Watch this about the US civil war 07,Apr,19 12:00
Get a life 08,Mar,19 18:34
here is the effects of "climate change" 21,Feb,19 10:56
liberal logic in 1 short video 30,Dec,18 19:31
Merry Christmas! 17,Dec,18 11:34

By phart 28,Mar,24 22:20
Yea it was absent for at least a hour or more

By phart 28,Mar,24 22:19

The local parts house has a jug on the shelf! He said it gets alot of looks and some really dumb questions.
Of course the Brake system lube gets some funny looks to,"reduces friction"!

By phart 27,Mar,24 22:12
You know,that raises so many questions. IF 1 part of the attached body is dead, it has no blo9d going thru the brain adn so forth.how is the 1 live twin going to go to school to teach with a "dead head" hanging over there? that can't work.

By phart 27,Mar,24 22:08
OK Experts, give me a good answer for this 1.
only registered users can see external links

4000 acres of BUSTED solar panels, leaking chemicals into everyone's ground water that the cows, people,everyone drinks.
So how is this better than some smoke from burning coal or oil??

By phart 27,Mar,24 22:06
Kinda reminds me of my freind the insurance inspector,opened the hood of a "flood car" and there was a huge snake laying on the air cleaner,"SLAM" , "yep,she's totaled".
The repo man would say, "Uh chief,that's in the swamp,write it off bud"

By phart 27,Mar,24 22:05
You are being so kind.
Flat out weirdo.
No different than it's cohort, Rachel Levine.
A grey haired ,old fat guy in a skirt telling me he knows what's good for my health.Yea right.

By phart 27,Mar,24 20:05
This explains the flashing lights that can be seen as the bridge goes down, pot holes were being fixed while traffic was least.

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:49
proud warriors? If they got caught by the other tribe and traded, they were Loosers.
Soul food, Sheesh, beans,tators, pork chops, what is garbage about that?

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:46
sounds like we need to evacuate the patrol areas and use some bunker busters.

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:44
How long before there are no more jurisdictions? and whois to say you would be allowed to register in your own?

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:44
Hell yes and I still complain and most of the shit I own doesn't comply!

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:43
You ask if i could get pills without a scrip,I told you how you could.

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:42
It comes up as a private video now.Um

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:39
eh, I doubt it was a attack of any sort. Time of day is the deal breaker for that idea to me .Terrorist would have taken it out at rush hour.
BUT i guess a theory could be made for economic terrorism. It will cost MILLIONS of dollars across a broad spectrum of business's and government dot related groups

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:36
I had to run some air over hydraulic , I would rather just deal with hydraulic,may be a bit more "effort" but you have a good feel for how much pressure you are applying to the work.

By phart 27,Mar,24 19:32
How does this work?
I mean, 1 of the twins gets married. Ok, so it's not like the other can leave the room or sleep in a separate bed or if the married 1 gets mad at the husband and the other 1 just wants some piece and quite, i mean, this particular pair of twins makes me ask questions.
I know my grandmother worked with joined twins back in the 50's and 60's but she didn't ever tell me much about them. it was just a odd site she said for new folks coming to see 2 people joined like that.

By phart 27,Mar,24 11:08
OK Experts, give me a good answer for this 1.

4000 acres of BUSTED solar panels, leaking chemicals into everyone's ground water that the cows, people,everyone drinks.
So how is this better than some smoke from burning coal or oil??

By phart 27,Mar,24 10:15
even our enemy's ,Putin and others, see this fiasco for what it really is.
Talk about delay and obstruction, that is what the democrats are trying to do, obstruct the American people from being able to vote for the President they want.
And the democrats are stupid enough to run biden again! IF they had a younger, more Articulent man or woman running ,they would stand a chance , I think this election the democrats are going to be the "drowning man" and when they go down,i hope they take the rest of the liberals with them

By phart 27,Mar,24 10:07
It is my understanding a huge electrical contactor hung up and they could not shut down the drive system.

By phart 27,Mar,24 10:05
rich democrats have the same characteristics as you describe conservative's having. Moreso really because they are also delusionally under the impression they are "doing good" for the environment-babies-shell cracker snails-fill in the blank.

By phart 26,Mar,24 18:54
I just saw a meme awhile ago 1 photo of the ship with the bridge on top of it,and the next picture was the infamous inept biden photo, and he was at the helm of the ship.
Well 1 thing that crossed my mind was the fact the timing was such not as MANY people died as could have if the ship did this at 7:35 or so am.

