Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Started by #578610 [Ignore] at 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] at 19,Jan,20 20:33 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Best pic of Trump I have seen in a while!

By #601496 at 18,Jan,20 14:52

CYCLOPS GETS TICKED OFF REALLY FAST..

Bump this up past the old bag's rude post.
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 19,Jan,20 14:29 other posts 
not ugly enough for our Cyclops *Lix*
By #601496 at 19,Jan,20 14:30
By bella! [Ignore] at 19,Jan,20 14:59 other posts 
You would hope that I overlook your barbs and view them as just silly, playful and harmless words. I can't. Since day #1, you have wanted confrontation and retribution and I'm not going to be a part of your game.

By #601496 at 19,Jan,20 11:24
Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero

Miller served aboard the battleship West Virginia which on Sunday morning, December 7, 1941, was tied up on "Battleship Row" in Pearl Harbor.Miller has just finished serving breakfast, and was sorting laundry when the West Virginia was hit by nine Japanese tor****es and two bombs. Miller was ordered to the bridge to evacuate the ship's captain, who lay mortally wounded. As the air attack continued, against all rules, Miller manned a .50-caliber Browning anti-aircraft machine gun and fired on the Japanese planes. He also helped carry and move injured sailors to safety

By phart [Ignore] at 19,Jan,20 14:09 other posts 
Shame it took this long for the man to get some acknowledgement of his actions.

By #601496 at 19,Jan,20 11:16
THE LIAR MAKING MORE LIES.

‘OK, Now What?’: Inside Team Trump’s Scramble to Sell the Soleimani Hit to America

By #601496 at 18,Jan,20 16:44
Why is Yorkshire pudding called pudding? I see them as rolls, dinner rolls, breakfast rolls......

OMG. AND SHE SAYS I POST ALL TYPES OF RANDOM THINGS.

By bella! [Ignore] at 18,Jan,20 18:55 other posts 
No, I don't think that I said that. You make a good amount of political posts, you also do a good amount of shooting rude barbs at me and when I call you out on that, it prompts you to copy and paste my posts in your threads. Finally, when you don't have something valid to say, you post emoticons.
By #601496 at 18,Jan,20 20:02
You like to sling crap and then you don't like the results. You think innuendos and accusations without naming your subject will protect you? You get what you get from me because you act like a bitch. I don't expect friendship. I also don't expect innuendos. That second paragraph in your post is true. So, what's your point?

By #601496 at 18,Jan,20 16:36

Looks like someone is using her computer to search songs to fit the word.

HEY, CYCLOPS, HOW ABOUT STOPPING WITH YOUR SNIPPETY REMARKS?

By #601496 at 18,Jan,20 14:31

FROM THE LAND OF THE CYCLOPS.

Apparently the step-grandfather knowingly dangled little Chloe out of an opened window on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, but did he intentionally drop her to her death?

Royal Caribbean: Video shows grandfather knew win…: only registered users can see external links

By #601496 at 15,Jan,20 12:36
Christian school expels girl over rainbow shirt and birthday cake, family says

It would be laughable if it wasn't so ridiculous. This is so homophobic. Christian School? Hardly

--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

By phart [Ignore] at 15,Jan,20 18:27 other posts 
Well for a christian school,they are teaching hate the sin,forgive the sinner.To allow the shirt and the cake would be accepting the sin and failing to forgive the sin.
IF you put a kid in a christian school,you kinda have to accept the fact they are going to teach by the Bible and not some new fangled story book printed up 4 years ago.
I am not saying it wasn't harsh punishment,as forgivenss of her is appropriate,but this is by far not unexpected action of a christain school.
By #601496 at 15,Jan,20 19:24
For rainbow color decorations? The girl doesn’t even know what gay means.

By #601496 at 15,Jan,20 13:02

NPR’s sanitizing of Trump’s Milwaukee rally shows how he’s broken the media

By almost any standard, President Donald Trump’s rally on Tuesday evening in Milwaukee was a bizarre affair. The president went on a lengthy tirade about lightbulbs, toilets, and showers; touted war crimes; joked about a former president being in hell; and said he’d like to see one of his domestic political foes locked up.

