Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #578610 02,Sep,19 18:01
Sep 2, 17:47 Twowarmtts2: Admin. I topped out on the Excitement contest and did not get a trophy or recognition. Why?

Sep 2, 17:51 admin: There is a remark at the bottom of that page - "if the member who hits 1000 did not cast any excitement votes within past 3 days they do not receive the trophy, but instead the member who made them reach 1000 receives +20 points."

does anyone know about this???
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 20:39 other posts 
Yep been that way for a long time

By #578610 02,Sep,19 16:46
[deleted image]

only registered users can see external links

U.S.
Evangelical Leader Claims Teaching Kids Basic Science Causes Mass Shootings

IT AMAZES ME THE DEGREE OF IGNORANCE IN PEOPLE PRODUCED BY THIS COUNTRY. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE HUGE POPULATION WHERE SOME OF IT'S CITIZENS ACTUALLY LEARN SOME USEFUL KNOWLEDGE, THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE PART OF THE THIRD WORLD.

By #578610 01,Sep,19 21:05

Well, they say everything in Texas is better and bigger. The assholes that live in that state
certainly prove it.

By #578610 01,Sep,19 12:48
TRUMP DECLARED THE BAHAMAS AS A STRATEGIC ALLY. HE'S SENDING HELP TO ALLEVIATE HURRICANE DORIAN'S DAMAGE. HE ORDERED HUGE SHIPMENTS OF PAPER TOWELS TO THE ISLAND NATION . WHAT A GUY. WHAT A PRES.

By #578610 29,Aug,19 15:50

FEMA ADVICED SOUTH FLORIDA THAT, IF HURRICANE DORIAN HITS AND ANY VICTIMS LOOSE THEIR HOME, FEMA WILL FLY THE VICTIM TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND BUILD A SHANTY FOR THE VICTIM. THESE VICTIMS CAN LIVE THERE UNTIL THEIR HOME IS REPLACED BY PRIVATE INSURANCE. OUR PRESIDENT, WHAT A GUY.
By #551147 29,Aug,19 16:16
Just another ABSURD instance of believing "Truth over Facts"... 😄😆🤣😂 You're SO gullible!
By #578610 29,Aug,19 16:23
I’m very familiar with FEMA. They’ll evict us after 6 months
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Well, we are ready. Half gallon of Tito’s Vodka. Six cases (24) of Bud longnecks. Four quarts of Four Roses Whisky. Long weekend’s worth of weed. And bags and bags of munchies. We dare it to hit.
By #551147 29,Aug,19 17:00
It would appear, you forgot the malt liquor, & or a bottle or two of Thunderbird. What's a brother to drink?
By #578610 29,Aug,19 17:34
The single malt, Glenfidish, is hidden.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Aug,19 18:26 other posts 
Hahaha don’t forget the mad dog 20/20

By #578610 31,Aug,19 07:16
8/31/19--looks like hurricane Dorian will miss Miami and South Florida. We are still weary as hurricanes have a funny way of changing course. We hope it spares all of Florida a direct hit and it goes back to sea. This is one scary hurricane in the same league as Andrew but larger.

By #578610 30,Aug,19 06:50
BELLA, THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES. COUNTRYCOUPLE54 PM'D ME DIRECTLY TO DO THE SAME. THERE'S MANY MEMBERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND THE SAME IN THE REST OF THE STATE. I WISH THEM A SAFE TIME. LIKE CC54 SAID, DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.
A SPECIAL MSG FOR SKITTLES. SOME OF US ARE BETTER PEOPLE. I WISH YOU A SAFE PASSAGE THROUGH THIS.

By #578610 29,Aug,19 16:34
Hey. What’s going on with Skittles? He’s so negative. First he wonders about my knickers. Now he thinks I might be JustWill or CountryCouple. She’s a strange cunt.