By phart 26,Mar,24 12:10
Rich people with connnections have 1 goal in mind, get richer.biden had a gig,sure he was in government.But getting some side hustle money from his son peddling influence,hell that was icing on the cake. that was vacation money.
you would have to be naive as hell to think biden had no motive to peddle influence thru his son.

By phart 26,Mar,24 12:08
yea ,I saw this on the news, what really hit me hard was all the flashing lights on the bridge from peoples cars that suddenly went down.There are alot of people dead in that water.terriable way to go.

By phart 26,Mar,24 12:06

So do you call every President that gets along with Putin a clown?
Is it not easier to protect a nation by communicating with other nations and being aware of their notions about us than to be like Kim Un?

By phart 26,Mar,24 12:02
oh by the way, 8 more states are looking at gas car sales bans.,how many will that make, 12? Hows that freedom when you can't even buy a car to travel to grandma's 3 states away that doesn't require hotel stays for the car to charge?

By phart 26,Mar,24 08:41

By phart 25,Mar,24 22:41
" spend the money and see what happens?"
Yep,thats what the libs want us to do.

By phart 25,Mar,24 22:38
-homeless people don't pay taxes, You can go to the streets in town and ask around and get any pill you want.Which I don't do. but it is possiable.

By phart 25,Mar,24 17:29
wrong face on it, needs to be obama's since he is the 1 talking in bidens ear pieces.

By phart 25,Mar,24 17:25
not really dementia is a strange issue.A person may not be able to tie their shoes or remember what they ate this morning but when it comes to a subject such as money,they can still be sharp as a tack. I hope you never have to try to take care of someone with dementia to learn it thru reality as I did.

By phart 25,Mar,24 13:07
You know what i mean.
If I want a gas car,I go buy what I can afford.If I want a electric, i am shit out of luck unless I find alot of money.BUT money is the only obstacle from getting what I choose.
Making laws telling me regardless of my income I can't have a choice,that is the issue.

By phart 25,Mar,24 11:05
that is the democrats dreams for the new America. Doped up and easy to control, no housing required ,just leaving them to the elements, if they die just cremate them and throw em in the landfill.

By phart 24,Mar,24 20:01

By phart 24,Mar,24 10:30
-If you never had a clog in your epididymis causing it to rupture, you haven't felt much pain.
During relations when you think you are fixing to squirt,there is really sharp pain in your groin, and a loud "pop" and the pain goes away and you experiance a warm feeling in your groin area. and then you don't squirt as much any more.

By phart 24,Mar,24 10:27

By phart 23,Mar,24 22:14
All of the storys are very entertaining and prompt belly laughs from me. The way your words help draw such vivid images in the theator in my mind.You can just close your eyes and you can see these things happening.

By phart 23,Mar,24 22:12
If you look at their districts, very poor conditions to.

By phart 23,Mar,24 22:07

By phart 23,Mar,24 14:53

By phart 23,Mar,24 14:20

By phart 23,Mar,24 14:17
yep, sometimes the truth has to be spoken.

By phart 23,Mar,24 14:17

By phart 23,Mar,24 13:59

By phart 23,Mar,24 13:51
agree 100%,no pity.
The government needs to stop wasting money on addicts and stop wasting narcan on those that have od'd more than twice. 3rd over dose, stop getting in fates way and let things take their course.
That used to be a nice city.
Now it doesn't look worth pushing over.
Who in their right mind parks their car there anyway??

By phart 23,Mar,24 13:42
folks don't seem to care that the prisons and insane
asylums in these countries have been dumped out and are spilling over into the US. If these folks can't behave and be assets to their own countries, what makes libs think they will be a asset to ours?

By phart 22,Mar,24 21:55
oh yea, I bought a pack of the "I did that " biden stickers. I aint put them on gas pumps and such myself but i got them for a novelty and have give some to friends to use as they see fit,they have this same image of biden,
I would like to know what was going on when that pic was took. he just looks so confused, dumbfounded.it's like he was watching paint dry while high on mushrooms or something

By phart 22,Mar,24 21:51
when the bullshit stops and the American consumer can buy what they WANT with their own money and we can have honest elections and when people stop hating each other just because they disagree.

By phart 22,Mar,24 20:51
Yea, now if we could just get our leadership to work this way towards a cleaner ,better country.shut the fucking gate people!

By phart 22,Mar,24 20:48
oops, I had heard that number and must admit I didn't research it.
I can't see anything he says being worth a million,nor TRump for that matter

By phart 22,Mar,24 18:27
and just where did "Chef where are Thee" get that kind of money,? with the presidents salary being around 42,000 a year?