I tried to capture some of the speech’s disconcerting oddness in my write-up of the event. In many ways, the remarks the president made were typical of him. And that provides the media with a challenge: Describing Trump as he really is can make it seem as if a report is “anti-Trump” and that the reporter is trying to make the president look foolish.

But for media outlets that view themselves as above taking sides, attempts to provide a sober, “balanced” look at presidential speeches often end up normalizing things that are decidedly not normal.

By #601496 at 15,Jan,20 12:38

I PREDICT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WILL BE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS.

By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 17:41

Top Trump administration officials decline to provide evidence that Soleimani would attack 4 US embassies

IT'S PROBABLY A LIE.
By phart [Ignore] at 12,Jan,20 19:12 other posts 
We do know he planned the crap that happened at the 1 in Iraq. That is enough far as I am concerned.
By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 19:43
Yeah. I already figured that. Let’s get into another war in a FUCK-ALL Country. Let’s get our kids that are left after all the abortions, killed.
By phart [Ignore] at 13,Jan,20 08:52 other posts 
Naw,lets keep our folks safe and home and use our technology and drones to clean up the mess.I don't want boots on the ground over there anymore than you do.I just want the threat taken care of.And we don't have to send people.Just machines and bombs
By #601496 at 13,Jan,20 09:03
What threats? We are on the other side of the world separated by 3 oceans and Canada. Why do we have to fear them. I believe that if anyone is responsible for the loss of life here, we should reduce a city in the responsible country to rubble. Once they realize we'll take out thousands of their citizens they'll think very hard about hurting us
By phart [Ignore] at 13,Jan,20 09:07 other posts 
Even your idol Obama said the general was a terrorist. So what else needed to be said to convince you the killing was needed?

What I read shortly after the general was killed was some statement he said about having men in place all over the world and he was now the man of the field and could hurt us any time he wanted to.He went on to mock Trump which I am sure you wouldn't mind. That man was causeing problems for Iraq and it's people.
We are seperated by 3 oceans and canada, but did that prevent 9-11? I don't think so. Matter of fact 1 of the pilots had married a freinds neighbor and he had saw him getting the news paper off his porch a week before he flew the plane into the world trade center.
Those folks learn how to hide in plain site.Very dangerous.

just a good link that explains alot.
By #601496 at 13,Jan,20 10:44
I know this will sound callous to you, but, the 9/11 attack by terrorists is something that no one can prevent. It will happen again. What we have to do is change tactics. Tell me, was it worth invading a country (Iraq) under false pretenses? All the casualties, the cost, the counter terrorist organizations that came after? My opinion is that Bush Jr should have destroyed Tehran. Reduced it to a cinder. No more troubles. This general, if they really needed to (and most think it was to divert the American public from the impeachment trial) they couldn't have chosen a less spectacular place and form to take him out.
By phart [Ignore] at 14,Jan,20 09:02 other posts 
Well,why blow up a large building or something when you can blow the bastard up in a vehical that can be cleaned up and things go back to bussiness as usual?
As for Bush Jr's mistakes, yea he made some.There should have never been a foot soilder in the middle east.We have plenty of bombs and at that time plenty of people needing jobs to make them.We need to use our technology,not our men to fight these assholes.
By Scorps [Ignore] at 14,Jan,20 16:40 other posts 
Whichever way he went he would have been damned by the kooks. He did the right thing and it should have been done long ago.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That much loved, respected, military genius can suckle on satan's dick now like the lil bitch he really was. NO SYMPATHY!
By phart [Ignore] at 14,Jan,20 22:36 other posts 
I wonder how he likes his 72 virgin goats?
By Scorps [Ignore] at 14,Jan,20 23:14 other posts 
I'm sure those virgin male goats are pounding his ass as we chat.
By phart [Ignore] at 15,Jan,20 09:33 other posts 
Oh, that is just baaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAADDDDDdddddddd!

