Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #8

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#16

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #601496 27,Oct,19 18:11
Private Chat With Freddy
[Upload Private Pic] [Block this member] [Report abuse] Turn Sound Off At the bottom
as TWOWARMTTS! message coloro not send your private sensitive data to members you don't really know.

Message Mode ("Enter" does not send message) What to say
current server time is: Oct 27, 18:06, Freddy seems to be on-line
Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: not going anywhere you imbecile cunt

Oct 27, 18:06 Freddy: still here and I will here

Oct 27, 18:05 TWOWARMTTS!: You still here?

Oct 27, 18:02 Freddy: REMOVED or I WILL BOMBARD YOUR PAGE you imbecile

Oct 27, 18:01 Freddy: Just removed your nasty gifts from my page and I won't bother you. If you don't want to deleted then I will be posting more nasty comments on your page. your choice

Oct 27, 18:00 TWOWARMTTS!: I'm tired of your childish ways. You aren't even a worthy opponent

Oct 27, 18:00 Freddy: you fucking coward old fart

Oct 27, 17:59 Freddy: I love to be a jerk. Rats like you get me more points from Admn, so don't worry about my points

Oct 27, 17:58 TWOWARMTTS!: Go ahead. You know me. And so do they. I'm relentless and give back everything and as far as my gift ribbon, I couldn't care less. Use your points, jerk

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: why you are so afraid to blocked me now?

Oct 27, 17:58 Freddy: I thought you said you don't blocked people in here

Oct 27, 17:57 Freddy: you think you are smart. Any of the above guys will send you one for me.

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: do it now you rat at your own peril

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: And so will you on Tuesday

Oct 27, 17:56 Freddy: If not I will tell any of these guys to send you one; Alexander, Srcums, Scorps and wycowboy

Oct 27, 17:56 TWOWARMTTS!: He can't, he's blocked

Oct 27, 17:55 Freddy: yes and I told Skittles to send you a gift. I will told him to send you another one.

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: Not if I get you first

Oct 27, 17:54 Freddy: we both will bring you down...you can count on that you rat

Oct 27, 17:54 TWOWARMTTS!: How many times do you suck his dick every day?

Oct 27, 17:53 TWOWARMTTS!: I hear you are Skittle's bitch

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: Freddy has sent you the gift

Oct 27, 17:51 TWOWARMTTS!: If you visit a whore house they'll put you to lick the leftovers

Oct 27, 17:51 Freddy: ok so you need some toilet paper to clean your ass...I 'll get you some

Oct 27, 17:50 TWOWARMTTS!: Go wipe your dirty ass. Didn't mama teach you to do the paper work?

Oct 27, 17:49 Freddy: go get a broom and fly around your trailer park

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are a witch

Oct 27, 17:48 Freddy: you are the joke

Oct 27, 17:47 TWOWARMTTS!: I think YOU are a joke

Oct 27, 17:47 Freddy: you disgusting rat. I will bombard your page every day as long your gifts still on my page.

A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.

Entire Chat Log
(up to 30 days, older messages get deleted)
--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

By #601496 23,Oct,19 08:58
Freddy has posted 234 blogs. Every one is some kind of complaint. Most have the word RAT in the tittle. So, the cockroach bitch must be homesick

By #601496 18,Oct,19 16:55
February 27, 2017 – In his first budget proposal, Donald Trump boosted defense and security spending by $54 billion. He proposed slashing the budget for non-defense spending in areas like education, science, poverty programs, and environmental protection by almost the same amount.

