Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#16

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 21:55 other posts 
The saggy granny.. starting this thread to compete with Bella. Losing bad! Not a single original thought of her own!
By #601496 05,Nov,19 17:08
Go fuck your mama, pig.

By #601496 04,Nov,19 09:30
I WOULD CONSIDER IT A GOOD THING IF TRUMP SIGNS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND GETS THE ARMY TO LOCK UP ALL OF CONGRESS IN GUANTANAMO. I'D WANT TO SEE HIM DECLARE HIMSELF KING OF THE FUCKED UP COUNTRY KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES. PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE FUCKED UP MORONS. WHY NOT PROVE THEM RIGHT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 21:04 other posts 
Trump trump he’s our man throw the democrats in the garbage can
By #601496 04,Nov,19 21:10
Yeih. What the fuck. At most I'll have to suffer that fool another 5 yrs
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 21:57 other posts 
Hahaha just busting your balls so to speak
By #601496 05,Nov,19 05:30
If I had a pair of uglies, yes. It's not that I get up in the morning and he ass fucks me without lube, but the fucker doesn't even treat me to McDonald's.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 05:40 other posts 
Did you recognize my little song from the late 60s it used to go Humphrey Humphrey hes our man Nixon in the garbage can
By #601496 05,Nov,19 05:58
Humphrey, Humphrey
He's our man!
Nixon goes in
The garbage can

You are going to laugh, but I voted for Nixon. I though old Hubert was a limp noodle.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 07:00 other posts 
I was to young to vote in that race I think I was 7 or 8 but I remember the lyrics
By #601496 05,Nov,19 07:55
My first vote for pres was in Nixon's second term vote. I too was too young for his first term.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 06:39 other posts 
What a relief
only registered users can see external links
By #551147 03,Nov,19 06:56
Why a relief?

That idiot didn't stand a chance.

Can you imagine?

I personally would have liked to see that fool with camera in hand, rolling video, knock on doors, and demand people to turn over their firearms to him. THAT! My friend, would have been a sight to see. 👍 😉

The 2 time LOSER sack of crap wouldn't have done such a thing himself. Instead he would have ordered others i.e. the police to do his bidding. Such a thing will not go so well for ANYONE!

Another one bites the dust, good riddens, moron!
By #601496 03,Nov,19 07:18
Another idiot that doesn't have a chance
By #551147 03,Nov,19 07:28
Keep telling yourself that!

Repeating it over and over will not make it so. It just doesn't work that way. Ha ha!
By #601496 03,Nov,19 07:53
I know that!!!! That's why I'm doing human offerings to the GOD of NOVEMBER 4th, 2020...
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 18:08 other posts 
You have to remember common sense is being bred out of our youth and the youth are taught NOT to think for themselves.Give it 20 years and assholes like him will driving the crazy bus right off a cliff with America riding shotgun.

As for asking police and military men to take up peoples guns,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, I doubt it,as those are the VERY PEOPLE that know what America is up against and I seriously doubt 99% of them will comply with that order.
By #601496 04,Nov,19 06:15
Why do gun owners assume that the cops will go door to door picking up guns? You forget there were many years when semi-automatic firearms were illegal. There was a huge buy back program and not one knock on any door. Even now, every so often, big police departments hold gun buybacks, no questions asked, and they get many guns off the street.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,19 09:14 other posts 
Yea,old single shot shotguns with the barrels worn out,rusted old 22 rifles.Not many guns capable of mass shootings were ever bought up unless they were worn out,or cheaply made and dangerous to use.Then it made finacial sense to sell those guns to the police and use the money to buy a safer gun as in mechanicaly sound.
By #601496 04,Nov,19 09:24
Yes, Phart. You are right. The general public is fucked up. I don't care anymore. Let them at it. It'll help the hospital's bottom line anyway. Money talks all else walks. What I like to know is why there's so many fools in this country who are against guns when these guns help in the control of over population. Especially of undesirables. You know, the non white born in the Barrios and the gettos or those people that continue wanting to be poor. FUCK IT.

