Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#17

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 12:16 other posts 
FACTS- Trump Successes:

And mind you, this all done with the most hostile media in history, BS investigations, and a hostile Congress.

It pays to be a winner!

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
By #601496 09,Oct,19 12:43
And don’t forget. Became the first president of the USA to commit treason.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 17:12 other posts 
This is America,Innocent until proven guilty.And not by public opionion.And should only have to be proven innocent ONCE and then the accusers need to shut the hell up.
By #601496 09,Oct,19 17:26
Phart you are right. However, if I rob a liquor store and you see me do it and can identify me, you don’t need me to have a trial to know I’m guilty. If I go out in the street and begin to shout “I robbed the liquor store” many people will say I’m guilty without a trial. Trunpo confessed on national television. He was not tortured. But, getting back to your statement, when the cops arrest me, they’ll say I’m guilty of robbery BEFORE the trial. If Trumpo gets impeached, it’s an accusation. He will have a trial in the senate. He’ll be innocent until proven guilty
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

If he’s proven innocent, his accusers have to SHUT THE HELL UP. But, only for this crime.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 21:04 other posts 
By the way candy how are your eyes doing I hope they get better there the only pair you will get so take care of them
By #601496 08,Oct,19 11:08
Ok???? Er, thank you? I wear cheaters. I'm at a loss. I feel you are trying to say something to me but, baby, I don't get it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 14:16 other posts 
I thought I read some were that you fell on financial hardship over your eye site
By #601496 08,Oct,19 16:29
Hahaha. Well, the sentiment is good. Thank you. My Chevy Tahoe took a major dump. Blew a head gasket? I think that's what the man said. I thought I had an extended warranty but it had lapsed due to too many miles. I just sold my 'tang 3 months ago. Between the repairs and the rental car, the next 6 weeks is going to be tight. Especially with county taxes coming up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 18:19 other posts 
OMG that’s not quite anything to do with your eye site maybe I should have mine check I must be seeing things
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

GOD more taxes I just went through that property taxes and they were bad this year because I bought the whole top of the mountain behind my place 22 acres of trees and rocks
By #601496 08,Oct,19 18:21

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Same here. We just bought the house so we don't have homestead excemtion until next year and the assessment is on the full price of the home
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Oct,19 22:37 other posts 
Like I have posted NUMEROUS times in my own blogs, Two is a hick from a trailer park. Can't even pay her taxes! Fucks sake! Sad!

By #551147 09,Oct,19 02:38
It's Donald Trump's fault, not Randa-Lynns! Matter of fact... Staunch libs believe EVERYTHING is ALWAYS someone else's fault unless marked with a "D" perhaps it's YOUR fault, hell may even be MY fault. Who knows...
By #601496 09,Oct,19 07:10
Well, considering that Florida had a Republican governor (bug eyed Rick Scott for 8 yrs) who is a well known embezzler of Medicare funds and one of the current Senators in Congress, our taxes are his and the Republican controlled state congress's fault
You, Skittles, living in Central Florida, know this. Also, you, being a Central Florida resident, are much more likely to be a mobile home rat. Remember, trailer parks in Miami-Dade county, have been banned ever since hurricane Andrew in 1992. As usual, you, Skittles, and Scorpi,or Scorpiño , or whatever he calls himself, are as funny as a Black Widow Spider.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 12:03 other posts 
I live in Florida now? Oh the stories!
By #601496 09,Oct,19 12:14
My bad. I read that somewhere and didn't check. However, I think you are better off being a swamp rat than a Claremont Rehab public housing rat
By #601496 09,Oct,19 07:29
What happened? Your old name got too infamous? Too many BJs with Skittles and Freddie or did the brown collar got too smelly?
By #601496 09,Oct,19 07:33
Hey, asshat (shit, why hide it ) hey, asshole, you get a thrill sending me nasty gifts? Well, continue wasting points. No one cares, least of all me. You are a sewer rat and can't change. Using your other fake account, Freddy, doesn't fool anyone.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,19 09:22 other posts 
High taxes have been around long before the current folks were in power.Alot of times they decide to raise taxes during a democratic government so the tax rate goes up during a Republican ruled government so they can come back and blame the repubs for the increase.
By #601496 09,Oct,19 09:33
Florida has had a Republican State legislature since 2003 without a break. If the Democrats raised taxes in Florida why didn't the Republicans bring it down? How long does it take? There's been 4 elections since 2002 . Are they slow readers? Are they too busy voting for pork in the northern counties (southeast Florida is Democrat). I understand about high taxes in this country. We won Independence fighting for representation over high tea taxes.

