Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] at 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 18:01 other posts 

ANOTHER SHOOTING IN Walmart: Three dead in shooting in Duncan, Oklahoma

SOME DUDE HAD THE NERVE TO POST THIS:

Well... The LEFT or DEMS do refer to Walmart goers as "Smelly Walmart Shoppers". That being said, I pretty much go EVERYWHERE armed because of this fucked up society. Guess YOU decide whether your going to be a victim or not. I suppose I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

WHY NOT. WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF 3 PEOPLE TODAY AND THOUSANDS THROUGHOUT TIME THAN PUT TWO GUNS TOGETHER AND PULL THE TRIGGER. DUMB
By phart [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 19:27 other posts 
All I know is,I would not want the police responding to a call with just a billy stick and a radio. And there is a good chance they can screw up and shoot innocent people to.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 20:00 other posts 
Police can have guns. What you are describing is what it was in UK for a long time.
By SrCums [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 10:34 other posts 
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 16:39 other posts 
Living in the past.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 22,Nov,19 13:28 other posts 
And entirely not relevant

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 09:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

On Tuesday it emerged that a top official in the Trump administration added more than a little embellishment to her CV: according to an NBC News investigation, Mina Chang flaunted a Harvard education that in fact amounted to a seven-week course in 2016; she invented herself a role on a UN panel; and even created a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it.

Maybe she was just following in her bossís footsteps Ė after all, Trump has shown himself to be partial to fake covers. In 2017, he was asked to remove his own phony framed Time covers from several of his golf clubs.

Trump hit back. "It was only one club."
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 21:41 other posts 
wouldn't be the first time anyone has 'embellished' their CV to get a job, lm sure many men and women have made up shit to get a job. and have successfully been in those jobs for years. our company went through and checked up on all the employees after they found a fitter, hadn't any tickets for the job, and ended up sacking over a dozen men for faking their actual certificates. its a fact of life, and even the best in the business, are usually faking it till they make it ... *Lix*
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 11:05 other posts 
That is true for sure. However, a TOP OFFICIAL, filling a position in the administration should have been vetted very carefully. This administration's work ethics are a shambles and I believe it's the reason for this. This is not someone applying for a mid level position in CIMIC GROUP.
By Scorps [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 12:06 other posts 
Yo! What's the hold up?! You have a shooting to start exploiting to promote your screwy ideas...
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 16:40 other posts 
Scorps, sos un BOLUDO. Just like you to describe the shooting death of innocent children as a screwy idea.
By SrCums [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 10:37 other posts 
whenever something like this gets to the media you can tell this is part of the ANTIFA domestic terrorism recruited by the Democrats that is funded by George Soros.

Here is some real news.. The actual worth of the previous president..
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 18:45 other posts 
Right. Democrats against Obama. Even if true. Who cares?
By dgraff [Ignore] at 22,Nov,19 06:41 other posts 
Oh i Love it his own 0 dollar bill
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 22,Nov,19 08:07 other posts 
That's all it'll be worth after Trumpo gets done.
By phart [Ignore] at 22,Nov,19 12:24 other posts 
Yea,I will never forget the "Hope and Change".
When we knew Hussien was headed out, we hoped we had change left to eat with!.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 22,Nov,19 12:34 other posts 
I understand loyalty to the present president and also opposition. What I donít understand is why the previous president matters so much when, at this point in time, heís as relevant as donkey crap.

By dgraff [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 05:22 other posts 
Itís 5:00 am and all is well now suck my cock and make it swell
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 06:55 other posts 
I'm sorry D, not till you pay my fee.
By dgraff [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 07:06 other posts 
Hahaha how much I have more money then brains
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 21,Nov,19 09:02 other posts 
That doesnít say much about your bank account.