By #601496 02,Nov,19 19:46
[deleted image]

THERE'S A FORUM CALLED "THE PIC OF THE MONTH IS FLAWED"

/forum/thread.php?id=26576&p=1#t506973

IT'S SO TIRING SEEING ALL THESE PRETTY MEMBERS COMPLAINING ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST MANIPULATED CONTESTS ON SITE. YOU SPAMMED, NO YOU DID, YOU HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS, YOU HAVE TOO MANY GROUPS.
YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S NOT THE CONTEST THAT'S FLAWED.
THE MEMBERS, THE PARTISIPANTS, ARE THE ONES THAT ARE FLAWED.
MY OPINION
By #485312 02,Nov,19 22:22
lets change the rules of monopoly, so everyone WINS ... that game is so flawed and how dare one player dominate a GAME when everyone DESERVES a row a motels on every property ... why not just give everyone all the same amount of motels and rename every property 'one way street' and every one gets to pass go with every toss of the dice, that would make it so much more interesting and up to date with todays expectations, no one goes to jail, and no one has to pay for anything, lets just get rid of the money and the dice and hand everyone a big medal ... could l make it any more fairer ????
just my opinion *Lix*
By #601496 02,Nov,19 22:45
Well,yes. Devide all the money equally. Break out several bottles of single malt. And have fun
By #485312 02,Nov,19 23:13
sounds like a barrel of laughs, lets get drunk and fall on the board *lix*
By #601496 03,Nov,19 05:29
First I'll exercise my God given right and dance nude on the board
By #485312 03,Nov,19 15:58
better have that written in the rules and than you can dance on it all you like *lix*
By #601496 03,Nov,19 16:21
Real life, sugar. My life, my rules,
By #485312 03,Nov,19 16:37
best be buying the plastic coated copy of monopoly
*lix*

By #601496 03,Nov,19 08:33
Smugglers are sawing through brand new sections of Trump's border wall using household power tools

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY WE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SPEND 5 BILLION DOLLARS.

By #601496 01,Nov,19 07:59
Woman found dead with 8-foot python around her neck in western Indiana

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 07:34 other posts 
Pythons 🐍 like dark meat it must taste like chicken
By #601496 02,Nov,19 07:37
Like Phart said, "You play with fire, you end up as BBQ'd chicken for a Boa Constrictor."

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 22:02 other posts 
If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 22:33 other posts 
Hahaha I know something biker women do for free and it feels great
By #551147 02,Nov,19 04:28
LOL That's actually a valid point. 😉

By #601496 28,Oct,19 08:13
[deleted image]

Here we go again. Another case where the gun jumped into the shooter's hand and went off. I wonder what would have happened if guns were outlawed? I know, the knife would have jumped into the slasher's hand and made him slash.

WE ARE ALL MORONS. HOW MANY MORE LIVES MUST BE SACRIFICED TO KEEP THESE LITTLE PEE PEES HAPPY?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 09:38 other posts 
Only people that disrespect the law would have guns,and would still kill. There are enough laws in place to protect us already.Did you read the section about the sheriff deputys were responding to "ILLEGAL PARKING" problems? Why were they not securing the area and keeping a eye out for a terorrist?And that is what the shooters are in these cases of mass shootings,terrorist.They create terror and mayheim. It is not the gun,it is the mindset or lack there of ,of the person holding the tool.
Until you determine the reasons people want to kill others and deal with it,there will be killings.
By #601496 28,Oct,19 11:43
Phart, why this? Or why that? Why do you assume that if guns are outlawed, there would be guns available to the bad guys? This mindset you refer to. Is it easier to spot than a phisical gun? Would a cop be able to shoot these people dead if they have this mind set? I'm interested. Let me know.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 15:54 other posts 
I don't understand the question? If a man was walking around and carrying a gun,and pulling it to shoot someone,had the law been actually protecting the people instead of revenue generating by looking about illegal parking,this guy mighta been stopped.

If you were given a dollar for each gun that is actually in this country right now,You would be able to buy out Bill Gates networth and give him a tip and then perhaps buy Microsoft with the left overs.
Law abiding citizens are a small minorty of the actuall gun owners,or better said,gun possesers.If a criminal has a gun,that is not supposed to have 1,he is not going to turn it in just because yet 1 more law is inacted,he will laugh,pop open another beer and go right on his merry way.