Education and science are not his favorite things. They are about the truth
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 18:33 other posts 
Because none of that other stuff matters if you are left defenseless to enemy attack.
To much of the money for education is spent on useless crap like art and music and not reading and writing,I can't write worth a damn because the teachers passed over me and helped the class pets that later became the foot ball jocks and track stars,to hell with the kids that aren't making a "name" for the school in the sports arena.
By #601496 19,Oct,19 07:23
Art and music is very important. Perhaps you were left behind. I'm sorry because you missed out on the honey of life. Any human being is able to talk, use tools, and be self sufficient, but, you miss out on Keat's poems, the arts of the great painters, the classics of the great composers. Without that, you are greatly limited when interactions with more educated people are nessesary. Throughout history there's been a whole plethora of individuals who self taught themselves a great education. It looks like you chose to stay with your mediocre education, but, denying that to our children, is criminal. God forgive those teachers that acted like you say they did. They let their profession down.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 09:30 other posts 
As for any human can use tools,HAHAHA, naw, I have saw the "work" of a drummer on a vehical.NOT good.
I have went behind the school teacher and the nurse trying to correct mistakes they made with "tools" Using a tool is a natural gift,same as being able to play music or care for the sick.Sure like a knife,the person with those gifts needs sharpening, but the gift has to be in the person at birth or they will be working against the grain their entire lives.
Not everyone has a sky high IQ.It has been years since I did a IQ test and frankly,I don't know that since I experianced brain damage from a accident that I would score as high as I did before.But there are so many kids that parents throw money at to learn music,learn sports and so on that do not have the natural gift to use that knowledge and they never really succeed.That is when you have the crying kids that want particapation trophys. Once a kid has shown they are not going to be the next Einstien or the next Edger Alan Poe,they are denied alot of the help they need because the "system" does not feel like they are worth the effort.And face it,nurses can't patch roads,doctors are above driving the trash truck,air line pilots are NOT going to drive the bus and so on.
By #601496 19,Oct,19 13:09
Wrong choice of words. Sorry. Tools in anthropology can be anything. A person cutting a steak with a knife is using a tool. I meant that you can function through life without formal education. The higher that education the better. Education can be in any form. Auto mechanics in high school, Apprentice in a union trade school. University degree.
It’s true that today’s kids get little extra help in school. That’s why the parents should be in there to teach at home.
There’s nothing wrong with skilled labor. Any legitimate work is honorable. However, there are many beautiful things in this world that, unbeknownst to many people, exist to give us pleasure
By #551147 20,Oct,19 04:17
🙄 "The higher that education the better"

Oh yeah...

If that's the case, what happened to you? If I were to believe what you posted elsewhere about YOUR education compared to mine. You're far more educated, but I could run fuckin CIRCLES around your ass, in many ways. That being said, higher education isn't for EVERYONE and some actually get dumber apparently. Oh and IF everyone WAS college educated, it suddenly becomes not so valuable anymore. Your implying an appreciation for the arts goes hand in hand with education is ridiculous!
By #601496 20,Oct,19 06:32
I don't know why you question my education. You don't know me and you can't judge me on the topics we chat about. You are basing your argument on the fact that I'm pro-choise and anti firearms. I will give you the following. If you are so educated that you run rings around me, more power to you. A college education's main purpose is to educate the recipient of such. The monetary profit is nice but secondary. Only a bufun would put down the arts. It rounds out a good education and gives you a peek at humanity's ideals. You are not showing that superior intellect you are boasting about. Only someone who worries about "being smarter" really cares what another person's level of education is.
By #551147 20,Oct,19 06:42
Such an astute retort...
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Oh! And trust me, it's NOT just because you're "pro-choise & anti firearms".
By #601496 20,Oct,19 06:58
You just don't like me. I know baby. There's a few like you that resent my bitching. You feel I should thank you guys for trying to get your foot on my neck. You hate being opposed, especially by a pussy.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

However, around here statements are made with no explanation or facts. Wait, that should say "truth"
What does this mean? Explain

Oh! And trust me, it's NOT just because you're "pro-choise & anti firearms"
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 08:12 other posts 
I dont "h@te" the arts,I just don't like public money being spent on them.Private funding and such,their money,their art,so be it.
When tax money is spent on teaching,or building new buildings,FUNCTION should be the priorty.Not how it looks.
When teaching a youngster,they need to know how to do math so they can budget for their family,they need to be able to write so they can fill out job applications.They need to be able to type so they can use a computer and so on.I have never filled out a job application by finger painting or playing my guitar. those are recreational things.Which I don't finger paint by the way,just a example.
Being able to look at a Poe painting and understanding it's meaning is way beyond any usefulness.A man that cuts his ear off to IMPRESS his girlfreind? Looking at his art is more like reading the ramblings of a lunatic.No sense at all.
Everyone has a nitch,they are smarter in 1 thing or another. BUT unlike what college teaches, don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.Learn several differnt unrelated things so you will allways have a way of earning money.
By #601496 20,Oct,19 08:23
What would you say to your son/daughter if he/she wanted to be a violin player in the Boston Philharmonics? Sorry, bud. The schools don't offer that. Learn to be a welder?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

