Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #578610 04,Aug,19 10:56
WHY IS A MAN'S JUNK IN THE SYC SIDE AND ON TOP ROW?

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 04,Aug,19 10:04 other posts 
my 4 year site anniversary is August 5th. I have loved every bit of it . thank you " Big Boss Man " for this one of a kind wed site. Thank you all you sexy wonderful people for making this site a place were we can let it all hang out. I have met people from around the world and we all have a lot in common . If only the world was like this site , it would be a happier more peaceful place. Now lets get nude together . " LIVE LONG AND NUDE "
By #578610 04,Aug,19 10:07
ALL RIGHT,,,LETS GET NUDE AND HAPPY,,,

By #578610 29,Jul,19 08:57
[deleted image]
THIS WAS IN BELLA'S FORUM YESTERDAY. SrCUMS CAME BRAGGING ABOUT IT. I TOLD HIM I DON'T LIKE TO TRASH PEOPLES PAGES. I BANNED SKITTLES FOR IT. I SUGGESTED HE PAID FOR THE CLEANUP WITH KISSES.

By bella! at 28,Jul,19 23:31

I could not help but notice that in chat, SrCums , aka Godzillas, aka arir39, wants to drop "piles of shit" on my page. Is it possible that Jews are that hateful? His hissy-fit is all because he chooses ignore parameters and do things "his way" for which he was called out on. Grow up, Ari, your bad attitude is unbecoming.

ONE THING I DO KNOW, SrCUMS DOES NOT LIKE OTHERS TO MENTION HE WAS GODZILLAS AND OTHER AKA's. I HAD TO BAN HIM FOR A FEW DAYS
By #592419 02,Aug,19 10:49
Nobody likes to be called names they are not. I'm a private person and don't like stupid people like you.
I've been reading your posts as well as from Bella. The 2 of you are online bullies that have no life and all you do your entire life is try to find weakness and vulnerabilities with others then exploiting them. Nobody likes you here. The only ones that show interest are the ones that get off on your photo shopped images which they know are fake. You demean the people of this country that used their voting rights to elect the president of this country and he's going to win again in 2020. Instead of being the embarrassment that you already are why not try to do something in your life that may be view as constructive and rewarding?
By #578610 02,Aug,19 13:22
Yes, Sir. Go to my page. Every pic of me is me. Not photoshoped. If it makes you happy to call me names, Godzillas, go ahead. Stupid is fine. If I demean the people of this country, it's only the minority that voted for that asswipe occupying, illegally, the White House. They, like you are STUPID ASSWIPES.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 13:25
all you did was agree with me..
By #578610 02,Aug,19 18:59
Not really, Godzillas, leave me alone.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 19:04
Yes really and its not done yet. You are a woman with a filthy disgusting mouth of trailer park mentality and if you don't like this country you can get the hell out.. Nobody really likes you here anyway.

And you lied about your images not being photoshoped.. Your bullshit everyone sees and the difference is that you're too stupid to even see that.. Go live with Soros,,, tired of hearing your stupid ass'd crap..
By #578610 02,Aug,19 19:48
I do like this country. I am a native. My family counts 5 generations here, mostly from t Connecticut area. You don't like what I have to say, then you leave.
As far as my pics, they have my face on them, but, I don't care if you, Godzillas, like them or not or weather anyone else does. My friends list is over 160. I'm considered sweet by the site. You? No one likes you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 20:48
What did you call me?
By #578610 02,Aug,19 21:01
Can't read?
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 21:40 other posts 
By #592419 03,Aug,19 00:07
I want to hear you say it again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 22:04 other posts 
I’m your huckleberry sircrums you never met a bully like me before I was trained by Air Force and marine
By #592419 02,Aug,19 22:29
So I get called names from a jew hater now you want to start with the same thing.. I'd really suggest you shut your stupid fucking mouth at this point. You don't know what you are doing here..I'm not a loner here or Id delete.. But I'm convered. You'd better be sure you can do this because you'll be in for a fucking fight you will never have a chance to win... I swear to you... Now get back into your fucking hole and just die already.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 22:34 other posts 
Yeah yeah I’ve met jack offs like you before go pull your pud on another site your not making any friends here duch bag
By #592419 02,Aug,19 22:38
so you want gaming.... Well let's do it... I'm on including your name on this racial attack... You fucking stupid fuck.. I'll give you another warning then I'm following suit.. She called me a nasty jew. I'm filing racial crimes.. you aid and abbeting will result in gang online violence.. Don't fucking fuck eiht me you fucking moron.. I will not hesitate to put your ass in the shithole.. I promist you
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 23:24 other posts 
Blow me ass hole your just another internet know it all bring it on you scare know one meet me face to face you will change your mind I will snap you in half like a twig
By #592419 02,Aug,19 23:38
Ok, so I'm making an essay consuming 2 Fukuoka I opted this forum because admin goes into forum, lets see that he has to say.. I have history with you.we should meet and settle this once for all.. tell where you are... I know how stupid you really you don't know how to deal twit 5 edger blackest y are,,, when I make racists charges I'm going to chargee you.. First i have to get to admin.. You are one stupid fuckup you..
By #592419 02,Aug,19 23:44
And after I've ripped your heart out your ass you'll be going to court wiht me..
By #578610 03,Aug,19 06:37
Hey, If you don't like what you hear, block me and continue on. Personally, I'd like to see you get a second circumsision, balls deep. Now, go and make "TROUBLE".
By #578610 03,Aug,19 09:49
[deleted image]
By #592419 03,Aug,19 09:57