By #601496 at 15,Jan,20 08:38

TRUMPO IS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING "THE TRUTH"

A Narrative Collapses as Trump Tweets: ‘It Doesn’t Really Matter’
President Trump cited Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani’s “horrible past” as possibly reason enough for the drone strike that killed him.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Trump est un criminel suceur de bite

By Skittles [Ignore] at 13,Jan,20 21:43 other posts 
A garbage thread Fuck you Two and your AARP lumps
By Scorps [Ignore] at 13,Jan,20 22:35 other posts 
Shame on you Mister! She believes this is still HER thread. Now look what you've done. You've shattered the illusion.

BIG MEANIE!!
By Scorps [Ignore] at 14,Jan,20 16:43 other posts 

By #601496 at 14,Jan,20 12:26
By bella! at 13,Jan,20 20:49

Just exactly what annoys the crap outta you?

-------------------------------------------------------
By Scorps at 14,Jan,20 00:45

Most DEFINITELY, stupid people! Let me rephrase for them. People that are stupid.

There's a good number of them on this site.

It's almost like...

Most humans enter that stage of "Self Awareness" at some point in their lives. We have some elderly here that I don't think EVER reached that stage or successfully came out of it. Like they are going through life by the seat of their pants completely with their eyes closed. Sad, really!

---------------------------------------------------------

Site clowns.

By #601496 at 08,Jan,20 18:02

THESE POSTINGS ARE FROM THE "B's" THREAD, STUFF...JUST STUFF. IT WAS SUGGESTED I POST HERE, SO I DID.

BY BELLA
This is a question for the SYD members, please. Do you like your lady or ladies, in general, to come across or conduct themselves "like a slut" or talk like "drunken sailors"? What I'm talking about is the type of woman who is going to act like "one of the boys" when you're out with her and in a social setting. I'm not suggesting that women should have the demeanor of Mother Theresa, I'm talking about the woman who seems to want to prove that she's a tough cookie.

By Scorps at 08,Jan,20 10:41 other posts

Ummmmmm Nope! I've had sluts and drunken sailors. They are ok for a fuck/suck but not worth much else, for me anyway. 😏 I like my woman ladylike for the mostpart, unno, girly girl. That being said, she can speak uneloquently when needed or required and knows how to please her man. She reserves the inner slut exclusively for me and only when alone.

By Twowarmtts! at 08,Jan,20 10:58 other posts

I see you are afraid to be on equal footing to, how did THE B call it? A tough cookie? And since when are tough cookies sluts or drunken sailors? Mind you, in my case I've never been a drunken sailor.
To me it's the same as saying a woman with bitterness in her talk is a BITCH.

By bella! at 08,Jan,20 12:59

Thank you.

By Twowarmtts! at 08,Jan,20 10:53

Quite clever how you stop comments from "the woman who seems to want to prove that she's a tough cookie."
Asking for "This is a question for the SYD members, please" leaves us "tough cookie wannabees out of the conversation."

By bella!at 08,Jan,20 12:45

This is NOT about you. I'm curious, is there ever a fricken time that you don't have an opinion and just "shut the fuck up"? My gosh, you remind me so much of the former member, JohnS.

By Twowarmtts! at 08,Jan,20 13:50

No, not ever. You denigrate a portion of womanhood in a public forum. As someone that belongs to that group I consider that it is about me. I find your insinuation insulting. Most know you don't like loose women. It's your right, but when you put it up for obvious redicule, you bet your last dollar I'll have an opinion.
As far as JohnS is concerned, if you didn't like him, that's a point in his favor.

By bella! at 08,Jan,20 13:56

I'm denigrating a "portion of womanhood", NOT. Any woman that can't express herself without sounding like a drunken sailor, denigrates herself.

Do US a favor, move along and post this in your friend's thread where you will feel justified in calling me a bitch.