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 07:13 other posts 
By Scorps [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 10:29 other posts 
This... ➡️ /forum/thread.php?id=22645#23

Is a far better representation of that PIG!
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 12:11 other posts 
Yes, you are right. My post was a friendly effort to help Bella. She already saw (I believe) your thread post

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 17,Nov,19 12:49 other posts 

I sacrificed two Republicans to make it happen. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 15:43 other posts 
lm sure lve seen this dude
here somewhere *lix*
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 16:38 other posts 
ISN'T THAT HIS BUDDY, PUTIN?
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 16:48 other posts 
he wanted to grab it, right in the pussy *lix*
By phart [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 19:03 other posts 
I have not been able to see any more than the thumbnail of the last several pics you have posted.So i just know it is the Prez holding a picture of some sort.
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 16,Nov,19 03:02 other posts 
its a big black penis in a hot electric blue fish net *lix*

By gradurgaur [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 17:14 other posts 
What is the deal about new terminator dark fate?
this me-too movement is taking over holy-wood and now more and more films are now going woke woke woke.

Am not sure this woke deal is going to make stronger woman.

And what is the deal with trump he is all over the place building walls all over USA strange

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 16:36 other posts 
Roger Stone was found guilty of witness tampering. He's #6 Trump associate who's now a felon. Soon Trump might visit them and stay

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 16:18 other posts 

Trump, the Fucker-In-Chief, is going down. If all the future witnesses are like Ambassador Yovanovitch, he's going down. I just hope at least 15 Republican senators get a backbone or a set of balls to stand up to this megalomaniac.

This law breaking jerk is making his 40% of the electorate, his base, the laughing stock of the world.
Can you imagine threatening a witness in real time? Unbelievable.

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 12:10 other posts 
And they say I'm nasty.

/forum/thread.php?id=22117#493
By bella! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 14:51 other posts 
Yes, there are some really harsh posts.

Gee, the two posts at the top, made by member #578610 were made by a member by the screen name of TWOWARMTTS2.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 15:12 other posts 
I wonder who she was
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I refer to the ONE EYED BITCH WITCH. If I run into THE MEMBER TWOWARMTTS2, I'LL ASK HER.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Let's stop being coy. Everyone on that last 3 posts was as nasty as can be, including you, including me. It's written proof. You agree?

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 16:36 other posts 
WELL, IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN. A STUDENT GOT AHOLD OF A GUN, TOOK IT TO SCHOOL AND SHOT 5 OTHER STUDENTS. ALL VICTIMS ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 14 TO 16 YRS OLD. TWO OF THE VICTIMS ARE DEAD. THE SHOOTER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BUT FAILED.

DEADLY SCHOOL SHOOTING IN SANTA CLARITA, CALIFORNIA

ANOTHER INSTANCE WERE IF THE SHOOTER DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REACT, WHEN WILL WE TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. YES, TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. THE SAD THING IS THAT WE HAVE AN ASSHOLE PRESIDENT,TRUMP AND, ALONG WITH HIS IDIOT BUDDIES IN THE SENATE, THE REPUBLICANS, NOTHING IS BEING DONE.
PERHAPS THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CAN START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST TRUMP AND McDONNELL.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

LETS SEE HOW MANY "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE."IF WE OUTLAW GUNS ONLY OUTLAWS WOULD HAVE GUNS" "MY SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DEATH OF A FEW CHILDREN"
AND LETS NOT FORGET. "YOU BITCH, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT" "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY GO BACK TO THE ONE YOU'VE CAME FROM"
DID I FORGET ANY?
By Scorps [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 04:36 other posts 
Took you long enough, but atta girl! 👍

NEVER let a tragic situation go to waste, right!

BTW, he used a regular hand gun, NOT a "weapon of war".
Take those too, huh? 🤔
Of course you would!
Perhaps you and those like you should be the ones going door to door and try to take them from law abiding citizens.
I promise I would support THAT 100%.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 06:29 other posts 
Well. If we get all guns, the only way a kid would get shot is if a slingshot weiding bad guy uses bullets instead of rocks.