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 21:29 other posts 
This shit forum is copied from Bella... TwoCunt is a total loser and a follower.

By #578610 02,Aug,19 22:05
So what?

By #578610 02,Aug,19 16:56
[deleted image]
The following was posted by Bella! today. I would like to comment.
---------------------------------------------------------

By Bella! at 02,Aug,19 15:11

Okay....so in order to see what went down that would prompt her having her page decorated in that manner, I logged out. I truthfully cannot see anything that was said or done to warrant that other then she unblocked you.

I stand behind what I've previously said, she is not the type of woman that I would find myself being drawn to or friendly with. I find her vulgar, needy, attention seeking, quite mean AND very forgetful. She apparently feels that people, mainly me, attacked her when she found her way into the forum. I think her words and actions speak for themselves, there is nothing soft or mild about her personality. She comes at people growling and with her teeth showing, she ought be prepared to be bitten back.
Your 1st paragraph is correct. I have unblocked everyone in my list. I was hoping Skittles A.K.A. Freddy would act grown up, but, It wasn't the case. Still, I found out the last few days that if someone likes me and wants to be a friend, then the look of my page doesn't matter. If I post pics that show my 67 yrs so what. I'm proud to look the way I do. I think I'm not the only one with heavy, pendulum tits (Lix, Bella) that are well received. The page will stay as is until it repairs itself. I'll just delete the nasty comments,
So, this brings me to the second paragraph in witch you, Bella, said, "I find her vulgar, needy, attention seeking, quite mean AND very forgetful."
You are quite correct. I'm all that and maybe more. When you said, "She comes at people growling and with her teeth showing, she ought be prepared to be bitten back." you are also correct. I told you many years ago that I don't take things lying down. I get even and do it at twice the hurt I receive. Think about this. My name, from Twowarmtts to Hotpussy has been sticking in your throat continually and has been in all your friends that pass through your forum. I understand, you don't give orders but it sure looks like it. Yes, I bite. I'm as entrenched in the way I am as you are.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Your 3rd paragraph, Bella! reads as follows,

I became acquainted with Candy years ago as a participant on the ABUSE referrals. Believe it or not, she had posted web derived photos and was referred because of that. I contacted her and explained the concern and requested that she consider removing the pictures in question. As I recall, ALL pictures were removed with the exception of one "picture" that was directed to her "fans" that all her pictures were removed because of ME. REALLY? That was MY fault? Maybe I should have voted with the others to delete you, no questions asked, no benefit of doubt, buh-bye..... That's the reason our paths crossed and over the years, she seems to have the penchant for placing blame on others for things that happen to her.

You are right. That is exactly what happened. In my defense I would remind you that I was new to the site and I didn't know how things worked. I did not understand that photo-shopping hurt the site. After I removed my pics a fellow member said that you were responsible and that you were the cause of many other members being kicked out. After, a second member, And I believe it was CountryCouple54 (kinda funny) advised me you were trying to help me.
What I do remember is that I apologized to you for having read your intentions wrong.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

On your last paragraph you posted

Getting back to Candy, mandy, bonbon, twits.... she wants and needs to be adored. If you ignore her, she might go away for awhile OR she might look for someone to bitch about. I seriously can't understand why you felt the need to decorate her page. Surely, there are better things to do with your points. Also, the fact that you post in this thread is a craw in her throat. I really don't care who posts in this thread as long as the content of their post does not cause it to be Dumpster'd by admin. As I have said to Candy, I am only accountable for what I say. I have NO control over your words and/or actions. admin likes to point a finger at me as being the "ringleader" but that is the farthest from the truth. Enough said