NOTICE I DID NOT CALL HER A BITCH
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 08,Jan,20 22:23 other posts 
WHAT A BITCH *LIX*
And lve seen it slutting around on pages offering blow jobs, so what makes it think its not a slut??? when you act like a slut, talk like a slut and hang out on a site that shows dicks, YOURE A SLUT !!
just my opinion. she never shuts the fuck up either *Lix*
By #601496 at 08,Jan,20 22:38
By bella! [Ignore] at 12,Jan,20 11:18 other posts 
No, you didn't but your post did exactly what you intended. It attracted a comment from your meth mouthed friend so she could call me a bitch. And you were happy to kiss her cellulite ass.
By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 11:27
Sweetie, place your lips on my ass cheeks and call it a kiss. You are the most tight-assed woman on site.
By bella! [Ignore] at 12,Jan,20 11:28 other posts 
Your worn out ass has seen its day.
By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 12:38
As much as yours. I, at least, have age on my side. What's your excuse that you never show it?
By bella! [Ignore] at 12,Jan,20 15:21 other posts 
I'm not a needy, attention seeking old bag, that's why!
By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 16:13
Just an old bag. I hear ya.

By #601496 at 12,Jan,20 10:38
Twowarmtts! at 12,Jan,20 10:27

Here’s where all the 2020 Democratic candidates stand on abortion rights. They overwhelmingly support repealing the Hyde Amendment and codifying Roe v. Wade into law.

A breath of fresh air from the Trumpo era.

By #601496 at 19,Dec,19 10:12
HE’S BEEN IMPEACHED!!!! He’s been impeached!!!!
By phart [Ignore] at 19,Dec,19 13:36 other posts 
for some reason it won't let me copy and paste here? HUM? Ok got it this time.
just because I TOTALLY disagree with you and a few others on this,does not mean i don't want you folks to have a good Christmas with family and freinds.This issue as a whole has done more to divide America than anything else ever could have. Sad state of affairs for sure.

Key Points

After the Democratic-led House impeached President Trump, the process will move to the Republican-led Senate.
But Speaker Pelosi says she wants to see how McConnell would lay out the Senate trial's rules before she sends over the articles of impeachment.
She may be jockeying for more power before relinquishing control of the process to Republicans.

Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), meanwhile, in a floor speech, sharply criticized the House process as rushed and unfair and suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is “too afraid” to transmit “their shoddy work product
Key Points

Strategists said investors expect the Republican-controlled Senate to acquit President Trump, following Wednesday's vote by House Democrats to impeach him.
Stocks were able to gain 5% since the House of Representatives first voted Oct. 31 to conduct impeachment proceedings against the president because investors did not fear he would be removed from office.
The impeachment should not have any negative impacts on fiscal or monetary policy, but may have brought some positive developments, like the China trade deal and bipartisan support for a new NAFTA.

ok so I cheated and copied and pasted.But as long as people have money in their pockets and republicans are holding the cards in the next phase of this circus, Trump will win in 2020
By erekoses [Ignore] at 21,Dec,19 17:18 other posts 
Hey phart I think it could be argue that Trump hasn't impeach till Nancy send the paperwork to the Senate. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] at 21,Dec,19 19:56 other posts 
Wow,makes perfect sense! Also the theory on booting Buernie sanders off the trail makes sense to.
And please don't take that as I am crying about looseing Buernie! Asshole wants to give everyone a college education.
IF everyone gets a degree,there will be no 1 to work.
What good is it to design a bridge,a building,a car,a house,and there be no one to build it? You have to have laborers.And not everyone is college material.Taking a horse to the water trough will not insure it will drink.Sending a person to college does not mean they will actually learn enough to earn the degree.They just may not be smart enough.
By Scorps [Ignore] at 19,Dec,19 15:13 other posts 
Ha! Not sure what YOU'RE crowing about. Everyone knew it was gonna happen. I even told you long ago, that I hoped you people would get your wish. So... Congrats!

Now! Enjoy the fallout! He's not going anywhere I assure you that. It did nothing but make us more emboldened.

So suck it! 🖕

BTW... You people have the unmitigated AUDACITY to ask for fairness in the Senate. The dumbest fucks on earth.

Unfuckingbelieveable!! 😠
By #601496 at 20,Dec,19 09:36
He's been impeached. That's what I'm crowing about. It can't be walked back.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Show It Off