These days creativity is not taught in schools or colleges. Students learn one way to do things or one thing to do with their education. If there's a change in their life (new job) they are lost. A person that knows how to twirl a screwdriver, measure a voltage, or type can move from job to job no matter what it is. Most will tell you, I learned how to use Windows. I can't do Google. Their degrees are worth used toilet paper.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 08:28 other posts 
Coming from someone with a low IQ and a horrible education. This is hilarious! TwoDumb!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 08:55 other posts 
I got my Van Gogh and my Edger allen Poes confused so I can't say much! The schools systems around here did away with the trades and agriculture classes about 15 years ago totally and only 1 school in the county offers any agriculture stuff at all.Funny thing though,it is the only school that gets the county noticed state and nation wide as it's brick laying students win alot of contest.

As for my kid playing a fiddle,if they bought the fiddle,and they practice somewhere I aint got to listen to it,they can go play. I would hope they would not beleive the silly notion of making a living playing music is a reality.IF they do though,Just hope they can get paid doing it because the "Daddy,i can't afford foood" calls after turning down jobs to go play a fiddle would not be tolerated..Sure there is a limited number of people that make a living playing music.But there are alot less musicians than there is bus and truck drivers.
By #601496 20,Oct,19 10:12
But now you advocate all eggs in one basket. If the child can't make it as a musician, he can always become something else. It is hard to make it in a limited field. That's why college athletes also study something else. It's why they must pass the classes if they want to be allowed to play
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,19 11:42 other posts 
No no,not putting all the eggs in 1 basket.Just would not want my kids putting eggs in the arts and music basket thinking they can support themselves doing it.Art and music are hobbies and entertainment,not ways to support yourself.

I would want my kids to do something along the lines of getting a nursing degree and something in landscape design.Or perhaps Deisel mechanic certification and perhaps pilots license to fly small aircraft like Ceo's and such would utilize.Good weekend work flying folks to their vacation spots or to a meeting.Working during the week with wrenches,fly on the weekends. I know a fellow that was a welder for a major company.Flew light aircraft on the weekends.He is retired and a millionaire now.No college.
By #601496 20,Oct,19 10:07
Skittles
It's not funny. You shouldn't make fun of your low IQ and horrible education. We'll make allowances
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Skittles
Seriously, why don't you tell the site, right here and now, why you make a big fool of yourself knocking other members down. I believe you are a sorry human being in real life. Lonely and unable to have any relationships with women or men. I believe your ability to interact with other people is very limited. I see you as someone that takes few showers and live in a cold water flat. I'm sorry for you. Since you seem to have so much hatred channeled at women you must be gay. Other gays are good people so I guess they don't like you either. Very, very sad

By #601496 17,Oct,19 16:35
What does this mean?
You are goll darn skippy. Sounds like something to do with golf or doughnuts? Maybe a woolen scarf?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 23:58 other posts 
gol·darn
/ˌɡälˈdärn/

adjective · adverb · nounINFORMAL
used as a euphemism for goddamn.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

For the most part, I choose not to swear. I taught my nephews that it was important to develop good habits now rather than trying to break bad habits later. My parents did not use foul language when my sisters and I were growing up, and I work for a major employer, in a large office and we don't talk like that. Finally, I choose not to talk like a gutter rat, because I am capable of conveying my thoughts in a public setting without being vulgar.
By #601496 18,Oct,19 06:02
We didn’t cuss either while the kids were growing up. The first time I heard my son cuss was in a party with his friends. He was in his early twenties. It sounded so out of character. Good going. It’s never too early to teach kids grace and civility
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Oct,19 03:32 other posts 
what's wrong with Skippy... it was an actual show in OZ.