By #578610 28,Aug,19 13:12
TRUMP LEARNED HIS LESSON. TROPICAL STORM DORIAN WILL STRIKE PUERTO RICO. HE RUSHED PLANS TO GET PAPER TOWELS IN ABUNDANCE. WHAT A PRESIDENT.
By #592419 28,Aug,19 20:53
It didn't even touch puerto rico.. What the hell is the matter with you? Are you nuts? !
By #551147 28,Aug,19 21:20
😄😆🤣😂 Was that a rhetorical question?

By #578610 27,Aug,19 08:22
SCORPIO69
I have a theory why men take selfies aND women need help. Women don't go to their men and ask the men to pose nude for a pic. Women are more interested in, well, almost anything else. Cock is what you play with when the gorilla needs nice - nice. Men, on the other hand, are always thinking how to get their women nude. And, how great it would be to have a pic in their phone/wallet to whip it out when needed (all the time ). Now, most men have journeyman bodies. Only interesting part is their junk and a closeup selfie is easy to take. Women, when asked to pose, like to be artistic and their interesting points are from the top of their head to the tip of their toes. And extra pics for boobs, ass, and pussies are a must do by any man. Women need a photographer.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 00:17 other posts 
Just curious what are "journeyman bodies"?
By #578610 28,Aug,19 08:37
any experienced, competent but routine worker or performer. A just "ok" husband. Not a bodybuilder or Adonis
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 16:35 other posts 
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 16:40 other posts 
In my opinion, in general I believe men are way to "penis centric". Way too much emphasis on their cocks, especially on size!

Women are more body centric and prefer more emphasis on their whole body. Women will provide an emphasis on tits and their pussies but in order to provide men with their "needs".

I believe men really don't go for an artistic pose of their bodies, but I think women want more of that for themselves.

I think women want men to see their whole body and to see and understand who they really are.

Just my opinion.

By #578610 27,Aug,19 08:37
"To admire Nazism is to be a racist. To admire Nazism is to betray your country. And to admire Nazism is to torture the souls of those Americans who paid the ultimate price to save our democracy from the Nazis. That is how we all must see anyone who venerates Nazis."
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

From a friend in Facebook

By #578610 27,Aug,19 07:20
I SAW THIS IN BELLA'S FORUM. THEY WERE DISCUSSING TWOWARMTTS2 ATTITUDE. I THINK THIS CONCERNS ME, DON'T YOU THINK?

By 2nice at 26,Aug,19 21:52

The MOST ANNOYING member onsite.

ANNOYING, 2NICE? THAT'S IT? NOT A PAIN IN THE ASS OR SUPER CUNT? I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.

By #578610 26,Aug,19 17:21
BELLA! I saw your post on why you keep me banned. You are "tired" of my antics and insults. You make it sound as if I would go to your forum and out of the blue I insulted you. I'm not Skittles, but, I do have strong reactions to people getting in my face. Right or wrong, in your forum, I consider you to have a hand at it. I do agree that the time has come to cleanse my page from insults to you. The posts in forums or blogs are permanent. Getting back to who blocks whom, it's immaterial. I can and do read every post in your forum now. I also answer or contribute to your forum entries. I just do it in my forum. It's a time delay thing, but, your thread and mine are seldom farther from each other than a few lines in the forum lists. So, what are we accomplishing? Not much except to show the other members of the site how bitchy two women that should know better, really are. I took this latest comment by you to be an explanation to your friends/followers. On my part, I'm not interested in being unblocked. It's true I can't rebut an argument, but, in my forum, I can tell anyone to go to hell.
Again, good luck on your pussy pic getting 1st place. I voted for you.

By #578610 25,Aug,19 12:54
True story. My friends from Valdosta came visiting. They brought me a basket of Georgia peaches. I can tell you that if you eat 6 of them on Saturday, you will have carnal knowledge of your toilet on Sunday. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!
By #551147 26,Aug,19 14:54
LMAO

By #578610 26,Aug,19 12:43
BELLA! FOR WHATEVER IT'S WORTH, I VOTED FOR YOUR PUSSY. GOOD LUCK.

