Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #10

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#17

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #601496 15,Oct,19 10:32
They say that the surest way for evil to triumph is for good people to stay quiet. Yes, I'm paraphrasing but the sentiment is good. I'm asking all members that believe trolls have taken over this site, re-post this wherever they feel comfortable to do so. I'm also asking you to text Admin to change the gifts policy and to do something about these members. Here's what a popular member, Lix, said.

the site is starting to change because of a handful of shitty dickheads. their antics have now changed the site into facebook for trolls, they have down voted members to the point that admin has changed the system to deflect their bad behaviour and he has had to counteract these idiots instead of booting them. Hes made more NEGATIVE gifts for these rats, cockroaches and cowards, to let them be just as the gifts show. These few idiots are chasing off people and mostly women, but they cant see what their actions will finally do here... admin will just get sick of this and sooner rather than later, shut the place down when it becomes too much of a headache running after them and wiping up the shit they leave everywhere, and that tiny few, like the cockroaches that they are, will scatter onto other sites and again create the same there. lve seen this on other sites, where the voting system changed to no negatives, just hot votes, the site is being sanitised slowly to cover this off brand of idiot... its a shame that the regular members here turn a blind eye to these trolls and let them continue to infest great sites like this.
this was a SHOW YOUR NAUGHTY BITS SITE, now its a tantrum chucking troll haven with a bunch of loser dickheads, that are dictating to admin how to make his site better for trolling, l can see his frustration with these fakes, liars and losers. I wish real men here would stand up and stuff these losers with a knuckle sandwich and show women that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable, l wish the real men made it a sexy and safe place for sexy women to want to be. the trolls want more ways to show their hatred, yet we don't get more nice gifts to give?, but instead a RAT???? yeah, that makes women want to be here, AND A COWARD BADGE??? sounds like a great way to impress a woman ???? really??? when is enough enough??? when are these dickheads going to start their own shit flinging site, oh that's right, they don't have the intelligence to make a site, or the integrity to run it, it would crash and burn in a week, because it would be full of CRICKETS... but they come here and cause DRAMA, they make fake accounts for the soul purpose of TRASHING OTHERS PAGES, what does this really do??? other than show what a loser you are, what a childish mentality you have, and what a waste of oxygen you really are.
l hope ADMIN, takes out the trash soon.. and saves this site for the rest of us SUPER SEXY USERS , and please don't be afraid to say what you really think ... *lix*

Hear, hear! Right on the money
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 10:36 other posts 
Fucks sake:

"super sexy users" I just threw up in my mouth. A bucket of smashed crabs and a saggy granny. Plenty of hot women we support here. Just not the two lumps who cry about everything.

Most men are NOT interested in a geriatric lump and a meth mouth from Doyalson
By #601496 15,Oct,19 16:28
that must be the reason we are so popular. these men want to see some jiggle,,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 16:06 other posts 
I absolutely agree. There are many trolls. There's nothing one can do because they're tolerated here. I blacklisted many of them, but the list grows. Those trolls are people with terrible personal problems. They want to destroy anyone who is having fun.
By #485312 15,Oct,19 17:03
their kind of fun is talking to themselves in one of their many personas, and they call others batty funny that they cant even find a friend to agree with them, so they make new ones to make themselves look important. heres a good one, when you have no friends, make a poll and use ALL your altered personalities to answer it, because no one else will *lix*
By #551147 16,Oct,19 00:09
Hey leopoldij,

Mr.Admin "tolerates" sick twisted assholes like you to stay. Then it's equally as fair to allow the "trolls" to stay. I'm actually shocked you opened YOUR piehole at all.