What you don't seem to understand,a law abiding gun owner is going to do 1 of 2 things if guns are banned.1,he will turn in his gun. 2.He will hide his gun and take a chance on being caught.
What will also happen is your drug dealers,mobsters,crimminals, will keep their guns hid from site,and keep quite until all the innocent law abiding people turn in theirs.Then the above listed evil doers will rule the streets and rob and maime even more so than they do now.
If a person is willing to sell you drugs,that are illegal,that could kill you because they are not tested for purity or anything else,he is not going to give a rats ass about a gun law.
If a person is willing to kill someone,steal a car,burn a building,rob a bank,whatever,he is not going to suddenly have a come to Jesus moment and turn in his guns because they are illegal.Everything else he does is illegal,the guns are just a part of it.
By #601496 28,Oct,19 17:01
Phart, sorry for the copy/paste. You put down several opinions and it was easier to answer them individually. My answers are in CAPS.

I don't understand the question? If a man was walking around and carrying a gun,and pulling it to shoot someone,had the law been actually protecting the people instead of revenue generating by looking about illegal parking,this guy mighta been stopped. 

If you were given a dollar for each gun that is actually in this country right now,You would be able to buy out Bill Gates networth and give him a tip and then perhaps buy Microsoft with the left overs. 
Law abiding citizens are a small minorty of the actuall gun owners,or better said,gun possesers.If a criminal has a gun,that is not supposed to have 1,he is not going to turn it in just because yet 1 more law is inacted,he will laugh,pop open another beer and go right on his merry way. 

THERE'S APROXIMATELY 400,000 GUNS IN THE USA. SURELY THAT IS NOT A LOT OF MONEY. THE NATIONAL BUDGET IS 44,700,00,000,000. THE GOVERNMENT COULD GIVE GUN OWNERS $100 PER GUN AND TAX BREAKS FOR 3 YRS AND IT WOULD NOT MAKE A DENT IN THE BUDGET. THE MAJORITY OF GUN OWNERS ARE GOOD, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

What you don't seem to understand,a law abiding gun owner is going to do 1 of 2 things if guns are banned.1,he will turn in his gun. 2.He will hide his gun and take a chance on being caught. 

I DO UNDERSTAND. WHAT'S YOUR POINT? EITHER THEY OBEY THE LAW OR THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

What will also happen is your drug dealers,mobsters,crimminals, will keep their guns hid from site,and keep quite until all the innocent law abiding people turn in theirs.Then the above listed evil doers will rule the streets and rob and maime even more so than they do

DRUG DEALERS AND MOBSTERS ARE, PRIMARILY, BUSINESSMEN. THEIR BUSINESS IS ILLEGAL BUT, THEY DON'T WANT ANY FUSS. THEY MIGHT GET INTO SHOOTOUTS WITH COMPETITORS, BUT NOT WITH THE CUSTOMERS. EVEN IF THEY AND THE COPS GO FOR EACH OTHER, IT'S NOT WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE.

If a person is willing to sell you drugs,that are illegal,that could kill you because they are not tested for purity or anything else,he is not going to give a rats ass about a gun law. 
If a person is willing to kill someone,steal a car,burn a building,rob a bank,whatever,he is not going to suddenly have a come to Jesus moment and turn in his guns because they are illegal.Everything else he does is illegal,the guns are just a part of it.

YES, ALL OF THAT, BUT ONLY IN A PROFITABLE ILLEGAL SITUATION. HE WON'T KILL 50 PEOPLE FOR THE HELL OF IT AND IF THE CRIME IS GOING WELL, HE PROBABLY WON'T KILL.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, BUT, IF THE TOWN'S COPS ARE ALL BARNIE FIFE TYPES FROM MAYBERRY, THEN THE TOWN HAS TO LET THEM ALL GO AND HIRE PROFESSIONALS.
By #485312 28,Oct,19 16:03
here in Australia, our gun laws have tightened, the government had a 'buy back' and amnesty to hand in illegal weapons, it did leave the guns in the hands of criminals and the funny thing about that is. that usually they don't kill innocent people, they mostly just kill their own, so its helping the police get rid of the trash l feel. we haven't had a mass shooting since. and a modern day Ned Kelly here call Chopper, said it well when he admitted to killing people, he said he only killed people that deserved it. so it was a way of leaving the guns to the scum bags and they self regulate. when l hear of a shooting, its usually just a drive by on a drug dealer or gangs fighting .. and losing a few of those dickheads isn't a bad thing *Lix*
By #601496 28,Oct,19 17:05
Lix, you are making my argument and what most anti-gun population are saying. Guns don't belong in domestic fights or road rage, or revenge situation.
By #485312 28,Oct,19 18:09
bad people will always have access to guns, here in Australia, theyre making them in garages if they cant buy or access them, so you'll never stop people having weapons of some description. also farmers are being targeted more for break ins just for the gun safes .. people who need guns for work are different to people who just want them, and the ones that want them are usually just pea brains with bad attitudes who need a weapon to make themselves look scarier than they really are. lve had a gun waved in my face and l told the dick head to pull the trigger. lm still here!!! my father had weapons for our farm and as much of an arsehole that he was, his weapons were tools for his trade, and he respected them as such. he never used them to scare anyone, so it showed me the difference that a gun is a tool for some, and some are just tools with them *lix*
By #601496 28,Oct,19 18:42
As I've said before. Men with little pee pees need guns to compensate for their "short" comings.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