By #578610 25,Aug,19 16:30
U.S.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ARGUES LGBT DISCRIMINATION IS LEGAL BECAUSE GAY MEN AND GAY WOMEN ARE TREATED EQUALLY POORLY

THEY TRAMPLE ON EVERYONE'S FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SAY A PRAYER IN PUBLIC GOVERNMENT PLACES. WELL, WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE GREAT MASTURBATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE

By #578610 25,Aug,19 12:03
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! at 25,Aug,19 11:46

What TWOWARMTTS2 cannot grasp is that I DO NOT hunt for fakes as the photos that they post speak for themselves. "Their" pictures do not look "amateur", like 98% of the legitimate members posting pictures here will. All I feel that I do is call the fakes out and hopefully members will think about whether they will comment and vote for said member. No need to elevate fakes with stolen and/or fake pictures to the Popular page, a prestigious page to be on and a prominent page, the first page that potential new members will see.

OK, BELLA, YOU ARE NOT HUNTING FOR FAKES. YOU MUST HAVE VERY SHARP EYES TO SPOT THE AMATEUR PICS FROM THE PROFESSIONAL ONES. I'M SORRY TO SAY, "I CAN'T". JUDGING FROM THE VOTES, MANY DON'T EITHER AND IF THAT'S TRUE, THEN VISITORS TO THE SITE WILL LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO YOU WHY NOT ASK ADMIN TO MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE "LET'S BAN THIS MEMBER BECAUSE__________(PICK YOUR REASON)" PAGE. YOU KNOW. THE SECRET PAGE FEW GET TO SEE? THEN, MAYBE, US SIGHT CHALLENGED MEMBERS WOULD GET HELP ON WHOM TO VOTE FOR.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW. Why does it matter if I grasp it or not? You don't give a damn about my opinions. You ignore me and all my posts most of the time. Does the truth about you bother you?

By #578610 24,Aug,19 17:47
[deleted image]

I SPENT A MORNING ON A BACK AND FORTH ABOUT THIS MEMBER. HIS PIC IS THE TOP MOST ONE ON THE SYD MAIN PAGE. I SAID THAT ALMOST ALL OTHER MEMBERS ARE IGNORANT THAT THIS JERK STEALS PICS AND USES THEM FOR PERSONAL USE. i WAS ALMOST CRUCIFIED BY BELLA AND HER FOLLOWERS

Current member: Ze_boss detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
kangoo (#544646):
reported by 545584
Reason given:Has stolen images from member: Batti

/k4imcxf7jj9kpic.html

/d5e2vluv9rd2pic.html

/h7kqqqcusouxpic.html
Approved by:
177260 YES
220017 YES
228621 YES It would appear that kangoo has decided to "borrow" pictures from batti's profile since it has been dormant for >30 days. Kinda sad that a member for 18 months has made the choice to "borrow"....
437627 YES
454404 YES
460385 YES

EVERYONE WANTS HIM OUT, YET, HIS PIC IS ON TOP AND GETTING POSITIVE VOTES. I THINK THIS PROVES MY POINT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 20:49 other posts 
What point that 95% of the general population are idiots
By #551147 25,Aug,19 03:04
😆😄🤣😂 S'true!
By #578610 25,Aug,19 10:19
What you don't seem to appreciate is that this page is out of bounds to most members. I access it outside the site and I have to be off line. 95% idiots? Maybe, but, not for knowledge of the referral to the committee, what ever that means. Why not let everyone see this with a link on the front pages?

By #578610 24,Aug,19 14:24
[deleted image]

The following list is of NINE things a woman couldn’t do in 1971 – yes the date is correct, 1971.

In 1971 a woman could not:

1. Get a Credit Card in her own name – it wasn’t until 1974 that a law forced credit card companies to issue cards to women without their husband’s signature.

2. Be guaranteed that they wouldn’t be unceremoniously fired for the offense of getting pregnant – that changed with the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of *1978*!

3. Serve on a jury - It varied by state (Utah deemed women fit for jury duty way back in 1879), but the main reason women were kept out of jury pools was that they were considered the center of the home, which was their primary responsibility as caregivers. They were also thought to be too fragile to hear the grisly details of crimes and too sympathetic by nature to be able to remain objective about those accused of offenses. In 1961, the Supreme Court unanimously upheld a Florida law that exempted women from serving on juries. It wasn't until 1973 that women could serve on juries in all 50 states.