By #601496 06,Oct,19 10:26
THIS WAS POSTED IN ANOTHER FORUM.

I am posing this question and hope that it receives an honest response or responses.

Are gay men just attracted to men because of them having a penis? What I am trying to understand is, IF a man primarily identifies himself as leaning more toward being effeminate and prefers dressing as a female whether in life or sexually, in my thinking, the attraction can only be because of the penis.

I'm wrong about so much, so please help me understand.

I BELIEVE IT'S NOT ONLY A PENIS THAT ATTRACTS A MAN TO ANOTHER MAN
I believe it's the whole package. A man is more muscular, stronger, has a different walk, and talks in a different tone and manner. Yes, wanting to be loved in a womanly way might be an allure too, at least, a part of it. If it's only the package it would make the relation very shallow and not worthy of being an equal to a heterosexual relation. I believe a lesbian couple would be the same except for the gender.
By #485312 06,Oct,19 17:18
hey who cares what any ones sexual orientation is when you're a fucking prude, why would that kind of stuff concern some one who is not inclined that way and is WAITING FOR THE RIGHT ONE bwhahahaha , just her 'dumb blonde' questions, and l hate to inform you Candy, you are not the queen of the copy and paste, that crown belongs to the cunt/bitch/slag/skank/vulgar thing that makes out her shit don't stink. yeah, she used to cut out just small pieces to twist like a cheesel and spew it back out to the forum, she would wait for someone to comment and then sneak back like a mongrel dog and change it... everything it blames others for doing, its done itself and will pretend she is the VICTIM, oh it must be loosing its mind, how short its memory is getting, and that charade theyre playing, pretending to hate each other, Justwill and Leopards don't change their spots. I guess you've worked that out too. continue the tail pulling, one of my favourite pastimes and a few others is watching you wind them up like spinning tops, and watching them spinning their bull shit from one side of their tiny little forum vortex to the other... lucky for the majority of the population here, they don't even know these losers exist. l'll leave you continue your work.. *lix*
By #601496 06,Oct,19 17:22
HAHAHA. I'll have to work harder now.
By #485312 07,Oct,19 06:14
yeah, l can hear a hot air leak now, blowing its valve. like it has something worth saying *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

only registered users can see external links
heres the reminder of the starting of the shit slinging session, that if my feeble memory is right, WAS NOT ME, l guess if you talk it up like a cunt, look like a stupid cunt, MAKE EVERY THING UP FOR THE ENTAINMENT OF CUNTS and act like a cunt every day, than you are a cunt, when someone points out and posts it, l guess youre a drunken sailor acting like a men???? yeah that makes so much sense to me, well the drunken cunt with a bad attitude should see why l stay away from forums, l best get back to my 400 plus groups, where nothing like this happens .. people there are here for the right reasons *lix*
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 05:56 other posts 
Well well well so queen lard ass came out of her bee hive of munchkin vill to give you some words of encouragement and wisdom and righteousness how lovely I certainly hope you don’t buy in to that load of crap she’s just pleased that you have been doing her dirty work for her well good luck with all that if you want a real laugh just look at all the members she has black listed and check out their why button start with mine were she called markis a dumb kid that must owe me money 💰
By #601496 07,Oct,19 06:56
D, if you have a beef with Lix, take it up with her. She's my friend. If you want to use derogatory name calling to describe my friends, please start your own forum or do it in your friend Bella's forum. You are part of the group of members that follow Bella and I've seen you be nice in one forum and a bastard in Bella's. I'm not taking sides, but, Lix has always had my back and you have not. What ever she did, I'm willing to bet she did it because she had provocation. I don't have an agenda. I don't go around thinking how I'm going to agrevate Bella and her followers. She walks into it because of her personality and my knack for being contrary. I also, don't go around fighting other member's wars. I had to, temporarily, give up premium membership. I'm blind as a bat. I can't see anything, but, let me remind you that Bella, Freddy, and Skittles have over 150 combined blokings. I won't say there's a pattern there, but, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it probably is a duck.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 13:56 other posts 
Hahaha some times I feel like a prick sometimes I don’t almond joys got nuts mounds don’t
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