He didn't say much but it is how you live
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,19 12:12 other posts 
I love skippy peanut butter
By #551147 20,Oct,19 07:37
Try the Honey Roasted kind. There's no better peanut butter. 😋

By #601496 15,Oct,19 10:32
They say that the surest way for evil to triumph is for good people to stay quiet. Yes, I'm paraphrasing but the sentiment is good. I'm asking all members that believe trolls have taken over this site, re-post this wherever they feel comfortable to do so. I'm also asking you to text Admin to change the gifts policy and to do something about these members. Here's what a popular member, Lix, said.

the site is starting to change because of a handful of shitty dickheads. their antics have now changed the site into facebook for trolls, they have down voted members to the point that admin has changed the system to deflect their bad behaviour and he has had to counteract these idiots instead of booting them. Hes made more NEGATIVE gifts for these rats, cockroaches and cowards, to let them be just as the gifts show. These few idiots are chasing off people and mostly women, but they cant see what their actions will finally do here... admin will just get sick of this and sooner rather than later, shut the place down when it becomes too much of a headache running after them and wiping up the shit they leave everywhere, and that tiny few, like the cockroaches that they are, will scatter onto other sites and again create the same there. lve seen this on other sites, where the voting system changed to no negatives, just hot votes, the site is being sanitised slowly to cover this off brand of idiot... its a shame that the regular members here turn a blind eye to these trolls and let them continue to infest great sites like this.
this was a SHOW YOUR NAUGHTY BITS SITE, now its a tantrum chucking troll haven with a bunch of loser dickheads, that are dictating to admin how to make his site better for trolling, l can see his frustration with these fakes, liars and losers. I wish real men here would stand up and stuff these losers with a knuckle sandwich and show women that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable, l wish the real men made it a sexy and safe place for sexy women to want to be. the trolls want more ways to show their hatred, yet we don't get more nice gifts to give?, but instead a RAT???? yeah, that makes women want to be here, AND A COWARD BADGE??? sounds like a great way to impress a woman ???? really??? when is enough enough??? when are these dickheads going to start their own shit flinging site, oh that's right, they don't have the intelligence to make a site, or the integrity to run it, it would crash and burn in a week, because it would be full of CRICKETS... but they come here and cause DRAMA, they make fake accounts for the soul purpose of TRASHING OTHERS PAGES, what does this really do??? other than show what a loser you are, what a childish mentality you have, and what a waste of oxygen you really are.
l hope ADMIN, takes out the trash soon.. and saves this site for the rest of us SUPER SEXY USERS , and please don't be afraid to say what you really think ... *lix*

Hear, hear! Right on the money
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 10:36 other posts 
Fucks sake:

"super sexy users" I just threw up in my mouth. A bucket of smashed crabs and a saggy granny. Plenty of hot women we support here. Just not the two lumps who cry about everything.

Most men are NOT interested in a geriatric lump and a meth mouth from Doyalson
By #601496 15,Oct,19 16:28
that must be the reason we are so popular. these men want to see some jiggle,,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Oct,19 16:06 other posts 
I absolutely agree. There are many trolls. There's nothing one can do because they're tolerated here. I blacklisted many of them, but the list grows. Those trolls are people with terrible personal problems. They want to destroy anyone who is having fun.
By #485312 15,Oct,19 17:03
their kind of fun is talking to themselves in one of their many personas, and they call others batty funny that they cant even find a friend to agree with them, so they make new ones to make themselves look important. heres a good one, when you have no friends, make a poll and use ALL your altered personalities to answer it, because no one else will *lix*
By #551147 16,Oct,19 00:09
Hey leopoldij,

Mr.Admin "tolerates" sick twisted assholes like you to stay. Then it's equally as fair to allow the "trolls" to stay. I'm actually shocked you opened YOUR piehole at all.