4. Fight on the front lines – admitted into military academies in 1976 it wasn’t until 2013 that the military ban on women in combat was lifted. Prior to 1973 women were only allowed in the military as nurses or support staff.

5. Get an Ivy League education - Yale and Princeton didn't accept female students until 1969. Harvard didn't admit women until 1977 (when it merged with the all-female Radcliffe College). Brown (which merged with women's college Pembroke), Dartmouth and Columbia did not offer admission to women until 1971, 1972 and 1981, respectively.
Other case-specific instances allowed some women to take certain classes at Ivy League institutions (such as Barnard women taking classes at Columbia), but, by and large, women in the '60s who harbored Ivy League dreams had to put them on hold.

6. Take legal action against workplace sexual harassment. Indeed the first time a court recognized office sexual harassment as grounds for any legal action was in 1977!

7. Decide not to have sex if their husband wanted to – spousal **** wasn’t criminalized in all 50 states until 1993. Read that again...1993.

8. Obtain health insurance at the same monetary rate as a man. Sex discrimination wasn’t outlawed in health insurance until 2010 and today many, including sitting elected officials at the Federal level, feel women don’t mind paying a little more. Again, that date was 2010.

9.The birth control pill: Issues like reproductive freedom and a woman's right to decide when and whether to have children were only just beginning to be openly discussed in the 1960s. In 1957, the FDA approved of the birth control pill but only for "severe menstrual distress." In 1960, the pill was approved for use as a contraceptive. Even so, the pill was illegal in some states and could be prescribed only to married women for purposes of family planning, and not all pharmacies stocked it. Some of those opposed said oral contraceptives were "immoral, promoted prostitution and were tantamount to abortion." It wasn't until several years later that birth control was approved for use by all women, regardless of marital status. In short, birth control meant a woman could complete her education, enter the work force and plan her own life.

Oh, and one more thing, prior to 1880 the age of consent for sex was set at 10 or 12 in more states, with the exception of our neighbor Delaware – where it was 7 YEARS OLD!

Feminism is NOT just for other women.

KNOW your HERstory

AND STILL, IN THIS AGE OF FREEDOMS FOR ALL (SIC) MEN STILL WANT TO RULE A WOMAN'S WOMB.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 20:47 other posts 
See now this is material worth reading not printed copies and pasted it's good new stuff
By #551147 25,Aug,19 03:09
Took her long enough to get to her hidden agenda of wanting to euthanize new born babies. Her choice... Gimme a fuckin break! Under her line of thinking, if her lunatic boyfriend Gerome punches her in the stomach while she's pregnant and kills the baby, I guess Gerome should go free to walk the streets and rinse and repeat.
By #578610 25,Aug,19 08:32
Scorpio69--last I checked euthanizing new born babies is murder in all 50 states, all territories, even in Russia. I think you mean my hidden agenda is abortion. It's not hidden. I BELIEVE A WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN ABORTION. Is that out in the open enough for you? There are some caveats. Only in the first trimester. You know so much. You are so sure of everything. Ok, tell me, when is there a sentient being in the belly of a pregnant woman? A heart beat is not enough and better people than me have not been able to answer that.
BTW, what have you got against Gerome other than the fact he's black and I'm a white blonde? Jealous? Gerome is never here. He's even uncomfortable me mentioning him? You don't know him at all, so, leave him out of this. You have a beef with me, fine. You don't like my stance on abortion? Too bad. I think you are irresponsible having so many kids and you certainly don't have much care for your wife.
BUT, THE ABOVE POST WAS TO ILLUSTRATE THAT UNTIL RECENTLY WOMEN WERE JUST CHATTEL TO YOU, MEN. YOU, MEN HAVE FUCKED UP THIS WORLD SO BADLY THAT WE ARE ONLY A FEW YEARS AWAY FROM POSSIBLE EXTINCTION AS A SPECIES. YOUR MAN MADE RELIGIONS, YES! MAN MADE, HAVE CAUSED ALL KINDS OF DEATHS. BUT, I GUESS THAT SINCE IT HAPPENED FAR FROM A WOMB, IT'S OK. GIVE IT A REST, SCORPIO69. ONE DAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE A RESPONSIBLE STATEMENT ABOUT LIFE. TILL THEN YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP GETTING WOOD AND DOING WHAT GOD GIFTED YOU WITH (IS THAT WRONG? SPILLING YOUR SEED?)
By #578610 25,Aug,19 08:13
D---what is so wrong about copy and paste? 90% of the stuff i copy/paste comes from Bella's forum. Not because she's so clever, but, because all of you Mama ass kissers have interesting things to say (even Scorpio69) and I like to get involved in the conversation. I can't very well make a post here without copying and pasting the reason for it. It would be much easier to do it in your mistress's forum but she holds a grudge too long (after all, she could block me over and over again like i do her)
BUT, SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS EVERYONE'S BITCH ABOUT COPY/PASTE? ISN'T A PUBLIC POST TO BE READ BY THE PUBLIC? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TO BE THEN DO IT IN A PRIVATE MSG.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,19 08:21 other posts 
Not saying it’s wrong but it’s not original kinda like second hand news you know you see it on tv then 2 days later it’s in the newspaper
By #578610 25,Aug,19 08:42
To you, maybe. To me it's new when I first see it. Unless you want to PM me telling me there's something new I ought to see, I don't see how else to do it. I don't remember the site rules saying, "No second hand posts allowed. You must be original." True thing, lover, I get all my daily news from on line newspapers. I seldom look at TV news and only the local for the weather.