My brothers, my friends, even my in laws and their family have guns. They are all law abiding and I don't think they would use them unlawfully, but, why take the chance? There are reasons to own one. Work, protection in the fields (snakes,etc),law enforcement. Other than that, no one will die (pardon the pun) if they give up their firearms.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 19:36 other posts 
Ok,that mindset works for you perhaps.But not for most of us around here.
I have a small dick,so what? Has nothing to do with the fact I live in a rural area with average response time of law enforcement of 15 minutes.Having a small dick has nothing to do with the fact I can't run and hide from danger easly due to being handicapped.I can stumble around and get from point A to B in due time.But not fast enough to escape a criminal wanting to hurt me or rob me or both.

Why in the hell should I sit here with a stick and pray Just because folks like you put WAY TO MUCH trust in law enforcement and strangers good will?

If you are American,you have the freedom of choice right now to arm yourself or be a soft target.
What if it were the other way around? What if the government and folks were trying to f0rce YOU to buy a gun?KInda like Obama care. Buy a gun or be fined to cover cost of your protection? You would probably fight that as well.
As for that "why take the chance?", why take the chance of being defensless? You are female,you carry a purse,and as Rosy donald once said,She carries a Vagina.That alone makes you vunerable while alone.So what would you do if assaulted? Cry and scream and hope his balls were hanging low enough to kick?
By #601496 28,Oct,19 19:43
Okay. I'm sorry for your handicap. How about an amendment to the arms ban. Handicapped people who can't run from danger and have to stand their ground can have a gun after taking a course in safe gun handling?
And the crap about little pee pees is a dig at guys that are super valiant with a gun but will not engage another man (or woman) using his fists.
Oh, BTW, most gun owners are men. Last I checked they don't own a pussy. The problem is that they don't have balls either.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 20:09 other posts 
Hehehhehe,Naw,if they "owned" a pussy,they wouldn't be a "man" now would they?

I see no need for amendment or anything,just make a effort to enforce current gun laws.They are not enforced I know for a fact a couple convicts locally have guns at times.Not all the time but have access if they want 1.That is illegal already.
I don't have to stand my ground I don't guess.I could just say,"please don't shoot me,since the gun ban I can't defend myself" and hope the guy feels sorry for me.

Straight up speaking,Never in our life times will the world be a safe place.There will be weapons,either guns or nukes and we will be under a constant state of threat,either by a man with a gun,or a dictator with a nuke.We can't do much about the dictator,but we can do something about the man with a gun.We can level the playing field and have 1 ourselves.
By #601496 28,Oct,19 20:15
I won't bow to your argument, but, I salute you for giving us your views. You are braver than many here.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 20:22 other posts 
YOu can't sit back in a arm chair and let the world run over you like a bus.If you are not happy with something you have to speak up.You have so little chance of changing anyone's minds because no one has access to verifiable facts.Only information biased depending on where it comes from and the motives behind it.The nearest thing we as people can get to facts is what we see with our own eyes,hear from the source,and read from publications printed before the "correctness" syndrom came along.
Sadly, we are lead to beleive our votes make a difference.They do to a limited point but politcians tell us what we want to hear to get our votes.
IF we didn't live in a free country,we could not have these discussions, 1 or both of us would be jailed or worse.
By #601496 29,Oct,19 08:18
Doesn't that count for something? The politicians tell us what to think because the great majority of our fellow citizens care more about Dancing With The Stars than what is happening to our country. The care more for a silly slogan like MAGA than actually getting off their ass and doing something meaningful.

By #601496 28,Oct,19 20:31
[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#16

Show It Off