No but seriously I was raised old fashioned and taught to respect women when a woman acts like a man then she can get kicked around like a man to
By #601496 07,Oct,19 14:20
I was told by my Dad that when a woman slaps a man, he takes it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 15:14 other posts 
Only if she’s acting like a woman but if she acts like a drunken sailor she’s getting treated like a drunken sailor
By #601496 07,Oct,19 15:17
Ok. Does that mean if a man acts like a drunken sailor it's ok to shoot him dead?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 15:50 other posts 
Depends on the reason behind it.If a sober woman has been hurt,insulted or something,and he knows he is wrong or guilty,yea,most men take it,but to get slapped by a drunk ass gal for no reason,I would have to try hard to restrain myself from letting them know that was not appreciated behavior.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 16:51
It is inappropriate behavior on the part of the woman. But, if I, a woman, was attacked by another woman, I would tear her head off. My point is that a man, just about any man, has a huge advantage in strength, reach, punching force and fighting technique. A man would not have much trouble to restrain a drunk, belligerent woman. Any man that fights a woman like he fights a man is a coward and should not be called a man. I'm sorry. That's my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 17:10 other posts 
Since you have mentioned my screen name here, I think that I should respond

One thing that I just can't wrap my head around is women entering into a physical fight because I cannot imagine any instance where a physical fight is appropriate. If someone is attempting to carjack my car, I would give it up because my car can be replaced. Yes, there would be a fight if there were children in a car. But to be involved in a physical fight just because I drank too much or I ran my mouth too much, no way.

Remember the saying about birds of a feather..... bottom line, if you act like a hood-rat, why should you expect a man to treat you better than how you act.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 17:19
I bow to your convictions. Perhaps, you might want to ask your friends if women get into fights. You are very savvy in the ways of the world if it's a chaste and serene situation but, i get the impression you live a sheltered life. You are right. It's not ladylike to physically fight. Let me remind you that on site we have many women that do not act ladylike.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 17:27 other posts 
Please name a situation or two when a physical fight between two women is in order.
By #601496 07,Oct,19 17:29
My neighbor jumps my husbands bones and laughs about it
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Oct,19 18:41 other posts 
What I was trying to get across to you candy is I treat a lady as a lady with great respect ask Bella but if a woman comes across to me as a ruffian like your friend from down under that is how I will treat her
By #601496 07,Oct,19 18:56
Bottom line, D, is that little voice in your head that tells you right from wrong. It knows the truth. Many times, and I'm guilty too, we ignore it. You do as you think you should. I will too

By #601496 07,Oct,19 17:06
[deleted image]

This is a new day (week) for me. Because of financial difficulties I had to close my old account and open this one. I find that i use many points to vote FOR my friends pics and also new members I meet. Even so, I have a lot of points left over at the end of the day.
So far. I have tried to be nice about jerks that insult or trash my pages. No more. Those that know me, especially those who locked horns with me, know I can be obnoxious, mean, nasty, etc.
I can trash pages day after day, vote down every pic in your page day after day and make you either block me or leave
So, I'm asking all those asshats out there to go play with yourselves and leave me the hell alone.

By #601496 05,Oct,19 12:17
Did you know it's really hard to opt out of the paid membership? I had to delete profile and rejoin again
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 18:20 other posts 
I have heard from other members that it is troublesome to get out of a paid membership
By #601496 05,Oct,19 18:29
It's complicated. I think it was me not doing it right. I got frustrated.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 20:00 other posts 
I know I barely had enough computer skills to get a paid membership on this site
By #601496 06,Oct,19 07:07
I work on a computer every day but all I have to know is how to turn it on. The rest is following instructions. At our age we are not into smart boxes.