You should remain over in the corner eating Play-Doh!
By #601496 16,Oct,19 12:37
Is that the reason you are still here?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 15:03 other posts 
you are the 1 that blantantly stated my opionion is not valid,but yours is.So you may not meet the dictionary version of what Troll means but you do your share of cut downs and put downs that are unfounded and unsupported by facts.In the US all opionions are valid because we have free speach.Except in New york.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 16:09
Phart, you have the right to your opinions. You don’t have the right to insist your opinions are right . The validity is in the right to have an opinion. And I can disagree and say why. You have to PROVE I’M WRONG. You read the forums. I’m put down just for saying what I think and YOU have piled it on many times. Don’t come now crying you got spanked
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 20:36 other posts 
"You don’t have the right to insist your opinions are right " Neither do you.
You should be trying to prove me wrong.The leader I voted for won the election,the 1 you voted for lost.If a person looses in court,they are the 1's that have to appeal,not the winners.
NOTE< I said prove,not repeat some nonsense from CNN but produce documents and videos and facts to prove our leader is wrong and so on.
I go a couple miles from home or pickup a local news paper and see + evidence that the Trump Administration had done wonders for the local economy.I don't have to watch a talking head on CNN or Fox to know it.
I have tried a little to back off with bad remarks but to little positive result.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:03
My daughter worked in a youth detention facility for illegal immigrant's children, in Homestead, Florida for a few months, this year. She quit. The mistreatment of these kids was horrendous. He bought a condo bldg in Miami Beach, presold units before the renovations were finished, declared bankruptcy and left owing all the workers their wages and the people who invested out of thousands of dollars.
As I said before, since you don't believe the CNN "talkingheads" you don't leave me much, but the two things above are personal and enough to hate him.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 09:57 other posts 
Well see,now how hard was that? You gave a reason for your feelings,makes some sense now.
But if you don't mind me asking,when was the detention center opened? Some of this type stuff was going on before Trump came into office,as Obama did seperate kids from parents.It is supposed to be a detterent but the shelter the kids have,bad as it may seem to us,is better than the kids had at home so the parents take risk anyway.
Although the kids may not be treated as we would treat our own,let's face it,being on shitty streets, drinking nasty water,being shot at,no shelter,little food,at home,those kids do at least have abit more.
I agree,the kids should be with their parents,but their parents broke the law coming here,and we don't typicaly allow folks in jail to keep their kids there.
It is a bad situation you speak of,but all preventable by those folks simply staying in their home countrys and trying to make them better instead of comeing here illegally.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 10:20
The center is owned and operated by a private company. In 2017 the Fed's contracted for 1200 beds to house that many kids. No windows, mats for beds, 2 hrs in fresh air every 3 days, no medical emergency provisions, cold food
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

It was closed this year after multiple whistle blowers and Elizabeth Warren pushed for shut down.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

There's a difference between hard crime and crossing a frontier illegally. They broke the law! Yeah, quoted by every yahoo as he speeds at 20 miles per hour faster than the speed limit and more dangerous. As quoted by litter bugs. As quoted by income tax cheaters. As quoted by wife beaters. As quoted by drunks in public. As quoted by parents that bribe college entrance administrators. As quoted by presidents that ask for help from foreign governments to investigate their political opponents
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

BTW. This country is made of immigrants. Huge majorities got on transatlantic ships and arrived without papers. Ellis island was a popular destination. They were illegals too but, in those days the country was gentler. More giving. Proud to take the poor and the downtrodden
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:00 other posts 
I don't even know who the fuck you are.
Here's a pic for you so you can relax.
/rb2tze3q5ivdpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You're free to masturbate to it. That'll make you less angry.
[deleted image]
By #568769 16,Oct,19 12:58
: You are SO right, Two!! This site has changed since the 'idiot in chief' became the tweeting, trolling dictator that he is! Quite incredible and so COMPLETELY dangerous how he has changed America in just 3 years. And is now changing the World and it's alliances that have kept Americans safe as possible since WWII. The trolls on this site are seemingly mostly 'trumpians'...a name that will live in infamy, to both paraphrase the past and foretell the future.
This site has become exactly like America has become under that ORANGE dufus...HATEFUL, tiny minded bullies insulting everyone that has an opinion other than theirs.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 15:05 other posts 
The change you speak of is not because of Trump but because of the people that can't accept loss and move forward will not stop their endless bashing our countries leader.IF you can't support the President,get the fuck out of his way and do not hinder America.
By #568769 16,Oct,19 15:34
I cannot support a COMPLETE lunatic, Phart. But, I will NOT get out of his way as he destroys the America I loved once. And is on his way to doing the same to this planet by his stupid, DANGEROUS, choices. Such as we are witnessing in Syria because of his 'great and unmatched wisdom'. Direct quote from a lunatic. Is THAT who you want to follow, Phart? Can you NOT see that ONE statement is EXACTLY like ALL THOSE OTHER DICTATORS IN HISTORY?? Jeez...Never mind. You will see very soon how cultish your behavior has been.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 20:29 other posts 
There was 1000 US troops in Syria,and it was said there was 15,000 Turkish soldiers headed that way.1000 against 15,000? Sounds more like Trump got our guys out of there before a slaughter took place.Also what I read last night the Kurd actually fly a flag supporting a known terrorist group based in Turkey, so uh is it really that bad of a idea to get our guys out? 1000 can't do much anyway.
BUT drones and bombs could do wonders.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 08:13
Phart, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Turkey is a member of NATO just like us. As long as we were in Syria they would not attack. Also, it's not "just 1000 troops". It's 1000 troops backed up by a military that not only can win but obliterate a country like Turkey. That was why they would not attack.
As far as the Kurds flag. They fought, bled and died side by side with our men. We abandoned them. Even Trump's most hardened supporter in Congress said it was wrong
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 14:44 other posts 
I’m going to get on my horse and ride through the middle of town yelling to arms to arms the trolls are coming just like Paul revere did
By #601496 16,Oct,19 15:03
Since I can talk here, I'm going to answer you, Dgraff. First, you get into arguments like everyone else. The reasons don't matter. Saying I'm to blame for it and you were not like this before makes you A HUGE LIAR.
Now I'll ask you what I asked Scorps, "Why are you here?". Scouting for the boss? Because you don't like me, my views, or my friends, and I only hear from you when you need to make points with your handler. Go tell her how clever you were.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 18:37 other posts 
Now let me ask you something candy were was your good friend lix three months ago when you were getting your ass handed to you by every one I will tell you she was hiding behind her many black listings we didn’t hear a word from her hell that little pip squeak Leo was more of a friend to you then lix was so just think about that once
By #601496 16,Oct,19 19:05
I don't measure friendship by what's in it for me. You should try it sometime.
Number of members putting me down in Bella's forum? 5
Number of members supporting me? 1