--------------------------------------------------------
I understand you are not directly responsible for the words/actions of other members. But, you are responsible for policing your own forum. I have several forums and know people will get on their horse and gallop. Once it's posted it's part of the site history. However, after, there's time to at least be unsuportive of bad behavior.
When SrCums bragged he trashed your page i berated him. It's not the way it should be. As it is he has me blocked. Isn't that a hoot? I get blocked by the little, demented Jew over you. Ha!.
Getting back, your history on site and your actions have given your followers an idea of how to act. That they are doing this independent of you, well, like Admin says, you are a ringleader.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

This part was hard to understand. The words are ok. The idea? I don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to Candy, mandy, bonbon, twits.... she wants and needs to be adored. If you ignore her, she might go away for awhile OR she might look for someone to bitch about

Adored? I think that's too much, but, show me who doesn't like to be liked and accepted? By everyone? You want acceptance, too. You hate it when I call you The One Eyed Bitch Witch, (that's the reason I do it). And you never back down from an argument. I don't either.
I have been called every malicious name in the book. I've been told I'm stupid, dumb, asswipe, twits, and others. I'm told I'm even un-American .
Care to guess witch group of members did that? And when I complain I'm told it's all my fault. Some people think I am constantly plotting a revenge or some comeback. I am very happy with my life. Here is where the lunatics come out to torment my short temper.
Well, that's all I have to say. And, please, don't take this as an apology for how I feel about you or your friends.

By #578610 02,Aug,19 13:48
Some asswipes never learn. I unblocked Skittles, AKA Freddie, and he trashed my page again. Infantile as always. This time I don't care. His little pee pee mentality can remain exposed on my page. As I'm told and refered by that One Eyed Bitch's sorry asswipes, I'm not well liked. So, kiss my ass. As for Skittles/Freddy/Asswipe, one of the reasons I'm not well liked is because I am not nice.

By #578610 31,Jul,19 13:06
By bella! at 31,Jul,19 12:44

It is sad that she is nothing more then a 67 year old BITTER woman.

Life is short, Candy, why not try to live in harmony

I'm harmonious with just about everyone except you and the asswipes that hang around you. I don't like you. When I think of you and that xxxxxxx CC54 I want to rech. I don't need your actions or reactions to justify my anger at you two. Both of you are good at hiding your trolling attitude.
KISS MY ASS
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 13:04 other posts 
Hotpussy, dip your back cunt in bleach! The flies are complaining lass
By #578610 02,Aug,19 13:26
It didn't take you long to show the site that you still are a stupid asswipe. Listen, Freddy, go lick your One Eyed handler's ass. I don't care. Yesterday I lifted all blocks for everyone. I didn't forget to reban you.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 13:03 other posts 
Aug 1, 10:46 Hotpussy_WetNoodle: Please STOP your attacks. I will suck you off , send you pictures anyting. You win!

By #578610 01,Aug,19 07:24
[deleted image]

ANSWER FROM SCORPIO69 WHEN ASKED IF ONE OF MY NUDE PICS WOULD TURN HIM ON.

By Scorpio69 at 31,Jul,19 22:04

🙄 Ummmm nope! Actually the contrary. He retreated inside me and I had to go and try to coax him back out, "Come on lil fella, come back out"... It was akin to a frightened turtle. 😐

HE USED TO CUM AND SEX CHAT WITH ME ALL THE TIME. hE ALWAYS WANTED ME TO ASS FUCK HIM. NOW I KNOW FOR SURE. HE'S AS GAY AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.

My opinion
By #551147 01,Aug,19 07:45
ROFL 😆😄🤣😂

Nice to now see FOR SURE, that your a fucking liar amongst other things. Anyone that knows even a crumb about me will know your a liar too. Good job!
By #578610 01,Aug,19 08:24
I didn't think you'd admit to it. I wonder who really knows you. You've been such a back stabber few people have a bloodless back. That post on top and from Bella's forum is not a nice thing to say. Especially along the other things you've said there. Like I've said before, you are a minion of the witch.
By #551147 01,Aug,19 09:35
You're fulla shit!

I just don't like that particular picture. And I've told others that pose that same way, that I don't like theirs either. If it makes you feel better, I will declare right here and right now that I have in fact complimented you on some of your pictures and even some posts.

Yeah, that's really back stabbing behavior.

Nevertheless, what little integrity I thought you might possess, is now ZERO! Once again, good job!
By #578610 01,Aug,19 09:38
Integrity in a whore site? Right, chupete. Suck my ass
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

And you never pass an opportunity to add your two cents when the witch and others put me down. Yeah, Integrity
By #592419 02,Aug,19 11:19
Nobody likes you here HW... Why not just fly off on your broom and do us all a favor?