By #485312 05,Oct,19 18:02
to Candy, l will tell you publically what l told you privately many moons ago when l first met you. you would be wise to leave that pack of losers alone, you should not engage with them, and no matter what you say, they will swallow it, wallow in it and then spew it back at you in a way that makes the queen of crap, look good (sadly in her own eyes).. take the advise lve seen in forum, 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER', don't involve yourself in that crap, that thread is a sewerage of bullshit, if you really find that crap interesting, than you are just like them. Find a new normal here, love your men passionately, talk dirty to the masses and use your wonderful personality to bring joy to people who are sexy and wonderful. don't feed those hyenas ... starve them of your beauty ...
l hope you have a wonderful life, l wish you all the best in life. STAY SUPER SEXY.. *LIX*
By #601496 05,Oct,19 18:29

By #578610 29,Sep,19 11:42
[deleted image]

y Skittles [Ignore] at 29,Sep,19 10:20 other posts 

I vote that TwoWorms be REMOVED from Site Villain and put into site Mongoloid.. or anything but this thread. She is no villain. Just an idiot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS WHAT THIS MORON HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SITE. YOU DECIDE WHO IS THE IDIOT. WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, BELLA! SUPORTS THIS MORON. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE HER?

Skittles's Blog on Show Your Dick/Cunt

TwoWorms- True Weight! Expert Analysis   29,Sep,19 10:02   1 comment(s)

TwoWorms- No longer banning members?   24,Sep,19 13:37   10 comment(s)

TwoWarm--- or Too Much Dinner??   21,Sep,19 12:12   2 comment(s)

Sven57 goes poof!   21,Sep,19 09:44   1 comment(s)

Enhanced Site Ratings   20,Sep,19 12:53   13 comment(s)

Skilled Indian Labour ??   13,Sep,19 15:31

TwoWorms- official site saggy granny   09,Sep,19 13:39   6 comment(s)

Member Badboy- a true site lass   08,Sep,19 11:08   3 comment(s)

Revised List of Shame- Feeble minded rats who ban   04,Sep,19 16:40   10 comment(s)

The Cowardly, and likely site retard- Dirty Indian Joyraja   03,Sep,19 08:38   6 comment(s)

fdrsg7869 Chatroom- For Site Losers and Lumps   17,Aug,19 11:52   6 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy/Twowarmtts2- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 26   07,Aug,19 14:18   3 comment(s)

From TwoSaggy AKA Twowarmtts2   05,Aug,19 15:04   3 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 25   01,Aug,19 15:18   10 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 24   29,Jul,19 13:25   3 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 23   21,Jul,19 12:02   11 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 22- 22? Fucking hell!   11,Jul,19 12:36   6 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 21   10,Jul,19 12:08   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 20   08,Jul,19 10:15   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! - Part 19   02,Jul,19 19:03   1 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 18   01,Jul,19 20:05   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 17   29,Jun,19 12:03   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 16   28,Jun,19 19:15   5 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 15   21,Jun,19 15:55   1 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 13   20,Jun,19 14:12   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park- Part 13   18,Jun,19 11:36   4 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 12   17,Jun,19 14:50   3 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 11   16,Jun,19 10:40   6 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 10   14,Jun,19 12:26   1 comment(s)

Tecsan - Played like a fiddle. A source of amusement for me  14,Jun,19 11:12   15 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 9   09,Jun,19 21:44   1 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 8   09,Jun,19 13:00   2 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park!- Part 7   05,Jun,19 14:00   4 comment(s)

Crybabies and Banning Rats- Part 10   05,Jun,19 13:13

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park!- Part 6   02,Jun,19 10:04   1 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 5   29,May,19 21:23   10 comment(s)

Tecsan- A member of the lowest member of rats   29,May,19 17:40   7 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 4   27,May,19 13:52   4 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 3   23,May,19 20:36   3 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 2   23,May,19 12:02   10 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy- Trouble at the Trailer Park! Part 1   20,May,19 16:54   4 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy goes to the gynecologist   01,May,19 14:28   5 comment(s)

Hotpussy- Grammar Queen of Site   16,Apr,19 22:25   7 comment(s)

The feeble minds of this site- Hotpussy Group President.   15,Apr,19 15:28   5 comment(s)

Hotpussy- A lot of hot hair... and too much dinner!   12,Apr,19 07:38   14 comment(s)

A member goes on a nightmare date with member Hotpussy  10,Apr,19 19:50   11 comment(s)

Hotpussy accepts DEFEAT - returns to her rat bunker   09,Apr,19 17:39   7 comment(s)

Member Hotpussy needs a new cunny-- it is expensive!   31,Mar,19 11:08   3 comment(s)

Bjuka LOVES Linda Rondstadt   17,Mar,19 18:25   4 comment(s)

New gift: a rat!!   10,Mar,19 16:58   5 comment(s)

Talk5s- The worst of Rats- - total fake   01,Mar,19 14:38   3 comment(s)