How do I take that? Mind you, the original post was a dig by the Queen B about me.

Dgraff, on general principles, you are ok, but, you can't be trusted as a friend. Go chat with your buddies and handler. You don't belong in my forum.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:45 other posts 
You are goll darn skippy, I FINALLY shot a dig at you. You dig at me with any opportunity that arises and finally I shot back. And there you go again, telling dgraff to chat with his buddies and/or "handler".

Geezus, Candy, why not go on with your day and be your SUPER SEXY self!?
By #601496 17,Oct,19 14:50
There you go making it about yourself again. I did say and/or handler. I like Dgraff’s rough demeanor. He’s probably a teddy bear on a one on one basis, but, here he’s fickle. He acts friendly or concerned and then puts me down when he’s around you. So, I don’t want him being two faced around me. He was not banned. I just wanted him to know I don’t like it. He can still come over and report back to you on a PM. It’s ok

By #592419 17,Oct,19 11:38
Although I disagree with Representative Cummings with his radical progressive movements I've come to realize he was a human being that deserves prayer from our hearts that he rests in peace..

By #601496 16,Oct,19 12:39
By bella! at 16,Oct,19 11:31

Do you ever just stop talking?

------------------------------------
Must be something I said.
By #485312 16,Oct,19 17:12
lol, its a wind up doll , with a loose screw, and broken sprocket, bring on the copy and paste lol, see l told you, youre not the queen of copy and paste, IT saved all my posts!!!, how sweet is that so who is the obsessed one ???? and l haven't even had to mention ITS name once *lix*
By #601496 16,Oct,19 17:17
predictable
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 17:48 other posts 
Tell the prominent member that there is no need for me to save any of the crap that she says. Apparently when admin set up his site, he also SAVED all the posts (unless he purposely or was requested to remove something INFLAMMATORY) which provides the membership the ability to search for interesting things at a later date.
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

Furthermore, what is just as predictable is your lips all over her ass!
By #601496 16,Oct,19 17:58
I’m not familiar with post retrieval. And, Lix has a cute ass. You wouldn’t know being asexual.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 18:41 other posts 
Lix has a cute ass come on now your kidding right
By #601496 17,Oct,19 11:24
No, I'm not.

By #551147 12,Oct,19 03:42
I borrowed the following from Kebmo's thread as I think it is well said.

kebmo [Ignore] at 12,Oct,19 01:29 other posts

Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

By Scorps at 12,Oct,19 03:11 other posts Edit

Is this ➡️ only registered users can see external links

the EXACT kind of "DISINFORMATION" you speak of?

I implore you to find a transcript that says any sorta bullshit like he just spouted off. So, I'm curious if I got your definition correct. 🤔
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Here's the actual conversation along with the written transcript viewable in the back. ➡️ only registered users can see external links

Guess which version MOST of America and the World saw...

Did you guess the lying piece of shit, in the first clip(the top clip)? If so, then you would be correct.

Now, what part of what he said was "illegal" OR "unconstitutional"?
By #568769 16,Oct,19 14:15
Holy Moly, Scorpio! I take back anything I may have said about your 'thinking' if you ACTUALLY believed that 9 minute piece of crap video you said was the truth and the one to be believed! Man, any 5th grader would know that was a bunch of tripe! To actually believe that guy was actually the Ukrainian prez saying such ASS lickingly, trump submissive slave was true??? Talk about fake news!! Plus, you apparently have fallen for one of the THOUSANDS of BS postings on youtube. THAT has been proven to be true.
I have said before, NOBODY can be believed on the internet, most newscasts, podcasts, DUMBcasts, etc. They all have axes to grind and will lie just to trap some naive viewer. Sadly, such as you, apparently.
However, I am beginning to think more and more that you are NOT who you say you are, Scorp. A Russian Bot? Ukrainian? Ex Soviet Satellite Bot? Just using sites to further the shithead in chief? Just like all these organizations did in 2016 to get him elected?...Because if you are not a computer bot,then you are either completely stupid or...do NOT care about America.
Nobody with any sense or ANY ability to ACTUALLY THINK, could believe this prez is GOOD for this America...Of course, maybe you cannot think for yourself? And must be told what to think like some trupian cult member? Or some citizen of country with a dictator? It's much easier to be a citizen in a country with a dictator, such as America has become. Which is the reason MOST countries on this planet have dictators....Or most likely, you just CANNOT admit to making a mistake in voting for this narcissistic CLOWN prez because it would be meaning you have to admit to being completely FOOLED by him?

