 11:49
20 years down the road. You know what Obama's legacy will be. Not that he was a strong military leader that spent 8 years doing all that he could against terrorism. Nope, all he will be remembered for is that he was the president that passed gay marriage. That's a hell of a legacy for a President isn't it. Considering what he could have done.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And it's funny that you get upset when I blame the state of terrorism in this country on Obama. But it was Obama himself standing there in front of the microphone 3 weeks ago. Blaming the killings at the S. Carolina church on the Rebel flag.
--------------------------------------- added after 43 minutes

Your a pathetic little lonely man. That's had his back up against the wall his whole life. And your to weak to show actions. So you THINK you can elevate yourself above the rest and at the expense of others with your words. Words do not change the world. Words do not make this a better country. Actions do. So get out of your lonely house and take action. I'm sure you don't want your legacy to be remembered as A Mouth Full Of Words.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 12:33 other posts 
That's where you got it wrong.
I didn't "get upset" about anything. My replies were not emotional at all. I merely pointed out--in a reasonable and logical fashion--that spending one sentence of your original post to mourn the tragic loss of life of those soldiers before launching into a lengthy(and unrelated) anti-Obama tirade was very disingenuous.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

In response to the mean-spirited part you added after I posted the above:
I'm not lonely at all. I've been in a committed and loving relationship for well over 20 years. I have a great family and a large circle of friends.I also have a dog who is rather fond of me.
If you feel that i am trying to elevate myself "above the rest and at the expense of others with (my) words", that is something that you have inferred from my comments, and not my intent. That part is on you.
However, you are very wrong about the "Words do not change the world" part. The Declaration of Independence is WORDS. The US Constitution is WORDS. The Magna Carta is WORDS. They all changed the world...
By #460385 17,Jul,15 12:51
The sympathetic you comes out now. Ha isn't that sweet. Now your circle of frinds will be happy with the way you ended this. After you told an ex soldier his comments disrespected the deaths of other soldiers. Do you feel better now.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Again Fuck You
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 13:05 other posts 
Read my very first post, countryboy. It was all about being GENUINELY sympathetic for those soldiers instead of using the tragedy as a "talking point" to further a specific political agenda. I was speaking out of respect for them and their loss.
My second post also expresses my sympathy and respect for America's troops. (Go ahead and reread it.) See?
All of your comments did EXACTLY what I was talking about in my first post. You've gone to great lengths here to insult and verbally abuse me because I pointed out that the anti-Obama rant you posted makes your sympathetic statement about the soldiers seem like an after-thought. I don't doubt that you meant it. You just failed to make it the MAIN point of your comment, which takes the focus off of the tragedy itself--giving your statement less impact.
Now that you have vented your rage at me and called me names:
Do YOU feel better now?
By #131063 17,Jul,15 13:46
But the fact remains it WAS spun into a political talking point.

Yes, Bush should be blamed for 9/11 (I'm Libertarian and same-gender-attracted and have no allegiances toward consvatives or liberals). He, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and many others were likely directly involved, complicit, or at least had foreknowledge of events that would occur. Time ad plenty of information pretty much bears out the proof of that. And still they are not held accountable. The invasion of Iraq was predicated on lies; an invasion probably would have happened by now anyway, but f it was going to happen, at the time it should have been swift, decisive and brutal...because that is all those people in the Middle East understand - including Israel - I am not a fan of the deceit and lies coming from their political machine either.

Obama continues the lies; from renewing the Patriot Acts; implementing the NDAA; Jade-Helm; not closing Guantanamo and perpetuating the same ****-for-oil policies that destroyed the credibiity of the USA around the world.

But it didn't just all come about recently.
Our country was lost in 1913 the minute Woodrow Wilson sold us out to the bankers and the Federal Reserve.

In our present society and world, allegiance to party - for Party's sake - is a fools folly. It's time we throw both major parties OUT...it's clear they both serve the same masters, and we suffer because of it.