The Walrus -- she does it again   13,Feb,19 18:36   5 comment(s)

It is worse than ever for Member and known rat, Analtear   12,Feb,19 15:03   2 comment(s)

If The Walrus was a Used Car-- here is the ad   13,Jan,19 10:57  3 comment(s)

If I am hated/loathed so much here.. then why:   11,Jan,19 20:33   11 comment(s)

Lix is Fit?   04,Jan,19 13:55   4 comment(s)

Member Zoro   28,Dec,18 23:23

The Society   25,Dec,18 20:44   4 comment(s)

Attention Jamie-   18,Dec,18 15:23   3 comment(s)

Menopause Cunts on this site   16,Dec,18 23:34   2 comment(s)

Attn: All site Cunts   16,Dec,18 23:01   1 comment(s)

Coward of the Year: Sven57   06,Nov,18 22:32   10 comment(s)

Site Bounty on NotsoBig Collected by AngelofDeath   03,Nov,18 11:32   2 comment(s)

List of Rats is GROWING   01,Nov,18 14:26   12 comment(s)

Site Bounty on the known scummy NotsoBig   01,Nov,18 14:24  3 comment(s)

Holiday22- A total loser and site drunk?   16,Oct,18 09:29   4 comment(s)

Fake Cunts- Like Volkmar141 et al   20,Sep,18 14:45   7 comment(s)

FAKE GREATWALLY74--- GONE!!   16,Sep,18 20:09   1 comment(s)

Site Rats Exposed   31,Aug,18 15:28   5 comment(s)

6inchguy- A Cat Warrior   15,Aug,18 09:11

Cat Warriors of Show Yer Cunt   13,Aug,18 12:51   1 comment(s)

Off brand fake profile   11,Aug,18 10:05

Site Bounty on Rudders123   27,Jun,18 15:19   8 comment(s)

DipLix and Her Amazing Midget Show   22,Jun,18 18:07   2 comment(s)

Help member Bjuk find his princess   19,Jun,18 15:42   1 comment(s)

So much garbage in the Outback!   31,May,18 16:42

The List-   30,May,18 18:05   2 comment(s)

Cunt Main Page Pic 1- 2 May-18- Rotten Walrus   02,May,18 16:33   4 comment(s)

Verification?   30,Apr,18 17:28   4 comment(s)

Horses101325---- Female ?? Hardly   30,Apr,18 16:23   7 comment(s)

It is Buying Season   18,Apr,18 22:27   4 comment(s)

27 Members Equals Troll?   18,Apr,18 13:12

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 9- Season Finale   06,Apr,18 23:01   3 comment(s)

It is amazing...   03,Apr,18 19:44

Global Group of Cunts- Site Covenants   27,Mar,18 19:38   3 comment(s)

Bjuka!!   25,Mar,18 13:30   2 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 8   25,Mar,18 13:06

Contracts -- Hawkins v. McGee (New Hampshire, 1929)    22,Mar,18 13:08

Global Group..... of Cunts   20,Mar,18 00:07

Hmmmmmmm?   19,Mar,18 23:30   3 comment(s)

oh no!   09,Mar,18 12:10

Fixing Mila- An SYC Special Presentation   08,Mar,18 15:12   7 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 7A   05,Mar,18 19:57

What Happened to Asskicker??   03,Mar,18 14:57   10 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 7   03,Mar,18 13:32   5 comment(s)

Banning for Dimwits and Known Cunts   03,Mar,18 11:31   3 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 6   03,Mar,18 11:04

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 5   01,Mar,18 22:52   2 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 4   01,Mar,18 21:43

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 3   01,Mar,18 18:33   1 comment(s)

Attention Site Cunts Playing Dom Game   01,Mar,18 11:17   4 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 2   28,Feb,18 18:41   2 comment(s)

The Crown- SYC 2012 Season 1 Episode 1   28,Feb,18 00:12   2 comment(s)

The Abberations of Nadine   27,Feb,18 14:08   3 comment(s)

It Started with a Trac Phone- An SYC Original Production- Act Four   25,Feb,18 12:38   1 comment(s)

Big Date- Doyalson Oz- at Big Prawn!!   24,Feb,18 15:54   3 comment(s)

It Started with a Trac Phone- An SYC Original Production- Act Three   23,Feb,18 16:22   4 comment(s)