By #578610 31,Jul,19 10:21
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Milky white. She must be a red head.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 minutes

By CountryCouple54 at 31,Jul,19 10:44

So I see that HotPussy had to use bellas' picture to finally get the top spot on Best Image/Member. She had no chance with her own pics. @ bella, you should feel good about that.

DUMB ASS, IT COST ME OVER 800 POINTS. JUST LIKE YOU WHEN YOU WHERE PIMPING YOUR WIFE IN THE GAME. i CAN BE ON TOP AS LONG AS i CAN AFFORD EXTRA POINTS. I GOT THE PLEASURE OF GETTING SKITTLES AND THE BITCH PLASTERED THROUGH THE WHOLE SITE. YOU CAN GO AND DO IT TOO. I'LL BE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU USE UP POINTS LIKE I USED TO. I KNOW YOU AND OTHERS MADE SURE I DIDN'T STAY ON TOP. MAYBE YOU ARE NEXT ON MY NEXT POINT PURCHASE. ADMIN LOVES THE MONEY.

By #578610 29,Jul,19 12:37
[deleted image]

By #578610 29,Jul,19 07:48
[deleted image]

I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.

I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,19 07:03 other posts 
Just a change in the subject
[deleted image]
By #578610 28,Jul,19 07:41
Yummy, lollipop

By #578610 27,Jul,19 20:21
THIS JERK STARTED A CHAT. THIS IS IT

Jul 27, 20:14 HotPussy_WetNoodle: I have no idea what you mean. If you have something to say, say it. Tell me when and who you are and what I did. Going to the dark side, I think you've been watching too many Sci Fi movies

Jul 27, 20:02 alexander: Yes we friends but you had to side with people like Demoncleaner against me

Jul 27, 10:32 HotPussy_WetNoodle: We were friends? when and under what name?

Jul 27, 10:11 alexander: We were friends once then you went to the dark side you old hag

Jul 27, 09:24 HotPussy_WetNoodle: What am I doing giving an asswipe the time of day. I bet your pee pee is smaller than my clit. Go bother some shit that gives a damn. You are a coward that won't even post a pic

Jul 27, 09:23 HotPussy_WetNoodle: And who did I back stab?

Jul 27, 09:22 HotPussy_WetNoodle: Why read the comments of shitty people like you? And DemonCleaner is not my friend. I don't know you from Adam. Why are you here to sling insults?

Jul 27, 09:16 alexander: Read the comments of people who hate you and go to your friend Demoncleaner you old hag o

Jul 18, 08:11 HotPussy_WetNoodle: ????????????

Jul 18, 07:02 alexander: How is the old back stabbing bag going?

------------------------------------------------------------
I'VE NO IDEA WHO HE IS OR WHAT HE'S REFERING TO. DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS ASSWIPE?

By #578610 27,Jul,19 09:47
[deleted image]

This was in Bella's forum yesterday.
------------------------------------------------

By bella! at 26,Jul,19 19:39

Speaking of "contest", did you withdraw your picture(s) from BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP?

[+] 0 [-] Reply
By CountryCouple54 at 26,Jul,19 19:49

Yes. Too many bitching complaining bitches. So we are out.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS. IT WILL SAVE ME SOOOOOOO MANY POINTS. NOW, IT'S TIME FOR DEMONCLEANER.

By #578610 26,Jul,19 14:42
THIS WAS POSTED IN BELLA'S THREAD AND I ASSUME THE BITCH WITCH POSTED IT HERSELF.

By bella! at 26,Jul,19 13:33

I was honestly contemplating unblocking hotpussy thinking that it would be possible to be nice, play nice. NOT A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL!

What she fails to understand is that I should only be held accountable for what I say and cannot control what any member says about her or calls her. She continues to perpetuate my ill feelings toward her by referring to me as a "bitch". Don't misunderstand me, I do not see her as someone that I would find myself being drawn to in real life. It is what it is and apparently, a leopard cannot change its spots and that reason she will remain blocked.
-----------------------------------------------------------

BOO HOO, BITCH. JUST BECAUSE I VOTED FOR YOUR TITS ON PIC OF THE MONTH, DON'T MEAN I'M INTERESTED IN PUBE SHAVERS. YOUR TITS HAPPENED TO BE BETTER THAN SORAYA'S OR THE OTHER CUNT. WHEN I BLOCK IT'S FOR A FEW WEEKS AT MOST (EXCEPT THAT EXCREMENT, SKITTLES) NOT BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. IT'S JUST MY NATURE TO LET PEOPLE FACE ME WITH THEIR BITCHING. YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO OFFER THAT I WANT, BUT, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER OR MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE "BETTER" OF US TWO, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.