NEVER let a tragic situation go to waste, right! Right. Maybe, to you, the death and maiming of children is not worth getting involved. Thatís your right. I'm not built that way. And, yes, I'd volunteer to pick up guns, door to door, from law abiding citizens.
By phart [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 13:21 other posts 
It is normal for the democrats,the liberals,and the idiots to take yet another tragdy and turn it into a "take all the guns marathon".
Yet,no one bothers to ask,why did the kid feel like he needed to get a gun and go to school to kill people?
Was he being treated for mental issues? Was he being abused? Was someone bullying him and no one doing anything about it?

Why is it so fucking wrong to ask the REAL questions?
Why is it so wrong to want to solve the real issues instead of applying a bandaid,removing a tool from the equation?
Taking the guns will not stop the killing.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 13:26 other posts 
That is NOT THE QUESTION that fits this situation. I don't care if he was coerced to do it or he was sick in any way. If he did not have a gun, He could not have shot bullets at other kids. I'm glad you think this tragedy is worthy of notice by IDIOTS. I, personally, believe only IDIOTS, are willing to minimize this tragedy.

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 18:31 other posts 

SOMETIMES I PERUSE OTHER FORUMS AN I COME UP WITH SOME REAL GEMS. THIS ONE IS FROM OUR SITE CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR
-----------------------SrCUMS-----------------------------

Obama is illegal immigrant brought forward by the deep state.. He is thought to be the osama bin laden that destroyed world trade center and I believe that. He never went to hawaii high school and was imported here from Kenya. He made life worse for blacks than ever before.. There goes the opportunity for races to bond together.. Michelle is a travsvestive and obama is gay.. Joan Rivers lost her life because she spilled the beans on them..
--------------------------------------------------------
DESPITE THE EFFORTS OF NEKETAL AND TALK5 AND EVEN PHART
MR SrCUMS CONTINUES SPOUTING THE MOST RIDICULOUS THEORIES ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT, THE COUNTRY AND THE ECONOMY. I CAN JUST PICTURE THIS DUDE WALKING DOWN THE STREET TALKING TO HIMSELF.
By phart [Ignore] at 14,Nov,19 22:08 other posts 
Since I have not got any access to proof,all I can do is say,I don't feel like Obama was legit.I can't prove it,but he sure did come up from no where and fast.We knew who Hillary and trump were 20 years before they ran,no one had heard of obama.
The sad part about Obama,he had the potential to do alot for America and the black people,which some did not indentify him as black as he was only half.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 15,Nov,19 06:22 other posts 
He served 3 terms in the Illinois state senate before he became a senator for the US senate. All this is on Google.

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 06:41 other posts 
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE FUCK CELESTIAL IS?
SHE BLACKLISTED ME AND I NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HER. MUST BE ONE OF THOSE FLAKES THAT INHABIT THE SITE
By Jamie [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 07:00 other posts 
He a 71 year male dress as woman
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 07:20 other posts 
Thanks Jamie
By Scorps [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 18:25 other posts 
Had a few myself like that within the last few days. Flakes indeed! I suspect they have NO tolerance for difference. The one I think was because I welcomed him to the site and he's "straight" that's a BIG no no, unno... I had for quite sometime quit welcoming "straights" period! Guess I wasn't paying attention on that one.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 14:47 other posts 
Doesn't that say something about his "closet tennure"? He gets a welcome mesg from another man and it gets him so rattled?
By Scorps [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 14:56 other posts 
Ha! I would personally agree with that. I've always felt the biggest homophobes are that way because of their own secret desires.

By dgraff [Ignore] at 07,Nov,19 06:56 other posts 
I see you lix just here to pay you a compliment I was looking at an old picture of you from a dating site itís maybe 30 years ago your 150 lbs lighter with jet black hair laying on a bed in a white evening dress hubba hubba you were quite the catch

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show It Off