You should remain over in the corner eating Play-Doh!
By #601496 16,Oct,19 12:37
Is that the reason you are still here?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 15:03 other posts 
you are the 1 that blantantly stated my opionion is not valid,but yours is.So you may not meet the dictionary version of what Troll means but you do your share of cut downs and put downs that are unfounded and unsupported by facts.In the US all opionions are valid because we have free speach.Except in New york.
By #601496 16,Oct,19 16:09
Phart, you have the right to your opinions. You don’t have the right to insist your opinions are right . The validity is in the right to have an opinion. And I can disagree and say why. You have to PROVE I’M WRONG. You read the forums. I’m put down just for saying what I think and YOU have piled it on many times. Don’t come now crying you got spanked
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 20:36 other posts 
"You don’t have the right to insist your opinions are right " Neither do you.
You should be trying to prove me wrong.The leader I voted for won the election,the 1 you voted for lost.If a person looses in court,they are the 1's that have to appeal,not the winners.
NOTE< I said prove,not repeat some nonsense from CNN but produce documents and videos and facts to prove our leader is wrong and so on.
I go a couple miles from home or pickup a local news paper and see + evidence that the Trump Administration had done wonders for the local economy.I don't have to watch a talking head on CNN or Fox to know it.
I have tried a little to back off with bad remarks but to little positive result.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 07:03
My daughter worked in a youth detention facility for illegal immigrant's children, in Homestead, Florida for a few months, this year. She quit. The mistreatment of these kids was horrendous. He bought a condo bldg in Miami Beach, presold units before the renovations were finished, declared bankruptcy and left owing all the workers their wages and the people who invested out of thousands of dollars.
As I said before, since you don't believe the CNN "talkingheads" you don't leave me much, but the two things above are personal and enough to hate him.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 09:57 other posts 
Well see,now how hard was that? You gave a reason for your feelings,makes some sense now.
But if you don't mind me asking,when was the detention center opened? Some of this type stuff was going on before Trump came into office,as Obama did seperate kids from parents.It is supposed to be a detterent but the shelter the kids have,bad as it may seem to us,is better than the kids had at home so the parents take risk anyway.
Although the kids may not be treated as we would treat our own,let's face it,being on shitty streets, drinking nasty water,being shot at,no shelter,little food,at home,those kids do at least have abit more.
I agree,the kids should be with their parents,but their parents broke the law coming here,and we don't typicaly allow folks in jail to keep their kids there.
It is a bad situation you speak of,but all preventable by those folks simply staying in their home countrys and trying to make them better instead of comeing here illegally.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 10:20
The center is owned and operated by a private company. In 2017 the Fed's contracted for 1200 beds to house that many kids. No windows, mats for beds, 2 hrs in fresh air every 3 days, no medical emergency provisions, cold food
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

It was closed this year after multiple whistle blowers and Elizabeth Warren pushed for shut down.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

There's a difference between hard crime and crossing a frontier illegally. They broke the law! Yeah, quoted by every yahoo as he speeds at 20 miles per hour faster than the speed limit and more dangerous. As quoted by litter bugs. As quoted by income tax cheaters. As quoted by wife beaters. As quoted by drunks in public. As quoted by parents that bribe college entrance administrators. As quoted by presidents that ask for help from foreign governments to investigate their political opponents
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