By #578610 25,Aug,19 07:19
[deleted image]

By bella! at 25,Aug,19 01:04

Can anyone explain why TWOWARMTTS2 is on the Recently Submitted Pussies page and posting this picture? I would hope that she does know that her hooha aka pussy is NOT reflected. Poor thing......

/l6m6uy6hbqt9pic.html

-------------------------------------------------------
YES BELLA, I CAN. WHEN UPLOADING A PIC THERE'S THE "CATEGORY" BOX THAT HAS TO BE FILLED (AT LEAST IT SHOULD BE). THE "TITS" AND "PUSSY" CATEGORIES ARE THE LAST TWO CHOICES. I MADE A MISTAKE AND DID NOT REALIZED IT UNTIL MY PIC SHOWED UP ON THE MAIN PAGE (I GUESS, DESPITE WHAT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM, THERE'S STILL SOME INTEREST FOR SAGGY TITS). I WAS GOING TO CHANGE IT. THEN, I REALIZED IF THE PIC IS TAKEN DOWN FOR MISLABELING OR I CHANGED IT MYSELF, I STILL WOULD LOOSE POINTS. NOW, YOU, BELLA, KNOW FULL WELL THAT THERE'S BEEN SCORES OF PICS ON THE FRONT PAGE THAT DON'T SHOW "HOOHA". AT LEAST, MINE SHOW A SET OF TITS WORTHY OF A GOOD TIME FOR ANY MAN. HECK, JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO WE HAD A MAN'S JUNK THERE. I'M BI. I HAVE A STRONG PREFERENCE FOR MEN, BUT, A GOOD LOOKING "HOOHA" DOES NOT GO TO WASTE WITH ME (JUST ASK MY GF BARBARA). I KNOW WHAT IT'S LL ABOUT. I'M LEAVING THE PIC WHERE IT'S AT. YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (I KNOW YOU SELDOM DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK, CERTAINLY NOT FACE TO FACE OUT IN THE OPEN) WANT IT OUT, MOVE YOUR ASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. MY PICS ARE IN THE FRONT PAGE ALL THE TIME (NOT BAD FOR A 67 YR OLD GRANNY WITH "SAGGY TITS")

By #578610 24,Aug,19 14:13
"Naked" Underwear Is Now a Thing

WHY BOTHER? GO COMMANDO,,

By #578610 23,Aug,19 16:28
[deleted image]

By bella! at 23,Aug,19 15:26

Not too long ago an 18 month member, Kangoo, was reported and deleted for posting pictures of another member, Batti . Kangoo returns as Ze_boss , goes premium paid, posts pictures of Batti AND uploads internet pictures and YOU KNUCKLEHEADS have voted his picture up on the Popular page. Way to go! Let's give adoration and recognition to a thief and a fake.