Finally, Unicorn...Countryboy is a man of action, you are a man of words (clearly evident by the amount of time and energy you spend HERE and in your other writings). Perhaps you should consider spending more time with your loved ones, family and friends rather than living in this fantasyland...you bragged about not lacking real human contacts, but they clearly take a back seat to your true love, which is your words, of which there seems to be NO end in sight ad mauseum. Give us a break.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Jul,15 14:54 other posts 
Says the guy who just prattled on and on for several paragraphs.
You usually don't get this chatty unless anal sex is being mentioned, PRF.
"Give US a break"? How awesome that you see yourself as spokes-PRF for all of the members of the site. When was that election held?
By #131063 17,Jul,15 13:24
Countryboy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and speaking from the perspective of one who takes action, not spins words.
By #460385 17,Jul,15 14:28
You can flip and spin your words the way you want. You can fool most by doing so. I don't care how you try to say it. But in your original attack on me..... You said my political rant against Obama was in a way disrespectful towards the soilders service and sacrifice. And that you pile of shit was the wrong to say to a man who has served next to these great men and women.
By #415959 17,Jul,15 19:53
It is NEVER a good thing to argue politics here, but I must say one thing...

Many of our men and women who served courageously, but unfortunately have suffered life altering results.

Our government support system for addressing those issues is sadly inadequate.

Many of our solders are waiting, and waiting for much needed care.

I DO hold Obama solely responsible for that.

Those individuals should have the upmost priority.
By #460385 18,Jul,15 07:38
Easy with bad mouthing Obama. I think there is severe consequences for doing so. But yes I agree. It is a shame though that we have mangled veterans sitting at home that are sufferring month to month. And when they run short on medication they are told to come back at the first of the month. Then on the other hand. You got an unemployed crack head sitting at home with 10 kids living in a Section 8 apartment. She's getting food stamps, WIC checks and Obama care. The crack head has medical, dental, and vision care. Plus Obama has paid for her cell phone so she can stay in contact with her **** dealer. All because the VA budget was cut to fund Obama care. That's not Obama's fault either.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jul,15 09:15 other posts 
Better to blame the obstructionist Congress for that, my friend. The President can only sign a bill if they manage to do the right thing for a change and send one to him.
For the record, I was not arguing politics. I was arguing against disingenuous propaganda.

By #460385 17,Jul,15 22:25
Incase anyone is interested. Tomorrow in Washington D.C. they will be taking down the Rebel flag and raising the Communist Cuban flag at the Embassy. You can watch that on Fox News at 12 noon. That a boy Obama. Keep up the good work.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,15 21:04 other posts 
I do believe there are a number of members that comment on pictures but won't vote HOT. WHY? It seems logical that when you see a picture that you find interesting enough to comment on, you would vote HOT, right? I mean, at the end of the day you are awarded points by admin based on your actions so why not vote? Do you find the pile of points on your page "comforting"? Do you think that other members are impressed by your pile of points? Have you heard there's another recession coming and you want to be prepared? Don't be so cheap, it shows!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 19:39 other posts 
July 13th is EMBRACE YOUR GEEKINESS DAY!
--------------------------------------- added after 85 minutes

GROUP HUG!
By #451452 15,Jul,15 21:36
Right on, a geek since 1956.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,15 22:13 other posts 
We stopped celebrating EMBRACE YOUR GEEKINESS DAY on the 14th, silly! But as far as a group hug, if I were closer, I would definitely give you a big hug!

How can you pinpoint that you've been a geek since 1956?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 23:32 other posts 
There's a certain RAMPANT Unicorn that is feeling his oats....

"When horses are fed oats, they tend to behave more energetically afterward. So if a horse is said to be "feeling his oats" it refers to energetic prancing around the field, or more assertive or excited behavior, and may be literally due to diet. When people are said to be "feeling their oats", it is because the same kind of behavior (higher energy,enthusiasm, assertiveness, or excitement) is observed, even though other causes may be assumed."

And a Unicorn ain't nuthin but a fancy horse with a horn!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #101   #102   #103   #104   #105   #106   #107   #108   #109   #110   ...#163

Show It Off