BTW. This country is made of immigrants. Huge majorities got on transatlantic ships and arrived without papers. Ellis island was a popular destination. They were illegals too but, in those days the country was gentler. More giving. Proud to take the poor and the downtrodden
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:00 other posts 
I don't even know who the fuck you are.
Here's a pic for you so you can relax.
/rb2tze3q5ivdpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You're free to masturbate to it. That'll make you less angry.
[deleted image]
By #568769 16,Oct,19 12:58
: You are SO right, Two!! This site has changed since the 'idiot in chief' became the tweeting, trolling dictator that he is! Quite incredible and so COMPLETELY dangerous how he has changed America in just 3 years. And is now changing the World and it's alliances that have kept Americans safe as possible since WWII. The trolls on this site are seemingly mostly 'trumpians'...a name that will live in infamy, to both paraphrase the past and foretell the future.
This site has become exactly like America has become under that ORANGE dufus...HATEFUL, tiny minded bullies insulting everyone that has an opinion other than theirs.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 15:05 other posts 
The change you speak of is not because of Trump but because of the people that can't accept loss and move forward will not stop their endless bashing our countries leader.IF you can't support the President,get the fuck out of his way and do not hinder America.
By #568769 16,Oct,19 15:34
I cannot support a COMPLETE lunatic, Phart. But, I will NOT get out of his way as he destroys the America I loved once. And is on his way to doing the same to this planet by his stupid, DANGEROUS, choices. Such as we are witnessing in Syria because of his 'great and unmatched wisdom'. Direct quote from a lunatic. Is THAT who you want to follow, Phart? Can you NOT see that ONE statement is EXACTLY like ALL THOSE OTHER DICTATORS IN HISTORY?? Jeez...Never mind. You will see very soon how cultish your behavior has been.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 20:29 other posts 
There was 1000 US troops in Syria,and it was said there was 15,000 Turkish soldiers headed that way.1000 against 15,000? Sounds more like Trump got our guys out of there before a slaughter took place.Also what I read last night the Kurd actually fly a flag supporting a known terrorist group based in Turkey, so uh is it really that bad of a idea to get our guys out? 1000 can't do much anyway.
BUT drones and bombs could do wonders.
By #601496 17,Oct,19 08:13
Phart, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Turkey is a member of NATO just like us. As long as we were in Syria they would not attack. Also, it's not "just 1000 troops". It's 1000 troops backed up by a military that not only can win but obliterate a country like Turkey. That was why they would not attack.
As far as the Kurds flag. They fought, bled and died side by side with our men. We abandoned them. Even Trump's most hardened supporter in Congress said it was wrong
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 14:44 other posts 
I’m going to get on my horse and ride through the middle of town yelling to arms to arms the trolls are coming just like Paul revere did
By #601496 16,Oct,19 15:03
Since I can talk here, I'm going to answer you, Dgraff. First, you get into arguments like everyone else. The reasons don't matter. Saying I'm to blame for it and you were not like this before makes you A HUGE LIAR.
Now I'll ask you what I asked Scorps, "Why are you here?". Scouting for the boss? Because you don't like me, my views, or my friends, and I only hear from you when you need to make points with your handler. Go tell her how clever you were.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 18:37 other posts 
Now let me ask you something candy were was your good friend lix three months ago when you were getting your ass handed to you by every one I will tell you she was hiding behind her many black listings we didn’t hear a word from her hell that little pip squeak Leo was more of a friend to you then lix was so just think about that once
By #601496 16,Oct,19 19:05
I don't measure friendship by what's in it for me. You should try it sometime.
Number of members putting me down in Bella's forum? 5
Number of members supporting me? 1

How do I take that? Mind you, the original post was a dig by the Queen B about me.

Dgraff, on general principles, you are ok, but, you can't be trusted as a friend. Go chat with your buddies and handler. You don't belong in my forum.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:45 other posts 
You are goll darn skippy, I FINALLY shot a dig at you. You dig at me with any opportunity that arises and finally I shot back. And there you go again, telling dgraff to chat with his buddies and/or "handler".

Geezus, Candy, why not go on with your day and be your SUPER SEXY self!?
By #601496 17,Oct,19 14:50
There you go making it about yourself again. I did say and/or handler. I like Dgraff’s rough demeanor. He’s probably a teddy bear on a one on one basis, but, here he’s fickle. He acts friendly or concerned and then puts me down when he’s around you. So, I don’t want him being two faced around me. He was not banned. I just wanted him to know I don’t like it. He can still come over and report back to you on a PM. It’s ok

By #592419 17,Oct,19 11:38
Although I disagree with Representative Cummings with his radical progressive movements I've come to realize he was a human being that deserves prayer from our hearts that he rests in peace..

By #601496 16,Oct,19 12:39
By bella! at 16,Oct,19 11:31

Do you ever just stop talking?

------------------------------------
Must be something I said.
By #485312 16,Oct,19 17:12
lol, its a wind up doll , with a loose screw, and broken sprocket, bring on the copy and paste lol, see l told you, youre not the queen of copy and paste, IT saved all my posts!!!, how sweet is that so who is the obsessed one ???? and l haven't even had to mention ITS name once *lix*
By #601496 16,Oct,19 17:17
predictable
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 17:48 other posts 
Tell the prominent member that there is no need for me to save any of the crap that she says. Apparently when admin set up his site, he also SAVED all the posts (unless he purposely or was requested to remove something INFLAMMATORY) which provides the membership the ability to search for interesting things at a later date.
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

Furthermore, what is just as predictable is your lips all over her ass!
By #601496 16,Oct,19 17:58
I’m not familiar with post retrieval. And, Lix has a cute ass. You wouldn’t know being asexual.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 18:41 other posts 
Lix has a cute ass come on now your kidding right
By #601496 17,Oct,19 11:24
No, I'm not.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#16

Show It Off