Here is the picture on Ze_boss's page

/ja60zzixwd86pic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Here is Batti's picture posted 6 years ago.

/h7kqqqcusouxpic.html

------------------------------------------------------
BELLA, WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE NO ONE CARES. MOST MEMBERS LOOK AT A PIC AND IF THEY LIKE IT, THEY VOTE "HOT. THEY DON'T VOTE "HOT BUT ONLY IF IT'S REAL OR NOT STOLEN". THEY DON'T CARE NOR DO THEY KNOW HOW OR WHY SOMEONE GOT DELETED. I CERTAINLY DON'T. I SEE A PIC ON THE MAIN PAGE AND, UNLESS IT'S AN OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP, I WOULD VOTE FOR IT. NOW, BEFORE I'M VILIFIED FOR THE ABOVE STATEMENT, I AM STRONGLY UPSET THAT SOMEONE GETS TOP BILLING BY STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S PIC. WHAT I WON'T DO, AND IT LOOKS LIKE MOST MEMBERS WON'T EITHER, IS LOOK AT THE PEDIGREE OF THE PIC.
PERHAPS, YOU, BELLA, WITH YOUR OBSESSIVE PREOCUPATION FOR FAKE ACCOUNTS AND PICS, ARE MORE ATTUNED TO THIS OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR. YOU REPORT IT. BRING IT UP TO THE "COMMITTEE". AND, MAYBE INSTEAD OF IT BEING SO SECRETIVE, THE "COMMITTEE" RESULTS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO ALL (NOT THE VOTE) TO SEE THE RESULTS. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 4 YRS AND I DON'T KNOW KANGOO FROM ADAM.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

WHAT I DON'T KNOW IS HOW YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A SIX YR OLD PIC AND THE MEMORY TO REMEMBER IT. I THINK THERE'S MORE TO THIS STORY.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

[deleted image]

THIS IS A REACTION FROM BELLA THIS MORNING.
-------------------------------------------------------

By bella! at 24,Aug,19 07:26

TWOWARMTTS2, AS LONG AS YOU ARE GOING TO TROLL THE FORUM LOOKING FOR THINGS REPOST, AT LEAST TRY TO EMBRACE THE ESSENCE OF THE POST.

MEMBERS SHOULD CARE AND DO CARE WHEN ANOTHER MEMBER "STEALS" PICTURES FROM OTHER MEMBERS AND CLAIM THEM AS THEIR OWN. IF YOU DON'T CARE, YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG SURELY IS FLAWED. ISN'T IT CURIOUS THAT YOU FEEL MEMBERS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE SITE BECAUSE THEY "TRASH" YOUR PAGE YET YOU DON'T SEE THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU "TRASHING" ANOTHER MEMBER WITH YOUR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE?

JUST AN F.Y.I., I DON'T "HUNT FOR FAKES" BUT I'M SMART ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE FOR FAKES, TOO BAD YOU AREN'T.