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Oct,19 22:55 other posts 
I’m watching a show on the discovery channel it’s called why we hate their covering the people behind mass shootings you should watch it candy
By #601496 14,Oct,19 08:21
When we set up "Dish" we picked a bundle where the Discovery Channel was not part of it. I will try to Google it to see if I can stream it in another venue. But, just give me the gist of the subject and why you think I should watch it, please.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,19 14:55 other posts 
Sad, sad tribute pictures often sprinkled amongst internet pictures (she relies on members to bring it to her attention that they have caught her "oops!". Aside from that, how many members REALLY BELIEVE that the pictures that are posted were taken in this decade?

/member.php?w=601496
By #601496 13,Oct,19 16:28
Who cares other than frustrated or tight assed members?

By #601496 13,Oct,19 13:10
/member.php?w=551147

Twosies all over. Men only. Me thinks he's jealous of the other dicks

By #601496 13,Oct,19 13:08
/member.php?w=228621

3 tit pics of dubious ownership and nothing else

By #601496 13,Oct,19 13:07
/member.php?w=548890

This is a joke of a page

By #601496 11,Oct,19 19:17
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

JUST WANTED TO SHOW SOME MEMBERS. MY LOOKS HAVEN'T CHANGED MUCH. I'M A LITTLE OLDER, A FEW MORE WRINKLES. THIS WAS TAKEN TODAY, 10/11/2019 AT AROUND 5PM. NOTICE THE HEADLINE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TV
By #551147 11,Oct,19 20:25
No wonder you're nuttier than squirrel shit! Look at what you're watching...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

There's a reason why Fox is labeled "The most watched The Most Trusted network". GEE I wonder why...
By #601496 12,Oct,19 09:06
You left out " "The most watched The Most Trusted network" by the right wing conspiracy nuts in the nation.
But, hey, their own poll said 51% of Americans want Trompo impeached and removed from office.
By #551147 13,Oct,19 01:18
By your own statement they must not be too "right wing conspiracy" OR the poll number would be different, don't you think? Dur dur dur Maybe you should pick one show to watch daily or once a week and get the whole story. Stop choosing to be a gimp ALL your life...
By #601496 13,Oct,19 09:18
As usual you are comparing apples and oranges. All Americans vs right wing conspiracy nuts (most Fox news listeners )
It's the reason you and your brethren spout so much shit. Facts are not important

By #601496 12,Oct,19 11:01
[deleted image]
This is in one of the dumpster site. I'm reposting to show Bella that she complains about one thing and then does it herself

By bella! at 25,Jul,15 17:31

So let me see if I understand where you're coming from, you think that because I have not posted a picture of my cunt, that I am not in compliance with the ethos of the site and therefore should be deleted? Your logic is fucked up. So because you posted 6 pictures of what, yourself, you're in compliance and are entitled to be here?

Check it out, chavvy, you've been here since 03,Jul,2015 and you've been steadily running your mouth ever since. What is your interest in being here, are you here just to create trouble?

That last sentence is funny.
By #485312 12,Oct,19 17:44
the cunt is on the site 24 hours a day, it must not have a bed, but chooses to nap with the cat on the chair beside its phone, waiting for any glimpse of life .. and with the lack of sleep, its thought process is starting to give up on it. its thoughts are for nothing but itself, it back flips faster than a lying politician, and its fake accounts are starting to unravel. anyone that has the time to be here LITERALLY all day, must be trolling everyone ... including me, seems we still haven't answered the question, how do you know LIX received the fake pics??? how did she know the exact words that were sent to me??? and knew the name of the user... coincidence???? l think not *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

look, heres old lopsided lucy, right on que *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Oct,19 19:05 other posts 
⬆️

And speaking of a cunt, looky, looky!
By #551147 13,Oct,19 01:29
Did it belch out ARR ARR ARR ARR like a good Seal?
(Best picture ever for a caption) 😜

Or spout off more unoriginal thoughts from it's "skanky" pea brain?
By #601496 13,Oct,19 08:27
Well, you both are predictable.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#17

Show It Off