PINSAROS (blow job salons) in Japan: who has experienced them? 16,Jul,18 05:53
Cock art & things put on cock and balls CONTEST 11,Jul,18 10:24
The CAUSE of SCHOOL SHOOTINGS in the US has finally been found. 30,May,18 13:06

By leopoldij 14,Apr,24 14:29
Great!!!

By leopoldij 13,Apr,24 19:29
Ok. Thanks.

By leopoldij 13,Apr,24 19:28
I am wondering why you engage in discussion with people like phart when you know very well the he's never going to accept anything that you logically explain to him: he's merely unable to do so. I am wondering about your motives.

My motives are simple, albeit cynical. I don't expect any kind of rational response from him. But I find it interesting to see how low a human being can fall. How it's possible to have lost all kinds of freedom and free will due to continuous indoctrination and due to being in a place where he's kept ignorant of anything that's happening in the world. It's like observing a human who, unfortunately, has been lobotomized.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

P.S. so much so that the label "human" seizes to apply.

By leopoldij 13,Apr,24 19:23
You know what? If you Americans want to keep shooting one another and have the largest number of mass murders/shootings and largest number of guns in the world, then keep doing that. I don't give a shit.

What I find extremely interesting is the existence of such fascistoids like you in America that I want to keep poking in order to see what kind of ridiculous response they'll give so I can collect data about your likes. You're pathetic.

It's also fascinating to see how perverted your mind can become, by it being indoctrinated by constant propaganda, say after day. You and your likes have reached the vegetable state and nothing can be done to make you free again. You live in subjugation, you lost your freedom, it's only fear that can affect your brain.

By leopoldij 11,Apr,24 22:28
Let's see how the resident extreme right winger will find a way to defend those selling guns without background checks.

By leopoldij 11,Apr,24 19:54
Here's something positive rewarding the gun culture in the US.

US to end 'gun show loophole' that allows sales without background checks

only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij 11,Apr,24 11:05
More good news.
Looks like trump's 175 million dollar bond may be fake!

How cool would that be if it were true? Let's pray it is.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

“Incomprehensible”: Experts say Trump’s $175 million bond makes no sense

Trump’s $175 Million Fraud Bond Could Be Invalidated If Insurance Company Doesn’t Prove It Can Cover It

By leopoldij 10,Apr,24 18:25
It's funny that fascists like you are against euthanasia but support mass murders.

By leopoldij 10,Apr,24 11:43

By leopoldij 10,Apr,24 11:42
Black pussy rules!

By leopoldij 10,Apr,24 11:26
Very well said.
One should be free to make choices!
You don't want a religion or a state to be dictating to you what you should do.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 18:49
Have you realized how many cults abs religions come from the US? Here a partial list:

Mormonism
Jehovas witnesses
Trumpism
Qanonists
KuKluxKlaners
Scientificologists
ChildrenOfGodInternationals
TeleEvangelists
Pentecostalists
NRAloyalists
FlatEarthers

All theses idiotic religions/cults/dogmas.... Why the fuck are there so many deluded people? Why do people have to believe all kinds of shit?

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 18:42
I don't think everyone is dumb, but I think that you're totally deluded. And indoctrinated. And fascist. This characteristic of yours alone makes you intolerable. And dangerous.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 13:42
The scary thing is that he's not kidding. He believes in the crap he has been indoctrinated with.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 13:41
Being part of a church in order to get help is a terrible idea. One shouldn't have to enslave his/her mind this way. Church and other ideology groups pose severe limits to one's freedom of expression.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 13:37
Yes, you're right. I made a mistake. I watched Arnold's video and liked it very much.

Here's the correct link.
It's a start.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 08:05
And in the US people die because they are poor and so they have no medical insurance and there is no social health policy.

By leopoldij 09,Apr,24 07:57

Great verdict: European court rules human rights violated by climate inaction. It's time that governments and companies started paying big time. When they start losing money they may realise they have to do something.

By leopoldij 02,Apr,24 18:16
Piece of art. I like how that cock China and she keeps caressing and licking it. Nice!

By leopoldij 29,Mar,24 21:45
Indeed. Not possible. Besides, immigration wouldn't let Putin in the US.

Maybe Bernie Sanders did it then or another communist friend of his.

By leopoldij 29,Mar,24 20:19
It's done by Putin, with his friend's (Trump) help, to destabilise the current government.

By leopoldij 20,Mar,24 14:38
I like your sentence

"That doesn't mean I would prostitute the law to get personal satisfaction."

But, as you see, the trump cult members are blind, just as in any cult. They will never admit that their messiah is flawed. They would rather attack the very basis of the US democracy (its constitution), rather than admit that their messiah is a common criminal. Even he himself, the messiah, spoke about changing the constitution. He thinks he's above any law. And so do his sheep, like phart.

I still believe in the US democracy and its resilience. It'll recover. But it'll take time. And then all this extreme right wingers, religious followers of their messiah and his messianic bullshit will fit in a small corner and be ridiculed.

By leopoldij 19,Mar,24 23:19
Popey

By leopoldij 19,Mar,24 19:10
THE ART OF THE STEAL, you mean

By leopoldij 19,Mar,24 19:09

By leopoldij 18,Mar,24 20:11
I'm very worried about Trump!
He might go to jail!

How COOL would that be?
To see him behind bars?

Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say.

Mr Trump's team spent "countless hours negotiating with one of the largest insurance companies in the world", the lawyers wrote in a court filing, but concluded that "very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude".

The lawyers said they had approached 30 companies without success.

Donald Trump cannot find a private company to guarantee the £365m he has been ordered to pay in a New York civil fraud case.

There is also interest on the penalty hanging over his head, which is accruing by at least $112,000 per day until he pays.

By leopoldij 15,Mar,24 11:56
Trump isn't Muslim. He's not Christian either. Not even an atheist. He's just a mentally sick dontgiveasgitter. He'll grab any woman or man by the pussy, including his own daughter, because he can get away with it. So far.

By leopoldij 14,Mar,24 15:07
Right. Stay away from the mentally sick trump. He'll molest any female without her consent and he'll pay her from your tax money to conver it up.

By leopoldij 13,Mar,24 20:58
It's the communists who did that, for sure.

By leopoldij 09,Mar,24 11:17

Donald Trump told to pay six-figure costs of firm he sued

--------------------------------------- added after 39 minutes

Moreover...

Trump posts $91M bond while appealing E. Jean Carroll defamation judgment

By leopoldij 18,Feb,24 09:29
Stop being conservative and become a human being.

By leopoldij 17,Feb,24 07:39
Exactly. Right wingers, just like catholic priests, do all kinds of things secretly. Those who shout they're not gay are more likely to be gay. They don't have the guts to be honest. Be honest, say you're gay, and that's fine. But they're afraid they'll lose money by admitting that, exactly like your typical male evangelist who preaches against same sex marriage every week but secretly has a few male lovers. He doesn't dare admit that. He hides it because he'll lose his flock, and so he'll lose money.

By leopoldij 17,Feb,24 07:33
New York Attorney General L. James is a true American, faithful to Democracy and to the Law. She's my hero. In her, I recognize the true American values, those that have been accused by Nazis and Crooks like trump.

"Trump may have authored the Art of the Deal, but he has perfected the Art of the Steal", says one of the top persons of the Law in the US.

They'll get him and, hopefully, once again, the US will get rid of the vermin that threatens its democracy in the US and worldwide.

By leopoldij 15,Feb,24 14:23

The asshole is facing 34 counts of fraud under campaign finance laws, and has pleaded not guilty to all of them.

But I hope they get him. Like they got Sarkozy.

By leopoldij 14,Feb,24 12:20
This is what happens to presidents who think themselves above the law

And Sarkozy is not nearly as bad as trump.

By leopoldij 12,Feb,24 08:11
You need to be selling weapons because the US economy is based on this. So you need a market. NATO pays this role for the US.
But, of course, a totalitarian governement, like the one you dream of, would be there to fuck you even more, not to look at the economy.

By leopoldij 11,Feb,24 16:55
Even NATO says that Trump undermines security of the US.

What a fuck tard

By leopoldij 06,Feb,24 15:15
I noticed that.
GREAT NEWS!!

Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity and can be prosecuted on charges of plotting to overturn the 2020 election, a US court has ruled.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
NOT EVEN AN ASSHOLE.

By leopoldij 03,Feb,24 20:06
Wouldn't it be great if redneck fascists like phart suddenly realized they've been deluded?

By leopoldij 02,Feb,24 18:25
Trump loses support as America wakes up

By leopoldij 27,Jan,24 17:32
You're not just a fascist, but a stoopid one too. Just like all the idiotic rednecks who let the rich **** them. You and they have been so much brain-fucked that you even say thank you for the shit. As Ananas2xLekker brilliantly proved to you, you have no fucking clue of what a democratic, safe, society can be like. You're stoopid. But you're not unique. Millions others around you are the same.

By leopoldij 27,Jan,24 15:37
I've an American friend who's Republican (but not a fascist like phart). I spent 5 days in Arizona recently, at his house. I brought him a gift,a book, that caused him to change his mind about many of the bullshit that Republicans support.

Here's the book. It's excellent! 90% of American readers gave it 4 or 5 stars. The book has been hailed as a tour de force in politics in major reviews.

Here it is.

It's OK To Be Angry About Capitalism presents a vision of what would be possible if the political revolution took place. If we would finally recognize that economic rights are human rights, and work to create a society that provides them. This isn't some utopian fantasy; this is democracy as we should know it. Is it really too much to ask?

By leopoldij 27,Jan,24 15:26
And the reason he got into a fight is because his pockets are always full, yet he claimed to care about poverty in the UK.

By leopoldij 27,Jan,24 15:24

It's like telling an American you're walking on the pavement when there's a lot of traffic.
They'll think you're crazy.

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:35
A man walks into a pub and sees this hot slutty woman tending the bar. Above the bar there are 2 signs:

"Grilled Cheese Sandwhich: $7.50"

and

"Handjob: $40"

The man goes over to the bar, and asks the bartender: "Are you the one who gives the handjobs?"

The bartender nods and bites her lip seductively.

The man says: "Then wash your hands, bitch, cause I want a grilled cheese sandwich."

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:30
Have you ever tried vaporrub in your ass?

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:29
They can then have a foursome.

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:28
Fahrenheit or Centigrade? Or are they college degrees?

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:27
A joke only for those who confuse pronouns and verbs.

By leopoldij 24,Jan,24 19:26
It's unbeatable.