--------------------------------------------------------
BELLA, YOU MAY BE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE FOR FAKES. I'M NOT. YOUR STATEMENT THAT YOU DON'T HUNT FOR FAKES IS NOT TRUE. EVERY SO OFTEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A MEMBER POSTING INTERNET PICS. I APPLAUD YOU FOR BEING SO "INTERNET" CONSCIOUS. I'M NOT. TO BE HONEST, I SELDOM GO TO THE FRONT PAGES OF THE SITE AND VOTE ON ANY PIC. THOSE THAT I DO ARE BECAUSE I LIKE THEM. YOU ARE ALSO WRONG THAT I DON'T CARE.
"I AM STRONGLY UPSET THAT SOMEONE GETS TOP BILLING BY STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S PIC"
THAT WAS A DIRECT COPY/RE-PASTE OF MY STATEMENT ABOVE.
I TOOK A LOOK AT BATTI'S PIC AND ZE BOSS AND IF YOU LOOK AT ONE OR THE OTHER, THERE'S NOTHING TO SUGGEST ONE IS THE ORIGINAL AND THE OTHER IS A STOLEN PIC. NOT ONLY AM I NOT LOOKING FOR THE PEDIGREE OF THE PIC, I'M ALSO NOT CLAIRVOYANT. I, ALSO BET, NONE OF THE MEMBERS THAT VOTED FOR THE PIC KNOW IT'S AN ILLEGAL THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
YOU ARE A HUNTER. YOU POUNCE ON EVERY PIC OR MEMBER THAT YOU THINK IS FAKE OR STOLEN. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. MAYBE YOU HAVE A WHOLE CADRE OF INFORMANTS THAT COME TO YOU WITH THEIR SUSPICIONS. THAT, MY DEAR, IS THE WHOLE "EMBRACE THE ESSENCE OF THE POST" LIMITS FOR ME
NOW, LET ME "EMBRACE" SKITTLES AND HIS PENCHANT TO TRASH MEMBER'S PAGES. I CAN UNDERSTAND HIM (OR ANYONE) BEING UPSET ENOUGH TO SEND SOME TRASH GIFTS. I CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND HIM LEAVING SNIDE REMARKS IN MY PAGE. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SPEND OVER 400 POINTS TO REMOVE THE GIFTS (MORE THAN 7) AND DELETE HIS COMMENTS. I ALSO BANNED HIM. A FEW MONTHS LATER I UN-BANNED HIM. THE SAME DAY HE TRASHED MY PAGE AGAIN. AGAIN I CLEANED MY PAGE AND RE-BANNED HIM. IN THE BLOGS THERE ARE COUNTLESS BLOGS DETRIMENTAL ABOUT ME. HE IS THE BIGGEST TROLL ON SITE. AND I'M NOT ALONE IN THIS OPINION. MANY OTHER PEOPLE THINK THAT. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO LOOK AT THE POLL I RAN ABOUT SKITTLES. SO, YES, I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE SITE. YOU SEEM TO LIKE HIM WITH HIS SNIDE REMARKS. PROBABLY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T STAND UP TO YOU OR TRASH YOUR PAGE. I MAY HAVE INSULTED YOU IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT. ACTUALLY, I DID, AND BADLY, BUT, IT WAS OVER STRONG DIFFERENCES OF OPINION. YOU HAVE THIN SKIN AND CAN'T TAKE IT. I'M SORRY FOR THAT.
BTW, AND THIS IS A COMPLIMENT TO YOU FOR HAVING ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING FORUMS ON SITE, I "TROLL" YOUR FORUM ONLY AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO _____________ (PICK THE ADJECTIVE YOU LIKE) TO LET ME CHALLENGE YOU FACE TO FACE. I HAVE TWO PEOPLE IN MY BANNED LIST, SKITTLES AND SrCUMS. IT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR MONTHS.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