By #578610 26,Jul,19 10:16
[deleted image]

By bella! at 07,Nov,18 15:49 Pageviews: 307

Who elected you and put you in charge of "policing" the site? What qualifies you to determine who the site rats are? You call out the people that blacklist you as being weak or rats because they chose to blacklist you to keep you from trashing their page with pissing dogs and piles of shit. You think you're doing the "Lord's work"? Yeah, right! Why ask me why I'm here, you should probably be asking yourself that same question.

Go ahead, shit up my page because I don't give a shit. You are nothing more than a weak person a coward and the only way you can get attention is by being a cyber BULLY.

I was looking at blogs and ran into this one. It caught my eye because I have a problem with the member SKITTLES.
I've blacklisted him permanently because when I previously unblocked him, he would trash my page. Now, I think, in this case, BELLA! is spot on and that's not why I'm posting this.
What i don't understand is why, when BELLA! posts something like this, everyone thinks she's a hero with a set of brass ones and when we (I, I guess) post something similar, we are cry babies or worse, troublemakers.
Just saying

My opinion.

By #578610 25,Jul,19 09:01
A follow-up on my new poll (thanks goes to Admin for suggesting it on the One Eyed Bitch Witch's fotum), /polls/1684.html
SCENT OF A WOMAN---OR MAN

I made a mistake on it. I should have had 2 more questions
1) I am a man
2) I am a woman

I suspect the majority participating are men. This might explain why the 2 main questions answered are:
DURING ORAL I LIKE THE WOMAN TO SMELL NATURAL
DURING ORAL I LIKE THE MAN TO SMELL NATURAL
The first one has a whopping 28%
I'll keep updating the trends.

By #578610 24,Jul,19 09:14
By 2nice at 24,Jul,19 08:58

Hygiene is most important, so smelly is a no go for me.

Sometimes, 2nice, a fish, no matter how much it's scrubbed, will still smell like fish.

By #578610 19,Jul,19 06:54
D, I JUST SAW THIS IN BELLA'S FORUM.
omments:

By dgraff at 19,Jul,19 06:11

Just an observation for a while now I noticed some one is voting down cc54 and 2nice I thought it was hot pussy but lately early in the morning it happens and I check and hot pussy is not on line so that means there is a snake in the wood pile yet gee I wonder who it could be

First, do you mean the Best Image game? If so, then I admit I try to vote for my friends to reach the top. I have nothing against Mrs CC54 except her poor taste in husbands. But, it's the closet gay husband that pimps his wife to get other guys to chat with him that I don't like. Every one that votes, votes for their favorite and that means a friend. I have lots of points and I need to use them up. Why not help my friends by voting extra times? I pay 20 points for that privilege every extra vote I make. Others who are friends of Mrs CC54 can do the same. And I know she's on top all the time, every day like it's an obsession with HIM. At least, my actions assure other members get to the top too.

By #578610 16,Jul,19 14:23
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------
CC54 YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE'S KICKING YOUR BUTT IN THE BEST IMAGE CONTEST

---------------------------------------
By CountryCouple54 at 16,Jul,19 12:14

I have a question for whoever wants to put their opinion in. I'm not going to even care that this member has been deleted before and are back again for the second or third time, that's irrelevant to my question. This member claims to be a female but there is a male involved on the page. My question is they also have pictures of what they claim to be their 18 year old daughter Charlie. And it's just not innocent pictures laying out by the pool or the beach. It's pictures of their daughter at 18 pissing, sucking dick, etc... There's also pictures of the mother and daughter together. I won't mention the members name but they're from Germany. Is this something common in European countries that you have nude and sexual pictures on your phone or your computer of your 18 year old daughter. And is it normal to post them all over the world wide internet with her face? I'm hoping this person is a fake and it really wouldn't be a mother and father posting naked pictures of the 18 year old daughter. Because if it is that's FUCKED UP.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 19:56 other posts 
I agree with him it is fucked up would you have pictures of your daughter at 18 sucking some guy off I don't think you would your better then that
By #578610 16,Jul,19 21:02
Truth is I thought he, CC54, was bs-ing. That member keeps knocking the Mrs off the top spot. When I got more info I felt like a fool. I wish there was a way to delete.
Anyway, in this case, I would support ending the account. It's sickening.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 21:10 other posts 
Thank you I knew you would agree

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Show It Off