It Started with a Trac Phone- An SYC Original Production- Act Two   23,Feb,18 10:17   4 comment(s)

It Started with a Trac Phone- An SYC Original Production- Act One   22,Feb,18 22:45   3 comment(s)

I am hosting a party. What Colour is yer cup?   22,Feb,18 21:55  3 comment(s)

Tide Pod Eating Fuck Ups   21,Feb,18 17:27   5 comment(s)

BJUK's **** SYC Templers Society?   20,Feb,18 13:46   3 comment(s)

Theme Sonsgs for Some Members   14,Feb,18 20:25   11 comment(s)

You Got Really Drunk last night....   10,Feb,18 20:29

The List----- is back   10,Feb,18 14:34   7 comment(s)

Pussy Lessons- A PSA   08,Feb,18 16:09   6 comment(s)

The Pretty Pussy Contest- Not Sanctioned by Site   08,Feb,18 15:56   3 comment(s)

Front Main page for cunts   07,Feb,18 16:38   5 comment(s)

Buying your subs at will-- even post blocking/banning me   05,Feb,18 14:20   3 comment(s)

The Date- Part One   05,Feb,18 11:07   3 comment(s)

Land of Muppets   04,Feb,18 01:19   1 comment(s)

Banning   03,Feb,18 10:09

Head Site Cat   03,Feb,18 01:55   1 comment(s)

To the Site Queen   02,Feb,18 12:42   1 comment(s)

A Date from SYC? Yes please   02,Feb,18 12:41   2 comment(s)

Why Me? Boo hoo hoo   02,Feb,18 12:32   3 comment(s)

Today's Orders   02,Feb,18 12:21

Orders of the Day-   01,Feb,18 12:13   5 comment(s)

SYC Cunt Patrol- Log 1   01,Feb,18 12:12   4 comment(s)

Today's Orders   23,Jan,18 16:53   2 comment(s)

Show It Off
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 13:00 other posts 
no one hears you

Potbelly!

By #578610 30,Sep,19 10:22
By phart at 27,Sep,19 20:36

Does anyone know who this is in the video,this is disgusting and done on purpose.Imagine your kids running around in the store and slipping and falling in the mess! only registered users can see external links

SORRY PHART, I CAN'T SEE THE EXTERNAL LINK

By #578610 30,Sep,19 10:19
By bella! at 29,Sep,19 14:34

And I seek further understanding of TWOWARMTTS2, it is primarily you that insults her in the Forum and you and Freddy that insult her in blogs. So in your opinion, why is it that that old woman continues to insult me when I don't say boo shit about her?

IT'S ABOUT HAVING FUN AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A TIGHT ASS

By #578610 25,Sep,19 08:57
[deleted image]

Number of members who befriended bella!: 890
Number of members who blacklisted bella!: 38 (Why?)
Number of members whom bella! has blacklisted: 42
Overall rating of bella! is: adorable

TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS!!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

ADORABLE?????? HAHAHA,,
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

HERE'S ANOTHER ASSFUCK FREDDY'S MEMBER STATS.

Number of members who befriended Freddy: 53
Number of members who blacklisted Freddy: 52 (Why?)
Number of members whom Freddy has blacklisted: 8
Overall rating of Freddy is: troll
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

By bella! at 25,Sep,19 15:22

Not only does TWOWARMTTS2 troll the Forum, she's now trolling my page.

TWOWARMTTS2, please remember to take your medication and a life.

BELLA? YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE? ALL I DID IS ACCESS WHAT ANY OTHER MEMBER HAS ACCESS TO. AND AS FAR AS A LIFE IS CONCERNED, I HAVE 3 CHILDREN, ALL MARRIED. I HAVE 7 GRANDCHILDREN AND A LOVING HUSBAND (SEPT 18 MARKED 48 YR ANNIVERSARY). AS I UNDERSTAND IT, YOU HAVE A CAT.

By Skittles at 25,Sep,19 15:44

I literally told her the same thing... just this morning!

YEAH, FREDDY, BUT, WHO LISTENS TO YOU?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 22:12 other posts 
your day would not exist without me!
By #578610 29,Sep,19 11:19
So true. I wake up in the morning and want to smell your rotting garbage aroma. It makes me nostalgic to that heady aroma in the "STUFF, JUST STUFF" BELLA forum.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#17

Show It Off