PS: YOU ARE WELCOMED TO UN-BAN ME, POST YOUR REPLY, AND BAN ME AGAIN.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 21:38 other posts 
I believe everyone is on this site for a different reason but we all have one thing in common nudity if you ask a judge what he thinks of this site he would say were all socially challenged
By #578610 23,Aug,19 22:23
Maybe you are right. I believe we are here for the excitement of showing our nudity to strangers. In real life I'm promiscuous and an exibitionist. That though, is in a safe setting.
Your statement leaves your motivation hidden as to why you should say what you've said. I challenged Bella's point of view. You did not comment on that or on my position that members really don't care what the pedigree of a pic is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 22:27 other posts 
Hahaha I'm mysterious tonight
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 10:39 other posts 
Batty is still a member here kangaroo was band for stealing batti picture and now back as zeeboss and you see nothing wrong with that??????
By #578610 24,Aug,19 11:53
DO I SPEAK FRENCH? OF COURSE I SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT. WHAT I'M SAYING, AND PLEASE, READ VERY CAREFULLY, READ IT TWICE OR MORE UNTIL IT SINKS IN, IS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW NOR DO I KNOW NOW, MR BATTI, MR KANGAROO, OR MR Z BOSS. IF ONE STOLE FROM THE OTHER THAT IS A B A D NO NO. I D I D. N O T V O T E FOR ANY OF THESE IDIOTS.
ALL I'VE SAID WAS IF I SEE A PIC I LIKE AND WANT TO VOTE ON IT, I WILL NOT FIRST GOOGLE IT OR GO TO THE RUSSIANS TO SEE IF THE MEMBER OWNS IT. I JUST VOTE.
DOES THIS EXPLAIN MY POSITION ON VOTING TO YOU, YOUR OTHER GIRLFRIEND, AND THE REST OF THE FUCKING MEMBERSHIP THAT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT?
AND WHILE I'M AT IT, TELL THAT FUCK OFF SKITTLES HE'S LUCKY MISTRESS BELLA TALKS OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HER MOUTH.
NOW, AGAIN, I DON'T APPROVE AND THINK IT'S WRONG FOR ONE MEMBER TO STEAL ANOTHER MEMBER'S PIC. LET ME REPEAT THAT, BECAUSE, TO THE AVERAGE MEMBER IT'S TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. I, THAT IS ME, TWOWARMTTS2, DON'T APPROVE AND THINK IT'S WRONG FOR ONE MEMBER TO STEAL AND USE ANOTHER MEMBER'S PIC.
IF YOU OR HER ROYAL HIGHNESS NEED CLARIFICATION PLEASE ASK ME AND I'LL TRY TO FIND SINGLE SYLABLE WORDS TO EXPLAIN
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, YOU CAN TELL YOUR MISTRESS THAT IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO BITCH ABOUT ANOTHER KNOWING FULL WELL THE OTHER PERSON CAN'T ANSWER DIRECT. OH, SURE, SHE'S NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SKITTLES COMMENTS BUT SHE SURE DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO SENSOR IT. I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER IN MONTHS. IF I COMMENTED IT WAS ON CONTENT. SHE'S LIKE A LITTLE GIRL THAT HAD HER ICE CREAM STOLEN. SHE'S GOING TO CRY FOREVER. GET A SPINE, LADY.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 minutes

---------------------------------
BELLA, HAHAHA..TOUCHE. THAT REALLY WOKE SKITTLES UP.
--------------------------------------- added after 77 minutes

--------------------
BTW, I CLOSED THE SKITTLES POLL ONE WEEK AFTER I OPENED IT. IF YOU OR DARLING SKITTLES WANT ME TO RUN IT AGAIN I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HE IS,,,,,,AND,,,,,,BY ASSOCIATION, ANYONE ELSE THAT GIVES HIM THE TIME OF DAY.

By #578610 23,Aug,19 08:13
damn

By #551147 21,Aug,19 01:30
I certainly made note of your silence with the mass killings with... Wait for it... A KNIFE! Get rid of those too, huh? What! No mention whatsoever of that tragedy huh?
By #578610 21,Aug,19 11:23
Babe, I did not see that, but, it’s still a tragedy. It does not take away from my position on guns unless you can explain how a knife wielding person could kill scores of people, in Las Vegas, from a high rise hotel/casino. If you have a URL on the knife tragedy then by all means post it here and comment. Do it in Bella’s forum too. Or, copy and paste. As you know, she’s scared to let me back in. 🤪🤪
By #551147 21,Aug,19 17:28

BTW I'm fairly certain she not "scared" more like annoyed to put it mildly. 😉
By #578610 21,Aug,19 17:31
I did see this story. The National Knife Association claimed that knives don't cut, people cut. It's a tragedy.
By #578610 22,Aug,19 14:44
Yes, she's scared that I'll annoy her some more. It's silly when you think about it. We, both, can read each other's post. In my case,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I use too many comas.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Show It Off